Orgasmic19

Mantak Chia & Kundalini

Does Mantak Chia esoteric yoga awaken kundalini?

Or is Kundalini only achieve through pure celibacy?

I would agree with Oldwolf on being careful with Mantak Chia's stuff.  Additionally, kundalini does not really relate to celibacy.  It is more like as one expands to higher levels of consciousness, there is less sexual desire. Forcing celibacy is sort of like trying to hide anger/rage, sooner or later it spills out in other ways and issues.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Does Mantak Chia esoteric yoga awaken kundalini?

Or is Kundalini only achieve through pure celibacy?

Celibacy has no direct relationship to "awakening kundalini" and in fact simply having sex may awaken kundalini.

Concentrating on Awakening Kundalini is one of the least desirable pursuits in cultivation of any type.

If this is what you have decided to do, be absolutely certain you have great long term health care and no dependent who depends on you.

If getting high as a kite is what you want - go take a pile of different drug trips - much less dangerous.

• Like 4

I received shaktipat several years ago. It was a completely life changing experience and the world has been a totally different place since. 24/7 rollercoaster. Physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Downward flow and not a forced upward thrust. There is a massive difference.

• Like 3

http://treeoflifecenterus.com/gabriel-cousens-m-d/shaktipat/

This was the method that awakened me. I simply watched the video. I must have been ready for it, probably through years of cultivation, because IT hit me like a train.

People should be careful with a video like this I can tell exactly what he is doing, he is enjoying the hell out of himself moving Kundalini and through sight will induce through induction a movement in others that may or may not be ready. Purify the nadis first get those channels clear just because it moves or awakens is not a good thing.

Ha. I normally have no interest in Kundalini what-so-ever, but curiosity got the better of my judgement and I watched the video. It had absolutely no effect on me at all. On the whole I was actually pretty relieved, but a little part of me might have liked a little bit of a fire work :)

Edited by Miffymog
  • Like 2

Ha. I normally have no interest in Kundalini what-so-ever, but curiosity got the better of my judgement and I watched the video. It had absolutely no effect on me at all. On the whole I was actually pretty relieved, but a little part of me might have liked a little bit of a fire work :)

I've spoken to lots of people who've watched the video. 99.9% of those I spoke to said that the video had no effect whatsoever. That's perfectly fine. We are all different and what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another. The conditions must have been right for me at that particular time and place for the magic to happen. And it did.

• Like 3

People should be careful with a video like this I can tell exactly what he is doing, he is enjoying the hell out of himself moving Kundalini and through sight will induce through induction a movement in others that may or may not be ready. Purify the nadis first get those channels clear just because it moves or awakens is not a good thing.

It was definitely a good thing for me. It changed the direction of every aspect of my being.

• Like 1

Are you saying that watching that video raised your K as shaktipat?

My ky teacher told me shaktipat can only be given through physical touch?

mmm...

meow.....mmmmm....

He is definitely moving energy. But it's something...more of an air/cool/metal type vs. fiery kundalini. Definitely a lot of loading in the third eye/head, but again, just like a random hit of energy, did not seem to have "intelligence"? No response of lower chakras for me at all. Nada. A little bit of coolness at the heart, but with a note of ( ok, let's let it in, but be careful, this is something not exactly enemy, but not a friend either). 

Probably different vibration between me and him. If you did watch the video today, mind coming back tomorrow and compare dream notes? It should be an indicator if dreams would be way off/weird.

p.s. There is a sadistic sparkle in his eyes at the beginning. Am I the only one seeing that energy? "Hunter" sadistic. 

p.p.s. My "fire alarm" is not ringing that this is dangerous. More of "I don't attack if you don't attack". If you do not have your protection in place though, I would be careful as advised.  ( but if you do get enlightened and you are a Buddha in one sec, ping me, we have a job to do)

• Like 1

Hi quicat.

I agree with your description but only looked very briefly felt it then shut it down.

The look is one I know well but the hunting is going on within and has the serpent about it. He is hunting his own bliss reveling in it.

I appreciate how perceptive you are, and will raise you A Meow Row! So says the Cat Dad! Oh yes my Little ^^ girl talks to me allot.

Ping!

He is definitely moving energy. But it's something...more of an air/cool/metal type vs. fiery kundalini. Definitely a lot of loading in the third eye/head,

• Like 1

p.s. There is a sadistic sparkle in his eyes at the beginning. Am I the only one seeing that energy? "Hunter" sadistic. 

