voidisyinyang

Secrets of Female Formless Awareness

There's really nothing to grasp -- just a lot to unlearn I would say.

For example when I choose to listen to music I choose nonwestern music -- because western tuning promotes materialistic nostalgia, a disempowering passivity. Or else I listen to syncopated music -- blues, R and B, hip-hop, etc.

The whole harmonics analysis is very abstract and left-brain but the key is learning from experience which really just happens from practice.

Quantum mechanics is completely dependent on the technology which is destroying ecology and traditional nonwestern cultures. There's a lot of "oohs and awes" about quantum mechanics and relativity -- and philosophically it is interesting -- but they're both just an extension of logarithmic-based or "divide and average"-based mathematics.

It's rare to find a person who can transmit the complimentary opposite energy and without this help it's difficult for a person to create strong electromagnetic (yang) fields on their own.

This is a great starting book for those who haven't read it:

http://www.amazon.com/Awaken-Healing-Energ...o/dp/0943358078

And I recommend the "level 1 sitting meditation" clearance tape at http://springforestqigong.com for only $3. That is an excellent guidance for practicing the "microcosmic orbit" or "small universe" exercise which is the focus of the above book.

No one knows why music works yet everyone relies on it. This is just a deeper level of music and so there's really no need to know why it works, just like any other music. haha.

Still reading, still processing...understanding more :) This is perhaps the best thread on the whole forum.

I have Chia's Awaken Healing Energy DVD - if anyone would like to borrow it, PM me.

I picked up Luk's Taoist Yoga, but I am in the middle of Nan Huai Chin's books right now (they are fantastic!) I want to absorb these well, so I'm trying not to tackle too much at once like I have done so many times in the past :)

Edited by joeblast

OK Qigong master Chunyi Lin teaches that the simplest is the most powerful and that all is needed is to use your consciousness to go into the emptiness.

Then he teaches the 4 basic components: sound, mind, posture, breath.

Qigong Master Chunyi Lin states that the "small universe" excerise is the foundation practice and that the full-lotus for 20 minutes is worth 4 hours of any other exercise.

Anyway for a while I pondered the difference between consciousness and emptiness because qigong Master Chunyi Lin teaches that the sine-wave line in the center of the Tai-Chi symbol is the consciousness while the circle is the emptiness and then there's the yin-yang symbols within the circle.

So I realized that consciousness utilizes the complementary opposite harmonics to go into the emptiness -- they are not the same thing. Consciousness is focusing the sound which resonates as the 1:2 ratio with 2:3 as yang and 3:4 as yin, but the source of the 1, the male principle as consciousness, is female emptiness as the complementary opposite, just like yin and yang.

He teaches that philosophy in his level III class and said that this was a big discovery for him that consciousness is what unites all the elements made up of yin and yang.

So we can say that consciousness is the SOURCE of the sound in our heads -- listening to the source of the ONE or the source of the I-thought.

He teaches that philosophy in his level III class and said that this was a big discovery for him that consciousness is what unites all the elements made up of yin and yang.

So we can say that consciousness is the SOURCE of the sound in our heads -- listening to the source of the ONE or the source of the I-thought.

Drew,

Under consciousness in the above quote, does your teacher mean just awareness, or awareness combined with some mental effort? I mean analytical/discerning mental effort?

By this question I mean, would a totally uneducated person achieve the same results as an educated one?

Thanks.

It's rare to find a person who can transmit the complimentary opposite energy and without this help it's difficult for a person to create strong electromagnetic (yang) fields on their own.

Could you elaborate on this.....

Lets take a male - You are saying that in order to create strong yang fields you need yin energy to transmute and you take this in through your third eye?

Now I am guessing a female healer would be best for charging up a male initially if you will - Take for example a female who does energy healing reiki - Now would her energy have a yin charge compared to a male reiki healer who would have a yang charge?

Other ideas

Could the yin be taken from the earth or from any strong yin source?

Say lots of vegetables or Female dog who is very loving

Great Info thanks

OK Qigong master Chunyi Lin teaches that the simplest is the most powerful and that all is needed is to use your consciousness to go into the emptiness.

Then he teaches the 4 basic components: sound, mind, posture, breath.

Qigong Master Chunyi Lin states that the "small universe" excerise is the foundation practice and that the full-lotus for 20 minutes is worth 4 hours of any other exercise.

