TheWhiteRabbit

Recent Racist Trolling and Trolling against fundamentalism and morals

To achieve? A fairer account of history.

A very specific piece of revisionist history which is currently rife on the Internet. If you wish to write a revisionist history, then do that, but you aren't going to do that by posting provocative subjects in a forum. I doubt there is anyone here who can shed any objective historical light on the subject. All you are going to get is exactly what you discovered - most of us don't want to pick at that particular scab and see your attempts to raise the subject as having an anti-semetic edge.

History should be an accurate record of events, interpretation is up to the individual, are you anti-Native American? I noticed you referred to them as savages? in the Ayn Rand thread. Are you a racist?

Ayn Rand called Arabs "savages", supporting military efforts against them. Is she anti-Arab/ anti-Semetic?

Becomes ridiculous 

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1

History should be an accurate record of events, interpretation is up to the individual, are you anti-Native American? I noticed you referred to them as savages? in the Ayn Rand thread. Are you a racist?

Ayn Rand called Arabs "savages", supporting military efforts against them. Is she anti-Arab/ anti-Semetic?

Becomes ridiculous

LOL you know nothing about historical writing if you believe that. The point is to tell a story based on the evidence that exists. What you are suggesting is not to add any opinion and just list the facts. That's rather like being presented with a blank canvas with various amounts of paints on a pallet and expect people to draw the correct conclusion about the painting from which the paints were extracted.

Past tense in regard to the native Indians.

Second question requires context. However Rand was anti-mystic, anti-initiation of force, pro- individual, pro-defence. I can point you to her recorded lecture on tribalism if you want to understand it better. There is so much misinformation about Rand that I prefer not to add to it. Yesterday I came across a piece which said Rand had gone insane and comitted suicide........ Hard not to laugh.

There was just 27 pages of this crap in the antisemitism thread. In my mind that's enough , for now anyways. At this point it feels like we're giving racists a soapbox and that is not what the Tao Bums is about.

Fairly said but I didn't start either of the threads.  But I will always argue against racial and religious bigotry.  And that's one of the things this site is about.

• Like 1

I do not think religious bigotry exists.  I think violence against people who do not believe the same as another exists... I believe SHAMING exists... Which is why SJWs (Social Justice Warriors) do not understand that peoples personal boundaries are violated when they treat others that way.  It is just another form of violence.  I do not condone violence.  Nor do I encite violence.  People have been made very angry by what I have to say as it usually is not the way people think.

• Like 1

I apologize.  What i really meant to say is once we lable a religion as bad... Eventually that religion will not exist.

If islam or Christianity die... It is not too long before the others will follow suit and then all religious freedom is gone :(

But then, if we can imagine a world without "religion" and "nation" the world would be a much more peaceful place.  Sure, there would still be the individual praying on others.  It's the way of many of the individuals of the animal.  We see that in nearly all other species as well.

But if there were no religions there would be no need for religious freedom.  If there were no criminals there would be no need for jails.

But anyhow, if we give peace a chance we might just find out that a peaceful existence is pretty freakin' neat.

• Like 1

Weren't you in the military?

Yes I was.  Twenty years. thank you.  And my primary mission was to maintain the peace.

Sure, I was required to do some things that were not centered on that mission.  But still, a defensive military always has as its primary goal to maintain the peace.

I won't accept responsibility for the stupid decisions of my politicians, not eve the stupid decisions of the president.

A good defense is always better than any kind of offense.

• Like 1

US military, peace hm? Does that include the Vietnam War?

I served in Vietnam.  It was my duty.  But I thought and still think that it was a very stupid war, we had no right to be there and the reason for the war presented to the American people was a lie.

It was Kennedy's way of trying to make up for the gross error he made regarding Cuba. 

I did my job and I did it honorably.  I have no problem with my being a military man.  If you do it is your problem, not mine.

• Like 4

These types of topics are very hard to moderate.

Ain't it the truth.  To deprive even one xenophobic wanker of his orgasms would be so cruel.  What will other xenophobic wankers think?  They will cry censorship!  They will beat their heartless breast and scream freedom of speech!  They will shake their brainless heads and accuse you of political correctness!  They want bloody diarrhea all over the forum, and they want everybody to lap it up, and it's hard to please them any other way! 

Yes, I remember. 

• Like 4

What a foul mouth and mind you have.

You are the embodiment of all you've spoken in your pathetic attempt to delegitimize international crimes committed by zealots of your own tribe.

You are not innocent collectively, you are not perpetual victims. Largely the initiators and financiers of red terror globally (and other, with religious fanaticism).

Just the other day a UN correspondent spoke of US, Saudi, Turkey and Israel being behind ISIS (terrorism), false-flags. Hiding misdeeds, scapegoating, creating false narratives continually pushing agendas in the shadows. The world is starting to see.

You are either ignorant or complicit in crimes against humanity.

There can be no peace on earth while one of the most violent and cunning religious groups are left unexposed.

"Israel has admitted pathologists harvested organs from dead Palestinians, and others, without the consent of their families – a practice it said ended in the 1990s – it emerged at the weekend."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs

Facts are facts, ^ these crimes must be exposed. What kind of person are you to try and bury this information? disgusting.

