voidisyinyang

Secrets of Female Formless Awareness

The intention of energy is bidirectional so that a result can be reversed -- in fact this process of energy harmonization is automatic, just like music, from the female formless awareness. Qigong master Yan Xin calls paranormal powers "synchronous resonance."

Qigong master Yan Xin gives an example of when he was in a car that had the engine quit. The driver couldn't restart the car so qigong master Yan Xin looked up at a power line and directed the power line's energy into the car's motor. The car suddenly began smoking so Yan Xin realized he had shot too much energy into the car. So then he reversed the energy and the car started. That's in a book on qigong published in connection with chemistry professor Rustom Roy.

So when I sit in full-lotus if a person needs energy they tend to just line up into the direction of my eyes. Usually this entails a backside presentation by a female.

The level of my energy depends on how much I've built it up from food conversion, from not losing the alchemical agent (a load of jism), from not having shot it into other people, etc.

After the electrochemical light builds up then it converts into electromagnetic light which can be used for deeper healing.

I did that once and healed my mom of a serious "smoker's leg" condition so that she no longer needs surgical stockings.

But then I also accidently pulled this old lady's spirit out of her head -- even though she didn't see what I was doing and I didn't touch her. I had been taught to not pull blockages directly out the top of someone's head but I forgot and didn't realize the power difference between her and me. She bawled straight for at least 15 minutes.

So then I did what Master Nan, Huai-chin states is normal after such "heroic over-exuberance," -- I "fell back into worldliness."

But then qigong master Chunyi Lin pointed his finger at my forehead -- touched my forehead -- and shot light-energy into the center of my brain. Ever since I can physically "flex" my pineal gland.

As for kids -- I spent a couple hours with a one year girl the other day. Her mom, a Muslim, stated: she likes you. This, after the girl kept walking back to me and then decided to hand me things -- 7 cans of tab soda, a jar of poppy seeds, various jars of essential oils, etc. We both had huge smiles on our faces and looked deeply into each other's eyes. I, as usual, was sitting in full-lotus.

So the energy that I shoot into girls is "bliss-light" energy -- from the heart -- after it's been transduced through the lower emotions: lungs (sadness), liver (anger), pancreas (worry), kidneys (fear), heart (over-excitement).

Last night I finished "A Primate's Memoir" by professor Robert Sapolsky. He spent another summer with his baboons in Kenya which is the subject of this fascinating book. Sapolksy's responded to a few of my emails and he promotes meditation since his focus of research is the adrenal-brain connection and how stress affects health. It's all about females presenting their backsides to males.

Lu, Zuyin. Scientific Qigong Exploration: The Wonders and Mysteries of Qi. Trans. by Hui Lin; ed. by Ming Dao. Malvern, Pa.: Amber Leaf Press, 1997. ISBN 0965-7135-71.

Qigong, qi gong, or qi kung (pronounced chee-gung), the term given to a broad category of Chinese training exercises for the mind and body, has been practiced for several thousand years.15 Certain forms of qigong have been believed to have healing powers for illnesses of the body and mind. The NCCAM classifies qigong as a form of energy therapy, more specifically, a "biofield therapy."16 One example of healing Qigong is ChiLelTM Qigong.17 Qigong is included in this collection of meditation literature because it is a relaxation technique and often produces a meditative state. However, it was not studied scientifically as a healing method until the 1970’s.Due to political repression of discussion about qigong in China, it has been difficult for researchers to exchange knowledge and ideas on this subject until very recently. This book, originally published in Chinese as Qigong Tansuo in 1994, discusses scientific research into "external qi" up to 1982, but with greater emphasis on the author’s involvement in this research since that time. "External qi," according to the author, a physics researcher, is an "... invisible and untouchable ... " force, or energy, emitted by practitioners of qigong. In 1977, it was discovered that this external qi was capable of effecting changes in an infrared spectrometer and creating magnetic field measurements on a magnetometer. News of this created a renewed interest and increased Chinese people’s practice of qigong. The author’s experiments in collaboration with Dr. Yan Xin included work on the effects of external qi on DNA and radioactive isotopes. This is a substantial collection of research in a field in which it is difficult to obtain information on research at all. In print.

