voidisyinyang

Secrets of Female Formless Awareness

Oops -- my past reply needs to be completed and then I'll respond to the question.

Bhaṭṭācārya, Brajamādhaba.

Title The world of Tantra / B. Bhattacharya.

Published New Delhi : Munshiram Manoharlal Publishers, 1988.

OK I had gotten John White mixed up with David Gordon White. John White is the Moonie publisher! Paragon House -- anyway he's not exactly an expert but Professor David Gordon White is a bit too academic.

So this "World of Tantra" does actually mention the Sahaja Maithuna or whatever. It's a cool book but most of it is fairly vapid prose without any details. There's some great details though if you dig through the book.

The World of Tantra is almost 500 pages with the index -- fine print -- it's a thorough examination of the true esoteric scene in India (well not as high powered as Autobiography of a Yogi... or Ramakrishna, etc.)

Anyway this author states that physical coitus is practiced in the very beginning but true tantra does not use physical coitus.

This totally confirms my own practice because the whole point is to generate electromagnetic fields for healing through light while physical stimulation of the "lingus" just turns the generative force (blissful heat) back into water-seed.

The West is too fixated on physical sex in tantra. Professor Hugh B. Urban is an expert on the failings of Western tantra.

Also the famous "Om Mani Padme Hum" or "jewel in the lotus" really comes from India (as another book on that mantra details) and it does actually mean

Jewel -- clitoris

Lotus -- vulva or triangle.

Pretty funny when you realize it's the central mantra of Tibetan Buddhism.

Professor David Gordon White states that the secret for physical coitus tantra is that the man is to first suck the clitoris until the female climaxes and then the man drinks the fluid in order to recharge what he looses when he climaxes.

Anyway again if there's any loss of fluid it takes awhile to recharge that -- ionize it -- back into bliss-heat and then ionize it into electromagnetic light.

Whereas real tantra -- full-lotus 3rd eye yang bliss-light "O at a D" as a I call it -- doesn't build up power for the male but it does harmonize the energy of both people -- cycling it through so that the lower emotions are transformed into bliss-light energy.

The World of Tantra book states that in the end all men crave solitude and thats why sleep was created.... hmm.. but it is true that yogic powers are only built up by the continual conversion of sex energy into stronger electromagnetic light energy that is stored in the lower belly. So at that point no food or next to no food is eaten and a person has to be very careful not to sleep too much and to also convert all physical lower emotions back into electromagnetic light before sleep, etc.

Of course as the power gets greater then people around you have stronger reactions, and so on.

Again Western logic is dualistic because it's premised on containing infinity in a binary axiom -- proof by contradiction.

Complimentary opposites is a process of resonance of female formless awareness.

It's impersonal -- or emptiness as consciousness.

The female formless awareness RESONATES as spacetime and matter-energy.

But to understand how to resonate with the female formless awareness -- to make contact -- the process relies on complimentary opposites.

So again C to G is 2:3 while G to C is 3:4. This is NOT stating that 2:3 is the inverse of 3:2 nor is it stating 1/x is the inverse of x/1.

The process to apply complimentary opposite harmonics is based on the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality stating that the lower body is yin as electrochemical energy while the upper body is yang as electromagnetic energy.

When the yang descends through female formless awareness or "essential nature" -- the source of the heart-mind -- then it charges up the yin energy creating great heat.

The Bushmen call this heat in the belly N/UM.

As further ionization occurs (through ultrasound or listening to the source of thoughts) -- then further electromagnetic fields are created from the ionized electrochemicals.

Using Mind Yoga (or descent of the yang) is not an effective process since the life-force of the body is the yin energy -- the kidney or internal reproductive energy.

The small universe practice, as taught in Taoist Yoga, is called "playing the flute with no holes" because in Taoist yin and yang are 2:3 and 3:4 which create the 12 notes of the music scale and also the 12 harmonic notes along the outside of the body.

This same teaching is found in Gurdjieff.

