MooNiNite

Wang Liping Low Level?

If you have ever been to india or china you will know that lying is quite common. have to be quick on your toes to avoid troublesome circumstances...

• Like 2

As interesting as Mo Pai is, the thread has gone somewhat off-topic - I am sure Ken's excellent forum is the ideal place for that discussion - maybe we can return to discussing Wang Liping. Has anyone read 'Ling Bao Tong Zhi Neng Nei Gong Shu' and have an opinion upon it?

Thanks for attempting to turn the thread to useful discussion. I know there are at least a couple of dedicated practitioners on here who could share their opinions and experience of ling bao tong zhineng neigong shu, but they are very wisely keeping their distance.... <sigh>

• Like 4

Because its a 'clean' informative thread I'm hesitant to mention it here, but there is an excellent post about experiencing a Wang Liping seminar.  Here it is: http://thedaobums.com/topic/38541-what-do-you-think-of-this-level-of-a-master/?p=628842 .  There may be other old ones floating around too.

Positive or negative nothing substitutes for first hand experience. 

• Like 4

I just received the said book in the post today - thanks for ZOOM for posting about it's availability - I am a total newbie about such systems, but I will read it with interest and hopefully there will be something in the book which I can apply to my life.

• Like 1

Wang Mu's Foundations of Internal Alchemy (tl: Pregadio) is a good primer on the big picture of what that book works with. In the back are translations of The Secret of the Golden Flower and Zhong Lu Chuan Dao Ji - of which other translations are available for comparison.

• Like 3

All sect masters are shaman and they are taught to be wrathful by their predecessors.

The successors are chosen by heaven.

"Be aware there will come a child who will signify the beginning of your end whom will carry on the spirit of the lineage. You will know him upon sight."

The commandment of heaven will follow this child to be taught.

Wang Li Peng was such a student.

To the point of 3 taoist masters confirmed this.

The winds of change were blowing in China and they thought it was better to find there student sooner than later thus divining is understanding the will of heaven.

I'll leave you with this the flow of time flows backward and thus gives the illusion to you of moving forward...  ^_^

Taoist follow the true flow of time.

Edited by JinlianPai
  • Like 2

All sect masters are shaman and they are taught to be wrathful by their predecessors.

"Be aware there will come a child who will signify the beginning of your end whom will carry on the spirit of the lineage. You will know him upon sight."

The winds of change were blowing in China and they thought it was better to find there student sooner than later thus divining is understanding the will of heaven.

I'll leave you with this the flow of time flows backward and thus gives the illusion to you of moving forward...  ^_^

It would be helpful if you were to provide a resource for your quotes and where you found the material regarding your claims about Wang Liping. Otherwise, I am assuming this is hearsay.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

It would be helpful if you were to provide a resource for your quotes and where you found the material regarding your claims about Wang Liping. Otherwise, I am assuming this is hearsay.

I wasnt talking about Wang Li Peng directly more of the subject matter of successors and predecessors in taoist sects.

What I said was told to me by my teacher.

Wang Li Peng is said to be the lineage holder of longmenpai so there are things that are standard in all taoist pai.

Edited by JinlianPai

I wasnt talking about Wang Li Peng directly more of the subject matter of successors and predecessors in taoist sects.

What I said was told to me by my teacher.

Wang Li Peng is said to be the lineage holder of longmenpai so there are things that are standard in all taoist pai.

That is not what you have written, but you referring to Wang Liping by name which is the subject of your little comment.

• Like 2

Hi JLP, are you talking about neidan sects?

The one thing I realize is that you should listen to Namkhai Norbu in this video from 8:02 - 10:16

and realize, that what he criticizes there in fact is hinting to many of his students

who have exactly the same attitude like you:

3f1c3c7d3330f8cbd006a3e13b710f42.jpgif-you-can-see-your-path-laid-out-in-fro

• Like 1

Sometimes the path we see before us is the one we've tread in the past - all laid out before us, but very much our own. By forging ahead and creating my own path, I use past karma as I would a ladder, to build a foundation for the next rung. But what happens when I decide it is time to climb back down the ladder, not up? What happens when the past rung was already headed backwards toward the center? In freefall one allows the return, and the path one blazes is hardly that of another, yet hardly alone.

Edited by Daeluin
  • Like 1

Reading your comment I'm not so sure you tried if the hat fits before ping-ponging it back to me.

:lol:

At the end of the day all I can do is work on myself.

Peace

• Like 3

Hi Elijah. :)

• Like 1

:lol:

At the end of the day all I can do is work on myself.

Peace

I just want to drink when thirsty

and eat when hungry

Taoistic Idiot

• Like 1

and eat when hungry

Taoistic Idiot

What about fucking when horny?

Edited by healingtouch
  • Like 1

and eat when hungry

Taoistic Idiot

I've still got work to do.

• Like 1

What about fucking when horny?

That too!

But always in moderation . be it drink, eat or anything else.

Must be in moderation with balance of Ying &  the Yang.

Will be the way of a reasonable Taoist

Taoist on an Idiotic search for the Tao

• Like 1

1) MooNiNite hero-worships Wang Liping.

2) He really wants to go to his first US seminar in LA...

3) But, he can't afford the price of admission.

4) Rather than taking responsibility for increasing his self-worth and becoming more prosperous to afford (feel worthy of) his dreams...it's much easier to simply cry sour grapes and hope to discredit Wang LIping at this point - so he can convince himself of why it "wasn't worth" going to anyways...

sour-grapes3.jpg

5) The alternative - that Wang Liping really is that awesome - would be even more depressing because then he would realize that he really IS missing out!!!

6) So ultimately, this whole thread thus isn't even about Wang Liping, but MooNiNite's own insufficient self-worth.

7) This underscores the importance of psychology in life in general and particularly, spiritual cultivation...

In effect, this is no different than:

1) Boy crushes on hot chick.

2) Hot chick refutes boy.

3) Boy now starts finding fault with "formerly" hot chick, lol...

Well the whole philosophy for charging thousands of dollars for spiritual teachings.....