Junko

The origin of mankind

Awakening is a fairly common and entirely natural phenomena. It can feel both overwhelming and sublime. It is expansive in a way which is not disputed-at least not by me as I experienced it.

I can't speak to your discoveries regarding the increasing efficacy of your work. Change is change, however it occurs, I've witnessed some marvellous things- I've even done some marvellous things with therapy clients-but I've never seen a miracle.

I like honest people who are proud of their achievements and morals. 'Humble' suggests potential for altruistic tendencies, or a level of self-hatred. It depends how you define it. I don't like braggarts because they have usually done nothing and have the morals of an alley cat. A quiet confidence is perhaps what you mean ? Yet, I find those kind of people are suddenly passionate and outspoken when they at their labours.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 1

deleted because content too personal to stay here.

Thats a shame, it was a good comment.

• Like 1

Observed what ? I find it interesting that all these humble people seem very moved to write books, produce websites and run seminars to prove their innate humbleness. India is full of gurus just hoping no one gives them a bean so they can disappear in humbleness. Then there's the enormously humble churches, monasteries and the like, that's before we come to all the humble people on this forum sharing their beliefs and ideas in the hope that no one notices.

Exactly right.

The Star-Lord

• Like 1

You, Junko, Apech, BES, Liminal-luke, Dusty, Nungali, Bindi, Cheshire Cat, Dreambliss, spotless, Kar3n, Taoist texts appear to be animals according to your avatars. Zerostao appears to be a mythical animal.

In Junko's case, that's what she really looks like.

• Like 2

I disagree that we are animal.

Well, there are only two other life forms on this planet, plant and fungus.  I wouldn't want to be either of those.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

Plant and fungus?They are not animal or not human either.

You mean one day you would finish your life and planning to return to life with different Living being?

Edited by Junko

Well, there are only two other life forms on this planet, plant and fungus.  I wouldn't want to be either of those.

bacteria, chromista and Protozoa

Awakening is a fairly common and entirely natural phenomena. It can feel both overwhelming and sublime. It is expansive in a way which is not disputed-at least not by me as I experienced it.

in essence I described my first experiences with what' s called emptiness, the awareness of " me' being absent. It was indeed a bit overwhelming. Do I understand you rightly that you've had the same experiences and regard that as being awakened? 

and I mentioned some breakthroughs in my work with disturbed youngsters, these breakthroughs happened roughly at the same time and I saw there a sort of coincidence.

• Like 1

Jesus.

???

well, even though I suppose that twothousand years of cultural baggage have messed up his message, I think he was one of the guys who thought that being humble is a worthy/needed state of being. Something about washing feet if I remember it well.

Thats a shame, it was a good comment.

thanks, but I did write it because i wanted you to read it. i do not want it on the internet for the rest of my life, a bit too private for that

• Like 1

???

well, even though I suppose that twothousand years of cultural baggage have messed up his message, I think he was one of the guys who thought that being humble is a worthy/needed state of being. Something about washing feet if I remember it well.

I wasn't referring to the man.  I was just making a comment after the one before it.

i take it you guys and gals already agreed on the origin of mankind :P

didn't we decide it was Womankind.

or kindness of woman. 

whichever came first?

• Like 1

I wonder why people here want to challenge and keep commenting on my thread like this!?

They should start thier own new threads.

Edited by Junko

To me,time is generous etc......I can say many good things about time.I am on side of time.

You have never heard of side-arms?

Yes I have. What I have not heard of is the Portuguese Army issuing them to abducted teenage boys before they get given their first 'do this or we will will kill ' you instructions.   That would not really make sense now, would it ? 

No, the 50 caliber would not rotate around.  At the trigger you would be outside the helicopter going down, down, down.

I hate helicopters   :(   ..... unsafe and dangerous things -   " 30,000 nuts and bolts flying in close formation " as an engineer friend told me .  I used to have to run out under them on the hospital helipad pushing a bed and pull patients out of them ..... yuk! 

giphy.gif

Sometimes I say things that even I don't believe.

I dont believe that . 

• Like 1

Something must have gone wrong about mankind.This is what I mean to find out about the origin of mankind.Mankind is just overrated.Why we have to do this? It seems we can't even understand with each other.What a heck!

I think sometimes we cant understand with each other becasue of speaking the differences ? 

Something wrong with mankind ? Oh yes !  

Try this for a good read : 

51XCXMJAZ9L.jpg

The novel questions the merit of the human brain from an evolutionary perspective. 

Over the next million years, their descendants, the only fertile humans left on the planet, eventually evolve into a furry species resembling seals: though possibly still able to walk upright (it is not explicitly mentioned, but it is stated that they occasionally catch land animals), they have a snout with teeth adapted for catching fish, a streamlined skull and flipper-like hands with rudimentary fingers (described as "nubbins") ...

Trout maintains that all the sorrows of humankind were caused by "the only true villain in my story: the oversized human brain". Fortunately, natural selection eliminates this problem, since the humans best fitted to Santa Rosalia were those who could swim best, which required a streamlined head, which in turn required a smaller brain

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gal%C3%A1pagos_(novel)

You, Junko, Apech, BES, Liminal-luke, Dusty, Nungali, Bindi, Cheshire Cat, Dreambliss, spotless, Kar3n, Taoist texts appear to be animals according to your avatars. Zerostao appears to be a mythical animal.

Sometimes I am a vortex .   Actually .......   

• Like 1

No I am not looking for perfection.I know we can't find it.I disagree that we are animal.

Disagree all you want.  Look at your flat nails,  the set-up of your shoulders, your canine teeth ... your ....' woman bits' 

You, my dear, are a  female primate .......  that is a class of animals and you have their characteristics ;   you look, behave, smell, eat , breathe, live, have sex, reproduce and eventually die .... just like all the other  animals. 

Denials of truth can lead to unnatural and aberrant behaviors and beliefs   ;)  

85425024553I-Am-Not-an-Animal--2004---TV

• Like 2

in essence I described my first experiences with what' s called emptiness, the awareness of " me' being absent. It was indeed a bit overwhelming. Do I understand you rightly that you've had the same experiences and regard that as being awakened?

and I mentioned some breakthroughs in my work with disturbed youngsters, these breakthroughs happened roughly at the same time and I saw there a sort of coincidence.

Yes, the same experience and more than once. I call it awakening for lack of knowing what else to call it. It's an expansion of awareness as compared to a narrower focus on life. It's similar to the difference between target fixation and widened vision. It usually results in a feeling of bliss, love, creativity, greater empathy, change, deeper connection with nature, less bother about what people think. It can also be a bit floaty and disconnected.

It does give a feeling of empowerment as if you are a real wizard which does increase awareness of coincidences-only because you become more aware of them. It's as if someone slowed down life and you get to notice millions of things-including the most incredibly subtle, micro things-but it's relational. You don't notice these things until you begin to notice these things.

Edited by Karl