h.uriahr

Mo Pai Nonsense

I am guilty as charged. I love a good discussion on the Mo Pai as much as the next guy. The now infamous video of Chang igniting the paper and shocking the crew is awesome. What I find odd however is the amount of "experts" on the subject. They say things like oh if you know level such and such then it's common sense or things like theoretical hogwash. Ok so here it is. This thread is for actual practice methods that line up and are compatible or, if you dont know but THINK they are compatible then post them. Hell, I'll even start.

LEVEL 1

Reverse breathing-found in NUMEROUS BOOKS and lineages

Many of the BFP arts have a simple dantian meditation

Any mediation that simply brings about dantian awareness. Temple Style has a few. Nothing new.

LEVEL 2a

No here's where we may have some slight of opinion BUT, let's refer to the movements with breathing or just samples of seated with retention.

Tridaya Level 1

Hung Lung Hei Gung

This guy

Tummo as in the many available books

Tenaga Dalam of ANY KIND

Many other shaolin arts have this very simple breath holding, moving med etc.

LEVEL 2b

Submission by Jascha-no method needed. Inhale and hold breath then focus on moving the dantian.

Submission by Sifu ReL-Bagua and other internarts. No technique given.

LEVEL 3

LEVEL 4

Ok...your turn.

Edited by h.uriahr
  • Like 2

Dude that vid is great - it's exactly like Alexander Fu Sheng does it in the old kungfu flicks.

I think it's the opening of Shaolin Martial Artists and he's got the rings around his wrists to accentuate those movements.

Wait - -he's PLAYING the soundtrack in the background - from the movie?

o.k. well similar.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

Thanks Drew.

The problem here is that we have a board full of "Mo Pai" masters and they all talk theory, not real application.

I've opened this thread to invite these real masters to actually share practices but alas, I've failed.

• Like 2

Thanks Drew. The problem here is that we have a board full of "Mo Pai" masters and they all talk theory, not real application. I've opened this thread to invite these real masters to actually share practices but alas, I've failed.

Most are into holding onto their ultra advanced secret teachings that their parental guru said was forbidden to share under pain of displeasing their guru or whatever their issues are. Or on the other hand, the ones in question may know nothing.

• Like 1

Most of what I see on TTB anymore is the 'me first' and 'I am not going to share my toys with anyone'. Most here are not that way but the sentiment is toward focusing on 'separate beingness'. An unwillingness to help others on the path.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

Ah so there is a "secret" Mo Pai forum by some students of Jim McMillan?

Yeah I know Jim had to rely on John Chang to create an energy field for him.

It's still cool but then when Jim returned to try to talk to John Chang he got ignored.

Maybe it was just bad timing but for someone to travel around the world to see John Chang, a former student, JOhn Chang certainly didn't do much to give the former student any new training, etc.

Yeah this training just does not fit into Western society well -- so it is important to have a good training environment.

We can all do like how Lin pointed out to us, tap into our true wisdom. That's what I find missing in Taoism is that Buddhism seems to talk more about prajna or transcendental wisdom than Taoism. Of course, there's more differences. No need to talk about those. But yeah tap into prajna and you'll start to understand things clearly.

the prajna is the third eye pineal gland transduction of the signals around us. Science calls it "proprioception" - the sixth sense -- but basically it translates all the senses into electromagnetic signals directly and then the pineal gland translates the external electromagnetic signals into the information your brain needs -- so smell or sound or vision.

Yeah so it is an impersonal process - and so whatever information the pineal gland gives you then you have to trust it because the spirit energy knows better than the ego working on just the normal senses. The "direct perception" is through the electromagnetic spirit energy and so it is always new, always fresh to the ego.

So the wisdom is just to increasingly rely on direct perception as the real reality -- ummm.....

but yeah it takes harmonization and training to open up the pineal gland and it requires purification -- and the electromagnetic energy gets very strong and so it has to be stored in the lower tan tien.

Like Chunyi said he kept breaking his watch since the electromagnetic energy was too strong until he learned to store it better in his lower tan tien.