Definitely - if I were to read too much into that, I would come to the conclusion that he is actually slightly struggling with it.

• Like 1

Are you saying that watching that video raised your K as shaktipat?

My ky teacher told me shaktipat can only be given through physical touch?

It can be given via eye contact and even miles apart there is no distance with this sort of thing but most require proximity as they are not well versed working in the medium of distance is no distance. Tradition plays a big part in it as well. In my tradition it is given in person.

I watched the video in full last night, I forgot to do WLP first, I felt nothing.

These could be placebo having expected something but I thought I felt some nausea when I went to sleep and I did have very vivid dream.

Just goes to show ya, everybody's different.

Watching this vid TOTALLY lit up my heart.

Wow!

:wub: 

• Like 4

Watched it some days ago before going to sleep and it took me quite long to fall asleep since I felt energy moving really strong through my body.. But I would not say that this happened because of the video since it happened to me some times before and its possibly more related to my Qigong practice. Nevertheless those videos can definitely have an effect on your whole energy system

Edited by phil48

The look is one I know well but the hunting is going on within and has the serpent about it. He is hunting his own bliss reveling in it.

Exactly... "Hunting his own bliss"... aren't we all...

Dream update: NADA.

But to be fair, I have been doing some serious cleansing with sage and such ( for my internal work, see my other posts), so if anything was there, it was probably washed off.

If you feel happy around him, it means your vibrations match or he is "higher".  I would suggest to let it sit and then watch again in a week/month/year and compare notes...

If you feel not happy around him... go with your intuition...

Hey lifeforce (or anybody)

Would love to hear you expand on the difference between the downward flow and the "upward thrust", both of which I am also noticing these days.

I'm doing a meridian massage course that has us standing wuji every day, and focusing in different ways on the energy coming up from the earth, dantain, rooting, etc, and the energy flow is very strong.

Another practice I do every night, sitting Chat Light as I call it, initiates a very strong downward flow.

So, do you ever do both at the same time? Can you get them both going simultaneously? So far I can alternate, but stumble trying to get both flows going together.

(OP, if you feel this is going off topic, let me know, we can open another thread.  :) )

Edited by cheya

I watched the video and reacted to it.  Nothing mind-blowing though.  Definitely got a blast of energy, but could it have just been a placebo effect?  Anyway, yes we`re all different.

• Like 2

Hey lifeforce (or anybody)

Would love to hear you expand on the difference between the downward flow and the "upward thrust", both of which I am also noticing these days.

I'm doing a meridian massage course that has us standing wuji every day, and focusing in different ways on the energy coming up from the earth, dantain, rooting, etc, and the energy flow is very strong.

Another practice I do every night, sitting Chat Light as I call it, initiates a very strong downward flow.

So, do you ever do both at the same time? Can you get them both going simultaneously? So far I can alternate, but stumble trying to get both flows going together.

(OP, if you feel this is going off topic, let me know, we can open another thread. :) )

Hi cheya.

This is from my own personal experience so as I've said before, everyone is different.

The downward, cool flow is something that comes through acceptance and letting go of any preconceptions of what might or might not happen.

The upward thrust is when you initiate, almost 'force' something tangible to happen,(MCO, spinal breathing etc)

Depending on what type of person you are, one method will be more suitable than the other. I haven't tried the 'forcing' method so I can't really comment on it, but mixing the two sounds like a recipe for disaster.

• Like 1

Hi cheya.

This is from my own personal experience so as I've said before, everyone is different.

The downward, cool flow is something that comes through acceptance and letting go of any preconceptions of what might or might not happen.

The upward thrust is when you initiate, almost 'force' something tangible to happen,(MCO, spinal breathing etc)

Depending on what type of person you are, one method will be more suitable than the other. I haven't tried the 'forcing' method so I can't really comment on it, but mixing the two sounds like a recipe for disaster.

My god. That letting go and acceptance is really something that is happening to me right now and I feel this has a lot to do with my standing practice. However, whenever I let something go, I then start to initiate and create something new. So for me in my life at the moment, this is a simultaneous thing. Whether this happens simultaneously during my practice, I can't say. But my practice is quite quiescent so there's no deliberate upward or downward intention.

Edited by Miffymog
  • Like 1