Sign in to follow this  
ChiForce

MH17...

" Are you confused by what is going on the Middle East? let me explain. We support the Iraqi government in the fight against ISIS. We dont like ISIS but ISIS is purportedly supported by Saudi Arabia, who we do like. We dont like Assad in Syria. We support the fight against him but ISIS is also fighting against him. We dont like Iran, but Iran supports the Iraqi government in its fight against ISIS. So some of our friends support our enemies, some enemies are now our friends and some of our enemies are fighting against our other enemies, who we want to loose, but we dont want our enemies who are fightingour enimies to win. If the people we want to defeat are defeated, they could be replaced by people we like even less. And all this was started by us invading a country to drive out terrorists who were not actually there until we went in to drive them out."

Peter Fitzsimons - 'The Fitz Files' The Sun-Herald JUly 20th 2014.

"Meh."

:)

It is said that Vladimir Putin has an estimated net worth of $75 billion. Reporter Andrea Mitchell said he's one of the top 10 wealthiest men in the world. Pretty good for a Civil Servant. I'd say he has a pretty firm control over Russia, and what the people there believe,..."which, if they are anything like the Russians in Pattaya Thailand, are among the least spiritual people in the world."

The last statement above, slightly "off-topic" from the title MH17, now in quotations, will be explained for Moderators and ?:

My little experience with those of Russian Nationality is limited to Pattaya Thailand, where I have had extensive experience with those of Russian Nationality. In not a single instance out of thousands of examples, have I've come across or heard of even one spiritually minded Russian in Pattaya. In all instances they are there for money, sex, drugs, and propagating crime.

My statement above, intended to splurge upon the mentality of Russian Nationalists in an Off-Topic forum, in no way suggests that all Russians have no interest in spirituality.

For those familiar with my posts at TTB,...I define spirituality as that which has nothing to do with religion, sets of beliefs, or cerebral mindedness. As I define it, spirituality has nothing to do with money, sex, drugs, or propagating crime.

I for one would not say that no Russian National in the world is uninterested in spirituality,...but would make a substantial wager that no Russian National in Pattaya Thailand,...in which there are thousands of expat Russians,...has even the slightest interest in spirituality.

If the Moderators or ? hear of a Russian National in Pattaya Thailand that is sincerely interested in spirituality, please let know.

Hope that helps with any misunderstanding that my post was "racist" in any way.

If your intention is not to generalise against all Russians then why is your post relevant at all?

If you met all the thousands of British ex-pats in the Costa Del Sol Spain all you would find were criminals and people obsessed with money and sex and not a single one interested in spirituality, yet they don't mirror British society as a whole in any way.

• Like 7

Mark Welch Calls 911 Twice To Report Dreams Are Reality

Welch, 18, called 911 two times on Sunday, trying to convince a dispatcher that everything in his dream was happening for real

s-MARK-WELCH-911-DREAM-large.jpg

Dispatcher: What’s happening?

Welch: Everything that happened today is actually in my dream, and I want to prove it to everybody.

Dispatcher: What did you dream about that’s happening?

Welch: It’s all on paper. I wrote it down.

Edit: removed with apologies to thoughtful participants of the thread.

And with eternal banishment to the ignore list of the most vigorous derailers.

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 4

well, Hunter was just so well qualified and fit for the position...

:rolleyes::lol:

surely not an interventionalist outcome in the least, right...

Russia is currently losing the Informational World War. They were lamenting recently that against the perfectly oiled great machine of the Ministry of Propaganda dispensing the same precooked narrative in all tongues to all nations, all they have when trying to tell the world their side of the story is RT, which has to compete on youtube with millions of cute cats. Putin et al were too busy fixing the abyss into which the country was flying since the early 90s and until some twelve years ago, successful at that, but not comprehensive by far in averting all dangers -- one of them they just noticed, Informational War and their being woefully unprepared.