Anyway for a while I pondered the difference between consciousness and emptiness because qigong Master Chunyi Lin teaches that the sine-wave line in the center of the Tai-Chi symbol is the consciousness while the circle is the emptiness and then there's the yin-yang symbols within the circle.

So I realized that consciousness utilizes the complementary opposite harmonics to go into the emptiness -- they are not the same thing. Consciousness is focusing the sound which resonates as the 1:2 ratio with 2:3 as yang and 3:4 as yin, but the source of the 1, the male principle as consciousness, is female emptiness as the complementary opposite, just like yin and yang.

Awareness is the language or images or other internal sensations that enable us to comprehend the emptiness which is pure consciousness aka female formless awareness.

The energy starts as yin or electrochemical energy which turns into blissful heat when it's ionized. This yin energy must be further ionized (by the ultrasound harmonics resonating from listening to the source of our language) so that yang electromagnetic fields are created aka chi.

When the chi gets strong enough (this process is accomplished by combining simple standing exercises with the small universe exercise and with "self-concentration" meditation) then the electromagnetic fields enable the pineal gland to create light which can be projected and seen outside of the practitioner.

That's the opening of the third eye process. Before the third eye opens a person will have strong electromagnetic fields filling up their body so that full-lotus is easy, so that telepathy and telekinesis are achieved along with precognition.

What happens is that this yang energy is sucked in by yin sources outside of the body -- usually females, but not necessarily. A person with strong yang energy will be tempted to use the energy as powers (telekinesis, telepathy, healing, etc.) and also the people with strong yin energy will want the love energy and because of this it's very difficult to FULLY open the third eye (called "stabilization" by Master Nan, Huai-chin).

So having a teacher to transmit the energy into the third eye enables a student to still have a permanent magnetized bliss in the pineal gland which enables the body's energy channels to be opened up again.

When sitting in full-lotus the energy builds up and the right-side vagus nerve transduces the electrochemical lower emotions (sadness, worry, fear, anger, lust) into bliss or love yang light energy which is then shot out of the pineal gland, as directed by the eyes. The pressure of the full-lotus then, like a vortex, sucks up the lower emotion yin energy outside of the body -- creating a cyclic exchange whereby the person in full-lotus shoots out bliss-light while taking in lust, fear, anger, sadness, and worry. This is the "O at a D" mutual climax process creating an internal climax while in full-lotus -- shooting the emission up the spine where it's ionized in the brain.

What enables this complimentary opposite harmonics to occur is the female formless awareness. If there's strong enough yin energy sources around then this enables a person in full-lotus to not need food because the lower emotions serve as preferable electrochemical energy. You need about 10 to 15 internal climaxes a day to not be hungry while in full-lotus. People have extra energy in their bodies but it gets stored as disharmony, creating disease -- so the full-lotus around other people just takes in their extra disharmonic energy and then shoots back harmonized love-light energy. The yin energy is strongly attracted to the yang energy that develops while sitting in full-lotus.

If a person eats normal food in this process it also gets transduced by the vagus nerve and then the anerobic bacteria goes up the brain, along with the serotonin, melatonin and oxytocin, etc. Normally these hormones can not pass the blood-brain barrier but they are ionized by the ultrasound created by the trance-full-lotus harmonics. So after emotions, nutrition is the second cause of blockages and the full-lotus person essentially has switched to a free energy system, not needing food. I eat food anyway and I'm still working on the nutrition bit -- using tea tree oil and peppermint, etc. Sometimes I run out of peppermint or use too much garlic, etc. Also since I eat meat this makes more nutritional blockages -- so diet is kind of a pain. The food is extra energy that most be transduced and shot out of the body as yang energy or otherwise it might turn into water, draining as an emission. As long as I regulate food (about a meal a day) plus make sure to shoot yang bliss-light out of the third eye, then there is no loss of seminal fluid. This means that my lower emotions (and those around me) are being cycled into love-light.

Also as you build up the energy again the body fills with electromagnetic fields which people will want even more than the electrochemical bliss -- and also their reactions will be stronger since you'll be harmonizing deeper blockages. This can actually be dangerous -- not just strange, as is the cause with the cycling of bliss-light.

