Junko

The origin of mankind

To me,time is generous etc......I can say many good things about time.I am on side of time.

My NLP training kicks in when you say that. Often discovered that those with time 'on their side' or 'put things to the side' either worked, or their parents worked in some occupation where time was important. Often this was in industry. Those that put things behind them were in the professions, farmers, gardeners or some occupation where time was less critical.

Because we are human.

yes ... but a human is an animal.     Most of our problems are due to many not acknowledging that. 

Nowadays its called  'post-modern de-humanisation'   - a system where all these things are set up as if we were not animals and did not have millions of years of animal evolution forming our psyche and unconscious.  A system where e believe we can just drop the civil controls and  people will act as they should, or accept unnatural things and ways of life.

It is 'de-humanisation' to put a  cake on each kids school desk and tell them not to eat it all day.  Its 'de-humanisation' to expect people to live like this ; 

HK-towerblock-sj.jpg

Ohhhh ....   we think we can ....    but look at the state we are in  ....       no.gif

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/87659/20151018/third-time-nyc-mother-throws-baby-from-apartment-building-in-3-months.htm

• Like 2

I applaud you for saying so and differentiating. Now, to play devils advocate somewhat. What does it mean to be human ?

Excellent       clap.gif

Now we have come back to my subject again ;  what is the essential human difference  ... what makes us a different kind of animal ? 

Again, it has to come back to, for me, the concept of 'the imaginative soul' that demonstrates its ability via  'projected purpose and multi-use'  toolmaking  . 

;) media_xll_5607348.jpg

The world is my oyster 

soup kitchen floor wax museum . 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

In Junko's case, that's what she really looks like.

So , Junko is a dog ?  And she doesnt actually write posts ......  you do . 

You channell posts from your dog and write them here and say she is your girl friend ?  

Now Michael , aside from the abuse of Mod power by running two accounts ..... dont you think its time you got a little help ?  

Mod Power : 

c3b8bc6326a73cbebec327d8420c8049.jpg

Plant and fungus?They are not animal or not human either.

You mean one day you would finish your life and planning to return to life with different Living being?

The point I am trying to make is that there are only three life forms on planet Earth:  Plants, Animals & Fungus.

Human is not a life form.  It is a species of the animal life form.

Have no fear, I will not return after I die.

• Like 1

???

well, even though I suppose that twothousand years of cultural baggage have messed up his message, I think he was one of the guys who thought that being humble is a worthy/needed state of being. Something about washing feet if I remember it well.

Bah !   Look where humility got him !     

IMO   he shoulda stood up to them and kicked arse ! 

(I luv them 'angels ' !   ^_^  )

I wonder why people here want to challenge and keep commenting on my thread like this!?

They should start thier own new threads.

How would you prefer we acted ?    Not comment on your thread ?  Not answer ? 

:unsure:

Helicopter is also noisy.

yes!   and nosey ..... they fly around my place snoopin ......    and making a LOT of noise !     :angry:

Something about washing feet if I remember it well.

Yeah, that's part of it.  Chop wood, carry water and wash feet.

• Like 1

didn't we decide it was Womankind.

or kindness of woman. 

whichever came first?

Yeah, the woman or the baby?

I wonder why people here want to challenge and keep commenting on my thread like this!?

They should start thier own new threads.

Well, hey!, its hard to just get up and walk out during a good conversation.

Yes I have. What I have not heard of is the Portuguese Army issuing them to abducted teenage boys before they get given their first 'do this or we will will kill ' you instructions.   That would not really make sense now, would it ?

I expected a rebuttal.  In Vietnam a lot of Americans died from "friendly fire".  Well, actually, it wasn't very friendly.

So if there are two trainees in the helicopter and only one instructor the ideal thing to do would be to toss the instructor out and tell the helicopter pilot where you wanted to go.

