voidisyinyang

Secrets of Female Formless Awareness

So our awareness is increasingly focused on sex as the answer without any ability to use sex energy for transformation of the other lower emotions -- anger, fear, sadness, worry -- into peaceful euphoria or love.

I remember when I was very young and I thought about what I wanted from life, there where two answers. One was very much driven by ego - the desire to have a beautiful wife and a family. The second? a life of solitude.

There is an external pressure on me at this age (22) for me to be sowing my seed. My intellect and heart, however, both yearn for spiritual 'growth'.

"The five barriers to attaining Tao include fortune, wealth, name (fame), sleep and sex. People all say they want to become free of these factors, but then they start to lose a single one they become frightened and lose their sense of composure" ... to quote Bill Brodi. I'm certainly losing my sense of composure :/

Drew, I was wondering what your thoughts were on celibacy and advancement along a spiritual path?

Edited by .broken.

Well Master Nan, Huai-chin questions whether it's even worth being "spiritual" in modern times because the righteous anger becomes so prominent. Essentially the sublimated kidney energy has to transform the liver into wisdom energy that then travels to the heart to create love-force which then opens up the third eye.

After the channels are open to increase brain power for long distance healing -- to make a stronger spirit or aura -- requires greater levels of sublimated sex energy.

This is why as meditation advances it's favorable to be in an environment of solitude in a balanced ecology -- but this is obviously not very possible. Even the forest monks of Northern Thailand have to devote the time to convincing the local farmers not to encroach on their monastery forests. Not much time is left for alchemical transformation work.

It's harmonics while the world is in deep disharmony -- but empty awareness is always already.

Mahayana Buddhism teaches that there are "different levels of emptiness" -- this is true in the sense of the alchemical pill -- the combination of female formless awareness, yin electrochemical energy and yang electromagnetic energy -- as stored in the body (and projected into the universe) -- but nevertheless the female formless awareness as pure consciousness does not have different levels.

The thing about math is that it's based on logic. So in 5th grade apparently I was in some advanced math class and then in 6th grade I transferred schools and had to teach myself math for that year. There was another student who was also a year ahead and he was a computer geek.

So he worked on a computer graphics program as part of a science grant that the school received and I helped him out. For this achievement the principal took us out to deep dish pizza and the school had a science fair, funded by Medtronics.

Kinda strange but then I transferred to private school and was told to stay in the same math level as everyone else.

But then my grades were excellent yet in 10th grade, for enriched geometry, I DISAGREED WITH THE LOGIC OF THE PYTHAGOREAN THEOREM.

The reason was that my perspective was music and I didn't think that the "proof by contradiction" actually demonstrated a POSITIVE proof for the square root of two. I knew the ratios could be considered in terms of the Law of Pythagoras which I was already studying.

Of course there was no way I could express this so I kept it to myself. After high school I took Quantum Mechanics as my first year of college -- an experimental course taught by a Harvard trained physics professor in Amherst, MA -- Hampshire College.

The idea behind teaching quantum mechanics for 1st year physics is that it is the new foundation for physics and so should be understood before classical physics.

Well sure enough, even though we just used trigonometry -- enriched geometry -- the logic violated the commutative principle of algebra thereby showing a different route to proof by contradiction.

Meanwhile I was studying Gregory Bateson's book "Mind and Nature: A study in Unity"

Coincidentally the student teacher of that quantum mechanics class -- the assistant to the professor -- was also reading the same book.

Bateson's writing style is really opaque so I had to keep reading that book but it's all about logical paradoxes and time.

In quantum mechanics it's assumed that time = zero as the parameter of a closed trajectory (be it a statistical matrix or an equation of calculus).

This means that quantum mechanics converts the violation of the commutative principle (A x B = B x A) back into the logarithmic-based geometry that I had already learned, using the Pythagorean Theorem.

Anyway I've read tons of math books -- an excellent one is "The History of Calculus" by Carl Boyer because he details how the Dedekind Cut did not solve this basic logical paradox between geometry and algebra.

I was raised in a strict environment based on logic -- my dad was a lawyer and his dad a preacher.