As for males and yin energy -- I recommend reading how Gurdjieff explains Number One and Number Two people in the book on his philosophy -- "In Search of the Miraculous." Basically Number One people are perverts who consciously have their awareness focused in the sex center or their instinctual center -- the tailbone chakra -- and then act as parasites to suck off other peoples' energy -- without giving anything back. The reaction I have with these type of males is usually lust on their part which means they are attracted to me, and aggressively hit on me, but then assume that I don't know they are doing this because they try to hide their actions with lies. Then when I don't respond or don't look at them (thereby making it harder for them to suck off my energy) and they enquire further or take stronger action and then find out my energy is harmonized (sending out bliss-light -- not lust) -- the reaction is fear. In other words the male pervert trys to suck me off, transducing my bliss-light back into water as seminal fluid, but if I sit in full-lotus this is impossible for them to do. Then when I don't use my energy to express anger as I should, since they realize I know that they are hitting in me, their reaction after they get over the fear, is to use anger against me (as a way to cover up their previous lustful actions) in a new level of psychological denial about their true motivations. Then the cycle returns to self-gratifying lust on their part -- which they are actually controlled by -- it's an addiction usually due to abuse in their youth -- pain that they can't heal yet. That's a deep blockage that would take strong electromagnetic fields to undo.

Hey Drew

Thank you for that post

Great Information

Can advanced practitioners do everything that one can do in the full lotus without acually being in it-

Meaning would a christ like figure be kind of like a living energy transformer that basically sucks up everything lower all around and changes it into something higher?

Awareness is the language or images or other internal sensations that enable us to comprehend the emptiness which is pure consciousness aka female formless awareness.

The energy starts as yin or electrochemical energy which turns into blissful heat when it's ionized. This yin energy must be further ionized (by the ultrasound harmonics resonating from listening to the source of our language) so that yang electromagnetic fields are created aka chi.

When the chi gets strong enough (this process is accomplished by combining simple standing exercises with the small universe exercise and with "self-concentration" meditation) then the electromagnetic fields enable the pineal gland to create light which can be projected and seen outside of the practitioner.

That's the opening of the third eye process. Before the third eye opens a person will have strong electromagnetic fields filling up their body so that full-lotus is easy, so that telepathy and telekinesis are achieved along with precognition.

What happens is that this yang energy is sucked in by yin sources outside of the body -- usually females, but not necessarily. A person with strong yang energy will be tempted to use the energy as powers (telekinesis, telepathy, healing, etc.) and also the people with strong yin energy will want the love energy and because of this it's very difficult to FULLY open the third eye (called "stabilization" by Master Nan, Huai-chin).

So having a teacher to transmit the energy into the third eye enables a student to still have a permanent magnetized bliss in the pineal gland which enables the body's energy channels to be opened up again.

When sitting in full-lotus the energy builds up and the right-side vagus nerve transduces the electrochemical lower emotions (sadness, worry, fear, anger, lust) into bliss or love yang light energy which is then shot out of the pineal gland, as directed by the eyes. The pressure of the full-lotus then, like a vortex, sucks up the lower emotion yin energy outside of the body -- creating a cyclic exchange whereby the person in full-lotus shoots out bliss-light while taking in lust, fear, anger, sadness, and worry. This is the "O at a D" mutual climax process creating an internal climax while in full-lotus -- shooting the emission up the spine where it's ionized in the brain.

What enables this complimentary opposite harmonics to occur is the female formless awareness. If there's strong enough yin energy sources around then this enables a person in full-lotus to not need food because the lower emotions serve as preferable electrochemical energy. You need about 10 to 15 internal climaxes a day to not be hungry while in full-lotus. People have extra energy in their bodies but it gets stored as disharmony, creating disease -- so the full-lotus around other people just takes in their extra disharmonic energy and then shoots back harmonized love-light energy. The yin energy is strongly attracted to the yang energy that develops while sitting in full-lotus.

If a person eats normal food in this process it also gets transduced by the vagus nerve and then the anerobic bacteria goes up the brain, along with the serotonin, melatonin and oxytocin, etc. Normally these hormones can not pass the blood-brain barrier but they are ionized by the ultrasound created by the trance-full-lotus harmonics. So after emotions, nutrition is the second cause of blockages and the full-lotus person essentially has switched to a free energy system, not needing food. I eat food anyway and I'm still working on the nutrition bit -- using tea tree oil and peppermint, etc. Sometimes I run out of peppermint or use too much garlic, etc. Also since I eat meat this makes more nutritional blockages -- so diet is kind of a pain. The food is extra energy that most be transduced and shot out of the body as yang energy or otherwise it might turn into water, draining as an emission. As long as I regulate food (about a meal a day) plus make sure to shoot yang bliss-light out of the third eye, then there is no loss of seminal fluid. This means that my lower emotions (and those around me) are being cycled into love-light.

