Formless Tao

The decline and eventual fall of the USA as world superpower?

I'm not worried about the Federal Reserve. I do worry about the Military Industrial Complex and the Prison Industrial Complex. And big money in politics. (In some ways it always thus).

Still, I think these issues swing like pendulum, they get out of control and are reigned in, just takes a while. I think they just killed the very expensive Warthog plane fiasco. Machiavellian mandatory sentences are being taken off the books. The light of social justice and they were too damn expensive. (damn is my word of the day)

Its its unfortunate to only have 2 viable political parties, but while change is slow, its also inevitable and that is one of the U.S's greatest strengths. I've traveled too much to see this country as the Greatest in the World, but I its pretty good. Rumors of its collapse seem greatly exaggerated.

how can one be worried about big money in politics, yet not be worried about the federal reserve? CEO and upper exec pay has gone through the roof entirely based on the fed's free money policies creating an artificial tide of bullshit that they have based their compensation on, which comes also at the expense of business fundamentals, then its the workers whose pay, bonuses, benefits, jobs are cut when the roulette wheel lands wrong and the margin call comes for some but not the big movers in the game.

the entire shitstorm is because of federal reserve actions...and serves as the basis for MIC's blank checkbook!!!

dont bother cutting the hydra's heads, stab its freakin heart!!!

• Like 2

I'm not worried about the Federal Reserve. I do worry about the Military Industrial Complex and the Prison Industrial Complex. And big money in politics. (In some ways it always thus).

Still, I think these issues swing like pendulum, they get out of control and are reigned in, just takes a while. I think they just killed the very expensive Warthog plane fiasco. Machiavellian mandatory sentences are being taken off the books. The light of social justice and they were too damn expensive. (damn is my word of the day)

Its its unfortunate to only have 2 viable political parties, but while change is slow, its also inevitable and that is one of the U.S's greatest strengths. I've traveled too much to see this country as the Greatest in the World, but I its pretty good. Rumors of its collapse seem greatly exaggerated.

DUDE!!!

HOW can you NOT SEE the CONNECTION between the Federal Rserve and EVERYTHING YOU ARE concerned about????

John-Koskinen.jpg169243391-445f52b41e51e07ae61dccce09fcbc

such a charming couple and i am not biased becoz just their office sent me a registered letter yesterday,

i aint gonna open it tho :)

if congress had a pair, that guy would be held in contempt of congress and thrown in jail until the documents were procured. its got to suck having to go knowingly lie through your teeth under oath as few times as possible at every question....well, I suppose, if one had a conscience it would...

if congress had a pair, that guy would be held in contempt of congress and thrown in jail until the documents were procured. its got to suck having to go knowingly lie through your teeth under oath as few times as possible at every question....well, I suppose, if one had a conscience it would...

Doesn't suck at all if you believe you are morally superior in your motivation. In that case, you become a martyr for your cause (even if "your cause" views you as just so much cannon fodder...)

<snip> i aint gonna open it tho :)

I was wondering if it might be wiser to open it and to render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's?

• Like 1

i doubt i have ever been accused of being "wiser" gatito.

i probably will open it eventually, maybe on independance day?

if i owned any computers i would start recycling them now lol

i am curious why the irs would send a registered letter to someone who hasnt had any income

and i wouldnt be much of an anarchist if i start jumping thru government hoops,

i havnt lost any sleep over it

• Like 1

if you want you can come put it on top of the komodo 3000 before we light it up on saturday :lol:

• Like 1

vXCVFB5.jpg

I'm sure that Congress could ask the NSA for their copies if they really wanted to see them.

• Like 1

<snip>

if i owned any computers i would start recycling them now lol

<snip>

LOL!

Better to strike a blow for freedom and privacy by running Tails from a DVD ROM perhaps?: -

The more people who use it the better that works.

https://tails.boum.org/ (://tails.boum.org/)

• Like 1

so, i called up the irs this week

and wow, how pleasant polite and helpful they were--no penalties or interest?? what??

and my call was answered in like 15 minutes , seems like previous to their bad pr one could be on hold for literally hours..

i am almost astonished and certainly charged with a new sense of patriot(cyn)ism

so i dedicate the following song to the new irs

what is more patridiotic anyways or more american that a snarling elvis in a 70's polyester jump suit with rhinestones?

and bell bottoms to boot,,,

thank you new irs, this one is for you!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs

• Like 1

I'm sure someone will take offense at this one :D

but then again, consider that this comes from a position of compassion for the fellow man, and disgust at tyranny.

