yabyum24

Who is this guy? He sure hates TTB

It's the hidden lady telling him what to say, I'd like to see. He's really wound up though and has several youtube vids.

ROFL. See the pit for more details ;). I was a mod when he was on the forums, he especially liked me.... :D.

His name is Mak Tin Si and he has a Taoist (I'm not going to call it Daoist!) cult. His principle activity here goes back to 2008 and 2009. When I first started every other tread was by him and promoting his teaching. These references are to a more recent spate of activity when warring factions decided to try to use the Tao Bums again. Needless to say it didn't work. His attitude is, if you are not for him you are against him. Since he cannot use The Tao Bums, we are evil.

• Like 4

Never mind that this guy has a small dick.

To a newbie like me, talk of censorship at this forum is naturally disturbing.

I'd like to know if and why posts or topics got removed from this forum.

Edit:

>When I first started every other tread was by him and promoting his teaching.

Oh, so it was for spamming.

Edit 2:

I am amazed by this guy. This guy could write a book on how to cultivate a small dick.

9:33 - "We actually have a temple." Mind blown. I guess that makes The Tao Bums bigger than a temple.
This guy acts as if he's a little kid sitting in an expensive pyjama, crying to his mom.
He's never been banned from a site before? He's never been laughed at before? He's never been criticized before? I've never seen a guy dig himself into a hole so fast.

Edited by Icedude
  • Like 2

" a man can dig himself a hole, with his mouth ,faster than with just about anything else, "

one can wisely leave that alone

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 3

Remember there are legitimate and illegitimate Taoists. The illegitimate ones always have to defend that they are legitimate.

• Like 1

His name is Mak Tin Si and he has a Taoist (I'm not going to call it Daoist!) cult.

That dude's got a cult? Wow, cult leaders used to be charismatic and quite persuasive once upon a time.

So that's what a cult leader looks like nowadays? Man you can't even get brain washed with any class.

• Like 4

More of a wanna-be cult, I think. And an amusing web forum which doesn't see much activity...

• Like 2

It reminded me of that phrase, 'damned with faint praise'

but with modification to , 'damed with faint damning.' :)

• Like 2

If its any consolation I think we're in the middle of a very long list, that probably gets longer every week.

• Like 3

My first post was 'hahahahahaha!', because I love it when this guy shows up in a thread, even if it's by proxy. All the resulting one-liners have proven my initial point. It's a toss-up for me between The Grand Wizard of Odd and Alex 'I can cure the handicaps' Chiu. I love them both equally, I guess.

On his blog, he refers to himself as

"a professional Taoist Master"

Professional means he "Makes Money being a Taoist master"

he must have a diploma ;)

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 4

On his blog, he refers to himself as

Professional means he "Makes Money being a Taoist master"

he must have a diploma ;)

Just you wait 'til I get my diploma. I'll make your heads spin. ;)

• Like 4