The seas themselves were defined in prehistory specifically because of the visually obvious boundary lines. It was recognized that the water was different within the different seas and it was naturally assumed that something kept the seas separate. The same phenomenon is apparent at estuaries as well. This was the common understanding in the pre-scientific era and, as such, was common knowledge in the 7th century.

What scientific research has determined is that the apparent boundary exists between liquids of different densities (with salinity being a key factor) and that it occurs because diffusion in liquids is slow (relative to gases), resulting in a fuzzy but relatively small diffusion zone. Note that this is NOT saying that the seas don't mix, only that they mix slowly enough to maintain relatively clear boundaries rather than blending into each other over a distance of many miles. Some diffusion zones are wider than others, though, so it is difficult to clearly demark the boundary between Atlantic & Pacific, for instance. There is still a content difference between Atlantic & Pacific, of course, but the rough seas and more similar densities allow for faster mixing at the interface.

So, the verses quoted represent 7th century common knowledge which was subsequently found to be factually incomplete rather than divine knowledge which could only have only have been provided by an omniscient spirit. If the verses were not written by man but were instead dictated by a spirit, that spirit (at least as pertains to these particular verses) demonstrated no special knowledge whatsoever.

Rather than proving the book's divine origin, these verses suggest just the opposite.

This is obvious to most readers of this thread and is the reason I stopped posting in it. The "defeat" mantra is a bit too much, however -- especially in conjunction with adulterated reference material -- so I decided to post one more time.

Brian,

Whatever you tell, The Red Sea salinity and Indian Ocean salinity are much more different. The seas are there. The Holy Quran verses are also there. Holy Quran was given to Prophet Muhammad by Archangel Gabriel. You do not believe it? Fine. No problem.

What I am telling is there will be undeniable signs that Holy Quran is telling the truths only. You will see in the next 5 - 10 years. Just be patient.

It is your own free will. Everybody is free what to believe.

Full Stop.

What I am telling is there will be undeniable signs that Holy Quran is telling the truths only.

May I suggest that it was the truth as was understood at the time of its writing? Things change over time. Most religions have a hard time dealing with change because they accept the original writings to be the word of their god. Religions must change with the changing of time/new knowledge else they will become obsolete.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 2

May I suggest that it was the truth as was understood at the time of its writing? Things change over time. Most religions have a hard time dealing with change because they accept the original writings to be the word of their god. Religions must change with the changing of time/new knowledge else they will become obsolete.

Good point.

I am saying that there will be physical evidence that will be verified by science proving that Holy Quran verses are true. Everybody with a clear heart should believe Holy Quran with those evidence. Yet, very few will believe because of their Nafs dominance over them.

I have already stated one of these physical evidences in Holy Quran (27:82). I bound myself. There will be Agartha people from underground of earth telling humanity that they did not believe Holy Quran as they should have done. You will watch them in CNN and other news channels.

Holy Quran, Surat An-Naml (The Ant), 27th Sura.

(27:82) And when the word befalls them, We will bring forth for them a living thing [a dabba] from the earth speaking to them, [saying] that the people were, of Our verses, not certain [in faith]

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

I am saying that there will be physical evidence that will be verified by science proving that Holy Quran verses are true.

Yes, you (Isimsiz) must have faith. Religions rely on the faith of the believers. Many Christians feel the same way about their religion as you do about yours. The spirit of all religions lie within the heart of each of their followers.

According to most religions there is only one God. The differences are in the misunderstanding man had when listening.

Religions still have the ability to bring peace to this planet but not as long as they keep competing with each other and telling the other that they are wrong.

• Like 1

Isimsiz Biri,

You used fake evidence manufactured by other Muslims.

The oceans do mix.

The Koran is wrong,

End of Discussion.

Yes, you (Isimsiz) must have faith. Religions rely on the faith of the believers. Many Christians feel the same way about their religion as you do about yours. The spirit of all religions lie within the heart of each of their followers.

According to most religions there is only one God. The differences are in the misunderstanding man had when listening.

Religions still have the ability to bring peace to this planet but not as long as they keep competing with each other and telling the other that they are wrong.

There is only one religion. It is unchanged for billions of years.
Holy Quran,Surat Ar-RÅ«m (The Romans), 30th Sura,
(30:30) So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah . That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.
The religion has never changed. When we say Islam we are referring to unchanged religion. Moses, Jesus Christ and Muhammad taught this religion. It is unchanged for billions of years and stay unchanged billions of years.

Isimsiz Biri,

You used fake evidence manufactured by other Muslims.

The oceans do mix.

The Koran is wrong,

End of Discussion.

RongzomFan,

You are serving Satan.

You are wrong.

End of Discussion.

Yes that's how terrorists talk.

No it is how the men serving the good side talk.

As always, concentrate on your One Point. Deep Breath. Struggle with Satan. Persevere.

Terrorists are real. Satan is not.

Terrorists are real because they serve Satan which is also real. Stop serving your master. Leave the Dark Side. Persevere. Repent.

Terrorists are real because they serve Satan which is also real. Stop serving your master. Leave the Dark Side. Persevere. Repent.

Terrorists serve Allah in Jihad.

Why is Allah called the Great Deceiver in the Koran?

Could Allah be Satan?

Do not lie.

Persevere.

Repent.

Concentrate on One Point.