The Youtube guy in the original post loves channeled hungry ghosts.

Watch this from halfway, when it starts to get really weird.

Please explain what's "weird". I've watched this 3 times now and the darkest as it gets is saying that you may encounter a dark entity and not to be scared. Other than that, it just gets a bit extreme hippy and up in the clouds but I really can't see where this emphasis on hungry ghosts is...

• Like 1

Please explain what's "weird". I've watched this 3 times now and the darkest as it gets is saying that you may encounter a dark entity and not to be scared. Other than that, it just gets a bit extreme hippy and up in the clouds but I really can't see where this emphasis on hungry ghosts is...

If the ghost is hungry, it should go to McDonalds

• Like 2

but I really can't see where this emphasis on hungry ghosts is...

He talks about several hungry ghosts by name including Thoth, Kryon, Tobias, Adamis etc.

Then he tells you to read their channelings and defines specific terms in the channelings.

Edited by RongzomFan
  • Like 2

He talks about several hungry ghosts by name including Thoth, Kryon, Tobias, Adamis etc.

Then he tells you to read their channelings and defines specific terms in the channelings.

Kryon - Lee Carroll. A very strong negative being called Kryon communicates with Lee Carroll

Kirael - Fred Sterling.

Tobias - Geoffrey Hoppe

Thoth - Ashalyn

In these channelings, the bodiless being possesses the larynx, the throat of the medium. Thus, the voice of the medium changes. This is a negative type of channeling

Everything has a negative way and a positive way. Communicating with spirits is also the same. In the positive way, the bodiless being stands in front of the medium and talks, it does not enter medium's astral body. Prophets (Muhammad, Jesus Christ, Moses, Abraham, etc) talked with Archangel Gabriel in this way. A positive being does not enter a human's body.

Thank you for the opportunity to explain.

• Like 1

obsession and possession are 2 different things, eh? but obsession also seems a weak and dangerous path to take in any realm, physical or spirit.

your wiki article talks about 'influences' and this makes sense to me. it also warns of the dangers of going into trance to interact with spirits. that also makes sense to me.

but this article seems biased towards the idea that spirits have the agenda of lust, envy, revenge, prejudice, and sadism.

i reckon some do? but there are other ways to interact besides going into trance state. weakening ones own consciousness(trance state) may very well lead to meeting up with weaker (lust, envy, revenge, prejudice,sadism, etc) spirits

and by using other ways to interact one can find the higher spirits, there is a link on your wiki article;

The fourth case is mostly like the second but occurs in the spirit world. and on that link we find;

the spirit world is inherently good and is related to truth-seeking as opposed to things that are bad residing in a "spiritual darkness

i still see many members here on ttb talking of the 'virtues'?? of trance state to interact with spirit realm. danger danger will robinson!

yep you will encounter spirits with the trance method, not the ones that i would like to hang out with.

here is a (creepy) video that illustrates , at about the 1:54 mark she even openly states "" :o

fortunately there are other ways besides trance state to interact with spirit realm.

it will be challenging for the scientific community to investigate spirit realm,

i challenge the scientific community to do exactly that.

obsession and possession are 2 different things, eh? but obsession also seems a weak and dangerous path to take in any realm, physical or spirit.

your wiki article talks about 'influences' and this makes sense to me. it also warns of the dangers of going into trance to interact with spirits. that also makes sense to me.

but this article seems biased towards the idea that spirits have the agenda of lust, envy, revenge, prejudice, and sadism.

i reckon some do? but there are other ways to interact besides going into trance state. weakening ones own consciousness(trance state) may very well lead to meeting up with weaker (lust, envy, revenge, prejudice,sadism, etc) spirits

and by using other ways to interact one can find the higher spirits, there is a link on your wiki article;

The fourth case is mostly like the second but occurs in the spirit world. and on that link we find;

the spirit world is inherently good and is related to truth-seeking as opposed to things that are bad residing in a "spiritual darkness

i still see many members here on ttb talking of the 'virtues'?? of trance state to interact with spirit realm. danger danger will robinson!

yep you will encounter spirits with the trance method, not the ones that i would like to hang out with.

here is a (creepy) video that illustrates , at about the 1:54 mark she even openly states "" :o

fortunately there are other ways besides trance state to interact with spirit realm.

it will be challenging for the scientific community to investigate spirit realm,

i challenge the scientific community to do exactly that.

Dear Zerostao,

I could not watch the youtube link as its uploader did not make that video available in my country.