Edited by drew hempel

It's retention or Kumbaka "bottling up" -- I searched muladhara -- the tailbone chakra and kumbaka and this gnostic site seems to have found this same Tantric secret:

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/forum/inde...?showtopic=3784

Now, retain the air in your lungs, that is, perform a kumbaka (retention of the air).

After the kumbaka, exhale the air slowly and steadily through both nasal cavities and inhale again through both nasal cavities. Retain the air again and exhale through both nasal cavities.

When you are inhaling the air, send the inhaled Prana downwards, and imagine the Three Breaths of pure Akasha (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) descending through the nadis Pingala, Sushumna, and Ida respectively, so to mix it with the sexual energy in the chakra Muladhara, where the Kundalini abides

Drew - holding the breath IN (between inhale and exhale) or OUT (between exhale and inhale)?

Augustleo

Edited by drew hempel

In the practice of kumbhaka you may find the practice of the mudras leading up to and including the yoni mudra as described at ayp to be very interesting, and practical. Look in the main lessons.

Drew I am wondering if you can elaborate on the practice of complimentary opposites. Are you referring to

points in the small universe for example ming men and dantien, points on the back and front mirroring each other or more basic in the sense of water kidney heart fire interaction? Do you practice an intonation of the twelve note asymetric scale a note for and with a point? I imagine that would be fruitful.

I also wanted to know if you have experience in the siddhasana posture. I think you may find it interesting. It is taught at ayp as well.

Well it's an endless process. Small universe is actually before TRUE samadhi. I recommend reading Master Nan, Huai-chin's books. So now I just sit in full-lotus. I don't practice small universe that much but Master Chunyi Lin states he does half hour a day of small universe (while he's in full-lotus of course).

The full-lotus is a tetrahedron which is made up of 4 equilateral triangles, each made up of two 2-3-4 triangles with 2:3 as Yang, the Perfect 5th and 3:4 as Yin, the Perfect 4th.

So the 12 points along the outside of the body are actually based on the solar calendar -- the degrees are discussed in Taoist Yoga by Charles Luk. But the small universe is the "water wheel" -- the very first automated solar calendars made by the Tang-Taoist dynasty of china (and also representing the resonance of Water or electrochemical energy -- yin -- into electromagnetic energy -- yang or chi).

Each point has yin and yang within it and the back channel is yang and the front is yin. In terms of music this can be seen as the Perfect 5th as the yang or back channel -- 2:3 of the octave -- and the perfect 4th is 3:4 of the octave - as the front channel. It can also been seen as the 12 notes of the scale made from the Perfect 5th -- C to G to D to A -- E-B-F#-C#-G# back to C -- but if you take that same scale going backwards then the notes are Perfect 4ths. G to C is Perfect 5th while C to G is Perfect 4th. The same can be said about the 12 harmonic nodes along the outside of the body.

If you get the "small universe" practice tape ($3 clearance) or 1 hr. c.d. from http://springforestqigong.com Master Chunyi Lin uses OM for the lower tan tien and MUA for the heart-mind point and then rotates OM (lower tan tien)-MUA (bladder)-OM (base of torso)-MUA (tip of tailbone)-OM (base of back)-MUA (kidneys), etc.

Again my masters thesis gives the sources on why Yin and Yang are music intervals -- 2:3 and 3:4 -- it's linked at http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm

The reason I think this music perspective is important is because it goes beyond any one practice and even any one culture -- all humans use the 1-4-5 music intervals for music and in nonwestern music this is the pathway for healing and paranormal powers, etc.

Also this analysis shows exactly why the WEST cuts off the paranormal powers and then projects them as technology which is destroying nature, etc.

After the small universe opens up then the central channel is used -- and this is said to be 7 to 9 energy centers -- the same as the DIATONIC music scale (instead of the chromatic scale). While the pentatonic scale is based on the 5 organ cycle.