And, VMarco, Thailand is where Russian thugs go in response to inaccurate information they get about what Thailand is. They are told that between price and quality it's the world's best whorehouse. I don't know, I haven't been, perhaps someone in Russia and the US is winning the image-tainting campaign against Thailand?.. Or do the Thai accomplish it themselves, via how they themselves conduct affairs in their country?.. I don't know. But then, I also don't know how much money Putin has, all I know is that people who give the public those atrocious numbers are not his friends, or Russia's. If you know it because you have a joint account with Vladimir Putin -- lucky you! But if your "it is said" evidence comes from some other source, you may just have been hit by a missile in the Information War.

Oh, and Putin's daughter who is married to a Dutchman -- this Dutchman is a big honcho in Russia's Gasprom, do you think the Netherlands' position on Russia would be adequately presented if he was the one manipulating the public opinion in the West? No? Then how about when it is manipulated by people who own Royal Dutch Shell?.. They bought Ukraine, you know...

To everybody who thinks they're in on the actual happenings in this game of thrones:

You know nothing, John Snow.

I believe you are mis-informed. Ever since the Snowden saga, Putin has been wining the information war. :) Hate to tell you this. The Syrian crisis has demonstrated that Putin deserved the Nobel Peace Prize more than the president Obama. Now, Russia is accusing the US administration of lacking credible evidence to accuse Russia for downing the plane--FB and Youtube evidence are not worth their weight. 2 days ago, the Obama administration has issued a statement about not knowing enough intel to draw the direct link to the downing of the jet to the Russian govt. The world in general is more skeptical of the western medias because the Snowden revelations.

Don't compare Russia with Thailand. Russia, along with China, balances the world from being too one sided, favoring the US hegemony. Thailand can not and will not accomplish any of this if ever.

If your intention is not to generalise against all Russians then why is your post relevant at all?

If you met all the thousands of British ex-pats in the Costa Del Sol Spain all you would find were criminals and people obsessed with money and sex and not a single one interested in spirituality, yet they don't mirror British society as a whole in any way.

As I don't think as a Moderator, I cannot be relevant for Moderators. I would have to agree, that the Russian mafia attached to Pattaya Thailand likely does not mirror Russian society in any way. Most likely, the Russia military are not supporting the Ukraine terrorists, or firing weapons into the sovereign Country of others. Perhaps if I actually went to Russia, I'd see that an individuals human rights are protected and encouraged,...that all LGBT's there live in peace and prosperity.

By the way,...I thought the Game of Thrones was simple to figure out within the first few episodes,....John Snow is Daenerys Targaryen's half brother.

Thailand -- I wasn't comparing Thailand to Russia, I was addressing VMarco's assertion that Russians he (she?) meets in Thailand are fubar. That was the only rationale behind my mentioning Thailand and Russia in the same context.

OK? :)

My broad stroke was that if the thousands of Russians in Pattaya Thailand are anything like those in Russia, that few, if any Russians are spiritual people.

I'm much more familiar with America,...and can say that very few American's have any serious interest in spirituality.

As Jed McKenna correctly said, "99.9% of the World's so-called wisdom, East and West, for the purposes of awakening, is about as useful as a glass of warm spit with a hair in it." I'm suggesting that percentage may be more in Russia.

In regards to (ChiForces comment) Putin getting a Nobel Prize for being a homophobic, arse-kicking, individualist,...I'd say that ChiForce should join Putin's (Ted Cruz like)propaganda team,...one of the maya trustees that herd the monkey's. I'm not intending to slight in any way,...truth suppression is the hottest job on the planet right now. The Right does it,..the Left better well start doing it more,...honesty does not win votes.

My broad stroke was that if the thousands of Russians in Pattaya Thailand are anything like those in Russia, that few, if any Russians are spiritual people.

I'm much more familiar with America,...and can say that very few American's have any serious interest in spirituality.

As Jed McKenna correctly said, "99.9% of the World's so-called wisdom, East and West, for the purposes of awakening, is about as useful as a glass of warm spit with a hair in it." I'm suggesting that percentage may be more in Russia.

