Formless Tao

The decline and eventual fall of the USA as world superpower?

i know right, and just becoz jeb would probably be better than dubya is no endorsement.

we could end up with a bush vs clinton '16,, its a possible nightmare scenario.

lets hope neither of them are nominated.

remember i dont vote! so take it fwiw

• Like 1

i know right, and just becoz jeb would probably be better than dubya is no endorsement.

we could end up with a bush vs clinton '16,, its a possible nightmare scenario.

lets hope neither of them are nominated.

remember i dont vote! so take it fwiw

The elections are rigged from the start by the decision of whose names appear on the ballot.

But what most people seem to fail to acknowledge is that there is space to write in a nomination.

Elect to nominate "no one" for all representative positions in our government. It's the only way to resecure power in the hands of The People.

Otherwise, you are voting responsibilities of your ownselves into the hands of others, thereby consenting to their authority over YOU.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-08/americas-first-ebola-patient-thomas-eric-duncan-has-died

As Bloomberg reports,

Thomas Eric Duncan, the first person diagnosed with Ebola in the U.S., died from the virus while in isolation at a Dallas hospital.

Duncan was diagnosed with the disease on Sept. 30 after contracting it in his native Liberia, where Ebola has infected about 7,500 people, killing half. He had come to the country to marry his girlfriend, Louise Troh, who is now being quarantined and has not yet shown symptoms of the disease.

"It is with profound sadness and heartfelt disappointment that we must inform you of the death of Thomas Eric Duncan this morning at 7:51 am,” Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital said in a statement today.

arrived with little to no symptoms 09/23
admitted 09/30
died 10/08
14 days is all it took despite the first world care
what the fuck are we doing getting involved over there?

all planned

http://truthsector.net/2014/09/26/ebolagate-2014-the-bbc-confirms-in-complaint-case-that-epicenter-of-outbreak-miraculously-remained-free-of-ebola-so-far/

As I have reported to you earlier about the BBC claiming, twice, that the very epicenter of the fraudulent and alleged ebola outbreak had/has remained free of ebola “so far,” the BBC now confirms this once again.
After stumbling on the initial two BBC reports I contacted the BBC Complaints Office through the BBC website in order to get a clarification on the matter, whether or not the epicenter had/has remained ebola-free.
On September 12, 2014, I received a confirmation from the BBC that my complaint had been received and that case number CAS-2915640-DHS0H4 had been assigned to it and hereby had been opened.

Eventually, today September 26, 2014, I received the BBC their final response to my complaint and it is quite clear that they do not argue about whether or not the area has/had been free of ebola.
So, from my point of view and considering all the evidence and findings I have gathered so far, the BBC their reconfirmation in this specific matter shows that indeed the Nzerekore region – the FIRST epicenter – is/was ebola-free.
For the record, Gueckedou is located in the Nzerekore region of Guinea.

Liberia has banned all photographs of “Ebola” victims

africa-mobile-2.jpg

:huh:

Edited by joeblast

The President is authorized to declare martial law in the event of an epidemic, and he gets to define what constitutes an epidemic. There is no process defined for returning from martial law.

• Like 1

did 1984 include all false flag attacks too?

We shouldn't think just of false flags, though. The current events present several situations in which the sparks of minor threats are being or have recently been fanned. Both the Ebola risk in the US and the strengthening of ISIS are prime examples. It is truly a case of making mountains out of molehills, except we are NOT talking about the peanut gallery over-reacting to a minor threat but rather about people in positions of power taking steps pretty much assured to turn a minor threat into a major one. The question should be "why?" and the only rational answers seem to be spectacular ignorance/incompetence or to intentionally cultivate major crisis. The former seems unlikely (the players don't appear to be idiots and it would be hard to imagine accidentally making the wrong choices with such spectacular consistency) but the latter is so terrifying that we tend to shy away from even considering the possibility.

• Like 1

to intentionally cultivate major crisis. The former seems unlikely (the players don't appear to be idiots and it would be hard to imagine accidentally making the wrong choices with such spectacular consistency) but the latter is so terrifying that we tend to shy away from even considering the possibility.

The only really logical possibility is the scariest this time. So the question of "why" must be begged and demanded answered.

• Like 1

"People young and old speak of a "new era" of civil disobedience for an already well-established movement, with young and politically engaged activists more willing to stand up for what they believe to be right."

well not here in america, sigh ,but cheers to folks with balls in Hong Kong

"WHAT NEXT?"

"TRIUMPH OR JUST TROUBLE?"

why? because globalists have said many times over that there's really only enough room for 500 million here on the face of the earth, and the theft of a nation is pretty much a lock.

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/2355-cdc-suggests-qhermetically-sealed-coffinsq-for-ebola-victims-aka-qfema-coffinsq

Why would the CDC say we must make sure to use hermetically sealed caskets, those are rarely used...

oh, hey, we just so happen to have a huge cache of these sitting around just waiting to be used..

fema-coffins.jpg

why would the CDC, years ahead of time, prepare hundreds of thousands of hermetically seal-able caskets? renting land specifically for the purpose?

The CDC coffins in Madison, Georgia, though, ARE designed to prevent spread of infection. In fact, the patent for these coffins confirms that they are meant for the burial or cremation of bodies exposed to infectious diseases.

also with the added feature of reinforced flat tops instead of those usual pesky rounded coffin tops - these babies stack! definitely not coffin liners, too small to put one in, way too big to put inside a coffin, looks like they'll fit 3-4-5 in a bin easy.

and why?

Acts of nature are not things that the common man can easily rebel against. People rebel against governments and corrupt despots all the time, but not the plague. If a viral pandemic strikes, nearly everything a government does after the fact, no matter how corrupt or destructive, can be rationalized as necessary for the greater good of the greater number. If anyone does rebel, they will be labeled as pure evil, for they are now disrupting the government's ability to stop the pandemic from spreading, and thus, are partly responsible for the mass deaths that follow.

metallica's and justice for all cover is quite apropos to what's been done to liberty and justice.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

WHO has now admitted that Ebola can be spread by a sneeze, and a virologist at Columbia University is calling attention to a German analysis published a few years ago by Oxford University Press which clearly demonstrates thereis no reason to assume an infected person has to display symptoms in order to be contagious.

• Like 2