Holy Quran (07:99)

Then did they feel secure from the plan of Allah ? But no one feels secure from the plan of Allah except the losing people.

Again, no deceiving.

Allah is called a schemer in most translations.

Because he switched Jesus with a fake Jesus during Crucifixion.

You are not a Christian. It is not your business at all. You are serving Satan. Look at yourself! You became a monster.

You are not a Christian. It is not your business at all. You are serving Satan. Look at yourself! You became a monster.

Yes extremists call everyone else Satan.

Holy Quran (08:30)

And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

Again, there is no deceiving. There is planning. The evil web site you are quoting is liar of the worst kind.

Kryon - Lee Carroll. A very strong negative being called Kryon communicates with Lee Carroll

Kirael - Fred Sterling.

Tobias - Geoffrey Hoppe

Thoth - Ashalyn

In these channelings, the bodiless being possesses the larynx, the throat of the medium. Thus, the voice of the medium changes. This is a negative type of channeling

Everything has a negative way and a positive way. Communicating with spirits is also the same. In the positive way, the bodiless being stands in front of the medium and talks, it does not enter medium's astral body. Prophets (Muhammad, Jesus Christ, Moses, Abraham, etc) talked with Archangel Gabriel in this way. A positive being does not enter a human's body.

Thank you for the opportunity to explain.

Understood...now I can do my research :) Thanks!

Point 1. Why do you claim Kryon is negative? He is supposedly in league with Archangel Michael...

Edited by Rara

Understood...now I can do my research :) Thanks!

Point 1. Why do you claim Kryon is negative? He is supposedly in league with Archangel Michael...

That Archangel Gabriel you are referring to is not the real Archangel Gabriel but a demon claiming to be Archangel Gabriel.

http://www.childrenoflight.com/gabriel_speaks.htm

That is a textbook definition of Obsession in Spiritism

That Archangel Gabriel you are referring to is not the real Archangel Gabriel but a demon claiming to be Archangel Gabriel.

http://www.childrenoflight.com/gabriel_speaks.htm

That is a textbook definition of Obsession in Spiritism

To that website...woah!!

But I said Michael...not Gabriel. Still, are you saying that this is all deception?

To that website...woah!!

But I said Michael...not Gabriel. Still, are you saying that this is all deception?

Sorry for the confusion

Archangel Michael channelings by:

Caroly Ann O'Riley, CHC, CHt, PLRt, LBLt

http://www.carolynannoriley.com/

Ronna Star

http://www.ronnastar.com/messages-aam.html

All negative.

A very important point: It is not always necessary for the negative bodiless being possessing the larynx or throat of medium. Sometimes, that negative being talks from a distance, but it is still negative. The important point is to have the necessary knowledge to distinguish the positive and the negative.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri
  • Like 1

Point 1. Why do you claim Kryon is negative?

I forgot to to mention about Kryon.

It has been a long time since I read 9-10 volumes of Kryon books. One point I can mention

http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelIsraelPI05.html

KRYON CHANNELLING
"Message to the Jews - 2005 - Part I"
This live channelling was Given in Tel Aviv, Israel, October 27, 2005
Did you ever consider that you have something that others do not? And maybe, just maybe, it’s sacredness and power? You’ve been pursued through history. What if intuitively those who wish you were not even here, are those that intuitively see the power in you? And they want that power. What if, in your DNA, there was a God within? What if all of you carry a sacredness that has a catalyst for purity of karma? Well, it’s true… all of that is so.
What if you had the ability above others, for a connection to Spirit? Does that change anything for you? Who are you to think that you might change the world? I will tell you. Within you is built the actual power to change the planet. And if you want to do that, and you show the rest of the world that that’s what you want to do, you’re going to have support from people you never thought would ever be there to do that.
Do you see the poison of negatives? All nations are equal in God's court. So Kryon says that Jews have an ability above other nations. Kryon is making their Nafs stronger. A very typical negative sentence.
By the way, for your information, The only superiority of one person to another is progress in taqwa, being close to God. That is all. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqwa
Edited by Isimsiz Biri
  • Like 1

Thank you. This now all links back to the video clearly now. I will proceed with caution...

