h.uriahr

Mo Pai Nonsense

I have a book on Tibetan Magic and it touches on gtumo and the spiritual transformation that happens when using the (if memory serves, navel chakra). I'll try to find it. It's very fascinating. I have another book that has a process of igniting the navel chakra and holding a "flame" on the nadi while performing a breath technique.

david-neel

alexandra

read that

Oh Evans-Wentz.

Secret Doctrines of Tibetan Yoga.

Lol n not that one either.

I'm lookin for them

MERCELESS ONE,

You created a "mo pai" forum, you invented your own levels for your own system and you believe it's going to work just like mo pai.

More power to you brother.

If you can pull it off you are a genius that can do what it took thousands upon thousands of researchers dedicating and dying as a direct result of their experiments to create and refine into a system so powerful it is beyond human comprehension.

Maybe me being skeptical, cynical and jaded is misguided, but I can't help but look around and see all the millions of newagers and occult practitioners doing exactly what you are doing, and I can't help but see what results they get with it.

I wish you the best, and I hope with every fiber of my being that you figure out a way to make it happen, and you rub it in my face like dog **** when you reach level 72, no sarcasm.

ppl like you thought the world was flat and said that, that model of the world was real. ppl like my brethren and i know the world is round and wish to show ppl that truth!! its ppl like us who go beyond the norm to accomplish whats not known or percieved as possible that do the most for the world. if you like sitting in the kiddy pool and think that your swimming thats fine but we like the ocean!! yeah you get wet in both but in the ocean is where legends are made!! keep dippin your toes and good luck...

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Tibetan Magic and Mysticism is the one that talks about the navel chakra and transformation

That was my first guess!! haha.

I think I quote it in my book.... hold on.

Alexandra David-Neel's My Journey to Lhasa conveys how the secret of creating tumo –

vast internal yogic heat – is to visualize the body as burning up in flames.

ah.... forgot about that one!!

yeah that's the only one I reference. I think "magic and mystery" doesn't give the actual technique... hold on.

Yeah she calls it tumo - I just searched the pdf. No description of the technique....

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

MERCELESS ONE,

You created a "mo pai" forum, you invented your own levels for your own system and you believe it's going to work just like mo pai.

If you can pull it off you are a genius that can do what it took thousands upon thousands of researchers dedicating and dying as a direct result of their experiments to create and refine into a system so powerful it is beyond human comprehension.

Maybe me being skeptical, cynical and jaded is misguided, but I can't help but look around and see all the millions of newagers and occult practitioners doing exactly what you are doing, and I can't help but see what results they get with it.

I wish you the best, and I hope with every fiber of my being that you figure out a way to make it happen, and you rub it in my face like dog **** when you reach level 72, no sarcasm.

i dont have a mo pai forum. but i know somone who does! he reached yin yang kung as well. he had already mixed yin and yang befor i met him. we exchanged knowledge and been friends ever since. and i to am well aware of what the new agers are doing, i dont follow that stuff. and to be honest i wouldn rub it in your face i would offer you the chance to ascend too!

MERCELESS ONE,

also i dont call what i do mopai! so lets get that straight! i dont do mopai! my knowledge is an accumulation of years of knowledge and experience from neikung, to bio knenetics, from hermetics, to physics, from nutrition, to metalurgy, chemestry, to electronics, and so on.... me and you come from two totaly different places when we find knowledge... i disect all that i learn to understand it at the base level. am i a genius? i really dont care! what im doing is designing another way of being that can incorporate the totality of the human being! i know that you dont understand that but thats fine! but stop being ignorant thinking that no one can figure out this stuff! thats the bigest mistake that you and many others have made thus far. ppl make new discoveries every day doing things that you wouldnt believe when you take ourself out of idiocy and into reality you will understand this. just because you cant dosent mean thats the limitations for everyone!

