Even a child reading Holy Quran can understand that a human being can not write it. The Atlantic Ocean and Mediterrenean does not mix in Gibraltar. This scientific info was given thousands of years ago in Holy Quran before scientists discover. How can Prophet Muhammad know it?

Not this bullshit again. The scientific claims of the Koran have been debunked so many times. The Koran gets all the science wrong.

One of the things I found most striking was reading the koran in chronological order (rather than the as-presented by-size order), holding the concept of abrogation in mind and cognizant of the assertion that it is a literal translation of Allah's eternal Book of Life.

What does this mean?

Not this bullshit again. The scientific claims of the Koran have been debunked so many times. The Koran gets all the science wrong.

Bullshit is your words as you speak from sewage

Not you again with the Bhagavad Gita quote in his signature.

does that mean you dont like the bhagavad gita?

Here is a littke secret. People do not like Satan and its servers, including you

This isn't Saudia Arabia and Pakistan where you call someone Satan and stone them.

This isn't Saudia Arabia and Pakistan where you call someone Satan and stone them.

Saudi Arabia is a state who serves USA government. Saudis also do evil things. Just as you say you are Buddhist but actually you serve Satan. The same is valid for Saudis. They say they are Muslim but they are not real Muslims. They also serve Satan.

I wonder what it will take to satisfy "WrongzomFan" ... how many comments and posts does he crave?

To the muslim i say remember your prophets words about arguments is to reply with' you have your belief and i have mine, peace be with you'

To the buddhist i say remember buddha's words to not trust any teachings until you yourself have proven them through your own meditative experience, and his last words find your own light.

peace

• Like 1

What does this mean?

Google it.

;)

Edited by Brian