Edited by drew hempel

Gurdjieff states (p. 293, "In Search of the Miraculous")

"In the order of their succession, according to the law of three, la will be the active element, sol the neutralizing, and fa the passive."

"This symbol points out that the substance fa in being mixed with the substance la gives as a result the substance sol. And as this process proceeds in the octave, developing as it were inside the note fa, it is therefore possible to say that fa without changing its pitch acquires the properties of sol."

OK -- so that's Gurdjieff stating the PASSIVE is the female formless awareness.

What this means is that only because of FA=DO in the Cosmic-Sun Octave, the 1st Octave, is the unknown shock of the Moon - Earth 3rd Octave able to be passed -- again the shock starting with FA.

On a practical level this means that, just as in Taoist Yoga, the alchemy begins and starts with jing -- the yin electrochemical energy turned into the alchemical agent.

So to get past a Number 4 person takes a lot of Cosmic Octave concentration -- harmonizing the emotions and storing them in the body so that the 2nd (Earth to Sun) and 3rd Octaves can be completed (Number 5 and Number 6 persons).

For example in the latest Spring Forest Qigong newsletter I noticed that Master Chunyi Lin's hair is getting gray!

In other words even though he's had another physical body leave his own -- when he was in deep training in China -- and he's levitated, etc. -- Master Chunyi Lin would have had to stay in hermitage in order to completely transform his own body into pure female formless awareness.

This final Level 6 means the creation of a golden aura -- he met Masters like this in the mountains of China.

As Gurdjieff states most healers -- monks and fakirs -- rely on emotions -- the hydrogen 12 -- without activating enough hydrogen 6, the remembering of the source of the emotions.

For this reason it's very difficult to get past a Number 4 person -- even though the 3rd Eye is open no power is further developed. Harmony can be created though.

It takes a certain level of the 2nd Octave Shock - - the air or electromagnetic energy -- to obtain a permanent center of gravity for the Number 4 person.

After that, as Gurdjieff states, it's very difficult to transform the "Si 12" (hydrogen 12) -- the last step of the First Octave (the Moon electrochemical energy) -- to further develop the 3rd Octave. Again he states that most monks and fakirs get stuck on just processing these emotions of s 12 -- the generative force-bliss.

Most sickness is caused from emotional blockages -- too much energy in the body that has not been harmonized into bliss-light.

So in order to develop power it's necessary to store up the moon energy (heat-bliss) and transform it into sun energy (bliss light into electromagnetic light and finally material-or golden light) -- but this means not allowing the bliss-light to leave a person's body.

This requires a strong detachment from the emotions -- as a self-remembering process -- which is why the Sufis practice fasting in hermitage. During fast the electrochemical energy switches to a free connection with the heart-mind energy as the organs are purified (the lower emotions). As long as none of this heart-mind bliss-light is not leaving the body for healing others then it can be cycled back in to the lower yin energy (FA) to create the immortal fetus of alchemy -- the starry astral body of a Number 6 person.

The same process is described by Master Nan, Huai-chin in Mahayana Buddhism. There are 8 levels of consciousness. The first 5 are the body -- the 6 is conceptual, the 7 is the heart-mind and the 8th is the universe. Only when the first 5, the body, are "emptied out" is merging with the 8th level of consciousness achieved -- the equivalent of a Number 7 person to Gurdjieff.

This is an interesting issue raised and thanks for the new reference "Quantum Theory: Concepts and Methods" (Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1998) but the author Asher Peres makes the same problem that underlines science as a whole.

Peres tries to separate math from physics while at the same time acknowledging that the math comes from music yet Peres does not have a proper understanding of the music.

To wit:

"A classical acoustic signal with intensity f(t) also cannot have both precise timing and precise pitch....This is a general property of Fourier transforms, quite independent of the underlying physics. Yet, approximate values for time and frequency are certainly compatible, as every musician knows (see page 214). Likewise, in quantum theory, we can have approximate values for both position and wavelength...."