So intuitively I knew that the algebra and geometry didn't demonstrate the proof for the irrational number -- the square root of two -- (confirmed in a 1999 Philosophy journal spring issue, "Did the Greeks Discover the Irrational?" by Professors Philip Hugly and Charles Sayward -- Hugly's retired but I corresponded with Sayward, or vice versa) and since my own training was music I knew that there was an alternative.

Only later did I discover that alchemy -- free energy training -- is also based on the logic of music -- not western mathematics.

And, a la Bateson, I realized, as he did, that this logical error from Plato, is the cause of the current global ecological and social justice crisis.

Still math is fun to study for the concepts -- Desargues, the inventor of projective geometry, is particularly fascinating. Ian Stewart's latest book, "Why Beauty is Truth: A History of Symmetry" (2007) is probably the best overview of mathematics -- he's a quantum chaos math professor with whom I've corresponded. Math professor Joe Mazur's new book "The Motion Paradox" also takes this basic algebra-geometry logical error back to it's foundation in Greek philosophy.

Mazur stated that my math research is "very valuable" and urged me to have it published in a peer-reviewed academic journal.

Alain Connes, the inventor of noncommutative geometry, states that music is the secret to understand quantum logic -- but he still relies on WESTERN music (and therefore still does not understand the secret). The same goes for Brian Josephson, nobel laureate in quantum physics, who looks to music for a science model explaining paranormal reality and with whom I've corresponded. Josephson admitted that he doesn't know enough about music to comment on my research.

Mahayana Buddhism is the same as Taoist Yoga merged together as Ch'an Buddhism.

The rainbow body is actually the crystallization of the bones -- a sign of achieving enlightenment also in Hinayana Buddhism (i.e. Thailand, Burma, Sri Lanka, etc.).

Female formless awareness aka empty awareness aka the universe aka the emptiness aka the Tao aka pure consciousness is it's own reality which resonates as

yang spirit (a physical body created from golden electromagnetic light from the first physical body -- the yang spirit is seen by other people). Master Chunyi Lin told me he achieved this yang spirit and it's the highest level -- Level 8 consciousness in Mahayana Buddhism.

Yin spirit is electromagnetic light that you project outside your physical body and that you can see outside of your physical body -- but it can only be seen by others once your own energy is quite strong. This is called SHEN.

Then there's yang vitality -- which is the same as yin spirit but as pure electromagnetic energy within the body and then projected outside the body aka chi or prana or shakti.

Then there's yin vitality which is electrochemical energy that has yang electromagnetic energy within it -- aka generative force or jing.

So again the problem with the west is that there's no harmonization of body and mind -- spirituality becomes just conceptual psychology without any real body transformation.

Just read Master Nan, Huai-chin -- he's a best-seller in Asia, a Buddhist professor in Taiwan and yet

all you all are too scared to read him precisely because he takes down the West and Japan for their fake spirituality.

The process then ends with female formless awareness -- where it started.

Just read Master Nan, Huai-chin -- he's a best-seller in Asia, a Buddhist professor in Taiwan and yet

all you all are too scared to read him precisely because he takes down the West and Japan for their fake spirituality.

Nice I love a chalange :)

Working Toward Enlightenment: The Cultivation of Practice (Paperback)

by Master Nan Huai-Chin

and

Diamond Sutra Explained (Paperback)

by Huaijin Nan (Author)

These look intresting, recomendations? "Working Toward Enlightenment" seems like the one to start with.

Taoist Yoga teaches that the first level of harmonics or "synchronous resonance" is

1) self-healing

-- now considering that heathcare is the number one civilian cost, the reason for dependence on the corporate-state system then this should be priority number one for counter-culture activists -- conspiracy anarchists, etc.

Instead what is the progressive radical community doing in my town?

Organizing community blood drives as part of a new bank-funded healthcare system.

Creepy shit because I heard the people organizing it and they're control-freak idiots. Number two people

Now then after self healing:

2) Longevity

Well in our day and age people don't take this too seriously so instead qigong focuses on healing OTHERS.

Well to do this on a real level -- with electromagnetic fields -- can be dangerous.