It's all generated from yin-yang-female formless awareness.

music professor Ernest McClain has an article on the connection between the Solar-Lunar calendar and harmonics. He states that the spiral of fifths as 12 notes is equivalent to the rising of the dragon or snake. This is of course the Kundalini energy. But please note that McClain still uses logarithmic inversions NOT complimentary opposites -- so he's projecting a Western analysis -- back onto Sumerian cosmology. It may be accurate -- it is for Babylon -- but not for China.

http://www.new-universe.com/pythagoras/mcclain.html

In the practice of kumbhaka you may find the practice of the mudras leading up to and including the yoni mudra as described at ayp to be very interesting, and practical. Look in the main lessons.

Drew I am wondering if you can elaborate on the practice of complimentary opposites. Are you referring to

points in the small universe for example ming men and dantien, points on the back and front mirroring each other or more basic in the sense of water kidney heart fire interaction? Do you practice an intonation of the twelve note asymetric scale a note for and with a point? I imagine that would be fruitful.

Edited by drew hempel

Drew, I would love to know what your explanation is, if you have one, as to how it is we can receive a transmission via our computer screens, of one anothers energy.
Speaking of computer screen transmissions again...does anyone feel anything when looking at this picture (a flawless 103.83 carat white diamond named Tribute)?

4-1399.jpg

And Drew, what do you know about the Solfeggio scales and "junk" DNA activation?

And in your musical theory, are you using Solfeggio or 12-TET frequencies, then?

Edited by vortex

yogananda's kriya yoga is incomplete; primarily because when Sri Yukteswar Giri told him to marry, (to teach him the sexual practices), he disagreed.

The reason I think this music perspective is important is because it goes beyond any one practice and even any one culture -- all humans use the 1-4-5 music intervals for music and in nonwestern music this is the pathway for healing and paranormal powers, etc.

Drew,

Are you suggesting that one should include non-western music in their practice? If so do you have a suggestion or a sample of music that illustrates your thesis? Thanks.

Eric

Yes I recommend traditional nonwestern music. Every night I listen to Anuradha Paudwal's T-Series devotional music. In the Bushmen culture -- 90% of human history -- the trance alchemy healing was done to females singing all night long -- very precise harmonics in syncopated rhythm. That's what inspired the men to do healing.

I also listen to shakuhachi japanese flute music, traditional Chinese music, gamelan music, African drumming music -- Dagomba music from Ghana for example or Berber hand clapping music, Ravi Shankar, Sufi singing music, Congotronics.

Basically nonwestern tuning music is hard to find because most world music has already been westernized so that guitar and bass provide the structure of the music.

For example I saw Baaba Mal -- the Senegelese singer -- about 6 years ago. My friend from Ghana said she no longer likes Baaba Mal -- TOO WESTERN. I agreed. His music has changed.

The only concert I went to since then was Hun Huur Tu -- the Tuvan throat singers. That was awesome. About a month ago. Gave me the chills big time -- which is really a cleansing experience. I was sitting in full-lotus the whole time.

More importantly than listening to music (sound is the generative force) is the PHILOSOPHY about the music.

I've been doing a lot of debate at http://webofmimicry.com with the male musicians over there -- trying to "deprogram" them -- while they made me clarify my thinking.

Basically the Perfect fifth is 2:3 while the perfect 4th is 3:4 with 2:3 as Yang and 3:4 as Yin. 2/3 x 3/4 equals the octave as 1/2 or FREQUENCY but 2:3 is C to G while 3:4 is G to C so that G x C does not equal C x G (and the octave does not equal the fifths).

The Solfeggio scale or the Just Tuning STILL relies on the Western "inverse ratios" system which is not complimentary opposites.

So even the "harmonic overtones" are symmetrical -- measured by Hertz - in the Just Tuning, because of how Archytas converted the 2:3 ratio into 3:2 and doubled it to 6:4 with an arithmetic mean of 5 to create the major third as 4:5 with 5:4 as the cube root of two.