Edited by Sionnach

Oh My!!!  Such emotions.

A lot of ugly things happen on this planet.  It's perhaps the nature of the animal - man.

"A UN correspondent" doesn't hold much creditability with me.  People lie a lot just to get attention.

And that Israeli doctor might have been lying too.  But I won't dismiss the possibility of it happening because the Nazis were doing that to Jews way back in the early 1900s.  This was while the Christian Church was watching and said nothing.

• Like 1

No one is collectively anything really. You do see the FAct of that right? Grouping people applies justice or injustice to each person of a group whether they actually Did any thing ,or not.

You can still be upset about things you consider wrong, you are welcome to that upset. Go ahead cherish it! Hold it to your heart and give it a warm hug, because it tells you that you have moral superiority, It allows you to vent, It joins you in a caraderie with like minded folks and obviates further examination of people. Hate and anger , when its in Your hands in particular, is a good thing Sionnach. It becomes a weapon of love!

Or, you could stand-down which would isolate you, make you less significant, make it appear that you have no collective guilt, other than to stand by and let the world roll on, while you quietly frolicked in a private eddy as best you could.

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

I acknowledge that these things are being said and presented to the world to read and hear.

But let's not forget my code:  Question Everything.

I have already accepted that the success of ISIS was a set-up by the US and maybe even Turkey and Saudi Arabia.  I find it difficult to believe that Israel has anything to do with it.

There has been a lot of strange shit going on in the Middle East over the past fifteen years and all our governments give us is lies.  It's almost impossible to know who and what to believe.

Of course, that whole thing is about oil and the control of its flow.  And that is why Russia had to get involved.

And I'm not suggesting that the Israelis have not done some really nasty things.  But I do also believe that the hatred of them is mostly unjustified considering how badly they were treated by nearly every other culture.

I acknowledge that these things are being said and presented to the world to read and hear.

But let's not forget my code: Question Everything.

I have already accepted that the success of ISIS was a set-up by the US and maybe even Turkey and Saudi Arabia. I find it difficult to believe that Israel has anything to do with it.

There has been a lot of strange shit going on in the Middle East over the past fifteen years and all our governments give us is lies. It's almost impossible to know who and what to believe.

Of course, that whole thing is about oil and the control of its flow. And that is why Russia had to get involved.

And I'm not suggesting that the Israelis have not done some really nasty things. But I do also believe that the hatred of them is mostly unjustified considering how badly they were treated by nearly every other culture.

As we are now finding out, it is about enormous corruption predicated on a hubristic belief in the policies of the Western states led by the 'indispensable' US empire that they have a God given duty to rule the world.

As they spun up their ever greater self belief in their crusades for the common good, at the same time they were becoming equally corrupt. The West is now politically, financially and corporately dominated by crooks of every kind who will do or say anything to keep their giant Mafia going. They own the press, the justice system and the police and are now feeding themselves their own lies via their TV screens and creating their own alternate reality. This is Kantian pragmatism stretched to its inevitable destructive, immoral and murderous end game.

This is the result of all who have uttered the words 'there is no good and evil, no wrong and right, it's all just shades of grey, it is all about pragmatic compromise under which we can do whatever we like, no matter what the cost, as long as the ends justify the means"

If there were such a thing as God, right now he would be rolling up his sleeves and preparing the flood water. He would be amazed that, after two world wars and the disasterous state of financial, domestic and foreign policy, we still hadn't learned that reality and morals cannot be compromised.

Edited by Karl

As we are now finding out, it is about enormous corruption predicated on a hubristic belief in the policies of the Western states led by the 'indispensable' US empire that they have a God given duty to rule the world.

As they spun up their ever greater self belief in their crusades for the common good, at the same time they were becoming equally corrupt. The West is now politically, financially and corporately dominated by crooks of every kind who will do or say anything to keep their giant Mafia going. They own the press, the justice system and the police and are now feeding themselves their own lies via their TV screens and creating their own alternate reality. This is Kantian pragmatism stretched to its inevitable destructive, immoral and murderous end game.

Kants!

• Like 1

This is the result of all who have uttered the words 'there is no good and evil, no wrong and right, it's all just shades of grey, it is all about pragmatic compromise under which we can do whatever we like, no matter what the cost, as long as the ends justify the means"

Yeah, but you find it much easier to judge than I do.

But then, if we can imagine a world without "religion" and "nation" the world would be a much more peaceful place.  Sure, there would still be the individual praying on others.

I`m not big on prayer as it`s conventionally conceived, but to each their own I guess.  Religious folk are welcome to pray pretty much wherever they like as far as I`m concerned.  The one place I`d object is on my back: nobody likes to be prayed on.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3

Funny, Luke.

I don't know that religions or nations are the deepest reasons humans go to war. I think they are concomitant pre-symptoms perhaps -- but I can envision a world where despite people having their own ways of going about rapport with the divine, self-exploration, and communities based on location, they are not at war.

It's like corporations. Fundamentally they operate mostly for evil at the highest level these days but it is entirely possible to operate a corporation so that it is a great thing for everyone directly and indirectly involved and affected. That humans don't choose to do that is not a statement on corporations so much as it is a statement on humans.

RC

• Like 1