Peres footnotes the above with:

"Do not attempt to quantize Eq. (10.98) into a time-energy uncertainty relation! Time is not an operator in quantum mechanics -- nor is it a dynamical variable in classical mechanics. It is a c-number, a mere numerical parameter. The measurement of time will be discussed in the last chapter of this book."

So clearly the POV quantum statistics used relies on the above "approximate values" yet the author has made some terribly wrong assumptions -- based on a misunderstanding of the roots of math.

Also since Peres refers this issue to the final chapter of the book I think it's safe to say that it's the most important issue for quantum mechanics.

So we go to the final chapter that Peres refers us to and find:

"Formally, the Poisson bracket (in classical mechanics) or commutator (in quantum theory) of t with any dynamical variable is always zero." (p. 406)

And so reveals Peres error -- the underlying SYMMETRY of the Brahmin phonetic-number ratio system.

I address this issue in chapter 4 of my blogbook -- http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com and math professor Joe Mazur stated it's "very valuable." Also the "time-frequency uncertainty principle" kicks off my book.

Nonwestern music relies on time as a dynamic of complimentary opposites -- in violation of the commutative principle (i.e. the conversion of uncertainty principle back into logarithmic-based mathematics).

Yes you raise a very interesting point about objects and consciousness - how humans, if we store up energy, can then charge objects with consciousness and also read consciousness of objects -- telemetry I think it's called.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin does this what water -- over the phone. He's had great success in healing cancer by having people drink water over an extended time after he charges it up over the phone. http://springforestqigong.com

Anyway in the past three days I've sped read about 3 dozen books.

In the book "Parrot's Lament" a conversation with biology professor Donald Griffin is mentioned that's fascinating. Griffin discovered echolocation in bats and went on to study animal consciousness. Griffin notes that in a bee experiment the bees actually rejected information that pollen could be located in the middle of a lake. Griffin goes on to state he believes that invertebrates do have real consciousness -- the awareness to make judgments, possibly even moral judgments.

While this info is not new (see Jacque Cauvin's amazing book on the subject, or Lyall Watson, etc.) it is definitely rejected by mainstream science. Donald Griffin is a very well-established mainstream scientist.

I think it was a book on human evolution that noted that Jane Goodall believes when primates experience an emotion they HAVE to vocalize it.

Meanwhile a neuroscience book I read states that while destruction of Wernicke's Area -- or Broca's area -- the left cerebral cortex near the rear center -- does destroy almost all language abilities --

EXCEPT FOR COMMUNICATION ABOUT THE MIDDLE AND LOWER BODY (not including feet).

So this, as per Dr. Daniel Levition's new book "This is Your Brain on Music" -- demonstrates the close relation between music as a language of emotion and body movement and early tool use.

So this is strong evidence that gestures, tool use and language did coevolved -- as I've maintained -- the left-brain, right-hand dominance that was then transferred to the "symbolic revolution" of Freemasonry in 10,000 BCE -- the abstract "containment" of infinity through rectilinear geometry.

Oh yeah -- and then there was another example of the Bantu matrilineal shaman cults in Africa. A recent memoir by a Brit whose dad "went Native" in Kenya gave further details about hyaena shape-shifting and special communication with snakes, etc. I had read of other examples in West Africa -- the standard training just like Taoist Yoga and in traditional Brazilian training --is for the males to live isolated in a sacred grove for 3 months straight -- so that the "foundation is laid" - as Taoist Yoga states -- the 3rd eye is permanently opened with direct resonance of pure female formless awareness.

Finally Wittgeinstein, like Gregory Bateson, focused on what he called "language-games" -- the logical paradoxes found in giving orders, jokes and almost all types of communication.

Wittgeinsten notes that these language-games are not just so complicated as to undermine math-based logic but also that they reveal the hardest thing for humans to accept:

THE GROUNDLESSNESS OF OUR BEING.

Boredom is the great problem of our times as Heidegger realized -- see James T. Hong's website.

Bored-OHM.

Even Sri Ramana Maharshi stated that chanting and mantras become too mechanical.

