Sign in to follow this  
ChiForce

MH17...

Fortune 500 is actually about 4 companies... which are probably 1

At least in WALL-E they are honest about it

"Buy n Large continued to expand its efforts for control so much that by the year 2105, Buy n Large had over two million wholly owned subsidaries, governmental bodies, and health care centers. It had finally become a world leader in every conceivable field including world leadership. The Buy n Large Corporation's control over world governments was overseen by a global CEO"

http://pixar.wikia.com/Buy_n_Large

Wall-E-l.jpg

• Like 2

"i think, therefore I Am,"

"I don't think, therefore I Am not."

How can an "I think" come before the I Am?

• Like 1

The thought, I AM, is such, but that is confusing the finger for the moon - for if not for the moon reflecting the sunlight, where would the finger be pointing?

I would use intuition as being compatible with gnowing. Instinct on the other hand, seems more memory or knowledge based. Using the terms gnowing and knowing, IMO, can be very helpful in self inquiry. What do you gnow, versus what do you know.

Gnowledge to me, is synonymous with absolute bodhicitta,...whereas knowledge is in the realm of relative bodhicitta.

In both Buddhism and Taoism there are suggestions of the Heart (thymos) being the higher mind, while the Head (psyche) is the lesser mind.

To me, it is incredibly shameful how the Judeao-Christian-Muslim culture of the last 1900 years has disgustingly altered the term Gnothi Seauton (Gnow Thyself) to read Know Thyself. If Descartes had realized the difference between gnowledge and knowledge, he would never have suggested the ridiculous phrase "i think, therefore I Am," as if the I Am arises from the i think.

To the Greeks, there were two minds,...knowledge arose from the lessor mind, the cerebral mind called psyche,...whereas gnowledge came through the higher mind, or thymos,...the Heart Mind.

Gnosticism, the original form of Christianity, arose from a Greco-Egyptian philosophical fusion, as mentioned above. Gnosticism was an important part of the neo-Christian construct. Gnosis was not an outgrowth of neo-Christianity, as revisionists suggest. Today’s Christian persuasions are a product of Gnostic Christianity, not the other way around. We could say that Christianity was built on the DNA of Gnosticism. This neo-Christian fabrication from Gnosis and Krst, from gnowledge and the Anointed One, can also be substantiated through the Book of Enoch, from which over a hundred phrases were introduced into the New Testament. Enoch was written before 170 BCE, and several Aramaic copies were purportedly found among the Dead Sea fragments of the Gnostic gospels from Qumran.

Neither Paul nor his followers could grasp gnosis, that is, to gnow themselves through the heart of essence. Like many today, frozen in their conceptual experiences, Paul needed a more physical, hope-driven, fear-based path. The ignorant respond to hope and fear. Thus, from the expectations infused through the Pauline church, the concept of a personified Christ grew and entered the groupthink of the anti-Gnostic Paulines and those, like the Roman aristocrats, who wished to exploit it.

Today’s scientially minded, a belief based approach to object-ive reality built upon knowledge, may think such a philosophy of Gnowledge as primitive, but keep in mind that the Egyptians for example were quite aware of the brain. Evidence clearly shows that the Egyptians had an intimate knowledge of brain functions, for instance that the left cerebral hemisphere controls the right side of the body. As was the case with the Tantrika and Vajrayana in Asia, and the Maya of Mesoamerica, Egyptians seemed to have been aware that the brain is the vessel for the lowest consciousness, whereas from the heart arose the highest consciousness. Ancient cultures appear to have discarded the brain because they had a higher awareness of self, a non-ego self, that has been quite veiled in the contemporary cultures of the last few millennium.

Knowledge proceeds through what Buddha called the five skandhas or Aggregates, which includes sensual perceptions and conditioned experience by way of the psyche or personal consciousness. To know is to comprehend noologically, through intellect-based thought.

Gnowledge is to understand through metasensory awareness and unconditioned experience through the thymos or impersonal consciousness. To gnow is to understand by way of gnosis or Right Discernment, the gnowledge that Siddhartha Gautama, the "Sage of the Shakyas," implied when he said, be a Lamp unto Thyself.

Gnowledge, Prajna, Bodhi, and Tao are feminine nouns. Wisdom is said to be a feminine (Yin) noun, but the word, as defined, only points to the masculine (Yang),..wisdom literally means knowledge accumulated through philosophic or scientific learning. Knowledge is fully masculine (Yang). Knowledge is of, and fully dedicated to, the skandhas (form, senses, perception, thinking, and the knowledge of that thinking). Thinking is always (irrefutably) in the past.

I wish I can lock this thread because you have hijacked it and talking about your religious belief. As far as I know, you haven't contributed anything political or international foreign policy in nature in this thread. This thread is about your religious belief, whatever you want to call it or rationalize it.

You admonish persons to start thinking for themselves, but claim there is a hidden cabal responsible for the world's ills. Disjointed thinking.