Edited by joeblast

did anyone watch the brian williams /Edward snowden interview?

snowden was much more eloquent/impressive compelling and experienced than I anticipated.

no but I read it :lol:

I wasnt surprised to see my "governor" be against obama sending some busloads of illegals up here - after all, he's up for reelection in november.

all I gotta say wrt that fake and artificially created influx of illegals is,

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

Article I, Section 10, US Constitution.

the 50 million dollar resort (and the additional 50 million a year in the fine print) to house illegal kids is just insulting.

almost like they are trying to get BS illegal unconstitutional activity going on that there will be an armed revolt, then a perfect excuse for martial law...and at that point, good a time as any to let the dollar fall off the cliff and say aw jeez, sorry, ya know, the margin call had to come sooner or later, and the market forced this to happen (perfectly mixing up action and reaction.)

• Like 1

sad to see another false flag attempt in trying to pin the shootdown of MH-11 on either the russians or the ukr separatists. as usual, poor innocents suffer and die.

http://americanhumanist.org/HNN/details/2012-05-unelectable-atheists-us-states-that-prohibit-godless

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/19/atheists-in-congress_n_3944108.html

That there are still on the books, laws prohibiting the non-religious from holding public office, again mostly in the SE....

The American SouthEast is anathema to me, in its culture, its education levels, its treatment of women's health and its treatment toward anyone not anglican and straight, it consistently exemplifies itself as something I want nothing to do with...

What's really telling in a sick sad way, is that all of these supposedly moral and upright christians who absolutely dominate our political landscape, have created the current political atmosphere which we see so aptly embodies the core teachings of christ...

In the end, religious thinking is an attempt to explain why what is right is right, it's a descriptor, not its source.

What is right is right because it's right, not because it was written in a book in the desert thousands of years ago.

fuck, i'm just disgusted by this... this is going to take a while to settle, my waters are sullied...

no but I read it :lol:

I wasnt surprised to see my "governor" be against obama sending some busloads of illegals up here - after all, he's up for reelection in november.

all I gotta say wrt that fake and artificially created influx of illegals is,

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

Article I, Section 10, US Constitution.

the 50 million dollar resort (and the additional 50 million a year in the fine print) to house illegal kids is just insulting.

almost like they are trying to get BS illegal unconstitutional activity going on that there will be an armed revolt, then a perfect excuse for martial law...and at that point, good a time as any to let the dollar fall off the cliff and say aw jeez, sorry, ya know, the margin call had to come sooner or later, and the market forced this to happen (perfectly mixing up action and reaction.)

well jb,

the powers that be need to keep adding consumers to the equation. and keep creating debt.

very few step away from this game, that flashing golden arrow, i posted previous, needs to keep flashing.

it really ramped up about 1950 and alarm was given by tennessee ernie in 1956.

a half century later in 2000 the decline accelerated by dubya as he threw all of america's treasure to the waste land of iraq,

we wouldnt even need to consider cuts to entitlements if that event didnt happen. but cuts to entitlements is the way to keep the divide wide between the haves and have nots. and that is what its all about, always has been, excepting for those few rare moments in history,,,,,like our founding fathers foresight.

speaking of pitchforks,

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/06/the-pitchforks-are-coming-for-us-plutocrats-108014.html#.U9AV-uNdXAk

forgot to add the song, doh

Edited by zerostao

The latest from 'The Intercept'. 'The Secret Govt. Rulebook For Labeling You A Terrorist'. It matters not who the President is, the military industrial complex has been growing since Eisenhower warned of the threat. Any excuse is used to expand its powers.

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/

• Like 3

well jb,

the powers that be need to keep adding consumers to the equation. and keep creating debt.

very few step away from this game, that flashing golden arrow, i posted previous, needs to keep flashing.

it really ramped up about 1950 and alarm was given by tennessee ernie in 1956.

a half century later in 2000 the decline accelerated by dubya as he threw all of america's treasure to the waste land of iraq,

we wouldnt even need to consider cuts to entitlements if that event didnt happen. but cuts to entitlements is the way to keep the divide wide between the haves and have nots. and that is what its all about, always has been, excepting for those few rare moments in history,,,,,like our founding fathers foresight.

speaking of pitchforks,

in an exponential skim, yeah, things need to keep exponentially growing if the skim is going to continue...

resource wars, drive up the price as a weapon against your enemy,

entitlements arent so much to keep the haves well separated from the have nots, they are riot prevention plain and simple.

heh, ralis...goes a bit like this

• Like 1