For example after I did an 8 day energy feast (no food, and just half a glass of water and tons of full-lotus, small universe, tai-chi solitude)

I healed my mom of a serious illness so she no longer needs surgical stockings.

But I also accidently pulled this old lady's spirit out of her head.

Basically it's an intense training and it's awesome. I'd like to do it again but my mom really freaked out because she couldn't believe I didn't need food and water (as most wouldn't believe).

Master Chunyi Lin went 40 days in full-lotus with no sleep, no food and no water.

He has people sign waivers and he doesn't tell any one to fast -- or "energy fast" -- BIGU as it's called in Taoist Yoga or qigong.

Still if done in solitude it quickly increases the energy so that healing others can occur and the third eye can really open up.

3) after Longevity (earthly immortal) comes HEAVENLY IMMORTAL -- this means spirit travel out beyond the Sun -- so that your self-awareness will exist for a long time.

You have to admit that this is pretty sweet -- Master Nan, Huai-chin talks about this a bit. He's in his late 80s by now and just sits in full-lotus all the time.

The creation of other physical bodies is the final achievement -- it's described in Autobiography of a Yogi for example.

Most importantly is that the process to achieve these abilities is the same -- just of a different intensity.

Yin-yang-female formless awareness (that's the alchemical agent).

Hey Drew

I am really liking your posts and thanks for the suggestions on reading material. I feel challenged by them in a positive way.

I like what you say about the health care system and I think it points out something about the thinking of so many people who want to help out in our society and that is they can't get beyond materialist thinking. So the results of doing good are going to have real contrary results than intended. I think we will have a society that is trying to do great things but ending up creating another kind of materialistic culture bent on controlling those of us who want to think independently and who want to move into formless states of awareness. I think its great that you take this formless state and can see and be creative with both energies and musical/mathematic insights and not just fly off into the different levels of emptiness never to heard from again.

Do you know the book The Power of Limits Proportional Harmonies in Nature Art and Architecture By Doczi?

After the first mutual climax she just kind of pretended it was an accident.

Colin Wilson doesn't actually quote the lady when he recounts the "O at a D" by Gurdjieff -- because his point was that Crowley could not do this, and yet Crowley is considered the great occult magician of the West (what a joke!).

Rom and his lady friend had noted that Gurdjieff had initiated "deep breathing" when he saw the lady. In fact this is "reverse breathing" and I, too, achieved an "O at a D" without using full-lotus.

it's true that she could sense that I had an erection -- because that's how it works. I shoot out yang bliss-light and as the yin energy soaks it up, my own yin energy is pulled up to my brain, via the right-side vagus nerve, which pulsates along my neck. So that causes an erection and finally the mutual climax -- due to the yin source receiving the same amount of energy that my own body looses to trigger a recharge of my yang energy.

I knew he had an erection because I can sense people's yin energy (whether it's over-excitement, sadness, anger, fear or worry) so I went into full-lotus so he wouldn't suck me off and then I looked over at him, thereby confirming the worst.

Usually I think he would just keep his dick between his legs or something so maybe he successfully shot the jism up his back.

Then there was the prostitute story that was fairly recently -- she stated: "I'm cuming already" -- she was amazing, because she literally stuck her ass two feet in front of my face and shook it over and over before and after she did lewd dancing, including exposing her breast to me -- all in Taco Bell.

I first learned that females can climax this way while I lived in a housing cooperative and a friend of my girlfriend shared how she has multiple climaxes in the University library just by crossing her legs and bouncing them like that.

Then I actually noticed one of my coworker's right-side vagus nerve pulsating just like mine -- while she was doing the same at work, bouncing her cross legs and shaking her leg real fast.

That amazed me that indeed the female climax is the same process that I have while in full-lotus.

That's just the electrochemical level though -- after about 5 of those climaxes then the energy switches to the central channel so it's more on the electromagnetic level and there's no right-side vagus nerve pulsating.

Hmmm, very interesting stuff here that raises many questions. So let me see if I am understanding some of this correctly?

1) "O at a D" = orgasm at a distance?