Also as you build up the energy again the body fills with electromagnetic fields which people will want even more than the electrochemical bliss -- and also their reactions will be stronger since you'll be harmonizing deeper blockages. This can actually be dangerous -- not just strange, as is the cause with the cycling of bliss-light.

As for males and yin energy -- I recommend reading how Gurdjieff explains Number One and Number Two people in the book on his philosophy -- "In Search of the Miraculous." Basically Number One people are perverts who consciously have their awareness focused in the sex center or their instinctual center -- the tailbone chakra -- and then act as parasites to suck off other peoples' energy -- without giving anything back. The reaction I have with these type of males is usually lust on their part which means they are attracted to me, and aggressively hit on me, but then assume that I don't know they are doing this because they try to hide their actions with lies. Then when I don't respond or don't look at them (thereby making it harder for them to suck off my energy) and they enquire further or take stronger action and then find out my energy is harmonized (sending out bliss-light -- not lust) -- the reaction is fear. In other words the male pervert trys to suck me off, transducing my bliss-light back into water as seminal fluid, but if I sit in full-lotus this is impossible for them to do. Then when I don't use my energy to express anger as I should, since they realize I know that they are hitting in me, their reaction after they get over the fear, is to use anger against me (as a way to cover up their previous lustful actions) in a new level of psychological denial about their true motivations. Then the cycle returns to self-gratifying lust on their part -- which they are actually controlled by -- it's an addiction usually due to abuse in their youth -- pain that they can't heal yet. That's a deep blockage that would take strong electromagnetic fields to undo.

That's a great question. First of all the historical christ is a fiction -- from my research. Now this seems to be information that immediately triggers strong negative reactions from the typical Westerner. Nevertheless it's a crucial insight concerning how the Holy Roman Empire attacked the true ascetics that were the early Christian Bishops -- people who realized that transformation of the body was necessary -- and instead replaced them with political lackeys who rely on psychological manipulation -- even if they have the best of intentions.

The person I trained under believes in a historical Christ and he goes to church every Sunday. In the spirit of free information exchange I mailed qigong master Chunyi Lin a copy of "The Christ Conspiracy" by Acharya S. Her next book: "The Suns of God" is even better.

Anyway qigong master Chunyi Lin obviously does very advanced healing while just going into the emptiness at a moment's notice -- he can do long-distance healing right in front of the class. But he also sits in full-lotus at least 4 hours a day and he fasts one day a week and then eats just one small vegetarian meal once a day the rest of the week. He sleeps just about 4 hours a night.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin has Christ-like abilities. He went 40 days in full-lotus with no food, no water and no sleep. He has healed paralysis, deafness, late-term cancer and he even transformed water into wine (or at least turned his wine into water while doubling the alcohol content of his friend's 6 bottles of wine -- a sure way to win any drinking contest!). haha.

I would say the best description of qigong Master Chunyi Lin's abilities is the book "Opening the Dragon Gate." -- what the book describes is very very similar to what qigong master Chunyi Lin practices and how he trained. Qigong master Chunyi Lin stated he met Lao Tzu as a physical person and also he levitated 9 feet, spiralling up -- WHILE IN FULL-LOTUS.

The Opening the Dragon Gate book also details how the Taoist Master sits in full-lotus every night for at least 4 hours.

I don't think full-lotus is necessary but in contrast you'd have to lots of solitude -- as did the real shape-shifters of the Bushmen culture.

The traditional trance healers always had one person who was the leader in abilities and the rest of the group was afraid of him -- because he could do long distance energy transformation and shape-shift. He did this though through isolation -- long periods in training on his own. If he does long distance healing in a group then he needs the help of others to watch over his body as he lies down on the ground -- and most likely they give him energy as well.

You'd really have to take a class from qigong master chunyi Lin to experience the amazing energy. It's really unbelievable unless you try it! haha.

http://springforestqigong.com

Hi Drew,

You know, I would be fascinated to hear your analysis of the third harmonic and Kunlun, and whether or not it is detrimental with regards to kundalini energy.

In the "Pillars of Bliss" book on page 31, it states:

Different styles of chi gung or nei gung flow the energy in different directions, and at different frequencies. When you mix in something that is out of harmony with the frequency you have already established, a third harmonic is created that may be extremely detrimental to your health. The resulting 'sang kung' (energy sickness), in certain cases, cannot be cured in any medicinal way.

Have you ever heard of this? Comments?

:)

TI