Mal

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Wishing everyone here an Amazing Gracious Christmas! :wub: May peace, goodwill and much happiness arise in your mindstream.

Specially thinking of friends near and far who are experiencing confusion/afflictive emotions now -- may the causes for future poisons be eradicated, and positive seeds for tomorrow's joy be planted in each moment of seeing.

• Like 4

Too bad Buddhists don't celebrate Christmas. They really do need something to celebrate.

lemme see......

there's emptiness, no self, dependent arising, lojong, ngondro, guru yoga, tong len, 9 vehicles, karma, samaya, dzogchen, mahamudra, madhyamika, semde/longde, rushen, phowa, mahayana, vajrayana, hinayana... in fact, there's plenty there to inspire and bring about deepening realizations. Every single practice is complete with its own ground, path and fruition. More than enough causes for celebration. And not forgetting Wesak, eh? :D

• Like 4

lemme see......

More than enough causes for celebration. And not forgetting Wesak, eh? :D

Yeah but, do you ever, you know, paaaartaaay!? :-D

(excellent post, as per your usual high standard, btw)

Edited by soaring crane
  • Like 2

Yeah but, do ever, you know, paaaartaaay!? :-D

(excellent post, as per your usual high standard, btw)

haha... you bet!

i was only having a bit of a laugh with MH. Our notoriety are mutually known by now, so we get on ok.

Happy Christmas night, Soaring Crane. :)

• Like 4

Everyone sing.......

On the first day of Christmas my belief system gave to me:

A false sense of my true identity

• Like 6

So...did anyone else have literally the worst Christmas of all time, too?

Actually, it was a pretty good day here. I got dressed up nice; something I rarely do, ate out at a Chinese Buffet; food was good, talked with a few people; always nice doing that, and saw a lovely lady I would have brought home with me if I was 40 years younger than I am.

• Like 2

Damn! I was expecting to see the sugar plum fairy.

Edit to add:

Videos without video suck!

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

Thank you. Merry Christmas to everyone else aswell. Be blessed and may you get in alignment with your higher purpose to live this life in abundance, joy and perfection.

• Like 4