2) So, you are projecting this yang bliss-light voluntarily...and women nearby just instinctively suck it up to O?

3) Basically, you then have "Tantric" no-touch sex...where you both O?

4) You actually get a hard-on and also ejaculate when you O? Don't you lose jing this way, though? Or are you saying that as you shoot out yang energy, it pulls up yin energy to your brain...which then pulls up more yang energy (from the universe?) all via some sort of energetic "capillary" action?

5) So, the right vagus nerve carries yin energy up for a "female" O? What does the left one do then - carry yang energy up (or down?)?

Anyhow, you seem to possess some sort of savantish genius for this stuff - so keep on posting! It's all quite fascinating, even though I can't relate to it all yet.

Yes these are excellent questions. The Doczi book was introduced to me by a friend who was working at Kinkos in Seattle and Doczi came into his store -- back around 1992. My friend knew I had already written a paper on Bartok and the Golden Mean. Unfortunately Doczi still relies on a visual approach -- not an auditory approach -- with a dependence still on geometry. The basic "one-to-one correspondence" of the Golden Ratio in western thinking is very deep and only nonwestern music provides the secret to a philosophy of complimentary opposites. It took me several years to figure this out -- even after I had been studying the golden ratio and music-math relations in philosophy.

As for the practicality of the energy - I call it "yang bliss-light" for the "O at a D" because, as Gurdjieff states, it's using the Absolute as expressed through the lower center of energy -- hydrogen 12. Or as the book Taoist Yoga states -- it is very tempting to scatter the vitality (chi) through the heart-eyes, after the "foundation is laid" -- chapter 6.

So it's yang bliss-light because the bliss is the yin electrochemical energy but it's expressed through the yang vitality (electromagnetic energy or chi) but mainly through 3rd Eye synchronized light -- the shen.

Generative force is yin with yang within it -- or hot bliss energy. But for the third eye to be open or the foundation to be laid this yin energy must be ionized into electromagnetic yang chi energy which then turns into shen or yin spirit-light.

As Taoist Yoga states only when you can see light outside of your body -- as I can around people's heads -- is resonance with the female formless awareness (essential nature) achieved.

In contrast mind yoga focuses on internal light with often dubious results. Better yet is to just rely on the full-lotus to demonstrate that the energy channels are open.

So if my energy is low then my right-side vagus nerve won't have any yin electrochemical heat-bliss to transduce up into the third eye.

If I sit in full-lotus the pressure builds up and greater bliss-heat is created which naturally turns into yang electromagnetic light energy (via the harmonics of the full-lotus as made up of 2-3-4 music intervals).

This yang electromagnetic light energy is then naturally attracted to yin bliss-heat outside of my body -- as expressed through my eyes (including the third eye, most importantly).

So when the full-lotus pressure is really strong all that is needed is for the yang electromagnetic energy to shoot out the yin bliss-heat into another yin source around me -- thereby causing a vacuum of yin bliss-heat in my brain and then the yang electromagnetic light transducing further yin bliss-heat from my lower body, causing me to have an internal climax via the vagus nerve. This enables me to continue sitting in full-lotus -- indefintely -- as long as this yin-yang-female formless awareness process is maintained.

My yang electromagnetic light energy can be directed through my eyes and yin energy -- the stronger the better --- will be attracted to or suck up my yang electromagnetic light energy. So as the yin (female) source receives this yang energy (with yin within it) then the yin female source gets charged up and ALSO climaxes.

The alternative is to keep my eyes closed and point my third eye at my palms which then reflects my yang energy back into my yin energy (which is not as strong as a females) and then builds up my own energy alchemy -- as long as I don't dissipate it through the above process.

Again I have to stress that if my yin electrochemical bliss-heat energy is not strong enough then my right-side vagus nerve will not pulsate and I will not be converting it into yang electromagnetic-light energy and therefore I will have nothing to give to the female yin source. Fortunately this is rare and also the vagus nerve transduces anerobic bacteria as well (just as science nows that the stomach is the second brain, because that's where the serotonin is stored, so does yoga know that the brain is the second stomach, causing a "spiritual diet" to be necessary -- one meal a day and preferably very alkaline -- fruit and veggies and nuts, etc.)