Your last sentence rounds it all up nicely. All is one in the Tao...

Someone else once said, why would a deity single one person out to talk to them? What makes them so special? Arrognance and misguidence of many, many "spiritual" people.

Thank you. This now all links back to the video clearly now. I will proceed with caution...

Your last sentence rounds it all up nicely. All is one in the Tao...

Someone else once said, why would a deity single one person out to talk to them? What makes them so special? Arrognance and misguidence of many, many "spiritual" people.

Unfortunately, it very easy to deceive people if you tell them things that sound good to their Nafs.

If that being says "You are a holy person, you are selected as a saint" at that instant you are obsessed.

Unfortunately, it very easy to deceive people if you tell them things that sound good to their Nafs.

If that being says "You are a holy person, you are selected as a saint" at that instant you are obsessed.

Happened to me once. I was told I was the messenger and ended up informing an anti-NWO militant to "gather his troops for it was time" and I think I mentioned before about telling my friend him and his fiancee were separated in a previous life and reunited in this one/destined to be together (she turned out to be a fraud with a fake name trying to get money out if him!!)

More pieces to this jigsaw of.life pieced together.Glad I persisted with this thread...got there in the end lol.

• Like 1

Happened to me once. I was told I was the messenger and ended up informing an anti-NWO militant to "gather his troops for it was time" and I think I mentioned before about telling my friend him and his fiancee were separated in a previous life and reunited in this one/destined to be together (she turned out to be a fraud with a fake name trying to get money out if him!!)

More pieces to this jigsaw of.life pieced together.Glad I persisted with this thread...got there in the end lol.

I can give examples like yours from evening to morning. It is a very common situation. By obsessing spiritual people, negatives finish all the hopes of these people actually. When I cut down a negative bodiless being, I never have mercy because of this reason.

• Like 1

Ok, one question though. Didn't God speak directly to the real Jesus, Mohammad, Moses etc? Weren't prophets hand picked thus being an exception to the rule?

Ok, one question though. Didn't God speak directly to the real Jesus, Mohammad, Moses etc? Weren't prophets hand picked thus being an exception to the rule?

General Rule is Archangel Gabriel transmits God's messages to Prophets. Holy Quran, Gospel, Torah is given by Archangel Gabriel.

For direct speech of God, there is one way. It is called as Miraj. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj. Please refer to this link.

Also, God talked with some Prophets directly too, but it is very exceptional and it was very short speeches, usually just one sentence. Very exceptional cases.

General Rule is Archangel Gabriel transmits God's messages to Prophets. Holy Quran, Gospel, Torah is given by Archangel Gabriel.

For direct speech of God, there is one way. It is called as Miraj. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj. Please refer to this link.

Also, God talked with some Prophets directly too, but it is very exceptional and it was very short speeches, usually just one sentence. Very exceptional cases.

So, how would we know if God was to speak to us either directly or indirectly? How could we tell that from an imposter?

So, how would we know if God was to speak to us either directly or indirectly? How could we tell that from an imposter?

Direct speech is reserved only for Prophets and very high saints. Sorry. However, it is not also necessary because there is a mechanism for that. you should first learn the concept of Spiritual Guides.

There is a spiritual guide of every person including yourself.

Your spiritual guide can be either a spirit or an angel.

They are referred in Holy Quran as:

(82:10) "And indeed, [appointed] over you are keepers,"

(86:4) "There is no soul but that it has over it a protector."

Your spiritual guides always help you. Can a medium see his/her Spiritual Guide?

Yes and no. Yes, theoretically a medium can see his/her spiritual guide.

No, practically, because of negative energy, they can not see their spiritual guides unless they join a positive spirit seance.

Direct speech is reserved only for Prophets and very high saints. Sorry. However, it is not also necessary because there is a mechanism for that. you should first learn the concept of Spiritual Guides.

There is a spiritual guide of every person including yourself.

Your spiritual guide can be either a spirit or an angel.

They are referred in Holy Quran as:

(82:10) "And indeed, [appointed] over you are keepers,"

(86:4) "There is no soul but that it has over it a protector."

Your spiritual guides always help you. Can a medium see his/her Spiritual Guide?

