TheWhiteRabbit

Recent Racist Trolling and Trolling against fundamentalism and morals

That's not free speech, that's abuse of private property on which he has no permission to do so. Same on this forum, the mods make the rules.

That's not free speech, that's abuse of private property on which he has no permission to do so. Same on this forum, the mods make the rules.

That took place at a public institution. The University of Wisconsin.

• Like 1

That took place at a public institution. The University of Wisconsin.

I'm guessing the tickets are paid for ? If so, it's a private event at a public place. At uni we had a central hall where we would go to see bands. The bands/ promoters we're hiring the space and as such they set the rules.

I have said before that the notion of public spaces leads to clashes and riots because there are few rules. A public space is accepted as a place one may strike, demonstrate or speak. Remove the public areas and that problem vanishes. People can therefore only speak freely on their own property, or with an owners permission.

The funny thing here is that I know that you would reject the idea of privately owned streets despite you apparent objection to the type of open free speech and demonstrations that it encourages. Your answer appears to be to shut down free speech completely, which is totalitarianism. It would deprive people, especially minorities, of the opportunity to defend themselves. I'm not sure you care though ?

I'm guessing the tickets are paid for ? If so, it's a private event at a public place. At uni we had a central hall where we would go to see bands. The bands/ promoters we're hiring the space and as such they set the rules.

I have said before that the notion of public spaces leads to clashes and riots because there are few rules. A public space is accepted as a place one may strike, demonstrate or speak. Remove the public areas and that problem vanishes. People can therefore only speak freely on their own property, or with an owners permission.

The funny thing here is that I know that you would reject the idea of privately owned streets despite you apparent objection to the type of open free speech and demonstrations that it encourages. Your answer appears to be to shut down free speech completely, which is totalitarianism. It would deprive people, especially minorities, of the opportunity to defend themselves. I'm not sure you care though ?

The event is not private, but a football game between two schools. Both schools are public universities which are not private. Get it?

I am not opposed to speech, but when speech becomes inflammatory, then the problem must be addressed.

The event is not private, but a football game between two schools. Both schools are public universities which are not private. Get it?

I am not opposed to speech, but when speech becomes inflammatory, then the problem must be addressed.

I would say that it wasn't the place to do it, especially as a university should be about free speech debate in places best suited to it.

Who decides the speech is inflammatory ? The law, at least in Britain is pretty clear, that deliberately inciting violent action from others is illegal.

For instance we have Muslims calling for Sharia law, that isn't inciting violence. Calling for Muslims to rise to Jihad against the infidel definitely is.

I would say that it wasn't the place to do it, especially as a university should be about free speech debate in places best suited to it.

Who decides the speech is inflammatory ? The law, at least in Britain is pretty clear, that deliberately inciting violent action from others is illegal.

For instance we have Muslims calling for Sharia law, that isn't inciting violence. Calling for Muslims to rise to Jihad against the infidel definitely is.

The noose around the neck of the person in the photo is a reminder of African Americans being lynched.

The noose around the neck of the person in the photo is a reminder of African Americans being lynched.

It's Obama and not African Americans. I can't read the rest of the text so I've no idea what the person is demonstrating against. Something to do with Bengahzi ?

Anyway, it's not the right place for it IMO.

• Like 1

It's Obama and not African Americans. I can't read the rest of the text so I've no idea what the person is demonstrating against. Something to do with Bengahzi ?

Anyway, it's not the right place for it IMO.

Obama is African American in case you didn't notice and you seem not well versed in the history of such treatment here in the US.

Obama is African American in case you didn't notice and you seem not well versed in the history of such treatment here in the US.

So what ? If it had been Clinton, or Bush with a noose then that's OK by you ?

It's clearly about the current presidential team and not African Americans generally-the words underneath make it clear enough.

I don't think white people are still hanging black people in the USA-since the state cancelled it's apartheid policy put in place by the Democrats and carried our by the KKK Democratic Party alliance. Kind of Ironic.

The intent of his comment was clear. I guess it is just hyperbole, a colorful joke or whatever and not to be taken seriously. You expect me to believe that?

I reviewed some of the posts that came in today and Joe has told me to "stfu", Karl has labeled me a sexist and I should just by process of divination realize it is all in good fun and humor here. It appears that the so called rules don't apply.

Joe's comments directed towards me, is in your view is just more colorful language and forum hyperbole?

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/42339-recent-racist-trolling-and-trolling-against-fundamentalism-and-morals/page-5#entry716616

If

Let me put it this way, Hillary is taking far too much abuse from the patriarchal authoritarians

doesnt warrant a colloquial "stfu, SJW" then I dont know what does.  If you didnt write such idiotic garbage then it wouldnt engender reactions like that.  You're ignoring every evil she has committed, acted incredulous when anyone has suggested you're voting for her, berate us for ignoring crap trump has done that is so pithy in comparison its not even funny.  You're ignoring how the law is perverted and covering for her, covering for Obama, covering for Comey and Lynch and Holder and every other pos sellout that has worked for them and done their part to undermine America.

The nation has had enough corrupt political dynasties, this one we're discussing here is stupid in spades and left shit tons of incriminating windows open into their operations.  You're denying it based on your ideology that's blinded you to treason and felony alike.