• Like 1

MERCELESS ONE,

and yes your skeptical, synical, and jaded attitude will keep you stuck in the place that you are. because you think you know therefore you dont know! ppl send out to the universe all the time for answers and miricles. like the man in this story..." a man went to heaven after drowning on a roof top after a horroble flood:( before he died this is what happened. before the flood came guy from the city came and told him that the flood was gonna be the worst its ever been. the man said ive been through floods befor how bad can it be? he told the man from the city im ok ill stay rite here god will keep me safe. two days later the flood came covering everything in water. after a horrible nights struggle to stay alive he ended up on his roof in need of help. a man in a boat came to him and asked if he need help and could give him a lift. the man said no thats ok im waiting on god to save me! the man in the boat pleaded with the man on the roof to save himself, but the man on the roof stayed and soon after the man in the boat left. afterwards a helicopter came by that had room for survivors of the flood that need help getting to saftey. the man on the roof told the helicopter to leave and that god was gonna save him and he was fine. the helicopter pilot realizing they were low on fuel needed to get back it was almost night fall. the man on the roof was cold that night, waiting on god to come and save him the man decided to get some sleep. morning came, awaking from a good nights sleeep the man on the roof realized he wasnt on the roof anymore,and that he was before god. he said to god, am i dead? god said yes. he said to god, how did i die? god said you drowned in your sleep! as you slept the water rose and claimed you in your sleep. the man said to god, god i was waiting on you, how come you didnt save me? god said i tried to, i sent the man who warned you about the flood, the man in the boat and the man in the helicopter and you turned them all away! the moral of this story is we all send out our wants, desires, and thoughts to the universe all the time. and the univers answers back. its just that some ppl are so stuck in their view and model of things it hinders them in seeing what they have created and called into their being!
  • Like 1

MERCELESS ONE,

also whats even more funny, is the fact that in another post sometime last year you made a joke about me getting to gether with the guys at the mopai forum to help them out or somthing like that. the funny thing is i met him in a post about telekenisis. after a couple phone calls i realized he was who you were talking about. what was so funny to me is that he had learned to mix yin and yang as well. after talking about this information for a while it was apperant that we were on the same path. who would have thought that two ppl from this site would have figured out the same thing. but there are others here that can do this as well. so its not local to us but ppl like you will never know this because you think you know and all the while you never realize that you have no idea the depth and or scope of this knowledge.
  • Like 1

I have a book on Tibetan Magic and it touches on gtumo and the spiritual transformation that happens when using the (if memory serves, navel chakra). I'll try to find it. It's very fascinating. I have another book that has a process of igniting the navel chakra and holding a "flame" on the nadi while performing a breath technique.

the ldt is the true philosiphers stone. it is in itself the elixer of life and so much more!

• Like 1

Sorry I keep thinking you are Sifu Rel, but you are just his friend.

He hasn't reached yin yang kung, he just believes he has.

Get back to me when you reach ascended human status, I am not interested in any idea or opinion you might express until you reach that milestone.

i dont have a mo pai forum. but i know somone who does! he reached yin yang kung as well. he had already mixed yin and yang befor i met him. we exchanged knowledge and been friends ever since. and i to am well aware of what the new agers are doing, i dont follow that stuff. and to be honest i wouldn rub it in your face i would offer you the chance to ascend too!

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

ok I'll call it WTFPAI lol.

Translation: I practice a bunch of stuff I slapped together because it sounded cool, it's gonna work for sure.

also i dont call what i do mopai! so lets get that straight! i dont do mopai! my knowledge is an accumulation of years of knowledge and experience from neikung, to bio knenetics, from hermetics, to physics, from nutrition, to metalurgy, chemestry, to electronics, and so on.... me and you come from two totaly different places when we find knowledge... i disect all that i learn to understand it at the base level. am i a genius? i really dont care! what im doing is designing another way of being that can incorporate the totality of the human being! i know that you dont understand that but thats fine! but stop being ignorant thinking that no one can figure out this stuff! thats the bigest mistake that you and many others have made thus far. ppl make new discoveries every day doing things that you wouldnt believe when you take ourself out of idiocy and into reality you will understand this. just because you cant dosent mean thats the limitations for everyone!