Yes and no. Yes, theoretically a medium can see his/her spiritual guide.

No, practically, because of negative energy, they can not see their spiritual guides unless they join a positive spirit seance.

I see. Fascinating...and for the record, I'm not here to agree nor disagree. I don't have all the answers,so I am here to learn and explore :)

So I guess you identify all of these pop-up psychics on the net as "obsessed" because of their blanantly obvious method of NOT communicating with their spirit guide, as is custom to them gaining any form of divinity?

I see. Fascinating...and for the record, I'm not here to agree nor disagree. I don't have all the answers,so I am here to learn and explore :)

So I guess you identify all of these pop-up psychics on the net as "obsessed" because of their blanantly obvious method of NOT communicating with their spirit guide, as is custom to them gaining any form of divinity?

Not all of them are obsessed, but most of them. Just one exception

If you refer to Silver Birch - Maurice Barbanell

(http://www.silverbirchpublishing.co.uk/default.asp?pageid=7&pagename=Home)

Silver Birch possessed the larynx of Maurice Barbanell. Yet, silver Birch is a positive spirit. This is a very very exceptional situation. All the others I mentioned were negative but this one is positive.

I recommend the books

http://www.silverbirchpublishing.co.uk/books.asp?pageid=3&pagename=Books

Let me summarize again.

We are under the pressure of enormous amount of negative energy on earth. Because of this energy, it is very difficult to make a positive spirit seance. Physically and astrally everybody and everything must be clean before the seance. During the seance, there must an operator who knows what he is doing and experienced medium/mediums. Such conditions come together only there is a real and pure lineage of hundreds years old. Under these conditions, you can talk with your real spiritual guides only. During the daily life of the very same medium, if the receptive channel gets open and starts to see astral beings, that same medium can be obsessed too.

Talking with your spiritual guide is a result. After reaching this result, one can get positive information.

In the case of Silver Birch, it is just a miracle. It shows that Maurice Barbanell was a very very pure and good guy.

• Like 1

Jumping back in, in relation to Episode 3. Something that IB and RF might want to try and answer (If you're reading) Please no arguing about anything irrelevant though! All are welcome though if you have any insight on animal channeling....

I just passed a couple of horses and went up to the gate and called them over. One came running and was obviously after some food. It kept licking my hand and trying to find something on me.

I played along for a bit, stroking it etc. Then the horse started to get a bit annoying. Obviously, a bit needy...but it really attached to me and even snarled a little as it didn't get what it wanted. I told it I'd come back with a carrot one day, and as I left, I got a really freaky sense from it. The horse didn't move as I walked off. It just stood there and stared. I almost felt guilty...but I continued to stay strong and walk away haha.

But my question is this. If I went back and fed it (which I sorta want to) am I going to get into a bit of trouble? Will it become dependent? Will it get upset when I leave again? Is it good for its soul to feed it when it has characteristics of, what Buddhists would describe as, a hungry ghost? To me, there seems to be an obvious reason why it came up to me and the other one hung back. This one seemed like a drug addict. He was eating his hay but wasn't satisfied, so he came to scrounge off me. I just wanted to stroke it. I get there are nicer things to eat than hay, but this was persistence at its finest. Like a robber holding up someone with no wallet, yet continuing to search the victim despite knowing he has nothing!

What are your thoughts?

*** Steward Message ***

All,

Please note and respect the OP's request that subsequent replies in this thread be on-topic to the topic in the post above.

* End Steward Message ***

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

*** Steward Message ***

All,

Please note and respect the OP's request that subsequent replies in this thread be on-topic to the topic in the post above.

* End Steward Message ***

Could someone just start a thread called "RongzomFan and Ismiz Biri bicker-fest," please? Then move all of their bickering to that thread.

In other news, and actually related to the topic of "Spirit Science," has anyone read the book, Spook, by Mary Roach? Definitely a skeptical approach, but a really entertaining one.

If you want a contrasting view, Michael Newton's Destiny of Souls explores Newton's work with hypnotic regression wherein he takes his subjects to a time between lives. The validity of the experiences recounted in the book hinges on your faith in hypnosis, but it is also an entertaining and thought-provoking read.