I disagree -- we are music -- we exist within music -- this is the secret of the Logos.

For example yesterday while hanging in McDonalds (I didn't eat anything there but just sat in full-lotus with my buddy Bookhouse Bert) -- in walks this young West African female with her parents. They're speaking French as the male counter-helper enquires, in deference to the young lady's attractiveness.

She and I make the female formless awareness connection so that light-bliss freely flows between us -- just as she walks past me to sit her parents down.

Then she comes back and stands directly with her backside to me -- but out of view of her parents -- in order to wait for the food to be ready.

The reason I point this out is that females presenting their backsides to me is something that females have to learn -- how to pick up on different levels of energy in males and how it's transmitted into female's bodies.

They have to learn to do this on the sly usually -- as Marc Hauser details in his recent book "Moral Animals" -- this sense of shame or deception with the ability for "white lies" is established by the age of 4.

So in the West -- a lot of white females, especially upper middle class -- are more repressed. But I've found that African American females -- especially older ones -- are keen on this energy. Latinas are the same -- but if they're first generation -- more English speakers than Spanish -- then they're more repressed, etc.

There's lots of variabilities but the outcome was that this West African lady, even though she's college educated, knew precisely what to do and we had an "O at a D" thereby both overcoming our otherwise boring existence in late-capitalism.

In fact that's the trend of tantric technology -- for females to overcome this repression and to demand more sexually liberating environments so that more paranormal healing can occur.

lol you just love talking don't you

you should get a blog, brother

If you're so bothered by this thread, why do you insist on reading and also responding to it? There are some of us who are enjoying reading Drew's stuff.

you'd be lying to yourself if you really think anyone on this website has read more than 3-4 posts in this tpoic.

i've read every post. i've enjoyed every post. i shall continue to read every post.

although drew's intellectual meanderings are challenging and at times difficult to follow, his level of speculation and insight remains a step above that considered the norm in this forum.

like i said before,

i don't consider mental masturbation over logic, numbers, and facts to be beneficial at all.

but whatever works for you. :)

I read Drew's posts.

I also look up the books he refers to and have just bought a book he discussed here in this thread.

I'm not impressed with the jibing at him. I am impressed that he doesnt jibe back.

Nice change of avitar Green, the old one was cool too.

Yes, keep the post's coming Drew.

I also enjoy trying to work out what you are talking about, the effort is always worthwhile IMO although the maths is beyond me. But I use to room with a maths student at uni who played piano and guitar and he use to talk about music like this too, I can only play it.

p.s. I'm very close to being inspired to learn how to do a full lotus, trying to remove a few kg in the next few months to make it easier. Any suggestions on how to get the flexibility up. I can do a 1/2 lotus with a cushion but it's not comfortable enough to meditate in for very long, pins and needles :(

I recommend the small universe -- of course -- to open up the chakras for full-lotus third eye abilities. You can order a c.d. or even a $3 clearance tape from http://springforestqigong.com

Ah yes that's part of the "circulation of energy" exercise that I referred to in my article -- the same as the small universe.

First it's sort of a proprioreception sensation -- one of touch but perceived through the inner ear of the brain via ultrasound and in the body as almost like cracking your knuckles -- or a tingling sensation.

Then the awareness develops past the lower emotions and develops more into bliss and the bliss gets stronger to create lots of heat.

For example -- I just came into the library and there was a high school aged Somalian girl in traditional head-dress at the computer. I sat down next to her, went into full-lotus and the energy immediately started flowing between us.

She actually looked at me with her deep dark eyes and said "hi" very seductively.

Then her friend did the same after I walked by her.

I thought this was funny because they're dressed very traditionally yet are not aware that in the U.S. young females are not supposed to say hi in a seductive manner to total stranger males. haha.

Anyway the sensations that passed between us first started as almost an imperceptible proprioreception registered through the eyes. Then the females usually start pumping in my bliss-light -- as they did, bouncing their legs strongly, and often there are vocal clues to direct the focus.

