Cameron

Lama Dorje

I think something Jeannie Zandi told me might be helpful here hopefully.

Love...another word for death.

enjoy!

Trunk: Here is an excerpt from one of the last essays in the following text:

"Fundamentals of Tai Chi Chuan" by Wen-Shan Huang 1973 - pg508

Excerpt from "Ten Fundamental Points for Success in Cultural Breathing Rhythms"

c: An exercise which claims such benefits affecting body, mind and spirit simultaneously, must embody a right attitude, and particularly, a right living. Hence it is necessary to (1) appreciate and practice a harmonized diet: (2) recognize the value of early to bed and early to rise; and (3) develop a self discipline for the practice of high morality and the actualization of "absolute love" for an "organic humanity"

e: Observe that at the end of all victory over circumstance, one must gradually develop the one universal remedy for overcoming laziness, that is persistence and patience.

g: Learn to cultivate the Chi without inserting force and tension by practicing the Long Breathing. ...

h: Practice stage by stage. The Preparatory stage is to cultivate the Chi while the Transitory stage is to start the Chi and to circulate through the whole body according to your will or imagination with a view to harmonziing it with the mind. "The highest stage is to actualize the principle of the "harmony of the Shen (spirit) and Mei (channels)" in order to utilize the Chi in restoring the Yin-Yang Equilibrium in the physiology of metabolism and in maintaining Glowing Health.

j: To work without weariness, with easy proficiency, and especially "to be in harmony" with the Chi, the Shen and the Mei, are goals everybody desires. Finally do not forget that the main objective is the attainment of the 'Five Communications' (passages) which consist of: Te communication of the Chi, the Communication of the Heat, the Communication in the Anterior, the Communication in the Posterior and the Communication in the Whole Body, (Total Communication or Passage). When no obstruction is to be encountered, an appropriate maturity level has already been attained.

Michi,

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

Go deep and trust yourself. Everything comes from you.

I agree, Mantra. I believe we are accessing our "higher self" when we do this practice. Trust your instincts. Do not fear the change within yourself.

I've grown so much from this practice. I am much lighter emotionally. I don't suffer from depression anymore. I don't get sick. I look and feel younger!

I still have much to learn, but am now realizing the different "realms" and possibilities in this universe and others. The rabbit hole is a beautiful place once you let go of your fears.

I agree, Mantra. I believe we are accessing our "higher self" when we do this practice. Trust your instincts. Do not fear the change within yourself.

I've grown so much from this practice. I am much lighter emotionally. I don't suffer from depression anymore. I don't get sick. I look and feel younger!

I still have much to learn, but am now realizing the different "realms" and possibilities in this universe and others. The rabbit hole is a beautiful place once you let go of your fears.

Hey you. Welcome.

Interesting how your past abilities come out too, eh?

So incredible and truly magical.

Hello Mantra,

I have a question on the 1st level that i am practising and with some good results. Can you tell me why the heel lifting off the ground is the on off switch, i have my own views but would like to know if im on the right track.

Can being on the toes be used in standing practise (Jaam Jong) to switch the power on off?

One more thing is can you also use different hand mudras whilst seated in kunlun to see what can manifest?

I had some weird experiences today from level 1 of extreme heat shooting up inside my spine and it was getting faster and faster but i stopped due to someone that knocked on my office door. I have to tell you i also tried the 2nd level and had heat traveling down to my Gim Jee (sword fingers) as well.

In the book it says that new manifestations will appear on level 2 can you explain further your experiences?

regards

WYG

So the point of this practice is true emptiness?

Hmmm....no thank you! :D

If I recall correctly, I think its been said before around here that while emptiness isnt the be-all-end-all, it does seem to be a very necessary stage to at least be familiar with. I'm sure it would provide a good reference on what that middle ground is that so many of us search for. Plenty of us have known the highs and the lows of life - to me, knowing stillness is a good balance to knowing vigor :)

It seems to me that in meditation, your body can naturally concentrate on core processes in a most energetically economical way!

I'd say stillness is the opposite of emptiness. The surface of the moon isn't still, it's empty. A forest can be still, an animal can be still, but something emptied out can't be still.

I'd say stillness is the opposite of emptiness. The surface of the moon isn't still, it's empty. A forest can be still, an animal can be still, but something emptied out can't be still.

Witch - I've noticed a big issue in most of your posts - it's focused around giving/receiving/stealing/collecting/hoarding/losing etc. You swing between talking about giving energy to men to stealing their jing, to being frightened that someone could steal your energy to complaining that men gather energy but don't share. I'm not saying anything about this issue and there is certainly no value judgement there - just wondering if you've noticed this? in the light of this, it's also not surprising that you see emptyness as the absence of something valuable.

Vigor didnt seem completely accurate to me, either...I should have included a 'for lack of a better term' disclosure! :)

Stillness is - of course - a relative term, as is emptiness. (thinking of the parable of fullness with the teacher having an empty jar...filling it with rocks...asking the students if it was full...then filling w/ sand...then water - in opposite terms with respect to emptiness.) I see the surface of the moon as no more or less empty than still, much like a forest, etc. - things may seem empty or still from one vantage point, but quite the opposite from another. (I think I intended my references to stillness and emptiness to pertain to the physical as opposed to the energetic.)