I hate helicopters   :(   ..... unsafe and dangerous things -   " 30,000 nuts and bolts flying in close formation " as an engineer friend told me .  I used to have to run out under them on the hospital helipad pushing a bed and pull patients out of them ..... yuk! 

Rode in one only once.  No problems encountered.

I think you might find that they are classified as animal.

Not officially since 1995 although I wouldn't disagree. I tend to think animals move which applies to bacteria.

Not officially since 1995 although I wouldn't disagree. I tend to think animals move which applies to bacteria.

Yes, in recent years sub-classes of animals have been created but they are still animals.  Just like the classification "Extremophiles".  They are still animals.

• Like 1

I am proud of being human. I like being human.I believe in immortality.So whatelse you can fight against me.Time is on my side.

How would you prefer we acted ?    Not comment on your thread ?  Not answer ? 

:unsure:

You can just read.

I am proud of being human. I like being human.I believe in immortality.So whatelse you can fight against me.Time is on my side.

Yeah, well, immortals have more time than normal people do.

Sure, I'm glad I am a human being.  I wouldn't like being a deer and being eaten by a tiger.

But remember, our species has been around for only 4 million years.  The crocodile has been around for over 85 million years.

We and maybe the dinosaurs are the only species that have propagated to a point that we are running out of resources necessary for our species to continue.  The dinosaurs became extinct.  Will we?

Yes I also think reading is fun.So writeing should be fun for everybody.Words we use should heal us!

Edited by Junko

So , Junko is a dog ?  And she doesnt actually write posts ......  you do . 

Let me clarify this... She is a dog that appears as a human most of the time.

You channell posts from your dog and write them here and say she is your girl friend ?  

Actually, Junko is my wife since 25 years. But I'm not surprised that the difference is a little hard for you to understand, given your own biography. :unsure:

Now Michael , aside from the abuse of Mod power by running two accounts ..... dont you think its time you got a little help ?  

Mod Power : 

c3b8bc6326a73cbebec327d8420c8049.jpg

I would say, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Hmm, sort of strange,

I said: 

blue eyed snake, on 05 May 2016 - 21:06, said:snapback.png

in essence I described my first experiences with what' s called emptiness, the awareness of " me' being absent. It was indeed a bit overwhelming. Do I understand you rightly that you've had the same experiences and regard that as being awakened? 

and I mentioned some breakthroughs in my work with disturbed youngsters, these breakthroughs happened roughly at the same time and I saw there a sort of coincidence.

then you respond with this

Yes, the same experience and more than once. I call it awakening for lack of knowing what else to call it.

Now, you come over to me as a guy that wants to use clear and exact language, words that really fit the concepts underlying them. So it surprises me to read that you call your experience awakening for a lack of knowing what to call it. 

I mean, as we're talking of the same subset of experiences, I remember I called it: it feels as if I am one with the all the world that I happen to be in, the plants, trees, sky, and clouds. Later even the feeling of an ' I ' sometimes faded.  As you can see later I started to name the experience as, awareness of oneness or emptiness. The word awakening never entered my skull regarding these experiences.

Could you explain how you came to use the word awakening for these experiences?

It's an expansion of awareness as compared to a narrower focus on life. It's similar to the difference between target fixation and widened vision. It usually results in a feeling of bliss, love, creativity, greater empathy, change, deeper connection with nature, less bother about what people think. It can also be a bit floaty and disconnected.

never tried to make more words of it ( in fact, in that period of my life I seem to have stopped being so wordy :P ), but yes, this some sort of describes it, that's good as it confirms that we're talking about the same thing.

It does give a feeling of empowerment as if you are a real wizard which does increase awareness of coincidences-only because you become more aware of them. It's as if someone slowed down life and you get to notice millions of things-including the most incredibly subtle, micro things-but it's relational.

To me it never felt as being a wizard, neither like a witch,but it did feel like magic  :D

You don't notice these things until you begin to notice these things.

eh, that's a sort of null statement, but I get what you mean