In this case -- as these are new immigrants -- they both had slight colds, not used to the weather and maybe not dressed warm enough -- but then as the energy built up their bodies got very hot and after each of them had two "O at D"s with me then they weren't cold at all.

That's the blissful emotion that resonates directly out of female formless awareness -- it's the higher emotion of the aura as Gurdjieff talks about (what you're calling "feeling") -- and it's only achieved after the lower emotions are transduced and harmonized - fear, anger, sadness, worry, overexcitement, etc.)

So the natural emotion should be euphoria with a big relaxed smile -- it's called "the inner smile" in Taoist Yoga -- because our inner ear used to be our jaw bone when primates were tree-based prosimians. The jaw bone directly connected to the cerebellum and the bliss that pumps out of the pineal gland once it directly connects with the female formless awareness.

As I was biking across town this morning (below zero F. weather) -- I remembered another common lewd gesture from this spring -- sticking the tongue in the side of the mouth, as if the female is sucking your dick off. That was very popular for a while and then died off -- I think these gestures are trends found in fashion magazines or something. haha

These lewd gestures started with staring at my dick and what I called "priming the pump" -- frenetically bouncing crossed legs while staring deeply into my eyes. Then there's what I call "the Baywatch Effect" -- the timeless front crest display, best done as a jumping up and down but most simply down as the arching of the back while stretching.

Usually if there is a conversation or at least a front-to-front energy exchange the routine is to just stand with the legs spread out a bit so that the yang bliss-light can better be sucked up.

Anyway as for confirmation one of my early experiences was already described at BOTH -- when I was sitting next to a young "fetching" college girl (as I described her) -- well I was across from her. This was just a few days after I discovered this ability and so I went a bit overboard.

After the first mutual climax she just kind of pretended it was an accident. After the second she put her head down on the table right at the climax (to hide her reaction) -- as if she was sleeping -- but not before she gave me a kind of surprised look. So since now the floodgates were open after the third mutual climax she lifted her head up with greater shock and actually had tears in her face.

That was my first series of three mutual climaxes.

What needs to be emphasized is that this is exactly like what Rom Landeau describes in his book "God is My Adventure" -- about Gurdjieff. Colin Wilson doesn't actually quote the lady when he recounts the "O at a D" by Gurdjieff -- because his point was that Crowley could not do this, and yet Crowley is considered the great occult magician of the West (what a joke!).

Anyway the lady in that encounter was more of a Victorian type and she reacted, like the young college student above, with acknowledgement of the pleasure but also shock. Rom Landeau was sitting with the lady and the lady told Rom something like "you're not going to believe this but your friend Gurdjieff, from across the room, just triggered my sex center."

Rom and his lady friend had noted that Gurdjieff had initiated "deep breathing" when he saw the lady. In fact this is "reverse breathing" and I, too, achieved an "O at a D" without using full-lotus. It was difficult, but as I relayed on BOTH, I was standing in my local used bookstore and this short, plump, older lady come up on me. Now I've actually been chased in this store by females -- even though they're with their boyfriends! Anyway this was in the morning and the store was totally empty -- a huge store -- yet the lady kept creeping up on me. I just stood my ground until she was about 5 feet from me. I could feel her sucking me off so I initiated deep reverse breathing. I had to use strong muscles to do this but as soon as we achieved the mutual "O at a D," after about 5 minutes, she took off. It was actually work on my part and she wasn't attractive but she got what she wanted.

So consider another "repeat customer" of mine -- a manager at McDonalds -- she came into work the other night but was not her usual Mrs. Perfect (a latina goddess). There was a new female clerk and the manager knew that I had already established rapport with her (there's a bit of competition at this restaurant sometimes for my abilities).

Anyway the manager was under the weather but she knew what to do -- the broom and mop routine, as usual, enabled her to position herself for an extended backside presentation directly in line with my full-lotus gaze, a very particular spot in the restaurant.

That's probably the typical routine -- for example at BK there's this old wench-type lady that started new maybe half way into this year and the other younger female workers had to call her off me because I wasn't so keen on doing an "O at D" with her. She would actually harrass me at my booth and the others didn't want to scare me off -- even though I would sit there for hours in full-lotus reading and in a basic trance.

