Songtsan

What to do about Djinn...

send them to me, I need some good servants :D

They really are good servants most of the time...you just got to make sure that you keep an eye on them, or else they get up to a whole bunch of shenanigans, tricky little devils that they are!

I am full of these guys....they influence much of what I write, do and say.

Anyone have experience? etc.

Supposedly they can be tamed...they interact strongly with ones emotions...

Just be a man and bang 'em like I did! B)

All right, a true story from 1998 or 1999!!! :lol: My practice back then was concentrating extremely strong at my third eye in the front of my head and often I used aggressive emotion to further the concentrated intensity of my practice! At one time, I got a terrible headache of cause of that practice and a feeling as someone would grab my head and give it a sudden push or so! I found that quite frightening and thought that I had maybe damaged my brain or so. I stopped all training but the sudden pushing feeling on my head still happened the next days after that several times a day. I had no idea what to do but finally decided to confront whatever was going to happen to me! So I sat down on my bed and thought determined: "All right, I'm ready! Bring it on!" Suddenly, I just felt that I was falling backwards on my bed! All my senses stopped functioning, I couldn't feel, see or hear anything of my surroundings and couldn't feel my body anymore. But I heard something like changing frequencies, you know, like when you go on the radio where no radio station is transmitting, that kind of noise! So I was in that condition for some time but could think absolutely normal and was fully awake and concentrated in my mind. I was just wondering and waited what was going to happen! Then, suddenly, I felt something like a hand touching my thigh! I couldn't feel my thigh or the trest of my body but there where my thigh must have been, I clearly felt that touch! Then, I felt another hand touching my other thigh! These in fact caressing touches persisted and after some time, I felt two other hands touching my upper body! I thought: "Alright, whatever this is, it has obviously four hands!" Strangely enough, I was not afraid at all! I concluded it was some kind of ghost or demon, but I was convinced that It couldn't hurt me as long as I stayed calm and concentrated! Don't ask me why I had that absurd opinion, I don't know! These caressing touches continued for some time and I began to feel sexual arousal! Then, when I was quite strongly sexually aroused, I began to feel some kind of a wave motion on my lap as if something was RIDING me! This was quite pleasant and it went on for some time like that, the four hands caressing me and something riding on my lap! Then, slowly I just returned to my normal perception again, my senses slowly began to perceive my sourroundings and my body again (I had quite an erection, haha!) and at the same pace the perception of the thing that rode me and the hearing of the frequencies faded away. Then, when I was finally back to my normal perception, I began to shake of fear and called one of my best friends to tell him what happened! He said that I was lucky, the thing could have tried to choke me or something like that! Well, after that experience, my headaches were gone and I didn't do that concentration on the third eye anymore!

:lol:

Maybe the thing would have tried to choke me after the ejaculation and I was lucky to get out of the trance before that happened! Also, who knows how that thing actually looked? Maybe it was not a beautyful women at all but an ugly monster with four slimy tentacles and riding me with god knows which orifice of it's body, AAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH! :wacko::blink:

• Like 1

Hi. This is a strong suggestion that you guys don't open yourself to such things. You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

• Like 3

Sounds like a classic succubus encounter - there is a website out there: http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-stories-categories.php?category=17&page=1

which has dozens of stories like that - I spent hours reading them and I am convinced that there is a connection between djinn and succubus/incubus...

Interesting site, thanks for the link! I just read some stories there, some sound pretty similar to my experience!

Edited by Dorian Black

I found working with Solomon's ring effective ... when I figured out how to actually use it that is.

Actually, while continuing to clean out, throw out and repack the other day I found my old Goetic diary I thought I had dumped ... record, drawings, diagrammatic copies of the equipment I made, talismans and seals, etc. the ring is still in there I think.

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Yeah, myself, being an Atheist, I try to avoid discussing religions as much as possible. The exceptions I make are regarding Taoism, which is not a religion but many people want to make it a religion and Buddhism just because I enjoy my little encounters with my Buddhist friends.