With all the commodity manipulation, precious metals manipulation, energy market manipulation....every market manipulation...that's going on - there's SOMETHING going on. Markets do not normally rise on bad news, stagnate on "good" news, colossal failures dont usually get papered over, when some group of people make huge gambles and lose shit tons of money on it, everybody and their brother do not usually become responsible for it except by extreme vile trickery.

You say there's no market, I agree, there's some story of a market's having once existed before being virtually entirely augmented - cronyism, statism, fascism, does not a free market make.

That does not speak for the many at the fringes of the game, such as the execs at sizeable companies taking huge multi million dollar bonuses every year on the excuse that the # displayed on the stock market is....so artificially high that it is plainly obvious the players know it is a risk off situation and if they lose their bets then they just sit back and watch the backstop catch it - while taking a portion of profits lost and foisting them on employees, so their bonuses only go down a couple million that year.

When you get to the point of making war to keep the game going...well, lots of people said it went way too far when the downside of market for big players disappeared.

• Like 1

Vmarco - I agree mostly, good stuff.

I would say the Gnostics were Pagan though, Christian maybe (at one point) as a disguise.

It does relate ChiForce in an indirectish way

You could trace this hell today with the fall of Paganism and the rise of Judeo-Christianity and the proceeding 2000 odd year dark age ongoing.

It is difficult for a free heart minded people to resist enslaved masses.

If Paganism continued in Europe we would be at least 2000 years more advanced than today.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

And when the enslaved masses are waking up to their plight and losing faith in their masters, what better way to rally the people behind the government by creating a war.

• Like 1

IS - They are not that hidden really

See

Daniel 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Psalm 2:8 KJV Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Psalm 2:9 KJV Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Isaiah 49:23 KJV And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

Deuteronomy 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

If that isnt "NWO" Supremacist thinking I don;t know what is... haha

If you aren't one of them you are a Heathen. Be a proud Heathen :D

They think the world is theirs lol, crazy eh?

I would say the Gnostics were Pagan though, Christian maybe (at one point) as a disguise.

You could trace this hell today with the fall of Paganism and the rise of Judeo-Christianity and the proceeding 2000 odd year dark age ongoing.

If Paganism continued in Europe we would be at least 2000 years more advanced than today.

No, it does not. Is like saying if human wasn't born on earth billions of years ago ever, there would be no suffering. Again, nihilism. It does nothing to further the discussion other than having some sorts of mental masturbation about what the world shouldn't or should be more than thousands of years ago. All nonsense. All sophistry. All illusions of wisdom but in fact fatalism.

I was doing a Landscape study about hmm medieval Church + landscape design? They viewed Nature as Evil and of the Devil HAHA... @_@ something to be controlled... possessed... The Pagans on the other hand loved and deeply respected Nature... the Rivers, Mountains, Trees, Sun etc Divine.

So you can see the mentally for the insane environmental destruction + general desire to possess the planet and the free people who are in love with the Divine.

You see, to a Vampire the Sun is Evil/Devil. But to a Solar Being the Sun is :D

clouds-sun_00375750.jpg

No, it does not. Is like saying if human wasn't born on earth billions of years ago ever, there would be no suffering. Again, nihilism. It does nothing to further the discussion other than having some sorts of mental masturbation about what the world shouldn't or should be more than thousands of years ago. All nonsense. All sophistry. All illusions of wisdom but in fact fatalism.

I hope what I have provided furthers the discussion in terms of the mentally (as I see it) that is behind these events (no accident).

I wish I can lock this thread because you have hijacked it and talking about your religious belief. As far as I know, you haven't contributed anything political or international foreign policy in nature in this thread. This thread is about your religious belief, whatever you want to call it or rationalize it.

Sorry for going, what could be perceived as, Off Topic. If there was any "gnowledge" influencing Eastern Ukraine, MH17 would not have been shot down,...just as if Al Gore would have waited for the vote count, 9-11 would likely have been just another day.

Pagan = not Christian, Muslim, or Jew. So yes,...Gnostics who were devoted to the Christ Serapis were Pagan.

The story of present-day Christianity is part of a larger mythology. The evidence suggests that the actual principle of Christ grew out of Memphite philosophy—literally, the Krst, the anointed ones, like the Risen Horus/Apis. Then in the fifth century BCE, the word Christos, referring to an “awakened one,” crept into Greek subculture, and this word can be found in the works of classical writers, such as Aeschylus and Herodotus, the father of history.

What does that have to do with MH17? Everything!

• Like 1

http://www.flippingsocial.com/?attachment_id=1930

Those in power are the one that don't deserve that power. Those who deserve the power don't want it. Always has been and always will be.

the drive to power is psychotic and aggressive in nature, without that, you either don't get to the top, or you don't maintain your position for long.

the game is fixed, until that human impulse, ceases.

Sign in to follow this