h.uriahr

Mo Pai Nonsense

Kostas, and think he has some solid insight, but could he not have the complete story

He explained to me, Your yin comes from the earth and you need to be connected to it.” He said I have to sit outside on the ground. This was somewhat troubling because where I live it snows about twice a year and rains a lot, so while he was telling me this I was trying to figure how I was going to be able to do it. He also told me yang comes from the air and enters the energy point on the top of your head. And it needs to be equally balanced with my yin which enters another energy point at the area of your perineum.

McMillan, Jim Seeking the Master of Mo Pai (p. 178).

• Like 1

Many people don't realize this but Tom Cruise is a Mo Pai master ....

Tom Cruise is John Chang!

• Like 2

Tom Cruise is John Chang!

Shifu Tom, please accept me as your student! I'll even abandon MLNK to learn the power of the dark side of the force from you!!! :wacko:

Edited by Dorian Black

Well i think a large part of the problem is that no one really does any hard research.

I mean there are people who pay master lin.....which is crap.

There are people who think breathing down to the ldt and holding the breath is high level and that assumption is crap.

What is really missing is someone who is from a different lineage that reached a high level that is knowledgable on taoist alchemy give their opinions on mo pai.

The other part of the problem is that you have people that has very little time training in the taoist arts posting like they are veteran experts.

An one of the biggest problems is that no one from an authentic lineage that has reached a high level about what they can do and what they have attained.

And one of my biggest peeves is people that have no teacher never had a teacher and think that just by reading the magus of java that they are an expert. - that is my biggest peeve.

.....smh

im just going stop going to this World Wide Web, this realm sucks....too many lame spirits

im glad more pie guys finnaly trying to help someone.

im glad more pie guys finnaly trying to help someone.

I try to help everyone I can. I disagree that making something out of thin air and pretending it is legit is a good way to go about doing things however. It's just silly, and pointless. I call it spiritual role playing, and make believe because that's exactly what it is.

I try to help everyone that is serious and wants something real.

• Like 1

I try to help everyone I can. I disagree that making something out of thin air and pretending it is legit is a good way to go about doing things however. It's just silly, and pointless. I call it spiritual role playing, and make believe because that's exactly what it is.

I try to help everyone that is serious and wants something real.

ppl like you thought the world was flat and said that, that model of the world was real. ppl like my brethren and i know the world is round and wish to show ppl that truth!! its ppl like us who go beyond the norm to accomplish whats not known or percieved as possible that do the most for the world. if you like sitting in the kiddy pool and think that your swimming thats fine but we like the ocean!! yeah you get wet in both but in the ocean is where legends are made!! keep dippin your toes and good luck...

• Like 1

ppl like you thought the world was flat and said that, that model of the world was real. ppl like my brethren and i know the world is round and wish to show ppl that truth!! its ppl like us who go beyond the norm to accomplish whats not known or percieved as possible that do the most for the world. if you like sitting in the kiddy pool and think that your swimming thats fine but we like the ocean!! yeah you get wet in both but in the ocean is where legends are made!! keep dippin your toes and good luck...

Is this cord breaking?

Is this cord breaking?

about cord breakining/cutting when you practice systems like taichi and bagua the break on their own. mine broke free all from the practice. the thing is these forms (when taught properly) will break the dantien free all by them selves. the reason is when you go into meditation while moving and your dantien starts to fill it starts to react to your movement because of the attachment of your mind to it. this breaks it free.

• Like 1

His personal profile page has a link that is broken.

He doesn't have levels 3 thru 5 for sure. They made that stuff up.

Does anybody else think that the way that they descibe the levels and training, that it's just dangerous to health? Like breaking the cords holding the dantien in place. Why in the hell would anybody want to do that? Break stuff in your body?

Also, somewhere else on here they were talking about the penis meeting inside with the base of the spine or something like that? What?

Does anybody else think this is a really bad idea and a bad translation? It's too bad we can't get some validation off of the school like some official answer if what Kostas was talking about is really true or not.

• Like 1

He doesn't have levels 3 thru 5 for sure. They made that stuff up.

he never said he had the real manuals. that is most ppls assumption, everyone knows that noone has the real deal!! but the truth is unless you hav made it to the point of mixing even those manuals will be usless to you...

• Like 1

about cord breakining/cutting when you practice systems like taichi and bagua the break on their own. mine broke free all from the practice. the thing is these forms (when taught properly) will break the dantien free all by them selves. the reason is when you go into meditation while moving and your dantien starts to fill it starts to react to your movement because of the attachment of your mind to it. this breaks it free.

If your dantien broke free, are you okay? No ill side effects? Does it return down there if you're not using it, or what does it do?

• Like 1

what are the cords that break?

• Like 2

Does anybody else think that the way that they descibe the levels and training, that it's just dangerous to health? Like breaking the cords holding the dantien in place. Why in the hell would anybody want to do that? Break stuff in your body?

Also, somewhere else on here they were talking about the penis meeting inside with the base of the spine or something like that? What?