That's the foundation of western science with the major 2nd as 9:8 from 3:2 x 3:2 as 9:4 converted to within octave as 9:8.

So these "Just" intervals are still based on the Western symmetric measurements while Yang and Yin rely on asymmetrical octaves -- not multiples -- that expand as transduction of sound through the whole energy spectrum.

This is what Gurdjieff was trying to teach but he was using Western language and everyone misunderstood him. The book "Taoist Yoga" is the same as what Gurdjieff was teaching.

hey drew,

interesting posts lad, interesting indeed. i like to sit back with a nice cup of earl grey, hot, in hand while reading over your thoughts. i think you're breaking through.. you're close.

tell me, have you read the book Taoist Yoga by Charles Luk? i think you'd really like it. check it out

Speaking of computer screen transmissions again...does anyone feel anything when looking at this picture (a flawless 103.83 carat white diamond named Tribute)?

4-1399.jpg

WOW that gives a huge charge.

omg. How on earth does that happen, it's so strong.

WOW that gives a huge charge.

omg. How on earth does that happen, it's so strong.

Yea, it does, huh! I mean, f'n powerful. Can't look at it too long cuz it's strongly activating my Kunlun just as I sit here (at work). I made it my new wallpaper at home, though. :D

So, I can't even imagine what it might do in real life? :o

Is there any part of you it seems to enter in or resonate?

Little1 - What do you mean? You lost any feeling from it after you saw it was named Tribute? Why?

That picture activates my Kunlun, I gotta watch out at work lol!

I feel a strong energy from it, just a picture, that is really intense....

Drew, what do you think of the kora?

Guys like Toumani Diabate etc. The style is very different to western music, and there's a very potent high frequency kind of feeling from this instrument.

Pops Mohamed from South Africa plays a song on the kora that almost lifts me off my seat every time i hear it.

Hearing the kora played live is amazing, kora and mbira toghether is even better.

Have you had any experience with the kora or mbira/kalimba? I think the tuning on both is different to western instruments for the most part.

Thanks.

Edited by mat black

OK again this is physiological -- which enables TOTAL RELEASE -- nothing is bottled up.

so you sit in full-lotus and someone else's lower emotions are perceived by the electromagnetic aura emanating from the pineal gland.

The other person then takes in your bliss-light (for example when the old man I live with goes to use the bathroom I can feel him sucking out my energy).

So then I sit in full-lotus -- and his lower emotions (lust, anger, fear, sadness, worry) then get sucked in through my lower tan tien energy center (which is basically the stomach).

His lower emotions are YIN and my bliss-light is YANG -- it's an automatic natural resonance enabled by female formless awareness.

Then as I sit in full-lotus these emotions are processed by the organs aligned with the electrochemical energy.

So if someone's consciousness is focused in their sex center then while they're sucking in my bliss-light -- if it's a MAN -- then they're converting that bliss-light back into semen energy for ejaculation.

As this energy keeps getting sucked out of me then it starts to pull down on my sex center since their consciousness is focused on turning the bliss-light into fluid.

Keep in mind that when a man discharges his nervous system switches to the sympathetic or STRESS system while a female climax STAYS IN THE PARASYMPATHETIC SYSTEM -- that's the basic difference between full-lotus and the typical male processing of testosterone.

So you just keep sitting in the full-lotus and this then sucks up their sex energy more and so you can shoot out more bliss light at them.

After a while the only alternative for such a man is to go jack off or lose a load -- because THAT'S WHERE HIS CONSCIOUSNESS IS FOCUSED.

Nevertheless he has been charged up with energy (although usually confused -- possibly thinking I'm gay or something).

Now the same thing happens for anger (liver) and worry (pancreas) and sadness (lungs) and fear (kidneys).

Even the bliss is heart energy as overexcitement but the bliss gets grounded as EARTH energy in the heart-mind or what's also called

Essential Nature or

Female Formless Awareness.

Just read "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk for details.

The difference between conceptual new age "syncretic" b.s. and real nondualism is that resonance needs to work through complimentary opposites -- not through left-brain language.