Then there was the toddler at BK -- I told that story here I think. She's turned around gazing into my eyes -- she can't see me doing full-lotus. Then she sticks her index finger up and I think it's some innocent imitation game. When I do the same gesture I notice her dad sitting across from me sees what I'm doing with my finger and gets red (this was a Latino family) and goes livid. Obviously I've hit on a routine between her and her dad that he doesn't want acknowledged in public.

And yes, even though she couldn't see my crotch, it's true that she could sense that I had an erection -- because that's how it works. I shoot out yang bliss-light and as the yin energy soaks it up, my own yin energy is pulled up to my brain, via the right-side vagus nerve, which pulsates along my neck. So that causes an erection and finally the mutual climax -- due to the yin source receiving the same amount of energy that my own body looses to trigger a recharge of my yang energy.

What's the worst are the male perverts -- because they are sucking your energy down -- trying to convert the generative force back into generative fluid.

So my brother-in-law, who was abused in the El Salvadorean military and has only an 8th grade education, gets a hard-on around me a lot because his consciousness is focused in his sex center. He's convinced that I'm gay and then projects his own repressed emotions back onto me, thinking that I want him to hit on me. Of course he won't say anything to me directly but then lies about me to my other family members. The worst scenario was when my sister was supposed to pick me up to drive up to my parents -- along with her family. Instead it was my brother-in-law alone and he proceeded to bring up how the most difficult part of his Salvadorean military experience was the gay sex he was forced to have -- when he was 14 years old. I knew he had an erection because I can sense people's yin energy (whether it's over-excitement, sadness, anger, fear or worry) so I went into full-lotus so he wouldn't suck me off and then I looked over at him, thereby confirming the worst.

We were on the highway at this point so I couldn't really jump out of the car but what I did do was go into paleontology real quick -- giving an overview of the evolution of human society from hunter-gatherers where there was no homosexuality (in the Bushmen culture for 90% of human history) and then up to village-state scenarios and present-day and then going back into deep geological time talking about mass extinction of life on Earth, and then finally into how this is paralleled with cosmology and comets, asteroids, etc. Anything to try to distract the poor man.

When we got to my parent's house my sister was already there and he gave her that knowing knod -- "yep he's gay because my gay-dar -- getting a hard-on -- proved it."

So another pervert that I'm friends with does the same thing -- "priming the pump" and violently so! But he resorts to public masturbation gestures.

I sat in full-lotus with him all summer. We had one mutual "O at a D" which grossed me out. I think it was like with my parent's old dog -- I must have just gave him a prostate gland climax or something because I couldn't see any wetness around him. Usually I think he would just keep his dick between his legs or something so maybe he successfully shot the jism up his back.

Anyway he started to just verbally sexually harrass me, especially after I told him to stop his public masturbation gestures. He's already been kicked out of two cafes for his perversions based on his egocentricity -- I've concluded he was abused by priests while he spent his young teenage summers in an Ethiopian monastery.

And so it goes -- another Number One person bites the dust. haha.

Then there was the prostitute story that was fairly recently -- she stated: "I'm cuming already" -- she was amazing, because she literally stuck her ass two feet in front of my face and shook it over and over before and after she did lewd dancing, including exposing her breast to me -- all in Taco Bell.

Oh that reminds me of the drunk Native American street lady giving me the lap dance. She would repeat over and over to me: "Do you know what you're doing to me?" haha.

Yesterday one of my repeat customers at the free food kitchen snuck up around me -- as I was sitting in full-lotus. There's hardly any yin sources since it's mainly men -- I was wondering where she was going but I forgot about her. Then after a while I notice she's angled behind me about 5 feet from me -- staring hard at me, her legs crossed, bouncing them strongly.

I first learned that females can climax this way while I lived in a housing cooperative and a friend of my girlfriend shared how she has multiple climaxes in the University library just by crossing her legs and bouncing them like that.

