Mantra68

The reality of Max Christensen

I am still not buying into the whole junk food thing...its to keep him grounded,its OK because he's so powerful but dont get too close to powerlines...whatever.

I still want to know what position you are holding to make your legs tremble....almost curious enough to drop a whole 15 bucks on the book but not quite.

why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free? :lol:

is your curiosity worth a measly $15?

why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free? :lol:

is your curiosity worth a measly $15?

maybe, but at this point something about the whole Kunlun hype doesnt sit right with me...reminds me of an affordable, less arrogant version of the sean denty episode

Perhaps its because there isnt the whole secrecy thing behind the kunlun practice, whereas the Foundation stuff has that as a requirement. Kunlun is a simpler practice with less lofty goals/achievements, according to how I understand what I've seen on either. That's not to say Kunlun isnt a powerful practice, though.

You'll likely keep thinking that way until you either decide to buy the book, attend a seminar, or forget about it altogether. At least if you buy the book and try the practice for a while, you can make a more personally informed decision on whether you think the practice suits you or not - and only be out less than $20 if you decide you dont like it. If you decide you do like it, you've come across quite a deal :) Either way, your curiosity will be satisfied. I know I've paid plenty more than that in the past to have my curiosity satisfied, plenty of times with less than stellar or zero result. Its the price of a meal or a few drinks out at a bar :D

What's 'not sitting right?'

Hi Max.

I dont need or want or expect robes or power holding personas. I get tired as hell of people holding their power and identity in front of them as if it were a shield for the sun to bounce off and blind you, or a bunch of flowers they cant stop sniffing.

I may however, need, want and expect some articulacy in response to a question.

I thought that Hundun did you a favour in recording the workshop for you. ( I recorded sessions I led, for years, and took them to a supervisor, and peer group. I learned a lot.If you guys listened to the tapes and figured out how to formulate some concise and satisfying answers, that'd be progress, right?)

If Max can learn to articulate clearly some answers, surely this would be a good thing.

Robes and Coloured Smoke are needed where there isnt substance.

What people want is substance.

I understand you feel that Max has that. Maybe he could articulate it in a more communicative way, and that would be a good, creative thing.

As you Americans say : just my two cents.

Max can give you all of the substance you can handle and then some.

As I said we were all a bit scrambled in San Francisco. It was intense and just plain weird. He didn't feel like doing the talk to start with but pushed through anyway.

We were very open with the people there about how we were all feeling so they knew what was up.

The seminar the next day was great though. Many people opened up and all seemed pretty much back to laughing and having a good time. We ended up turning things around.

Our free events in LA were much better. Lots of good info and yes, many clearly articulated answers. Way different experience.

I am still not buying into the whole junk food thing...its to keep him grounded,its OK because he's so powerful but dont get too close to powerlines...whatever.

I still want to know what position you are holding to make your legs tremble....almost curious enough to drop a whole 15 bucks on the book but not quite.

You would be surprised what starts to affect you when you open up. Why do you think all of the masters in the past would isolate themselves? It is because you start to feel everyone's stuff, I mean, shit.

I don't use that term lightly, people are constantly oozing shit-energy.

Shaman are basically shit-eaters. If you aspire to be a healer, get used to the taste.

The positive aspect of this is that you can more accurately tune into them to help them heal and balance.

Also, junk food is not to keep him grounded, he eats it because he likes it.

Cameron I dont appreciate your rude and irrelevant to me answer. You obviously are attempting to learn to think outside the box and it's made you post online non stop and spin around like a top. Good for you. I threw the box away before you were born by the sound of it, so dont presume to me with your arrogant immaturity, thanks.

Sure thing. Like I said, it was just my two cents.

With Cameron as such a reactive guard dog you're in danger of getting a bad rep as a "The Untouchables" deal, I'd call of the dogs if I were you.

He is a sensitive guy. I don't control what he says and I don't pay him to say it.

I wish everyone would talk nicer to each other. I am really tired of all of the emotion. I like bliss.

In person, we would all get along. So much doesn't translate well through the written word.

Joeblast mentioned that he thought that "Kunlun is a simpler practice with less lofty goals/achievements." Max told me in a private session that this practice will take you back to the source, your own divine self, and you will become an Immortal. He also told me that if you combine Kunlun with the Red Phoenix exercise you can build the Golden Dragon body which he said is the highest state a Taoist can attain. According to Max then this practice has some very high goals one can achieve. Craig

Edited by portcraig

I dont want to antagonize but the junk food thing is the issue that doesnt "sit right" with me.