So the PROPHET stated that Allah (tongue to roof of mouth to connect front, yin and back, yang energy channels) would not leave him because the PROPHET had

The Sun in his right hand (left eye) and the Moon in his left hand (the right eye) resonating back to the left side of the cerebellum then activating the parasympathetic nervous system so that electrochemicals could be turned into electromagnetic energy.

This is why the PROPHET ate less than two meals a day and also fasted frequently.

The end of this article on the eyes and how their connected to the cerebellum states "no one knows why" the right cerebrum processing of left-field visual information (and left-body information) connects to the left cerebellum.

Nonwestern music answers the mystery -- not science.

http://hubel.med.harvard.edu/b15.htm

Complimentary opposites are the secret to resonating with the source of reality -- beyond spirit-light, beyond time, beyond energy:

Female Formless Awareness.

Edited by drew hempel

Yeah well I'm glad you all are still courageous enough to approach me in direct interaction.

Perception -- usually, for modern humans -- is dependent on awareness translated into words.

In fact Gurdjieff uses "awareness" in this way as well, just as Mahayana Buddhism uses the term "wisdom."

But in yoga there is something called DIRECT PERCEPTION which is literally the electromagnetic fields emanating from and into the pineal gland which the brain then directly translates into knowledge.

What is perceived in DIRECT PERCEPTION is

FEMALE FORMLESS AWARENESS which can

BEND SPACE-TIME and be translated into ANY TYPE OF ENERGY OR MATTER.

So the perception can be translated into words, images, sounds, etc.

Now then we have to ask what's the difference between formless awareness as a general absolute that contains all spacetime, all energy-matter -- pure consciousness that is always already the true reality and

different levels of consciousness or as Gurdjieff states -- "potentials of consciousness" or as the Mahayana Buddhists state:

"different levels of emptiness."

Essentially the alchemical agent is the combination of the postive-negative-neutral forces or

electromagnetic-electrochemical-consciousness dynamics.

There's just a different expression of the three with different levels of awareness.

What enables your ego awareness to see the future or bend spacetime is to what extent the ego "empties out" or resonates with pure consciousness as

DIRECT PERCEPTION.

So this process of "different levels of awareness" is guided by our

SUBCONSCIOUS projection of electrochemical energy which is either lost or turned into fluid or it's transduced -- ionized by ultrasound into blissful heat and electromagnetic energy.

The aura as electromagnetic energy is then projected which as light -- or shen -- bends spacetime, just like a blackhole bends spacetime as light is sucked into the blackhole.

In fact it's now known that blackholes are considered the ultimate information "supercomputers" but the Bekenstein Bound has proven that blackholes are translated into a holographic paradigm resonating as the Pythagorean Theorem -- which of course is based on harmonics.

To put this differently DARK ENERGY is called "baryonic acoustic oscillations" -- the "baryonic" is assumed to be matter but remains unknown yet the "acoustic oscillations" is the acknowledgement by science that

SOUND as pressure or phonons (quantum chaos vibrations) is still unmeasurable.

So it is that consciousness can not be contained by any "bound" -- the universe self-organizes through overtone resonance, as the mystics have achieved.

When the electromagnetic fields of the body-mind are strong enough then no food, no water and no sleep are needed.

The top of the head gets soft just like a baby, the hands and feet breathe as ionization of chemicals -- direct intake of oxygen -- while the body remains full of electromagnetic energy. Water is created in the brain as "reverse electrolysis" and this water then flows down through the roof of the mouth as the "ambrosia" -- the golden nectar.

The book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk gives the details.

Then a VORTEX is experienced that bends spacetime itself.

Telepathy becomes the norm as does telekinesis.

But even a little bit of salt tastes like total poison while in this rariefied state that communes with the Cosmic Mother.

As the light radiates from the pineal gland then a person actually restores their body to younger years -- time is bent.