The wikipedia link is I use is which is obsession in spiritism : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsession_(Spiritism)

Generally speaking, in the present condition of humanity, one can find a negative spirit. We have destroyed mother nature with our evil civilization. Billions of people forgot God, forgot to be human, forgot to be humble, forgot to be small. What they want is to satisfy their Nafs.

Any medium going to a shopping mall instantly feels the negative energy. If the receptive channel of that medium is open, she/he can not even enter the shopping mall. The same is valid for most of the hotels.

Wherever there are people, trust me, there is negativity. So in your daily life if you see a bodiless being, it is mostly negative because ll the earth is covered with negative energy. It is difficult for positive spirits to come to contact humans.

While I am writing these lines, somewhere on this globe, somebody gets murdered, a woman gets raped, a child is molested, a baby is dying due to hunger.

This is the sole reason for the Day of Resurrection is getting closer. But it is another topic.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri
  • Like 1

Kryon - Lee Carroll. A very strong negative being called Kryon communicates with Lee Carroll

Kirael - Fred Sterling.

Tobias - Geoffrey Hoppe

Thoth - Ashalyn

Please add:

Angel Gabriel - Muhammed

• Like 1

Y'uh huh, just believe some spirit when it tells you it's name is some famous Deity or person...

In Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts, Joe Fisher exposes these spirits as frauds.

"No matter how I mulled over the range of possible explanations, I always returned to the premise that the voices and their distinct personalities were generated by mischievous, and possible malevolent, discarnates. "

"But most of all I pondered the significance of the lying and manipulations channeled in the exalted name of guides and spiritual teachers and camouflaged as love, wisdom and solicitousness."

"Every reference that I uncovered concerning earthbound spirits seemed to fit the channeling phenomenon at large......These earthbound spirits or, in Tibetan Buddhist phraseology, pretas or "hungry ghosts." are individuals whose minds, at the point of physical death, have been incapable of disentangling from desire."

"....evolved nonphysical entities influence humanity telepathically, without speech.......The discarnate spirits who are making themselves available though channeling are united in their desperate need for love."

Edited by RongzomFan

isimsiz biri,

you didnt miss much on the video all-tho i felt it accurately summed up the obsession ideal in physical and spirit realm

it was animotion obsession. then i found a newer cover by terminatryx that definitely captures the idea,,,,,,even better!

yes on consumerism and this recent rise exploded only after world war 2. somehow the darker forces of the war prevailed, but that is another story as well,,,but at the rate we are going with this new full blown consumerism, the world will run out of its resources about the time you are predicting end of the world doom and gloom type of thinking..interesting coincidence. and in the meanwhile consumerism is blatant violence against the poor and helpless, especially in developing countries, where the big lie is, that this is the best way

"We have destroyed mother nature with our evil civilization."

history shows us again and again that mother nature will strike back appropriately, so there is that....

" forgot to be humble" there will be the timely reminder,,,,,

"Wherever there are people, trust me, there is negativity" sartre-sian thinking

"While I am writing these lines, somewhere on this globe, somebody gets murdered, a woman gets raped, a child is molested, a baby is dying due to hunger. " yes, but good things are also happening usually with little notice. perhaps in between our typings of these words, we can take a short break , and go do something positive?! but we should remain quiet about that.

isimsiz biri,, if you gave your message in my neck of the woods, it will be thought that you are a fundamentalist fire-balling southern baptist preacher wearing his brimstone cologne. its fine that your message makes some feel uncomfortable or uneasy or pissed off even.

but lets all of us be mindful of the new spam rule and as always no insults.

• Like 3

isimsiz biri,

you didnt miss much on the video all-tho i felt it accurately summed up the obsession ideal in physical and spirit realm

it was animotion obsession. then i found a newer cover by terminatryx that definitely captures the idea,,,,,,even better!

yes on consumerism and this recent rise exploded only after world war 2. somehow the darker forces of the war prevailed, but that is another story as well,,,but at the rate we are going with this new full blown consumerism, the world will run out of its resources about the time you are predicting end of the world doom and gloom type of thinking..interesting coincidence. and in the meanwhile consumerism is blatant violence against the poor and helpless, especially in developing countries, where the big lie is, that this is the best way

"We have destroyed mother nature with our evil civilization."

history shows us again and again that mother nature will strike back appropriately, so there is that....