The food I purchase and consume(voting with my $) is more important than any meditation practice I have ever done.When I purchase products for spiritual knowledge I dont like the idea that the person profiting is going to take that money and put it into the junk food matrix that is brainwashing children into eating that rubbish.I know many wont agree but it is really that simple...buying junk food = supporting a disease promoting industry.It is pure edible hot garbage that destroys the health of people and planet alike and I dont personally condone it in any form but realize it is a personal decision.

It is recommended to not consume any drugs but WTH do you think processed sugar and wheat are??Did you know that wheat is physically addictive??? I'll stick to eating my cannabis when I want a buzz thank you.

I also dont like the idea of do as I say not as I do...I prefer the lead by example school of thought.

Also the whole posture and shaking thing...I dont get it. I shake every day when I do my muscle balance routine for posture and it has nothing to do with the esoteric arts.People who do standing meditation shake...big deal....I suppose it has somehting to do with intent/expectation.

To his credit whenI hung out with Max he was also eating grapes.

I think Chris has sensatinalized the junk food angle a bit.

You have to understand Chris is like a rockstar..like Axle Rose or something..so these type of sensibilites don't occur to hum so much as getting the Rock 'n Roll Kunlun vibe out there.

People like Smile and others can sort of meticulusly go over things and make sure they are ok with Buddha or whatever.

Dude.

Joeblast mentioned that he thought that "Kunlun is a simpler practice with less lofty goals/achievements." Max told me in a private session that this practice will take you back to the source, your own divine self, and you will become an Immortal. He also told me that if you combine Kunlun with the Red Phoenix exercise you can build the Golden Dragon body which he said is the highest state a Taoist can attain. According to Max then this practice has some very high goals one can achieve. Craig

Craig, you'll notice that whenever I open my mouth (of sorts :) ) on stuff like that, I always word in some sort of disclaimer. All of this is as I understand it, from what I have seen in my own limited experience. I was comparing my understandings of Kunlun vs Lei Shen Dao, both of which it seems to me are high level practices. I think most will agree with me that the kunlun practice is more simple...(although anyone that knowns the LSD cant/wont talk about it, so that is pure speculation on my part...)

Cristoph...when your metabolism is super hopped up, you can eat damn near anything without it bothering you. Mine was like that growing up - I would frequently have 6000+ calorie days, especially if it was a sports season. I've naturally always stayed away from junk food for the most part, but back in the day I would eat stuff like doritos, oreos, ice cream - although my diet was mainly healthy food.

From what I understand on the shaking thing, its the specific posture that is responsible...

Edited by joeblast

Cristoph...when your metabolism is super hopped up, you can eat damn near anything without it bothering you. Mine was like that growing up - I would frequently have 6000+ calorie days, especially if it was a sports season. I've naturally always stayed away from junk food for the most part, but back in the day I would eat stuff like doritos, oreos, ice cream - although my diet was mainly healthy food.

From what I understand on the shaking thing, its the specific posture that is responsible...

Great kid analogy... my kids can pretty much eat anything and thrive on it with the exception of pure candy... it's amazing. I'd imagine Max is like that. I read one of the posts said that he can eat mercury which *might* mean he could plow through a few bags of Halloween candy. :lol:

Drinking mercury is a serious siddhi, btw... don't try that one at home!! :) I've heard that when a master can do it, that it's an actual practice... they actually do it and it helps them do yet freakier siddhis.

Cam & Cat... you both rock! Let's all be pals! :rolleyes:

I've noticed in my travels that there are many enlightened - realized - evolved - beings who eat junk food.

Some say they can transmute it. Some say they eat what they are given.

Some die young of disease, some live a bit longer. There are many factors involved genes being one.

It takes time for transgressions of ones body to find a form of disease. It doesn't happen overnight.

So yes when we are young it may appear that we can eat anything - eventually it will catch up to us.

It sounds like we have a power when we say we can transmute it.

My own feeling re saints and diet is that they are not evolved in all areas of life. They're good at what they do

but they are still in a human body and the nature of the body is to eventually decay.

I have no concept of what a dragon body or a golden body is. I can dream about them -

maybe I'll have one someday but untill then I will treat this earth body with respect - it is

made from the same stuff as the rest of the world. Without it I wouldn't be able to strive for my golden dragon body.

One of my teachers used to say "All the time you thought you were enjoying your pleasures they were enjoying you"

...I included my story in the forward of the book. This is available for all to read for free here.

Very kind of you to inform me/us of such. For my part you've grown in integrity for it.

Thank you.