A man in China was in the NY Times obituary in the 1950s as being on government records going back 250 years!!

He just practiced qigong while selling herbs in the mountains. He had something like 14 wives.

Ok thoughts on different topics

Drew very thought provoking post

In regards to the iron could you please elaborate a bit more on the affects of dietary iron ingestion -

There was a study done showing that people with restless leg syndrom tended to have higher levels of iron or an acuall gene that causes this and it seems like restless legs at night are indicative of uncotrolled energies or energies awakening in some people

What else ahhh you talked about the right vagus nerve converting anaerobic bacteria - Could you eleborate?

The reason I ask is personal ovservations that eating raw meat seems to lead to Phsychic phenomena for me in particular raw aged meat and raw milk leads to transmission of energy via shocks to many surfaces and often these trasmissions are quite strong -

However food in generall does this to some degree so I am curious as to if it is the raw food and more enzymes etc or maybe anaerobic bacteria content in raw meat has some affect -

In regards to transmitting yang energy through your eyes and receiving yin through your third eye are you able to talk while doing this ? Could you do it while typing or not in the full lotus position?

Yeah well I'm glad you all are still courageous enough to approach me in direct interaction.

Perception -- usually, for modern humans -- is dependent on awareness translated into words.

In fact Gurdjieff uses "awareness" in this way as well, just as Mahayana Buddhism uses the term "wisdom."

But in yoga there is something called DIRECT PERCEPTION which is literally the electromagnetic fields emanating from and into the pineal gland which the brain then directly translates into knowledge.

What is perceived in DIRECT PERCEPTION is

FEMALE FORMLESS AWARENESS which can

BEND SPACE-TIME and be translated into ANY TYPE OF ENERGY OR MATTER.

So the perception can be translated into words, images, sounds, etc.

Now then we have to ask what's the difference between formless awareness as a general absolute that contains all spacetime, all energy-matter -- pure consciousness that is always already the true reality and

different levels of consciousness or as Gurdjieff states -- "potentials of consciousness" or as the Mahayana Buddhists state:

"different levels of emptiness."

Essentially the alchemical agent is the combination of the postive-negative-neutral forces or

electromagnetic-electrochemical-consciousness dynamics.

There's just a different expression of the three with different levels of awareness.

What enables your ego awareness to see the future or bend spacetime is to what extent the ego "empties out" or resonates with pure consciousness as

DIRECT PERCEPTION.

So this process of "different levels of awareness" is guided by our

SUBCONSCIOUS projection of electrochemical energy which is either lost or turned into fluid or it's transduced -- ionized by ultrasound into blissful heat and electromagnetic energy.

The aura as electromagnetic energy is then projected which as light -- or shen -- bends spacetime, just like a blackhole bends spacetime as light is sucked into the blackhole.

In fact it's now known that blackholes are considered the ultimate information "supercomputers" but the Bekenstein Bound has proven that blackholes are translated into a holographic paradigm resonating as the Pythagorean Theorem -- which of course is based on harmonics.

To put this differently DARK ENERGY is called "baryonic acoustic oscillations" -- the "baryonic" is assumed to be matter but remains unknown yet the "acoustic oscillations" is the acknowledgement by science that

SOUND as pressure or phonons (quantum chaos vibrations) is still unmeasurable.

So it is that consciousness can not be contained by any "bound" -- the universe self-organizes through overtone resonance, as the mystics have achieved.

When the electromagnetic fields of the body-mind are strong enough then no food, no water and no sleep are needed.

The top of the head gets soft just like a baby, the hands and feet breathe as ionization of chemicals -- direct intake of oxygen -- while the body remains full of electromagnetic energy. Water is created in the brain as "reverse electrolysis" and this water then flows down through the roof of the mouth as the "ambrosia" -- the golden nectar.

The book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk gives the details.

Then a VORTEX is experienced that bends spacetime itself.

Telepathy becomes the norm as does telekinesis.

But even a little bit of salt tastes like total poison while in this rariefied state that communes with the Cosmic Mother.