Then I actually noticed one of my coworker's right-side vagus nerve pulsating just like mine -- while she was doing the same at work, bouncing her cross legs and shaking her leg real fast.

That amazed me that indeed the female climax is the same process that I have while in full-lotus.

That's just the electrochemical level though -- after about 5 of those climaxes then the energy switches to the central channel so it's more on the electromagnetic level and there's no right-side vagus nerve pulsating.

Yeah the first time I discovered this mutual psychic climax was when a high school female worker at McDs presented her backside to me and the result was explosive for both of us. She was only maybe 5 feet from me. She was instantly thrilled and giddy and the next time I saw her she even demanded to intervene at the register, taking over someone else, so she could take my order. She was still giddy and giggling tons.

Then there was a young girl at BK -- probably the next day -- and she did a whole body shudder, at our mutual climax. This totally freaked me out -- I actually lost some fluid at this experience but what amazed me was that she worked the shudder into her story. It was in spanish but she was talking to her dad.

Anyway I felt really twisted after because I still didn't realize that this was a repeatable, automatic energy exchange. But the next day this young girl sat right beside and across from me while I was at a computer in a cafe and she put one leg over the arm of her chair -- even though she was wearing some sort of skirt of something. I could feel my consciousness go into her as she swung her legs telling her dad that she was bored. She pulled this manuever just a few times -- just enough for a climax I think, I can't remember. She would swing her leg over the chair with her crotch pointed right at me and then pump her leg while drinking up.

Again this time I was even more aghast -- I mean the reason I began sitting in full-lotus in public was preemptive because so many females had been hitting on me so strongly -- including girls. One time this pack of girls harrassed me while I was reading in the park -- no one else was around but I was really surprised they were talking like that -- maybe 6 African-Americans around the age of 8 or so.

Anyway so soon after I was at another McDs and the female clerk was a bigger, young worker -- not fat -- just big-boned. As the pressure of my full-lotus built up she began noticing the energy more until finally she just stared straight into my eyes for maybe 30 seconds to a minute. Then we climaxed and her back arched and she did a full-body shudder and she shaked off all this stress. I was at least 30 feet from her so that amazed me.

That was all within the first month, maybe the first couple weeks, after I realized I had this ability and confirmed indeed that I could sense and transform people's emotions through my aura.

Then I realized that I wasn't just processing overexcitement but also sadness, fear, anger, and worry. The full-lotus just harmonizes those emotions back into bliss-light -- through the right-side vagus nerve.

Perverts or Number One people, as Gurdjieff calls them, are the true homophobes since they are attracted to males sexually but repress this emotion. For example my roommate, this old farmer, he likes to jerk off in the bathroom after he soaks up my energy. I've caught him staring at my ass a couple times already.

There's no way in hell he'd consider himself gay -- but what is true is that his consciousness is focused in his moving or lower center.

As Gurdjieff states -- sex neutralizes the moving center and sublimation of sex is the key to accessing the higher emotions.

That's exactly what the full-lotus internal climax does -- neutralizes the moving center and then sublimates the sex energy.

So, again, as Gurdjieff details, when the Number Two person uses up their sex energy, through this subconscious control of their repressed emotions, then their consciousness shifts to the instinctual center -- the tailbone sacrum chakra, creating a Number One person with an anal fixation.

Gurdjieff is very clear that to develop the psychic centers there can not be any perversions -- including anal fixation of homosexuality.

Again the anthropology is clear -- traditional hunter-gatherer cultures had strict gender relations -- not just of people - but of all reality.

For the Bushmen even the clouds were male and female, as was the rain.

A man had to live with his future wive's family for several years, providing for that family, before he could sleep with his wife.

So sublimation of sexual energy was taken very seriously -- and before any hunt there was no contact with females for a week. That's how the stronger electromagnetic-light healing energy was created -- from 80,000 BCE to current times.

As for kids -- again the anthropology is clear -- males marry girls as young as 9 years old or even younger but the marriage isn't consummated physically until after the girls are mature.

This doesn't mean that girls have no choice in the matter -- because the marriage can be ended at any time by the girls.