In regards to (ChiForces comment) Putin getting a Nobel Prize for being a homophobic, arse-kicking, individualist,...I'd say that ChiForce should join Putin's (Ted Cruz like)propaganda team,...one of the maya trustees that herd the monkey's. I'm not intending to slight in any way,...truth suppression is the hottest job on the planet right now. The Right does it,..the Left better well start doing it more,...honesty does not win votes.

I would like to suggest that very few people anywhere have a serious interest in spirituality (as distinct from religion). Nothing particular in that regard in Russians or Americans.

• Like 3

I'm not going to get involved with the blame game and which country has the most morons (although it is a good one because we all win!)...Howeverrrrrr...

I did have a dream about giant black transdimentional spider-like things tearing up the world...about 3 months ago I guess. Still, I'm pretty sure that one was just a regular dream.

I would like to suggest that very few people anywhere have a serious interest in spirituality (as distinct from religion). Nothing particular in that regard in Russians or Americans.

Yes,...agreed. However, what is their interest,...and why? This is a most important question, if the societies of the World will ever evolve in the numbers necessary for spirituality to be viewed as meaningful to the sustainment of the human race.

To StillAnswers,...I too am not interested in "the blame game and which country has the most morons." My response came by way of some upset folks who may have thought that this was the General Forum, and accused me of racism,...and that a lack of response would find me expelled from TTB.

This is why I do not post on the General Forum,...and would prefer to be in Pit,...although the Moderators have removed access to posting new topics,...rendering it pretty much unusable for any sincere discussion.

Sometimes, sincere discussion takes some time to unweave. There is no time to do that on the General Forum where members feelings get hurt before the slightest explanation,...with members screaming to push a Milgram Experiment button to inflict the most pain on the poster. Here's an example:

The following was posted on the General Forum.

Everything about my trip to Vulture Peak seemed to fall apart this week,...from 9 bombs detonated at the Mahabodhi Temple (where I was to spend 3 days at a hotel a few blocks away,...across the street from the Nippon Temple,...to my Bangkok to Kolkata flight being cancelled.

http://witcombe.sbc....s/bodhgaya.html

I'm sort of in shock that I won't be walking the path up to Vulture Peak (nearby BodhGaya),...like the same path that Buddha and the Bodhisattvas walked to hear Sakyamuni discourse on the dharma. At least not this month.

It's amusing in a way that this (BodhGaya and Vulture Peak) is called the Peace Pilgramage.

Still haven't heard a word about the terrorism there from Western media. The US State Department say they are unaware of any problems in the region,...which from regional reports, is a hotbed of Muslim Terrorists, bandits, and Maoist strongmen.

The full thread was subsequently removed to the pit,...along with a barrage of threats from the Moderation. OK,...one must respect the Rules, and be fearful of Moderators, like Christians have fear of their lord,....no problem,...but when something sets off the emotions of someone, that the poster is innocently oblivious too,...then it manifests a groupthink,...like the unswerving hate against Bowe Bergdahl,...a soldier neither charged, tried or convicted of anything. By the way,...it was never articulated why the above thread was removed to the Pit.

PJ Merola argued,"The biggest crux to the evolution of humanity is breaking through your own indoctrination. It is very, very difficult to overcome emotional elements that have become so engrained in you, that you have an immediate reaction, an immediate suffering and pain, if something interfers with [your idea of the status quo]. It's a very, very complex problem. We have to learn how to identify and break our own indoctrination if we expect to move forward at all as a civilization"

You've made a point of meeting them all have you Jetsun?

One presumes that's an informed judgement of yours there.

Meeting all those thousands of criminal, unspiritual Brit expats on the Costas?

What a very busy bee you've been.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP

You've met them all have you Jetsun?Those criminal, unspiritual Brit expats on the Costas?

Nope, but it used to be known as the place most of the career criminals in the UK went to retire, otherwise known as the Costa Del Crime.

It was an example to highlight the folly of judging a whole nation of people by the area where their criminals are known to congregate, in response to vmarco.