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Don't care, not interested, best of luck single-handedly inventing a system on par with mo pai.

and yes your skeptical, synical, and jaded attitude will keep you stuck in the place that you are. because you think you know therefore you dont know! ppl send out to the universe all the time for answers and miricles. like the man in this story..." a man went to heaven after drowning on a roof top after a horroble flood:( before he died this is what happened. before the flood came guy from the city came and told him that the flood was gonna be the worst its ever been. the man said ive been through floods befor how bad can it be? he told the man from the city im ok ill stay rite here god will keep me safe. two days later the flood came covering everything in water. after a horrible nights struggle to stay alive he ended up on his roof in need of help. a man in a boat came to him and asked if he need help and could give him a lift. the man said no thats ok im waiting on god to save me! the man in the boat pleaded with the man on the roof to save himself, but the man on the roof stayed and soon after the man in the boat left. afterwards a helicopter came by that had room for survivors of the flood that need help getting to saftey. the man on the roof told the helicopter to leave and that god was gonna save him and he was fine. the helicopter pilot realizing they were low on fuel needed to get back it was almost night fall. the man on the roof was cold that night, waiting on god to come and save him the man decided to get some sleep. morning came, awaking from a good nights sleeep the man on the roof realized he wasnt on the roof anymore,and that he was before god. he said to god, am i dead? god said yes. he said to god, how did i die? god said you drowned in your sleep! as you slept the water rose and claimed you in your sleep. the man said to god, god i was waiting on you, how come you didnt save me? god said i tried to, i sent the man who warned you about the flood, the man in the boat and the man in the helicopter and you turned them all away! the moral of this story is we all send out our wants, desires, and thoughts to the universe all the time. and the univers answers back. its just that some ppl are so stuck in their view and model of things it hinders them in seeing what they have created and called into their being!

He believes he's mixed yin and yang, he hasn't.

also whats even more funny, is the fact that in another post sometime last year you made a joke about me getting to gether with the guys at the mopai forum to help them out or somthing like that. the funny thing is i met him in a post about telekenisis. after a couple phone calls i realized he was who you were talking about. what was so funny to me is that he had learned to mix yin and yang as well. after talking about this information for a while it was apperant that we were on the same path. who would have thought that two ppl from this site would have figured out the same thing. but there are others here that can do this as well. so its not local to us but ppl like you will never know this because you think you know and all the while you never realize that you have no idea the depth and or scope of this knowledge.

Sorry I keep thinking you are Sifu Rel, but you are just his friend.

He hasn't reached yin yang kung, he just believes he has.

Get back to me when your an ascended human, I am not interested in any idea or opinion you might express until you reach that milestone.

why would i want to talk to you if i were an ascended master? that dosent make any sense at all!! you really are full of yourself!

ok I'll call it WTFPAI lol.

Translation: I practice a bunch of stuff I slapped together because it sounded cool, it's gonna work for sure.

thats not what we call it, but what we do works! what do you do....oh yeah nothing ;)

Don't care, not interested, best of luck single-handedly inventing a system on par with mo pai.

yes you do other wise you wouldnt have replied ;) hahaha "MORE PIE GUY CARES"

why would i want to talk to you if i were an ascended master? that dosent make any sense at all!! you really are full of yourself!

You've got it backwards, WHY WOULD I want your advice and opinions and guidance if YOU ARE NOT an ascended master?

No offense to you personally, please don't take it that way.

I just don't want to fill my head with more nonsense.

I just don't value opinions by people I do not recognize as experts in their field.

He believes he's mixed yin and yang, he hasn't.

can you prove that he hasnt! can you prove that i havent! no you cant! but i can prove that i can! and have by teaching others to do the same! what have you taught? seeing is believeing, doing is knowing-merceless....

You've got it backwards, WHY WOULD I want your advice and opinions and guidance if YOU ARE NOT an ascended master?

No offense to you personally, please don't take it that way.

I just don't want to fill my head with more nonsense.

I just don't value opinions by people I do not recognize as experts in their field.

oh ok i get it! you have learned alot of crap and been tricked and dont know who to trust, and anyone who seems to know anything thats not one of the ppl thats credited to be a "master" that you know of, you think my trick you again. just so were clear, thats cool! and if you could define ascended master

Don't care, not interested in what you are selling.

can you prove that he hasnt! can you prove that i havent! no you cant! but i can prove that i can! and have by teaching others to do the same! what have you taught? seeing is believeing, doing is knowing-merceless....