My experience, again, is that the energy just flows naturally, as mediated by the female formless awareness. Girls have their energy channels open so that while their emotions are very strong -- because they are not repressed -- the lower emotions are easily transformed into the natural bliss-light state of peaceful euphoria.

This explains why the tantric goddesses of Asia are girls -- for example in Nepal -- but once they become sexually mature then they have to revoke their goddess status.

What happens is that girls are taught to repress this energy -- because males do not have the ability to sublimate their own energy.

So the problem is that males with repressed emotions are the true psychic rapists.

For example a grandmother, mother and her girl came into BK -- the mother immediately did a backside presentation to me -- while the girl actually starting crouching in her chair so to better soak up the yang bliss-light. (This has happened several times where girls put their feet on their chair and squat to better receive the energy).

Anyway the girl kept doing this and the mom knew why she was doing it but couldn't acknowledge it.

This was a Sunday so they were all dressed up and the mom told the girl that she needed to "act like a lady." Nevertheless the girl got what she wanted -- an "O at a D" and then when the mom was leaving she presented her backside to me again for an extended time period -- but since she was fairly old (not as fertile) her yin energy wasn't strong enough to quickly create a climax.

The right-side vagus nerve pulsating, when the yang bliss-light is being shot out of my eyes (the forehead, third eye and the two eyes) is actually very noticeable -- so I usually wear a scarf around my neck, on top of a high collared shirt. I've had several people comment about my neck pulsating.

Western civilization is based on left-brain repression of emotions while projecting those repressed emotions as right-hand technology that is oppressive.

So as the oppressive technology continues to develop -- via the commodity fetish -- there is also a continued promotion of pedophilia and homosexuality.

As Zizek states essentially homosexuals are oversexed.

Whether it's anal or oral, het or bi or animal fetish, or gay or child pornography is immaterial -- it's still the sex center that is further repressed down to the instinctual center because of lack of ability to neutralize the moving center.

So homosexuality is just a part of the normal progression of "tantric technology." There's nothing sacred about it even though it's more common now, just as sex in general is becoming more open and materialistic.

Western science has always been gay, starting with the Greeks and moving into the misogynistic monasteries, as Professor David F. Noble so well documents in his book:

World Without Women.

Oh I forgot to mention robot sex -- it's hard to be trendy.

In contrast the sex energy, as per Gurdjieff and Taoist Yoga, and Bushmen culture -- is to be transduced so that the lower emotions can be transformed into bliss-light or love energy -- the higher emotions of the heart-mind.

90% of modern people do not know how to do this consciously. They may have a few experiences but for the most part there is no knowledge on the connection between sex and love.

In Taoist Yoga it's called 'Harmony of Heaven (mind) and Earth (body)' while the West, as per Freemasonry, is based on SEPARATION OF HEAVEN AND EARTH (the Garden of Eden myth).

http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com for details.

So our awareness is increasingly focused on sex as the answer without any ability to use sex energy for transformation of the other lower emotions -- anger, fear, sadness, worry -- into peaceful euphoria or love.

This Separation of Heaven and Earth is inherently misogynstic as per the "I am that I Am" containment -- the "one-to-one correspondence" of letter and number or algebra and geometry, hence the inherent gay dynamic of Western science. The One being the Male number.

Now some men are preaching that to embrace this truth is the final liberation.

And they are more correct than they consciously realize. haha

Oh I forgot to mention robot sex -- it's hard to be trendy.

zombie nation. this thread makes it vivid to me how easy it is to be a zombie.

it's contagious.

Your focus on the female formless awareness and energy exchange, in this board of questions, is to me like soul food... I check into this thread and it's still here.. you're still communicating.. it's becoming part of me.

I'm really appreciating the continuity.

Thanks cat. Zombie nation is very apropos! haha.

zombie nation. this thread makes it vivid to me how easy it is to be a zombie.

it's contagious.

Your focus on the female formless awareness and energy exchange, in this board of questions, is to me like soul food... I check into this thread and it's still here.. you're still communicating.. it's becoming part of me.

I'm really appreciating the continuity.