TheWhiteRabbit

Recent Racist Trolling and Trolling against fundamentalism and morals

I am not except in your mind. I make no racist statements whatsoever, but am tired of seeing Jews being blamed for myriad problems from banking to slavery in this country.

I guess in your mind, one is supposed to let others post away without any response?

Heavens, no! I would think, though, that someone wanting to dial down the tone of rhetoric would avoid things like saying someone is trolling and disingenuous and suggesting that their statements aren't reasonable.

You bristled at the suggestion that Jews might have owned slaves so I posted a link to a discussion about Jewish law regarding the treatment of slaves. You bristled, likewise, at that video's use of the N-word but you seem to have given Jay-Z a pass for using it repeatedly at Clinton's concert last night.

An aside: The performers there, by the way, would technically be making donations in kind so the market value of their performances should really be considered direct campaign contributions in excess of federal limits -- AND they are examples of corporate contributions (they stopped being just private citizens long ago) which would make these examples of just the sort of thing you abhor vis-à-vis Citizens United. We won't even get started on the Soros empire...

• Like 2

Heavens, no! I would think, though, that someone wanting to dial down the tone of rhetoric would avoid things like saying someone is trolling and disingenuous and suggesting that their statements aren't reasonable.

You bristled at the suggestion that Jews might have owned slaves so I posted a link to a discussion about Jewish law regarding the treatment of slaves. You bristled, likewise, at that video's use of the N-word but you seem to have given Jay-Z a pass for using it repeatedly at Clinton's concert last night.

An aside: The performers there, by the way, would technically be making donations in kind so the market value of their performances should really be considered direct campaign contributions in excess of federal limits -- AND they are examples of corporate contributions (they stopped being just private citizens long ago) which would make these examples of just the sort of thing you abhor vis-à-vis Citizens United. We won't even get started on the Soros empire...

Where did I give Jay-Z a pass? I didn't.

Where did I give Jay-Z a pass? I didn't.

I must have missed the post this morning when you lambasted him for his egregious behavior. My bad, I guess -- I'll have to go look for it.

While I'm looking for that, I'll see if I can find your answer to the question about your support for other female political candidates! It just occurred to me that I somehow overlooked that one, too.

I must have missed the post this morning when you lambasted him for his egregious behavior. My bad, I guess -- I'll have to go look for it.

While I'm looking for that, I'll see if I can find your answer to the question about your support for other female political candidates! It just occurred to me that I somehow overlooked that one, too.

I didn't post it online here and I don't care for his remarks in the least. In regards to misogyny I have spoken at length here regarding Trump's behavior.

I didn't post it online here and I don't care for his remarks in the least. In regards to misogyny I have spoken at length here regarding Trump's behavior.

I didn't ask you whether you think Trump is a misogynist...

• Like 1

Mysogenist ? He shows no sign of it. He's married with two daughters, kind of hard to get away with being a mysogenist in those circumstances. He has plenty of women working for him and happily promotes women. He doesn't treat women like some special protected species either. He is as nasty about Rubio as he was about Clinton-equality.

• Like 2

Fortunately for all of us I guess, being a kinder, gentler-to-women guy is probably not the first requirement for being CEO of the most powerful nation in the world.

In his next life, maybe.

RC

• Like 2

I made that statement given the recent anti-Semitic threads that are over the top here. We have had enough inflammatory posts here.

I agree that there are many inflammatory posts and that there have been some pointedly anti-semitic posts. You are correct that it is not appropriate to diss people for race, religion or gender.

However, you do tend to be unusually proactive in taking offense on behalf of others. :-) 

RC

• Like 1

I agree that there are many inflammatory posts and that there have been some pointedly anti-semitic posts. You are correct that it is not appropriate to diss people for race, religion or gender.

However, you do tend to be unusually proactive in taking offense on behalf of others. :-)

RC

And creating offence where none is needed.