Zip to do with the contents of the lower abdominal area and you know it.

Glad your ideology is so important to you that if it takes you as far as indirectly supporting ISIS, so be it.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

This is why we have elections. We direct your attention to two opposing camps that represent the same system. while you are distracted and feel as though you are apart of it you easily hand over your power, time and money and not go after the system 

Once the programing is completely downloaded you will pay the system when you gain or lose money.funding corporations, war killing, and starvation of the so  called others.

You will be schooled to believe the others are not anything like you, so different and are very dangerous to you.  live in fear that (we are all united by the light of our own awareness and co creators of this planet) excuse me I mean they all must be killed or at least be very poor so we can feel we are superior.  Racism is just like eating dessert it adds a little sugar to the same system that created it.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 3

Ive been wondering what would happen to our system , if instead of having to vote For a candidate, one had the option to vote against a candidate , ( subtracting the value of one 'For' vote.) Because right now hating a candidate looks like you're endorsing the other , which ..isnt exactly accurate. ..

• Like 9

Ive been wondering what would happen to our system , if instead of having to vote For a candidate, one had the option to vote against a candidate , ( subtracting the value of one 'For' vote.) Because right now hating a candidate looks like you're endorsing the other , which ..isnt exactly accurate. ..

I've heard it called the evil of two lessers.  :)

• Like 4

I'm against political correctness and pro-free speech ... but whatever way you look at it racism is pure shit.

I read this morning that a large number of Scottish people are descended from Taureg tribesmen ... so any idea of pure races and so on is just nonsense.

That's all I have to say at this time. :)

:)  :)  :wub:  :wub:

Let's be even handed here, now...

oh wait, that's racist, right

I dunno, I view ralis' posts as racially offensive in the way he stands up for the institutionalized racism, I just dont go reporting it, I just roll my eyes at him ....I dont need to stinkin safe spaces...this sword cuts both ways.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

Let's be even handed here, now...

oh wait, that's racist, right

I dunno, I view ralis' posts as racially offensive in the way he stands up for the institutionalized racism, I just dont go reporting it, I just roll my eyes at him ....I dont need to stinkin safe spaces...this sword cuts both ways.

More disinformation and there was an insinuation that Jews were slave holders, and the use of the 'N' word in the video is particularly offensive. For your enlightenment, I don't stand for institutionalized racism and to accuse me of such is a lie!

To state that Egyptian Coptic Christians are white is nonsense.

Edited by ralis

Good luck with proving no jew in history ever owned a slave?  Cmon now, are you serious in that assertion or is that just more triggering we're seeing and it flew up like your knee, dont know what happened there?

To state that Egyptian Coptic Christians are white is nonsense.

wow, that's awesome, now why dont you go back into the video and type what they actually said instead of the dogwhistle frequency you took from it.

time for you to go on mute, dude, your world is fkn whacked and its sad that its taken root in america.  the more I call you out the more it just makes me look like I'm trolling you, but its more like my first drummer back in the day, he just left himself open left and right and eventually couldnt withstand the taunting because it was just too easy.  (but that wasnt me doing the taunting there, I was just laughing at things too damned funny not to laugh at)

I hope the USSA in your head never comes to pass here.

matter of fact, its well past time to close this entire section of the forum up. telling a fool he has been fooled is right up there with starting a land war in asia in some cases, lol

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

Good luck with proving no jew in history ever owned a slave?  Cmon now, are you serious in that assertion or is that just more triggering we're seeing and it flew up like your knee, dont know what happened there?

wow, that's awesome, now why dont you go back into the video and type what they actually said instead of the dogwhistle frequency you took from it.

time for you to go on mute, dude, your world is fkn whacked and its sad that its taken root in america.  the more I call you out the more it just makes me look like I'm trolling you, but its more like my first drummer back in the day, he just left himself open left and right and eventually couldnt withstand the taunting because it was just too easy.  (but that wasnt me doing the taunting there, I was just laughing at things too damned funny not to laugh at)

I hope the USSA in your head never comes to pass here.

Actually you are trolling here. The video in question is inflammatory and to say my world is whacked is disingenuous.

If you presented reasonable arguments as opposed to inflammatory videos and rhetoric, we then may have a discussion.

Edited by ralis

disingenuous

www.dictionary.com

sorry in progressive land where pedophilia is ok if its covered up well enough you get to define things as you please

I made that statement given the recent anti-Semitic threads that are over the top here. We have had enough inflammatory posts here.

So why do you keep making inflammatory posts? Fighting fire with fire?
  • Like 1

So why do you keep making inflammatory posts? Fighting fire with fire?

I am not except in your mind. I make no racist statements whatsoever, and am tired of seeing Jews being blamed for myriad problems from banking to slavery in this country.

I guess in your mind, one is supposed to let others post away without any response?

BTW, I will oppose; racism, bullying and misogyny here.

Also, I spent 5.5 years (1970-1975) of my life in the military which was not my choice, but the draft prevailed. However, you and the rest that are constantly opposing me here did not spend one minute serving in the armed forces. I happen to have a bit of a different view than some.

Edited by ralis