Fact of the matter is, there is no such thing as entirely still or entirely empty.

Am I just optimistic? Trunk doesnt sound miffed to me; his points are certainly valid. I can see the importance of 'infrastructure building' and that a quick path isnt necessarily the best for any given one of us. I've gone too fast with damn near everything in my life; at this point I have no problem with taking a conservative path, even if it doesnt end up leaving me with lofty achievements.

Witch - I've noticed a big issue in most of your posts - it's focused around giving/receiving/stealing/collecting/hoarding/losing etc. You swing between talking about giving energy to men to stealing their jing, to being frightened that someone could steal your energy to complaining that men gather energy but don't share. I'm not saying anything about this issue and there is certainly no value judgement there - just wondering if you've noticed this? in the light of this, it's also not surprising that you see emptyness as the absence of something valuable.

A student recently asked Max about losing weight. He told him that his excess weight is a reflection of his excess mental/emotional baggage. As he started to let things go his body began to change.

Attachment and the fear of emptiness are security issues. "If I have nothing then I am nothing." Common with Taurus types.

Freeform, you seem to have a very clear mind. I enjoy your posts.

Oh honey, I'm not afraid of emptiness! And I am very fat, yes. And also wicked. :P

You're funny.

You know, Max has your book. I saw it at his place in Hawaii.

And if you are saying that I am displaying the characteristics of a Taurus type, I couldn't be more pleased! I strive as much as possible to follow Venus, Hathor, because the second house contains my North Node and Taurus is on the cusp (although it's actually in Gemini).

In my mind this energy is to be shared, back and forth, emptying not for the sake of emptiness, but to pour into someone else who will then pass the energy back to you transformed. Like playing ball. I neither want to hold onto the ball nor do I want to get rid of the ball--I want to play with the ball!

And if you are saying that I am displaying the characteristics of a Taurus type, I couldn't be more pleased! I strive as much as possible to follow Venus, Hathor, because the second house contains my North Node and Taurus is on the cusp (although it's actually in Gemini).

In my mind this energy is to be shared, back and forth, emptying not for the sake of emptiness, but to pour into someone else who will then pass the energy back to you transformed. Like playing ball. I neither want to hold onto the ball nor do I want to get rid of the ball--I want to play with the ball!

All good. Be you.

You're funny.

You know, Max has your book. I saw it at his place in Hawaii.

:blink: Well now, that fixed my little red wagon!

By the way, I bought his book too. Hasn't come yet, but when it does, I do have an open mind.

That explains why he wasn't curious about the diet--because he already knew everything about it. Except the secret thing, which he still doesn't know. :D Your master combines the worst traits of Columbo, Gandalf and the Roadrunner! Relentlessly inquisitive.

That explains why he wasn't curious about the diet--because he already knew everything about it. Except the secret thing, which he still doesn't know. :D Your master combines the worst traits of Columbo, Gandalf and the Roadrunner! Relentlessly inquisitive.

You are slightly off; he is known in the Native American tradition as the coyote. The trickster.

He will teach things one way and then next time teach the opposite, just to keep you formless and to show you it is the essence of a practice that is most important.

Actually it was his dakini that had the book. He can eat anything and it doesn't change his drive. He has an overabundance of energy most of the time.

Edited by Mantra68

Well in the Looney Tunes Roadrunner/Coyote it is the Roadrunner who is the trickster. I am also aware of the man's sexual energy. :rolleyes: That's not something I would overlook!

My diet does something a little different to men, quite frankly something he needs. I dare him to go on it. I double dare him. It changes a man's heart.

Mantis, I'm keeping the secret hidden because very few people would believe it, and while I don't mind looking like a priceless ass, I don't go out of my way to look like one!

hi Dakini.

thankyou for that nice clear report. :)

Your experience sounds pretty familiar to me from transmissions I have received, not from Max.

I am intrigued to know what distinguishes what Max offers from what other powerful people who work via transmission also offer.

So the more detail you feel able to offer, the better for our understanding and comparison.

Thankyou so much for sharing, I hope to hear more from you about your experiences and thoughts.

Hi Cat,

Since I haven't had transmissions from anyone else, I can't compare. I've been told this practice is different because of the type of energy that is used. It's not qi (chi). It's a magnetic energy. I've learned to cultivate it to the point where I can now use the excess energy I create to help other people clear blocks and and open channels. I'm still learning how to use this. My dormant "abilities" are becoming more obvious. I'm not confident in these abilities in any way at this point but I'm beginning to realize and understand them. I hope once this is developed I will be able to help others.

I am now able to tap into the knowledge that, I guess, has been dormant with me. Knowledge from ancient times, even. I sometimes see images and scenes from the past. I know how to do things that I have not been taught in this lifetime. It's really hard to elaborate on some of this because it sounds really out there. If I had not experienced this myself I would absolutely be skeptical.

I am a journalist by trade and it's imperative, in my work, that I present things in a true and balanced manner. By sharing these experiences, I know I'm opening myself up to skepticism and ridicule and that's very hard for me. I've worked for more than a decade to earn credibility in my work and would like it in my personal life as well. I promise I am being honest.

I'm not trying to recruit people to do this practice. It's not for everybody. If it's right for you, you will feel it. If it's not, please don't judge others who are trying to share. I only know it has made a huge difference in my life.