crumpled to dust

beings of flesh & marrow

and yet, from the dust they rise

mightier than before.

crumpled to dust

beings of flesh & marrow

and yet, from the dust they rise

mightier than before.

I can show you fear in a handful of dust.

• Like 1

I noticed no long lived immortals voted yet. Think any read TTB?

In dog years we are all far older than that Poll suggests.

Alice our cocker here was born in 2010 but she's 28 in dog years.

Mr Leo the cocker is 84 in dog and can still easily do what many men could not do even when youths but would have done if they could have done.

( Catch a flying frisbee in his teeth).

:)

I can show you fear in a handful of dust.

Would that be the modus operandi in rats' alley, i wonder....

I'm an old bastard too but not as old as Marbles.

Ah yes .... but more of a bastard .

Ah yes .... but more of a bastard .

My parents were in wedlock I tell thee.

... awake and sing, ye that dwell in the dust, for the dew of herbs is thy dew.

My parents were in wedlock I tell thee.

Then why did you call yourself a bastard ? :huh: ( "I am an old bastard" )

... awake and sing, ye that dwell in the dust, for the dew of herbs is thy dew.

Cannabis resin is it ? Ahhh ... that could explain the confusion ;)

I am a bastard too ... the other type ...

Nothing serious though ... it's just a hobby.

• Like 1

I needed a second to remember I'm 23, I don't use my age at all so, that :P

When I was starting school I had to memorize my name because I wasn't using that either :lol:

I forgot my name once ... seriously ... it was back in the early 70's .... I was on LSD though ... buggered if I could remember it ... it was making the police officers quiet angry (after the chase on the Ducati Desmo ) . After several minutes of them harassing me and me going "hang on ... give me minute now ... its on the tip of my tongue " it suddenly burst forth " ,,,, (name) .. ! ... Thats it! "

[ I got let of 'because its Christmas' ... thats twice now .]

Ducati%20350-Desmo-1974.jpg

Whats my age now .... far to old to be doing that anymore :(

• Like 2

I'm a long-lived immortal. This topic is just so numerically based...so linear. What if years fold back upon themselves, so you take 80 from 120 and fold it back = look like 40 at 120. Soul is double thick.

Then you wrap it a few more times, like the paper-folding trick. Eventually you can't fold it in half anymore, it's so dense, but novel qualities come to paper that dense. Bulletproof for instance.

So instead of a hard number, something qualitative? Kinesthetic? What about how "plush" we feel?

I feel like a mochi sakura blossom ice cream.

Oh well, you would relate to this ... why the police were chasing me? (I think the 350 has the same set up ? )

I took off ( that hell racing clutch ), stalled :( ... folded out the kickstart, folded up the footbrake lever, started it, folded in the kick start and took off.

The first corner is an intersection covered with gravel on the tar. I take a line, apply a bit of front brake and a lot of back brake ... a lot of back brake ... oh crap, the brake lever is still up.

So I take this wide line, a bit on the wrong side, a bit too fast, didnt drop it but zoomed across the car coming the other way ... Highway Patrol .......... :unsure:

Who immediately do a U-turn and put the lights on. I take the next corner, think I can outrun them, open the throttle in one go and it coughss and dies. So I pulled over and waited for them.

Oh well, you would relate to this ...

Hehehe. Yeah, you messed up big time. Yes, I can relate.

I dumped mine once on a curve that had loose gravel on it. The bike went sliding down the street one way and I was sliding down it in anther direction. Luckily it was a back road and there was no traffic at the time.

A couple times I rode it to visit friends who lived about 50 KM (35 miles) from where I lived and after the one-way trip I would have to sit for half an hour to allow my body to stop vibrating.

A couple times I rode it to visit friends who lived about 50 KM (35 miles) from where I lived and after the one-way trip I would have to sit for half an hour to allow my body to stop vibrating.

Now see .... this is a desirable thing in belly dancing. Maybe I should ride a motorcycle before I dance....

• Like 1

Now see .... this is a desirable thing in belly dancing. Maybe I should ride a motorcycle before I dance....

I forgot about your belly dancing. Are you still working with that?

Hehehe. Yeah, you messed up big time. Yes, I can relate.

I dumped mine once on a curve that had loose gravel on it. The bike went sliding down the street one way and I was sliding down it in anther direction. Luckily it was a back road and there was no traffic at the time.

Bourbon will fix that ;) ... I rode from my place to Sydney non-stop once - 600 km . Couldnt stop vibrating, had a beer ... nup ... had another one .... nup ... had a double bourbon ... yep . ... .... .... had a nap :D

• Like 1