As a friendly suggestion, you may want to tone down the pimp persona in favor of a more disciple one. When coupled with anecdotal information, regarding your own experience, your, and max's credibility would be enhanced.

It may be asking more than the business plan can accommodate to request that the "it's so wonderful but I can't tell you about it" shtick be abandoned, but doing so would also enhance y'all's credibility.

Thanks again and Peace.

xeno

Re: the diet thing...

An internal martial arts teacher that I studied with for a while had dietary habits that would ruin most people, but he just kept getting stronger.. and stronger. That system produced a strong heaven~body~earth integration ... uniting those major forces through the body produced profound changes, over time, .. he just didn't dissipate like other people but was at the center of a very powerful triad.

I'm not implying anything about justifying one way or the other, but just a related note - maybe something about the mechanics of it.

~ later edit ~

... and certainly not recommending it.

People like Smile and others can sort of meticulusly go over things and make sure they are ok with Buddha or whatever.

Dude.

Amituofo.

Somewhere a baby cow is crying....

Re: the diet thing...

An internal martial arts teacher that I studied with for a while had dietary habits that would ruin most people, but he just kept getting stronger.. and stronger. That system produced a strong heaven~body~earth integration ... uniting those major forces through the body produced profound changes, over time, .. he just didn't dissipate like other people but was at the center of a very powerful triad.

I'm not implying anything about justifying one way or the other, but just a related note - maybe something about the mechanics of it.

Yes some might be able to pull it off.

Also we don't know how strong he would be if he had good habits.

Where is he today healthwise and how old is he.

It's really an unknown I'd rather not play with.

Matthew,

Good to hear from you again! There are now two Max's around here. Big Max is at risingredphoenix.com and regular Max is still in NYC or thereabouts.

Yoda

You can call him Big Max or i like calling him Maximus. Kinda fits him i think.

Cameron I dont appreciate your rude and irrelevant to me answer. You obviously are attempting to learn to think outside the box and it's made you post online non stop and spin around like a top. Good for you. I threw the box away before you were born by the sound of it, so dont presume to me with your arrogant immaturity, thanks.

Sure thing. Like I said, it was just my two cents.

With Cameron as such a reactive guard dog you're in danger of getting a bad rep as a "The Untouchables" deal, I'd call of the dogs if I were you.

Hi Cat,

That post wasn't directed towards you :lol:

Peace

You would be surprised what starts to affect you when you open up. Why do you think all of the masters in the past would isolate themselves? It is because you start to feel everyone's stuff, I mean, shit.

That's an interesting and important comment, I think. When we open up, are we feeling everyone else's stuff? Lately, it seems to me that as we open up we are feeling ourselves and how we project our stuff on the our image of what's around us. To me, it's about me, not them...

You can call him Big Max or i like calling him Maximus. Kinda fits him i think.

I changed his # on my phone to Maximus. I had it under this Egyptian name since I couldn't use Max(Smile) already there. But Maximus sounds cooler and more connected to a framwork and concepts that isn't too, too far out.

:lol:

I would like to know how important it is to receive the energy transfer instead of just getting the book and practicing. Has anyone practiced by the book and then got the energy transfer later? Was there a big difference? Has anyone practice by just the book and gotten results? I live on the east coast so I am thinking about just getting the book and doing the exercise but would love some feedback-Bill Bergin.

Edited by billb

I got the book and practiced about two weeks before the seminar in August. I had a few things happening, like the body circling. When I went to the seminar Max corrected a few things I was doing wrong and told me to be more like water as I had too much fire energy inside of me. My practice is much different now. I feel lots of changes happening and my dreams are becoming interesting. There are other things that Max teaches at the seminar like Red Phoenix, standing Maoshan 5 elements, spirit travel, and 3 pts healing method. This is also just the Level 1 seminar. I suppose there will be a Level 2 workshop in the future.

I told Max that there were a lot of people who were talking about just reading the book and trying to get the transmission through the dream state and his reply to me was that you only have to see him one time. I know for myself that it helped me a lot by attending the seminar.

I would just use your intuition and see how drawn you are to this practice.

Craig

... just getting the book and practicing.

The basic kunlun is an unusually effective method; it's more likely than most to generate good results with or without transmission, imo. As far as learning the mechanics of it, you might get some finesse instruction in person, but the basic practice is clear in the book - and you can learn it in about 30 seconds (it's that simple). If you can't (or don't want to) go to a seminar I certainly wouldn't let that hinder you from taking it up solely from the book (link).

This practice easily makes it into the category of "most effective practices I've ever tried". Harmonizing, nourishing.

* wow, can't believe I just said that *