So the wisdom is learning how to maintain a trance state if necessary without the left brain ego interferring from getting too emotional - so the emotional reaction of fear or overexcitement then disharmonizes the connection to the Emptiness and so then the electromagnetic energy has to be rebuilt - reharmonized.

This is described in the biography of the Thai meditation master Achran Phra Mun - his friend was levitating but as soon as his left brain said "I'm levitating!" then he fell back down - so he had to train to stay in the right brain to observe the levitation and control the levitating using only his right brain spirit light energy - that is what the prajna is.

It's the difference between siddhis and shakti energy - so the prajna means using the energy but staying in the Emptiness as you use it. It is just a matter of maintaining focus - but to do this is very rare in our culture. I fell out of it as it's a very intense experience - so now I just have a little pineal gland energy transmission level for the yin chi energy instead of the prajna wisdom which is the spirit light transmission that is very rare - the shen energy transmission.

• Like 1

the prajna is the third eye pineal gland transduction of the signals around us. Science calls it "proprioception" - the sixth sense -- but basically it translates all the senses into electromagnetic signals directly and then the pineal gland translates the external electromagnetic signals into the information your brain needs -- so smell or sound or vision.

Yeah so it is an impersonal process - and so whatever information the pineal gland gives you then you have to trust it because the spirit energy knows better than the ego working on just the normal senses. The "direct perception" is through the electromagnetic spirit energy and so it is always new, always fresh to the ego.

So the wisdom is just to increasingly rely on direct perception as the real reality -- ummm.....

but yeah it takes harmonization and training to open up the pineal gland and it requires purification -- and the electromagnetic energy gets very strong and so it has to be stored in the lower tan tien.

Like Chunyi said he kept breaking his watch since the electromagnetic energy was too strong until he learned to store it better in his lower tan tien.

So the wisdom is learning how to maintain a trance state if necessary without the left brain ego interferring from getting too emotional - so the emotional reaction of fear or overexcitement then disharmonizes the connection to the Emptiness and so then the electromagnetic energy has to be rebuilt - reharmonized.

This is described in the biography of the Thai meditation master Achran Phra Mun - his friend was levitating but as soon as his left brain said "I'm levitating!" then he fell back down - so he had to train to stay in the right brain to observe the levitation and control the levitating using only his right brain spirit light energy - that is what the prajna is.

It's the difference between siddhis and shakti energy - so the prajna means using the energy but staying in the Emptiness as you use it. It is just a matter of maintaining focus - but to do this is very rare in our culture. I fell out of it as it's a very intense experience - so now I just have a little pineal gland energy transmission level for the yin chi energy instead of the prajna wisdom which is the spirit light transmission that is very rare - the shen energy transmission.

What happens when both sides of the brain are fully integrated i.e, trans-rational? There should be no conflict? There seems to be too much emphasis on the right brain only.

Edited by ralis

guys if you sign up on rel's site u get all the levels from 1 to 5 - but its all meaningless until u complete the level before...

level 5 is doing 2a with ur source energy and doubling ur power - how can you do this without first attaining level 4 which is sending your dantian down to huiyin and pumping and squeezing with all ur power, and u wont be able to do that without first freeing the dantian, and u cant do that without storing enough energy in there, and u cant to that until level 2a - so you see how that works - once u know the previous level you automatically know the next.

1 and 2a are very simple. its really common sense - both u breathe to dantian - when its full u start breathing and compressing - really it even happens on its own naturally. in templestyle u have layered condensing for this no?

huriahr have you tried to move ur dantian? - i am about to start doing this...

plus for somepeople who did alot of martial arts find that they can already

and guys read the dao yoga and immortality book, see here "when the generative force and vitality are full again the light of vitality will manifest and his genital organ will become retractile which is the moment of the break through" (see what rel said in the other thread)

You see here the secret of level 4 and why chang needed to go to stillness - you need to seal the leaks and turn back the generative force to create the golden pill (battery).

dantian to huiyin gets the same result quicker than speeding up yang fire and descending yin fu - Mopai just moves the whole dantian to fuse with yin chi than gradual putting yin in dantian.