So if I look at females without any yin energy within the yang light energy to offer them then, as would be the case with a pervert, I would be attempting to TAKE yin energy from the females which they would not like. This has happened on a couple times -- once recently because I had worked a 10 hour shift and had not had a meal yet and had biked 10 miles in subzero F. weather, etc. But then I ate a meal and had an "O at a D" with one of my repeat customers who is an older lady yet has fairly strong yin energy.

Basically most people are controlled by these otherwise subconscious energy dynamics.

On the other hand the strong yin energy source -- a female whose basically has extra sex energy but herself doesn't know how to transduce that yin energy into yang electromagnetic-light energy -- will then give up her yin electrochemical energy to me while receiving my yang electromagnetic light energy. The synchronized light energy is love-bliss-heat energy.

The same happens with the other lower emotions which are basically just extra energies in the body -- electrochemical -- that the person does not know how to synchronize and transduce into light -- therefore becoming repressed and then projected as oppression: anger, sadness, fear, worry.

The reason it's the right-side vagus nerve is because the right side brain connects to the cerebellum which controls emotions and body motion -- through nonwestern music! The left-side vagus nerve goes straight to the heart -- so in mind jnana yoga or vichara the goal is to use left-brain logic (inference of the I-thought) to focus on the right-side of the heart -- read Sri Ramana Maharshi -- and eventually kill yourself.

Well you stop your heart-mind, thereby "cutting the knot" and the consciousness then resonates again starting your heart-mind up -- but afterwards since the heart-mind has be resonated back to female formless awareness -- Shiva is the UnDead, and each thought or breath empties out to pure consciousness. This is of course hard to due because it relies on REPRESSING the sex energy and therefore repressing females who might dissipate your sex energy.

The problem with mind yoga is that it still depends on the same ionization of electrochemical energy which can just as easily be "scattered" through the eyes or turned back into generative fluid via pervert males who have their consciousness focused on their lower energy center. The big difference between males and females is that for females the sex climax stays in the parasympathetic system -- while for males the loss of semen is activated by the sympathetic STRESS system. So the internal climax for males is orgasmic but there is about the same loss of fluid as for a female climax. But pervert males try to pull the generative force down -- turning the energy back into generative fluid or semen -- in order to feed of my extra generative force energy.

Again if you read the book I recommended, "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk, the process of creating paranormal powers is quite clear. I have several articles giving all the details online -- just search "drew hempel." The process is ionization of first electrochemical energy so that there's heat in the lower body which creates bliss. This is ionized to create electromagnetic energy which, when strong enough, causes the pineal gland to get ionized so that light can be seen outside of the body.

For example Western science considers "auras" to be color-emotion synaesthesia or just misperception due to a cross-wiring of synapses. There's no understanding of the process of ionization transduction.

Again sitting in full-lotus for at least 2 hours straight demonstrates that the transduction channels are open and this sitting should be indefinite as long as the third eye can shoot out electrochemical energy, via synchronized light, thereby causing the right-side vagus nerve to pull up or transduce more electrochemical energy of the lower body (causing an internal climax). This climax enables full-lotus to be continued (ending the pain) while the electrochemical energy shot out of the pineal gland enables another electrochemical source to climax as well. That's the "O at a D" process relying on complimentary opposites with electrochemical energy as female and electromagnetic energy as male.

It's a low-level skill because it just uses consciousness (which is female) for electrochemical energy whereas if you use the third eye to shoot the electromagnetic-light energy back into your own body (the lower half which is electrochemical) then more of your own energy turns into electromagnetic energy, thereby enabling stronger powers.

Fear reactions are just a symptom of your kidney (or will power) energy not being ionized. Just ask Stanford Professor Robert Sapolsky, author of "The Trouble with Testosterone" -- he and I've corresponded.

Today I read "In Search of Klingsor" by Jorge Volpi (2003). Usually I don't read fiction but this is one of those "faction" books that is mostly about quantum physics and philosophy and the Nazis, etc. It's way better than that "Infinite Jest" math fiction writer -- David Foster Wallass.