Therefore I will be nice and leave this last post of yours alone. :)

• Like 1

I'll 2nd that. Don't fuck with that kind of thing - I did once, and I won't get those few years back. Really, pay attention to this ^ and if you decide to attempt contacting evil spirits then for everyone's sake (mostly your own, really...) then make sure you know EXACTLY what you're doing. I've stripped back my practice over the last few months to basics, and it was a very very good decision. I still like a bit of experimentation, but don't just experiment with this kind of thing - No offence, but some of the posts I see online from people who are looking into this side of things already seem kind of scattered/ungrounded...exactly the opposite of where you want to be with this powerful stuff...

If you ever get into trouble, just give Christ a Call: Ignore what most people say about him - He's actually a good dude once you get to know him.

machost_a12.jpg

$0.02

T.S

jesus is worse than any Djinn

the info people throw around on magick forums, etc, is generic stuff "they" want you to believe

most are buying what "they're" selling

I found working with Solomon's ring effective ... when I figured out how to actually use it that is.

Actually, while continuing to clean out, throw out and repack the other day I found my old Goetic diary I thought I had dumped ... record, drawings, diagrammatic copies of the equipment I made, talismans and seals, etc. the ring is still in there I think.

I googled a bunch of Solomon's stuff the other day - I like the artwork, although I am not sure exactly which one you were referring to.

I received these guests when I started doing hallucinogens - wasn't specifically trying to contact anything - they just appeared. Then when I was practicing Reiki, which I don't believe in anymore, I was also trying to channel my Reiki spirit guides, which really ended up being not my spirit guides. I have tried so many things to get them to leave - short of finding a true exorcist, which I will try one day, out of curiosity if nothing else, I feel I am stuck with them - I try to simply not feed them - by not focusing my energy inwards into my thought-worlds, and keeping my attention on the reality around me, I think it limits their influence. (that was a run on sentence for sure!)

Edited by Songtsan

Hey Songtsan,

I have none. I killed them all. If you can manage to send some of yours to me I will get rid of them for you. No charge.

• Like 1

I'm of the stance that Christ/God exists across all times, cultures, subcultures, religions, in everything. I believe humour is an important part of Spirituality too...

jesus-in-the-invisibles1.jpg

T.S

I'm a big admirer of the work of Steve Yeowell.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

Hey Songtsan,

I have none. I killed them all. If you can manage to send some of yours to me I will get rid of them for you. No charge.

I'll see what I can do - please realize that these are not thought constructs, although they will animate my own thought constructs to play games - there is a definite separate intelligence behind them. I have to admit that they are very neat to watch.

I'll see what I can do - please realize that these are not thought constructs, although they will animate my own thought constructs to play games - there is a definite separate intelligence behind them. I have to admit that they are very neat to watch.

Yes, I know that you understand them to be real. And if they are real they can be killed or perhaps better, sent away. I know that sending them away is possible because I sent three wifes away.

You just have to find a way to do it without giving your soul to the devil.

Hey Songtsan,

I have none. I killed them all. If you can mana ge to send some of yours to me I will get rid of them for you. No charge.

Ah .... the 'hero's journey' Hercules style .

Yet again I have to recommend Patrick Harpur - 'Daimonic Reality - A Field Guide to the Other World' you REALLY need to read it.

Ah .... the 'hero's journey' Hercules style .

Well, Hey! If your going to face the evil beings you need to have the strength of a Hercules.

• Like 1

Here is the most commonly known version

Btw, did you tell them to fuck off yet? If that doesn't work you can try telling them to fuck off "in the name of _____" (insert fave Deity here). Obviously you don't have to swear, it is more the intent and the fact you are actually telling them to leave/revoking their permission for being around.

Edited by BaguaKicksAss

Yes, I know that you understand them to be real. And if they are real they can be killed or perhaps better, sent away. I know that sending them away is possible because I sent three wifes away.

You just have to find a way to do it without giving your soul to the devil.

I have tested them over the past 18 years, with much sleuthing around in my own mind, analysis, and scholastic research. As far as I am concerned, Djinn, Kundalini Shakti, succubus/incubus, sheckinah, Daemons, etc. are all synonymous.

• Like 1