Junko

The origin of mankind

I am used to the criticism.  Not a problem.  But I do feel I should express myself more clearly when someone misunderstands what I have said or they misunderstand my intentions.

I am at peace here at home.  When I go out I frequently encounter people who want me to do things their way.  I can't do that - I am ME.  I have to do things my way.

And when I speak of philosophy many think that I am void of spirituality.  This is a misunderstanding.  But it cannot be helped because I am a materialist.  (The body first then the brain/mind/soul/spirit in that order.)

Humans ....  a a Billion years of evolution .... and we end up here ;

dumbhat.jpg

Well, he doesn't want to become a Redneck.

• Like 1

It's a mother's day today.You folks did something for your mothers? Or did your children do something for you?

• Like 1

I didnt ... and here it was yesterday . 

I better contact her today ... but I cant bear the confused phone call .   Maybe send her , via my sister , an email letter 

In  superbig type  so she can read it .... 

anyway ... to all Mum's  .....  Happy Day ! 

princess72dpi.jpg

• Like 1

Man's origin lies in his mother.

Without a child there is no mother.

Mother complex and children complex,woman still keep making child.What do they want?

• Like 1

Mother complex and children complex,woman still keep making child.What do they want?

Oedipus complex.

If you wish to find the answer to "The origin of mankind" or better yet Humankind, it is within The Path of Enlightenment (series of suttas), When "the first and the last merge" what is lacking show's The origin of Humankind.  Yes this is a riddle, but if you are "spoon feed" the answers, are you learning? are you seeking the truth?

"One must understand what One is looking for (Destination), before seeking (Path), otherwise how does One know (Wisdom)'

Om  Munshuri  Bodisatva  Bodi Channa Sowaka

• Like 1

Thing is why it is hard to find out. What if we are not meant to find out? I know it sounds strang but why it didn't get store in our one of brain chips. Answer is difficult.I am sure why it is difficult that we can't just find out have a meaning.

Thing is why it is hard to find out. What if we are not meant to find out? I know it sounds strang but why it didn't get store in our one of brain chips. Answer is difficult.I am sure why it is difficult that we can't just find out have a meaning.

We are born as blank slates, there isn't an intrinsic history encoded prior to birth. There is no reason that we can't eventually discover our origin, but we will never discover the origin of the universe because it doesn't have one-that's why it's called the universe. As the universe had no origin, then we, as part of the universe, also have no origin. We can go back in history and discover that we were amoeba or some other proto life form then figure out how we eventually became the animals we are today, but nothing much beyond that as we would be a series of chemicals the atomic nuclei and whatever else that can be derived from scientific research.

• Like 1

Can your mother handle computer?

No Junko. My Sister printed it in big type for her  ... and .... ummmm .... I put that picture of the granny wearing a crown on it. 

Sis tells me Mum has deteriorated more, gets more confused, is unhappy, bitter. complaining, finding faults like a geologist and has lost her sense of humour - she got angry about the picture and ripped it off the letter  ....   :unsure:   

Oh dear.    

Like Sis says ; its a shame to end your life like that, feeling that way, she wasnt always like that.    I hope I can maintain my immature irreverence and sheer joy of life when I get older . 

• Like 1

Some cant help it  .... it is wired in.

A friend of mine, a lot younger than me , so still effected by hormones (although they tricked her at the time ! ) was not really into men, had a very low sex drive, was very independent and a loner and her life was taking off in her own direction (about 25 years old) -  the least motherly person and the last one of my friends I would think, interested in having a baby.

Well, this guy started stalking her .... he was even around here one night looking for her when she came to dinner !  I went out and fronted him, and being the sort of person I am, I invited him in for a cup of tea   ^_^

he said , no I will wait out here - weird !   Anyway, she thought that was 'cute'  .... thats hormones for ya !   If they are turned on its ; "Ohhh    tra-loo , tra-lay ....   so and so loves me !   :wub:  "

If they are not turned on its   "  Help!  Stalker !  "  ....    smileys-police-742969.gif

I was incredulous "Why do you like that ... and that guy ? "     She was incredulous back ;  "  What? I cant like men now ?"