Anyway the book focuses on Godel, of course, how the truth in math is either unproveable or if it's proven false it's inconsistent.

Pretty funny that all your all comments don't even appreciate logic discovered in the 1930s.

Today I had a fascinating "O at a D" with an African-American in full burka. No it was not a McDonalds but she did sit right across from my full-lotus gaze -- in the only place in the cafe where this was possible. Half my body faced a wall so my gaze had a very narrow range of focus.

I actually counted the right-side vagus nerve pulsations. It took about 60 pulsations for "O at D," after the bliss-light transduction kicked in.

Remember that this process is automatic resonance from female formless awareness based on complimentary opposites -- it's not based on symmetric logic of western science.

If you want to find out the secret then just start sitting in full-lotus and enjoy! haha. Btw, her cold was gone after she received the yang bliss-light energy but she still had to stick her juice straw underneath her black face veil, up from her chest, in order to drink.

The basic "one-to-one correspondence" of the Golden Ratio in western thinking is very deep and only nonwestern music provides the secret to a philosophy of complimentary opposites.
I'm an idiot. What is the key diference between Western & non-Western music here? Are you maybe talking about equal 12-TET temperament vs just intonation?

Thanks for asking. Just Tuning is based on the concept of extended the Pythagorean Tetrad as natural ratio overtones. So the Tetrad is 1:2:3:4 with 1:2 as the octave and 2:3 as the fifth and 3:4 as the fourth. In just tuning the major third is 4:5 and the minor sixth is 5:8 and the major second is 9:8, etc.

The key issue is that 5:8 as the minor sixth frequency has to be converted to 8:5 as the Golden Ratio irrational fraction and 4:5 as the major third is converted to 5:4 as the cube root of two. The technical details are the focus of chapter 4 of my blogbook -- http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com

All of the above is based on SYMMETRY -- but the Pythagorean Tetrad is actually asymmetric with complimentary opposites.

So 2:3 is C to G and this creates ALL the notes -- as Gurdjieff's Law of Octaves for alchemy -- or as the Chinese Taoist 60-note scale.

2:3 is yang but it's inversion is 3:4 or yin as G to C.

Notice how C x G does not equal G x C or 2 x 3 does not equal 3 x 4.

This violates the commutative property -- the foundation for Western mathematics which relies on a "one-to-one correpondence of letter and number" or algebra and geometry. This is true for all of western science -- as detailed in math professor Joe Mazur's new book: "Why Beauty is Truth: A history of symmetry." (2007).

So Just Tuning STILL does not recognize that the Pythagorean Tetrad is based on COMPLIMENTARY OPPOSITES -- instead of equal-spaced natural numbers (i.e. the same space between 1:2:3:4, etc.) -- so that 5:4 and 8:5 are used with the geometric mean system of Archytas (a divide and averge convergence relying on symmetry).

I'm an idiot. What is the key diference between Western & non-Western music here? Are you maybe talking about equal 12-TET temperament vs just intonation?

Thanx Drew, takes some time to read and get used to the terminology you use but found it very intresting :)

Cheers !

Well you'll have to read chapter 4 of my blogbook -- "Secrets of the Greek Freemasonic Miracle" -- http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com. I give the Kepler connection at the end of that chapter and I discuss Kepler elsewhere in the blogbook. Kepler did not accept irrational numbers but he did accept a geometry-based Pythagorean analysis -- he was a NeoPlatonist but also realized that number is male and female.

For example Euler demonstrates with continued fractions that 1 = 0, etc. Basic logical paradoxes in math. Western math, referring to the cipher system, simply states well you can't divide by zero then and we just convert the continued fractions into irrational numbers.

The issue I'm raising is that the cipher system relies on symmetry based on the commutative property while nonwestern numbers do not line up with phonetic symbols using a one-to-one correspondence.

It's not just a number divided by a symbol - it's the conversion of continued proportions or continued fractions into the irrational number as a converging series (whereby number was inherently tied to geometry).

Nonwestern music states that number does not need to have a one-to-one correspondence with letter on a point or line -- rather the logic of number resonates through asymmetry or complimentary opposites (as pure inference, without a need to "contain" infinity using symmetry).