Does anybody else think this is a really bad idea and a bad translation? It's too bad we can't get some validation off of the school like some official answer if what Kostas was talking about is really true or not.

breaking the cords is a natural process when body and mind fuel the spirit. it only sounds unnatural explained outside the context of spiritual alchemy! i assure you its a natural process. the penis meeting at the base of the spine i have no idea what that is. and if you would like to go to java to meet chang go ahead, or pay someone alot of money to get crumbs. the sad thing is i dont get why ppl dont practice and learn for themselves... its easier than you think as the saying goes, and im not picking on anyone but just ( keep it simple stupid ) and you will get further than you can imagin.

• Like 1

its just tissues that hold the dantien in place. see compressing the dantien naturally or by buddhists method or unnaturally using the taoist method will cause that fiberous nerve tissue called the dantien to solidify and become more dense. the more solid the easier it is to move. the densification comes by breathing down to the ldt. so by focusing on it and breathing you are compressing the dantien. some ppl claim their systems dont use the ldt but do lower abdominal breathing, yes they are also compressing the dantien.

• Like 2

breaking the cords is a natural process when body and mind fuel the spirit. it only sounds unnatural explained outside the context of spiritual alchemy! i assure you its a natural process. the penis meeting at the base of the spine i have no idea what that is. and if you would like to go to java to meet chang go ahead, or pay someone alot of money to get crumbs. the sad thing is i dont get why ppl dont practice and learn for themselves... its easier than you think as the saying goes, and im not picking on anyone but just ( keep it simple stupid ) and you will get further than you can imagin.

O.K. I will give you an example why I ask what the cords are being broken.

So I built up my energy and I was in full lotus and the room was spinning around me.

So I tried to find the answer what happened. I went to a bookstore - pulled out a book and opened it up and the first thing I read is this question to Shri Chimnoy - what does it means when the room is spinning around? Shri Chimnoy says

"oh that's just the cosmic energy."

Sorry but not good enough answer for me! haha.

So I read a couple other sources saying the room spins around when entering into astral travel.

O.K. a little better but I still need more details.

Finally 10 years later I am rereading the original book I was relying on "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" and ....

I find the details I need - the dizziness is from not enveloping the spirit energy with the chi energy and so the spirit was leaving the body without enough chi energy surrounding the spirit energy and so it's necessary to store the spirit energy in the lower tan tien more.

• Like 1

drew lol i got the spinning too - can you explain more - can u explain this bit more - i didnt find this part in the yoga book

Edited by Jascha
  • Like 1

its just tissues that hold the dantien in place. see compressing the dantien naturally or by buddhists method or unnaturally using the taoist method will cause that fiberous nerve tissue called the dantien to solidify and become more dense. the more solid the easier it is to move. the densification comes by breathing down to the ldt. so by focusing on it and breathing you are compressing the dantien. some ppl claim their systems dont use the ldt but do lower abdominal breathing, yes they are also compressing the dantien.

It seems strange that you would move the actual nerve tissues? I have heard of the hard chi ball stored in the lower tan tien - but did not think it was actual nerve tissues? Or how is that related?

Also - so by compressing your make the nerve tissues more dense.... and solidify makes it easier to move. This seems counterintuitive - like the tissues are less fluid but easier to move?

• Like 1

O.K. I will give you an example why I ask what the cords are being broken.

So I built up my energy and I was in full lotus and the room was spinning around me.

So I tried to find the answer what happened. I went to a bookstore - pulled out a book and opened it up and the first thing I read is this question to Shri Chimnoy - what does it means when the room is spinning around? Shri Chimnoy says

"oh that's just the cosmic energy."

Sorry but not good enough answer for me! haha.

So I read a couple other sources saying the room spins around when entering into astral travel.

O.K. a little better but I still need more details.

Finally 10 years later I am rereading the original book I was relying on "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" and ....

I find the details I need - the dizziness is from not enveloping the spirit energy with the chi energy and so the spirit was leaving the body without enough chi energy surrounding the spirit energy and so it's necessary to store the spirit energy in the lower tan tien more.

This is interesting. I felt this spinning too for a while when I meditate in my sleeping position, in the morning. Never while I am meditating sitting.

It seems strange that you would move the actual nerve tissues? I have heard of the hard chi ball stored in the lower tan tien - but did not think it was actual nerve tissues? Or how is that related?

Also - so by compressing your make the nerve tissues more dense.... and solidify makes it easier to move. This seems counterintuitive - like the tissues are less fluid but easier to move?

all of this is biological, nothing as mysterious as one might think. the more dense the dantien the more energy it can hold and the higher frequencie it can vibrate at. and when the dantien is broken free your power can be moved through your body easier.
  • Like 1

This is interesting. I felt this spinning too for a while when I meditate in my sleeping position, in the morning. Never while I am meditating sitting.

the spining is a good marker! meaning it is a sign that your sensetivity to your energy is high enough for you to feel the spin of your chakra and that you can start compressing the ldt.

I have a book on Tibetan Magic and it touches on gtumo and the spiritual transformation that happens when using the (if memory serves, navel chakra). I'll try to find it. It's very fascinating. I have another book that has a process of igniting the navel chakra and holding a "flame" on the nadi while performing a breath technique.