" forgot to be humble" there will be the timely reminder,,,,,

"Wherever there are people, trust me, there is negativity" sartre-sian thinking

"While I am writing these lines, somewhere on this globe, somebody gets murdered, a woman gets raped, a child is molested, a baby is dying due to hunger. " yes, but good things are also happening usually with little notice. perhaps in between our typings of these words, we can take a short break , and go do something positive?! but we should remain quiet about that.

isimsiz biri,, if you gave your message in my neck of the woods, it will be thought that you are a fundamentalist fire-balling southern baptist preacher wearing his brimstone cologne. its fine that your message makes some feel uncomfortable or uneasy or pissed off even.

but lets all of us be mindful of the new spam rule and as always no insults.

Dear Zerostao,

I have lived in Little Rock, Arkansas for one year, I know a little bit about Southern Baptist Church, frankly speaking, I consider them exactly similar to Islamic fundamentalists of Middle East. Most of the time, what they say and what they do is 180o opposite, a typical sign of Nafs. So I do not like both groups at all. Please remember that we are talking about only one specific subject here and if you try to make a picture of me looking at that specific topic, not just you, but everybody here reaches a wrong conclusion.

I slightly disagree with your analysis about that consumerism raised after WWII such that this is the result of the paradigm shift starting with Descartes and Newton so the root cause started in 1600s. I can advise Fritjof Capra's book "The Turning Point" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turning_Point_(book)) about this discussion.

About the insulting issue, I am very cautious about not to make any insults. My fellow attackers should pay attention to my dialogue with Marblehead, a well known atheist of the forum. We never attacked each other, we are respectful to each other. Unless there is an attack on me, I am very compassionate. But if an attack comes, I show my samurai face. Turkish and Japanese languages and culture are distant relatives, but my soul is a samurai. Disrespect is not tolerated in Bushido. You may cut down your opponent but still in a respectful way. Difficult for Westerners even if they are interested in martial arts and far east culture.

• Like 3

About the insulting issue, I am very cautious about not to make any insults. My fellow attackers should pay attention to my dialogue with Marblehead, a well known atheist of the forum. We never attacked each other, we are respectful to each other. Unless there is an attack on me, I am very compassionate. But if an attack comes, I show my samurai face. Turkish and Japanese languages and culture are distant relatives, but my soul is a samurai. Disrespect is not tolerated in Bushido. You may cut down your opponent but still in a respectful way. Difficult for Westerners even if they are interested in martial arts and far east culture.

I have observed this truth and acknowledge it. Isimsiz and I disagree on many concepts. I am sure we could fully understand this if we did a thorough background check on the two of us. And we have been in some really good arguements. But we both have been careful to not throw insults at each other.

As long as Isimsiz holds to his present beliefs he will continue to interact with others as he presently does. That's fine. He can tell me that he thinks I am lost and I will respond that I think it is he who is lost. Maybe we both are lost; maybe we both have been found for the life we have to live.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to see a Moslem and an Atheist sit down at a cafe table and have a discussion of how we can enrich our life and find ways to together help people who are in more need than we are? Wouldn't it be nice to see the Isrealis and the Palestinians sit down at a table and have an "honest" discussion of how to reduce tensions between the two peoples?

This can only happen if we set aside our differences for a while and concentrate on our common needs.

• Like 2

isimsiz biri,

good points.

"I slightly disagree with your analysis about that consumerism raised after WWII " maybe a new thread about this in off topic ?

"About the insulting issue" i did not direct this specifically towards you, i said "lets all of us"

however, this> " I show my samurai face" please refrain, escalation could lead to unfortunate outcomes.

report and let the mods look at it. this is true for everyone and not only applied to you. as you have said sword and words use the exact same letters

and "reaches a wrong conclusion." of course i am not always 100% lucid from/in my view. that is why i continue the dialogue and scratch deeper.

• Like 1

Kirael - Fred Sterling.

Tobias - Geoffrey Hoppe

Thoth - Ashalyn

In these channelings, the bodiless being possesses the larynx, the throat of the medium. Thus, the voice of the medium changes. This is a negative type of channeling

Everything has a negative way and a positive way. Communicating with spirits is also the same. In the positive way, the bodiless being stands in front of the medium and talks, it does not enter medium's astral body. Prophets (Muhammad, Jesus Christ, Moses, Abraham, etc) talked with Archangel Gabriel in this way. A positive being does not enter a human's body.

Thank you for the opportunity to explain.

Please add:

Angel Gabriel - Muhammed

I had already explained that everything has a negative way and a positive way. Communicating with spirits is also the same. In the positive way, the bodiless being stands in front of the medium and talks, it does not enter medium's astral body. Prophets (Muhammad, Jesus Christ, Moses, Abraham, etc) talked with Archangel Gabriel in this way. A positive being does not enter a human's body. Archangel Gabriel is a positive being. It never entered the body of any Prophet.

You persevere. Struggle with your current master.