This means that you LISTEN to the source of one as the source of the I-thought or in western math, "A" as the Golden Ratio, a continued fraction of one. "A" comes from the upside down bull head in Sumerian ideograms -- used in the first Western axiom: "I Am that I Am" -- whereby I refers to one and "AM" refers to 2:3:4 or OHM, AUM, AMEN, etc. and "that" refers to turiya -- the 4th state of awareness, beyond deep sleep. God comes from the Indo-European word GOTT meaning BULL just as Brahman means BULL and Canis Major in Egyptian cosmology is the BULL, etc. In other words plow-based farming was managed through a ritual sacrifice priestly geometry (Freemasonry) using a Solar-based calendar. The lunar calendar was pure number -- scratches on bones going back some 80,000 years ago -- while the Solar calendar is dependent on left-brain phonetic logic using divide and average geometry.

Try subtracting 359 from 364 using Sumerian ideograms. There was no way to standardize the farming calendar with the lunar cycle -- so the 60-based number system switched to using zero and a 10-based number system with 4:5, the major third, as the pivot point through harmonics -- 5:4 converging to the cube root of two. The Gods of Babylon and Sumeria were RATIOS.

So the Greeks stated that Golden Ratio was A:B::B:A + B.

Which in frequency ratio form creates the harmonic just ratios 3:5 and 5:8.

But to convert the continued fraction of the Golden Ratio into an irrational number the minor sixth harmonic must be REVERSED so that the symmetric cipher logic of zero can be used -- what Plato called "negative infinity" or apeiron.

So 5:8 as frequency has to become 8:5 so that Archytas could plug it into his geometric mean equation, coming from the Babylonian harmonic tetrad as 6:8::9:12 from the 60-based number system 30:40::45:60.

In other words the octave had to be doubled so that frequency could be converted to amplitude relying on a materialistic logarithmic definition, giving the square root of two. I give the secret in chapter 4 of my blogbook - it's from Archytas' proof for doubling the cube.

As I stated math professor Joe Mazur reviewed my research this summer and has reaffirmed this fall that it is a "very valuable" compliation that he thought should get peer-reviewed publication.

In otherwords the Babylonian tetrad is the conversion of the complimentary opposites into symmetry -- 6:8::9:12 is from the Chinese-Pythagorean tetrad of 1:2:3:4 only the Babylonians used "divide and average" logarithmics.

Answering my own question reading your book. Thanks.

So you call the theosophists the fakes because of their complicity in this Freemasonic destruction of the asymetric harmony of the true Pythagorians. And they continue the technospiritual aims of the Matrix. I think I am seeing the larger picture at least. Have you seen John lash's book on Gnosticism, Not in His Image.?

It looks interesting but I was directed to his website -- metahistory -- a couple years ago when I started posting on http://breakingopenthehead.com and I didn't see much that was innovative at metahistory. He had a good article on Martin Pretchel -- author of "Secrets of the Talking Jaguar" which is the best book on Mayan shamanism (in contrast to all the Arguelles spam).

So I'm sure the Lash book is cool and I'll see if it's available in any library here in the Twin Cities. After looking at the Amazon description I was reminded of Morris Berman's "Coming to our Senses" which is also a gnostic -- spiritual ecology book (written in the 80s). Berman did his Ph.D. in philosophy of science and his books are excellent -- although have already been lost in the post-internet literati realm. haha.

But, like Berman, I doubt that Lash understands the secret of harmonics as complimentary opposites. The Gnostics mainly used fasting like the Sufis -- whereas the system of alchemical harmonics using the small universe was used in India (read Mircea Eliade) and China (Charles Luk).

The spiritual left is good at pointing out the problem but any specifics for solving it are lacking. Mantak Chia is the best known promoter of the small universe as the microcosmic orbit but Mantak Chia does not teach full-lotus which is way more effective in results than just sitting in a chair visualizing energy, etc.

Of course if you can devote a focused practice of just small universe while in solitude you'll get the same results as full-lotus.

Thanks for the heads up on Lash though.