Me ; "No Baby ... you're gone ...   !    You dont know what you are doing , he is a jerk! "

Of course, this is how I loose most of my female friends -  too honest !  Anyway, it played out as I predicted; he got her pregnant and she had the baby then the really big trouble started ... then the 'make a baby' chemicals wore off and she was "Oh my God what have I done! "

She realised I was right - but too late .  She even said her "body was a traitor to her", making her behave that way!  Well, nothing but trouble with this guy ever since - now she is seeing the negative side of his obsession ... in really bad ways ... and yes, it has resorted now to 'calling in assistance'  ;     smileys-police-742969.gif       (and its messing the kid up too ) . 

Anyway , I got my friend back ...  'You were right .... again ."  she tells me , half resigned and half pissed off at me   "Why didnt you do something to stop me !  "     

Right !   Women friends always listen to that when they fall in love with dorks ! 

And IMO the men are worse !   getting women pregnant left right and centre with no responsibility , foresight or planning whatsoever !    Guy wooed and caught my exgf  .....  married her and got her pregnant  (she already had 3 kids) ,   no job, no house, no land, no money , twice her age and promised her the world , and she was stupid enough to believe it !

Of course, I was the bad guy .... again !    Anyway, he carked it ... so now she has 3 kids and a baby, no partner whatsoever, no money, has to move house and cant afford the rent  for the accommodation she needs . 

(So, guess who is helping to arrange something for her  ?     whistling2.gif  )

Thing is though ..... they are all great kids , they would not be here otherwise ....   cant blame the kids for it ... just need to organise a roof and food for them   :unsure:  .

Well, that question is complex...

What women want ?  

I know  A    woman   , in Kingsford NSW that knows what she wants .  She overheard the 'women dont know what they want' conversation at work, she interrupted and said she knows exactly what she wants, so I challenged her. 

And she showed me !    A pair of these ; 

p-1956-8_Hole_Red_Gym_B_4ea372877a04f-90

Okay .... I will pay that    (who am I to judge )   , so I put the picture she showed us from the catalogue on the wall at work. 

so, there is at least one woman , who knows what woman wants   (its kind of a comforting feeling to know there is at least one !

;)

If you wish to find the answer to "The origin of mankind" or better yet Humankind, it is within The Path of Enlightenment (series of suttas), When "the first and the last merge" what is lacking show's The origin of Humankind.  Yes this is a riddle, but if you are "spoon feed" the answers, are you learning? are you seeking the truth?

"One must understand what One is looking for (Destination), before seeking (Path), otherwise how does One know (Wisdom)'

Om  Munshuri  Bodisatva  Bodi Channa Sowaka

Ooohhh   , we got a guru here now ?  

It's natural that we all are getting older.I don't want to focus so much about getting older but I want to get wiser.

Yes , somethings maybe we are not meant to find out ?   At  times, in certain states I have reached a ..... clarity , sometimes to go beyond there and begin to 'pierce the veil'  (so to speak) , I am turned back, or given just a fleeting moment of illumination, as, I am 'told' ;  "You are not supposed to know this ."

I have argued that point - 'their' reasoning is that 'not knowing ' (at this stage ) is more beneficial ..... or sometimes to conceal a wonderful mystery that will be revealed in a fuller form later. 

We are born as blank slates, there isn't an intrinsic history encoded prior to birth. 

:blink:

Why on earth would you write that ?    For debate ? Or do you really think that ?

We come with at least 8 programms; 4 of them pretty much already written before birth and 4 to be written as we live, and the pattern repeats in the human race as a whole throughout its evolution. 

And what about 'spirit'    (I dont mean that mystically ) ;  what gives spirit , personality, type ?  Dont tell me its developed after birth as I have seen it operating way before any programming takes place ... even in a litter of puppies - each has their own personality or 'demeanor' just like people do . 

This may come through the genetic code or some other function ....   and speaking of the genetic code of an individual ; how can one think or write what you did above , are you saying there is no genetic code that defines an individual ? 

Thats crazy !   Actually, that's  outrageous     ....    how dare you suggest such a thing ... 

why , I orta .....  I orta .... 

bRina6.gif

• Like 2

If we could have a time machine.....but our technology level is much too far for that to reach it just like we can't reach to the answer of origin of mankind!! Is this connected?

Edited by Junko