• Like 2

Hahaha...you know the world does not always revolving around gays, right? Sure, he is not really pro gays. However, there are greater concerns in the world. There are greater issues. Surprised??? Geopolitical world power balance. You can't have America dictating the world what to do and what not to do while creating wars and global conflicts. Russia is supplying weapons to Iraq because the US has been reluctant to supply the Maliki regime with more advance heavy weapons to fight against the ISIS. Not to mention that if ISIS has taken over Iraq, Syria is next. Putin can not let that happen. China and Russia have recently created a mimi IMF for the BRIC countries in the hope that it could free them from the western financial dominance. And Putin is reopening one of the country biggest spying base in Cuba??? This is where Putin comes in. :) I am bias towards Putin because, after all, I have dreams and visions relating to him. :) Spirituality? How does this come into play here dealing with geopolitical world power struggles?

Oh yeah, talking about a nation of people lacking the so-called spirituality because you are spiritual precisely that you have condemned a whole nation of people of the same prejudice. Yeah, you are spiritual and enlightened, for sure....hahahahh...the irony.

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 1

And please, sticking to facts relating to international foreign policy. If you have certain particular insights into the issues, feel free to comment. Generalization and condemning a nation of people for certain questionable quality is off topic even in the off topic section. And it has nothing to do with my thread.

• Like 1

Hahaha...you know the world does not always revolving around gays, right? Sure, he is not really pro gays. However, there are greater concerns in the world. There are greater issues. Surprised??? Geopolitical world power balance. You can't have America dictating the world what to do and what not to do while creating wars and global conflicts. Russia is supplying weapons to Iraq because the US has been reluctant to supply the Maliki regime with more advance heavy weapons to fight against the ISIS. Not to mention that if ISIS has taken over Iraq, Syria is next. Putin can not let that happen. China and Russia have recently created a mimi IMF for the BRIC countries in the hope that it could free them from the western financial dominance. And Putin is reopening one of the country biggest spying base in Cuba??? This is where Putin comes in. :) I am bias towards Putin because, after all, I have dreams and visions relating to him. :) Spirituality? How does this come into play here dealing with geopolitical world power struggles?

Oh yeah, talking about a nation of people lacking the so-called spirituality because you are spiritual precisely that you have condemned a whole nation of people of the same prejudice. Yeah, you are spiritual and enlightened, for sure....hahahahh...the irony.

the fact that the government watched ISIS grow into what it is today...while doing absolutely nothing about it...

if perpetual war is to be had, you've got to have a "worthy adversary" lest he be crushed rather promptly.

did you miss that they basically already took over half of syria? the US government is playing the shit out of both "sides" of this conflict. blame syria's gov for the chemical weapons ISIS used, assisted by the guns and other weapons we were smuggling them...what does that say about a leadership who will arm both sides of a conflict...

• Like 1

When there is cognitive dissonance between stated objectives and the likely outcome of actions taken, question motivations.

• Like 2

the fact that the government watched ISIS grow into what it is today...while doing absolutely nothing about it...

if perpetual war is to be had, you've got to have a "worthy adversary" lest he be crushed rather promptly.

did you miss that they basically already took over half of syria? the US government is playing the shit out of both "sides" of this conflict. blame syria's gov for the chemical weapons ISIS used, assisted by the guns and other weapons we were smuggling them...what does that say about a leadership who will arm both sides of a conflict...

I already know this...America needs ISIS in order to topple the Assad regime. That's why the Obama administration sees little reasons to intervene at the moment. Don't forget about the $5m he is promising to support the moderate Syrian rebels. Most of them defected to the ISIS though despite that Obama claims that he could vet out who are the Al Queda and who are the moderate Syrian rebels. And he was talking about supporting the Syrian rebels in the midst of the ISIS taking over Iraq. Is odd. On the surface, they have nothing to do with one or the other.

think bigger picture, being in bed with the saudis and helping them do....what exactly?

20140723_sect_0.jpg

Sign in to follow this