Negative spirits don't have to enter the person at all. Many New Agers talk to "spirit guides" without channeling.

Secondly, Angel Gabriel squeezed Muhammed 3 times, trying to get inside Muhammed.

Edited by RongzomFan

Negative spirits don't have to enter the person at all. Many New Agers talk to "spirit guides" without channeling.

Secondly, Angel Gabriel squeezed Muhammed 3 times, trying to get inside Muhammed.

Again, you are talking without knowledge. Who are those new agers?

Second, it is not Angel Gabriel but ARCHANGEL Gabriel.

Third, that squeeze was to give energy to chakras not for entering inside. You are describing their very first meeting. Certain calibrations should be made on the medium's chakras if it is the very very first time of that medium communicating with a bodiless being. It is a standard procedure.

During those 22 years, Prophet Muhammad's voice did not change once during communication with Archangel Gabriel. If you watch the youtube videos of Kirael for instance, you see the voice and accent changes.

Struggle with your personal Satan. You are already defeated in the topic of two oceans not mixing. You are also defeated in the subject of hungry ghosts. You can not compete with me. The reason is simple: The good always wins against the bad.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

Nope. Everyone concluded that you lost on the topic of the oceans mixing. You used fake evidence and got caught.

But Muslims always try to revise history.

Most newagers unfortunately :(. Go to any psychic fair in north america...

PS yep read that book (hungry ghosts) years back. I'd say it's true 99% of the time, but not an absolute truth.

I hope the mention of the book was in this thread and I'm not mixing them up now....

Please remember that we are talking about only one specific subject here and if you try to make a picture of me looking at that specific topic, not just you, but everybody here reaches a wrong conclusion;

Its always interesting when EVERYBODY ELSE reaches the wrong conclusion except you ... isnt it?

Its been said before that you often behave like you are in the wrong thread or forum ... your self pride remarks about defence, Samurai, etc lead me to believe you cant tell the diffence between internet forum, real life and time (Samurai tradition died long ago) and location (Turkey and Japan brothers ??? how so ???

Its always interesting when EVERYBODY ELSE reaches the wrong conclusion except you ... isnt it?

Its been said before that you often behave like you are in the wrong thread or forum ... your self pride remarks about defence, Samurai, etc lead me to believe you cant tell the diffence between internet forum, real life and time (Samurai tradition died long ago) and location (Turkey and Japan brothers ??? how so ???

Ignored. No conversation with the ones who bring shame to their martial art schools.

Chakras are an indian tantric concept, not islamic

Chakra word comes from Turkish "Cark" It means a thing that rotates still used in Turkish for shafts. This concept is also known in Islam. Actually, it is known in Islam by highest degree but it has been taught to a very very small number of selected people. From the sufi tariqas, Nakshbandi has some knowledge of chakras but it is not complete.

Nope. Everyone concluded that you lost on the topic of the oceans mixing. You used fake evidence and got caught.

But Muslims always try to revise history.

I used Holy Quran verses and you could not say anything solid about it. All you said was "Nope, it is not like that, etc" You got defeated.

Muslims always tell the true history.

The seas themselves were defined in prehistory specifically because of the visually obvious boundary lines. It was recognized that the water was different within the different seas and it was naturally assumed that something kept the seas separate. The same phenomenon is apparent at estuaries as well. This was the common understanding in the pre-scientific era and, as such, was common knowledge in the 7th century.

What scientific research has determined is that the apparent boundary exists between liquids of different densities (with salinity being a key factor) and that it occurs because diffusion in liquids is slow (relative to gases), resulting in a fuzzy but relatively small diffusion zone. Note that this is NOT saying that the seas don't mix, only that they mix slowly enough to maintain relatively clear boundaries rather than blending into each other over a distance of many miles. Some diffusion zones are wider than others, though, so it is difficult to clearly demark the boundary between Atlantic & Pacific, for instance. There is still a content difference between Atlantic & Pacific, of course, but the rough seas and more similar densities allow for faster mixing at the interface.

So, the verses quoted represent 7th century common knowledge which was subsequently found to be factually incomplete rather than divine knowledge which could only have only have been provided by an omniscient spirit. If the verses were not written by man but were instead dictated by a spirit, that spirit (at least as pertains to these particular verses) demonstrated no special knowledge whatsoever.

Rather than proving the book's divine origin, these verses suggest just the opposite.

This is obvious to most readers of this thread and is the reason I stopped posting in it. The "defeat" mantra is a bit too much, however -- especially in conjunction with adulterated reference material -- so I decided to post one more time.

• Like 1