Songtsan

What to do about Djinn...

Yet again I have to recommend Patrick Harpur - 'Daimonic Reality - A Field Guide to the Other World' you REALLY need to read it.

I will check that out next time I have $$ for books. Thanks.

Well, Hey! If your going to face the evil beings you need to have the strength of a Hercules.

Most certainly if one approaches them as evil and with the ego ... the Hercules formula is perfect. Unless they aren't really evil invading beings but very frustrated expressions of ones lost 'soul' clamouring for attention.

If one examines what the 'monsters' actually were (on a psychological symbolic level) in the myth, one gets a different viewpoint ... also to fully understand the Hercules myth we need to see what that approach ended up doing to him and where he finally ended up.

• Like 1

I have tested them over the past 18 years, with much sleuthing around in my own mind, analysis, and scholastic research. As far as I am concerned, Djinn, Kundalini Shakti, succubus/incubus, sheckinah, Daemons, etc. are all synonymous.

have you done any "sleuthing around" regarding the origins of the imagery in your signature?

Here is the most commonly known version

1527128_647292242002273_717056363_n.jpg

Gosh! That's a nice ring! Do you know where I can buy one ;)

Btw, did you tell them to fuck off yet? If that doesn't work you can try telling them to fuck off "in the name of _____" (insert fave Deity here). Obviously you don't have to swear, it is more the intent and the fact you are actually telling them to leave/revoking their permission for being around.

" Therefore fear not the Spirits, but be firm and courteous with them; for thou hast no right to despise or revile them; and this too may lead thee astray. Command and banish them, curse them by the Great Names if need be; but neither mock nor revile them, for so assuredly wilt thou be lead into error.” - Liber Librae.

[ Actually the finger ring didn't work for me. I had a flat larger piece with the design on it. After being quiet frustrated with a non appearance I took up the ring ... but had no idea what to do with it ... then, on some hunch or flash I pu it to my forehead and lined up the hole with my third eye and closed my physical eyes .... ! there's the little fucker ... writhing around in the triangle smoke! ... what???? only ONE head ??? curious.]

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

I will check that out next time I have $$ for books. Thanks.

I got one on line 2nd hand for $12. It's RIGHT up your alley. .... I am being insistent !!! especially after reading your post # 50 ... yes! You are right.

Edited by Nungali

have you done any "sleuthing around" regarding the origins of the imagery in your signature?

That image is from a Thankga that I hired a professional photographer to take a picture of...it was one of many Thankgas in the Nityananda Institute in Portland, OR. I used to know the name, but have long since forgotten. I believe that it is either a protector daemon or wrathful deity. You know anything about it?

Honestly I have been meaning to change it, but I cannot seem to find the area to edit my sig...

I got one on line 2nd hand for $12. It's RIGHT up your alley.

Yeah - I saw them...but I am REALLY broke right now - plus I have hundreds of pages of Taoist material that I am behind in studying. I will likely buy that one some day however. Did you check out those other links I posted? - those look like interesting ones...

The second link goes into Djinn Science - i.e. how to make use of the Djinn as allies.

I don't necessarily disrespect or hate the Djinn - they can be quite nice at times...I am not sure that I trust them is all.

Edited by Songtsan

Gosh! That's a nice ring! Do you know where I can buy one ;)

" Therefore fear not the Spirits, but be firm and courteous with them; for thou hast no right to despise or revile them; and this too may lead thee astray. Command and banish them, curse them by the Great Names if need be; but neither mock nor revile them, for so assuredly wilt thou be lead into error.” - Liber Librae.

I cast them :).

Yeah - I saw them...but I am REALLY broke right now - plus I have hundreds of pages of Taoist material that I am behind in studying. I will likely buy that one some day however. Did you check out those other links I posted? - those look like interesting ones...

The second link goes into Djinn Science - i.e. how to make use of the Djinn as allies.

I don't necessarily disrespect or hate the Djinn - they can be quite nice at times...I am not sure that I trust them is all.

The idea is to not let them just come in (or ever come in really) and do whatever they want. That is sort of like leaving the front door to hour house wide open, at night. Generally you choose who you want to associate with, when, and under which boundaries.

Btw, did you tell them to fuck off yet? If that doesn't work you can try telling them to fuck off "in the name of _____" (insert fave Deity here). Obviously you don't have to swear, it is more the intent and the fact you are actually telling them to leave/revoking their permission for being around.

Tried it, didn't work...used various deities names.

The idea is to not let them just come in (or ever come in really) and do whatever they want. That is sort of like leaving the front door to hour house wide open, at night. Generally you choose who you want to associate with, when, and under which boundaries.

I think that there comes a point where they are already in and they don't leave simply because you ask/demand them to. IMO this is what Kundalini is all about. Many thousands of learned individuals in the world agree with me, including some who have had shaktipat.

I don't fear them, they just make me anxious - perhaps that they will slow my spiritual work down, or other unfortunate things.

I cast them :).

Yep .... did you notice my ;)

[it took 3 different goes to fix this post the controls in the post box froze again ??? ]

Edited by Nungali

This is the first time i am hearing of the association between djinns and kundalini.

This is the first time i am hearing of the association between djinns and kundalini.

For some reason I have a water colour I did ages ago ... it is a Mayan looking shaman eating a psychedelic mushroom, his backbone is exposed and there are patterns of energy ascending and descending it ... little mischievous demons are running up and down his spine ... pointing into the back of his head.

Now ... why did I paint that 10 years ago .... especially when I never knew what it was supposed to mean at the time?

• Like 1

There is definitely an association. Are Djinn themselves kundalini shakti? I can't say for certain, but it seems incredibly likely. Other investigators say that the djinn can control the kundalini energy, or arrive when it awakes, as some form of channel is opened. So as of right now it is simply my opinion and that of some people that the awakening of kundalini nearly always involves some entry of the Djinn.

Check this site out for fun: http://www.thejinn.net/a_separate_stream.htm

Yep .... did you notice my ;)

[it took 3 different goes to fix this post the controls in the post box froze again ??? ]

I think it's because you have a slow computer and likely haven't upgraded flash or whatever it is this site uses. And have you rebooted lately? This sort of thing happens to me as well when I don't reboot for a month or so...

>For some reason I have a water colour I did ages ago ... it is a Mayan looking shaman eating a psychedelic mushroom, his backbone is exposed and there are patterns of energy ascending and descending it ... little mischievous demons are running up and down his spine ... pointing into the back of his head.

Now ... why did I paint that 10 years ago .... especially when I never knew what it was supposed to mean at the time?

Alex Grey did a piece of artwork which showed a man who surrounded by different types of spirits who were surrounding him, enjoying the flavor of his emotions...I tried to find it, but can't seem to.

• Like 1

2 completely different regions these two ideas come from; I'm skeptical.

For some reason I have a water colour I did ages ago ... it is a Mayan looking shaman eating a psychedelic mushroom, his backbone is exposed and there are patterns of energy ascending and descending it ... little mischievous demons are running up and down his spine ... pointing into the back of his head.

There is definitely an association. Are Djinn themselves kundalini shakti? I can't say for certain, but it seems incredibly likely. Other investigators say that the djinn can control the kundalini energy, or arrive when it awakes, as some form of channel is opened. So as of right now it is simply my opinion and that of some people that the awakening of kundalini nearly always involves some entry of the Djinn.

Check this site out for fun: http://www.thejinn.net/a_separate_stream.htm

definitely? you seem convinced beyond a doubt.