Answering my own question reading your book. Thanks.

So you call the theosophists the fakes because of their complicity in this Freemasonic destruction of the asymetric harmony of the true Pythagorians. And they continue the technospiritual aims of the Matrix. I think I am seeing the larger picture at least. Have you seen John lash's book on Gnosticism, Not in His Image.?

do you know about sahaja maithuna, drew hempel?

OK I was going over that Metahistory site. I remember now that I was referred to it because I was promoting Stan Gooch on http://breakingopenthehead.com and John Lash has Colin Wilson's interview with Gooch. I have about 5 letters from Gooch as we've corresponded for the past couple years.

His books are excellent but he's pretty much against yoga since he thinks that the chakra system is a psychological projection. Again Gooch doesn't understand harmonics as complimentary opposites -- how the small universe is the 12 notes of the scale based on yin and yang and how the full-lotus is made up of 2-3-4 or yin-yang harmonics as a tetrahedron.

Again geometry (the tetrahedron, etc.) in the West is not understood as complimentary opposites.

So this is why gnosticism gets stuck in conceptual thinking without a permanent physiological transformation enabling transmission of energy through the 3rd eye, via the full-lotus.

On "sahaja maithuna" in gnosticism -- we have the same problem. I'll go research this as Professor John White's book is in the basement of the library I'm in and the below reference states that the Gnostic use of the term is not the same as in Eastern tantra....

Unmarried disciples, although not in all branches of the Gnostic movement, are taught a transmutation exercise also known by a Tantric term, Vajroli Mudra (although in Tantra this term carries different meanings (White, 1996), as does Sahaja Maithuna). This exercise consists in special postures followed by a firm massage of the sexual organs (Weor, 1983: 136-145).

God comes from the Indo-European word "Gott" meaning Bull for farming fertility rites of the ancient Solar Dynasty kings. Even scholar Karen Armstrong's book "The History of God" does not give the etymology of the word -- that's how brainwashed everyone is!!

Those kings, as detailed in professor David Gordon White's new sacred sex book "Kiss of the Yogini" ruled Western Asia through

Very interesting. I always wondered where "God" came from? But its etymology is not listed in any dictionaries. :(
Drew, I would love to know what your explanation is, if you have one, as to how it is we can receive a transmission via our computer screens, of one anothers energy.

there are one or two posters here from whom I definitley pick up energy, reading their posts.

I have received it via DVD and CD also from highly charged teachers. And of course from a photo.

but how can this be?

Scientists are stuck in an energy/matter paradigm trying to figure out the TOE and ultimate nature of reality with "string theory," etc. But no one has escaped the same basic assumptive paradigm that our universe is made of some substance yet.

Well, what they are going to find out one day when they finally transcend that paradigm is that...this universe is ultimately composed of...INFORMATION. INFORMATION is the "immaterial" building blocks of reality. Which is why you can have supraluminal communication in quantum entanglement...or remote transmission via a computer screen.

Because matter, time and distance are only the perceptual effects of information. But the information itself is not subject to those dimensional effects. It is the cause, not the effect.

Yes well even "information" is now the accepted cutting edge paradigm of science. There's two new books solely focused on "information" -- both by physics writers -- but this "information" is either based on geometry or binary logic -- discrete bits -- there's no concept of a female source as consciousness derived from complimentary opposite harmonics.

I was just reading "The World of Tantra" by this Indian adept and world traveller (I'll get the library citing....)

Very interesting. I always wondered where "God" came from? But its etymology is not listed in any dictionaries. :(Scientists are stuck in an energy/matter paradigm trying to figure out the TOE and ultimate nature of reality with "string theory," etc. But no one has escaped the same basic assumptive paradigm that our universe is made of some substance yet.

Well, what they are going to find out one day when they finally transcend that paradigm is that...this universe is ultimately composed of...INFORMATION. INFORMATION is the "immaterial" building blocks of reality. Which is why you can have supraluminal communication in quantum entanglement...or remote transmission via a computer screen.

Because matter, time and distance are only the perceptual effects of information. But the information itself is not subject to those dimensional effects. It is the cause, not the effect.