As the light radiates from the pineal gland then a person actually restores their body to younger years -- time is bent.

A man in China was in the NY Times obituary in the 1950s as being on government records going back 250 years!!

He just practiced qigong while selling herbs in the mountains. He had something like 14 wives.

Drew,

A little change of direction, a short diversion, but since you mention the Pythagorian assymetric tonal scale. Is it possible to tune a piano to this scale?

Thanks

Bill

Iron is the final state of matter before gravity takes over to create black holes but all this science is based on VISUAL observation using geometry. Meditation relies on LISTENING which is not limited by the speed of light as a constant, so that consciousness can be resonated when mass is zero -- due to proper complimentary opposite waveform. In other words light as speed is based on time as a symmetric-based parameter but sound as speed uses time as complimentary opposites.

For this reason the scale in sound is intuitive relying on only the complimentary opposite harmonics -- with the central use of sound being to create energy beyond sound. So traditional Chinese music relied on timbre -- using silk strings. The piano is a percussion instrument -- the sound should be syncopated more than anything and the scale should NOT rely on any type of logarithmic or symmetric measurement (like even the diatonic scale using 5/4 and 9/8). So the range of the piano does not enable a consistent scale tuning since the octaves and fifths would overlap -- which is why equal-tempered tuning was created in the first place, so that polyphonic key changes could take place, forever damning the secret meaning of sound.

As for electrochemical energy -- food goes to your head while in full-lotus and the vagus nerve secretes acid, so an alkaline, light diet is the best. I ignore this so I take tea tree oil as an antiseptic and also garlic to kill off the anerobic bacteria and then use Dr. Ken's peppermint strips to cover up the garlic and tea tree oil smell. I wear a scarf around my neck so that the right side of my neck pulsating as I shoot yang energy out of my third eye is not too noticeable and yes I do this while typing, right now for example. I live in Minnesota which is kind of the Tibet of the U.S. -- Tibet, a place where even Buddhists eat meat! haha.

Thursday night I sat in full-lotus for 12 hours straight while doing an all night data entry shift at work -- no caffeine necessary!! haha. So I just absorbed the yang energy back into my body -- bouncing off the computer I guess. haha.

I was reading a pretty good book on Vodun last night -- published by City Lights. The Egyptians, like the Taoists, believe in a corporeal and an incorporeal soul. The incorporeal soul is the electrochemical light energy that stays with the body after death, feeding on the decaying rot. Egypt got it's alchemical practice from Ethiopia which got it from the Bushmen. After Egypt got alchemy then the Egyptian teaching spread back to West Africa and on to Haiti, although the matrilineal Bantu had already practiced alchemy from the Bushmen.

The Bushmen culture has been documented going back to 80,000 BCE, a time when humans basically still used the cutting "hand axe" -- more likely a throwing weapon, according to Professor William Calvin. In other words the technology used at the start of Bushmen culture was the same, unchanged technology that remained with humans -- as hominids -- for 2.5 million years.

The use of language is really for property rights, through extended hunting ranges in hierarchical niches. The Bushmen culture preserved a prelinguistic knowledge that enables superliminial communication because it relies on the source of sound in the brain -- not on the modern means of measuring light using geometry.

Complimentary opposite harmonics subverts the property rights of monogamous-based nuclear families with the extended hierarchical networks. This practice subverts even homo erectus culture, as detailed in "The NonLocal Universe" by Professors Nadeau and Kafatos (Oxford U Press) (Homo Erectus did not have sexual dimorpohism, and therefore relied on monogamy, like gibbons). Just as bacteria freely exchange DNA fragments and more importantly regulate the gas levels of earth to maintain temperature equilibrium, despite a 50% reduction in past solar energy levels, so too does complimentary opposite harmonics bypass the anthropocentric means of solar-based technology.

The incorporeal soul will remain feeding off the decaying flesh of humans so that earth will be in harmony.

Edited by drew hempel