• Like 2

What happens when both sides of the brain are fully integrated i.e, trans-rational? There should be no conflict? There seems to be too much emphasis on the right brain only.

Actually if you study the "Left in the Dark" work by Tony Wright -- he argues persuasively that language dominance of the left brain is a symptom of stunted brain use.

So for example the exorcism of lower emotional blockages means that the right brain energy then floods into the left brain to open up the left brain for increased blood flow, etc. This then "empties out" the language dominance that had been repressing the emotional blockage of the lower body. So the information of the left brain is the final symptom of the emotional blockage - this is why the mind will get stuck in a closed loop from emotional blockages - thinking the same thought over and over without any real freedom of thought.

So real creativity thinking uses language in a playful way as Gregory Bateson points out - with jokes as double binds - whereas schizophrenia is a symptom of a culture that is left-brain dominant and then tries to enforce double binds on people at the expense of real love energy.

Yeah so singing and music is the language of emotions - and the original human language is the most complex in terms of sounds produced but it is also the most musical language whereas phonetic language is tied to a right handed technology that attempts to contain infinity using circular logical tautologies - "I am that I am" being the definitive case.

So Wilber is racist as I point out in my masters thesis "Epicenters of Justice" -- it was published by Ken Wilber's webmaster!

But what harmonizes the right and left brain is the pineal gland in the center of the brain and the connection to the cerebellum which actually has a higher ratio of cortex matter then the cerebrum.

Another way to say this is as Dr. Mae-Wan Ho emphasizes the "body consciousness" actually contains the brain consciousness - the body consciousness is governed by the impersonal quantum consciousness as light energy.

So in that realm it is beyond spacetime - it is like a higher dimension that physical reality exists in - so that in 3D spacetime - occasionally there is precognition or traveling into the past - this is through the spirit energy or biophoton light energy.

Consciousness itself is beyond spacetime but by creating the light energy it then integrates the past and the future to harmonize it into an eternal present.

So right brain dominant thinking is positioned in the eternal present and the time is circular based but also impersonal while the left brain language reality is focused on linear time in 3D space - this is actually more tied to written language than to the older musical language. So for example the Bushmen culture relies on maintaining the spirit connection reality even for hunting animals - and the healing songs use a jibberish language.

The pineal gland heart connection is the Emptiness - which Chunyi describes as a black hole that is bright with light - it is a bright black and then it goes into the light -- so that Emptiness is the unifiying formless awareness -- it is beyond any right left duality.

Actually if you study the "Left in the Dark" work by Tony Wright -- he argues persuasively that language dominance of the left brain is a symptom of stunted brain use.

So for example the exorcism of lower emotional blockages means that the right brain energy then floods into the left brain to open up the left brain for increased blood flow, etc. This then "empties out" the language dominance that had been repressing the emotional blockage of the lower body. So the information of the left brain is the final symptom of the emotional blockage - this is why the mind will get stuck in a closed loop from emotional blockages - thinking the same thought over and over without any real freedom of thought.

So real creativity thinking uses language in a playful way as Gregory Bateson points out - with jokes as double binds - whereas schizophrenia is a symptom of a culture that is left-brain dominant and then tries to enforce double binds on people at the expense of real love energy.

Yeah so singing and music is the language of emotions - and the original human language is the most complex in terms of sounds produced but it is also the most musical language whereas phonetic language is tied to a right handed technology that attempts to contain infinity using circular logical tautologies - "I am that I am" being the definitive case.

So Wilber is racist as I point out in my masters thesis "Epicenters of Justice" -- it was published by Ken Wilber's webmaster!

But what harmonizes the right and left brain is the pineal gland in the center of the brain and the connection to the cerebellum which actually has a higher ratio of cortex matter then the cerebrum.

Another way to say this is as Dr. Mae-Wan Ho emphasizes the "body consciousness" actually contains the brain consciousness - the body consciousness is governed by the impersonal quantum consciousness as light energy.

So in that realm it is beyond spacetime - it is like a higher dimension that physical reality exists in - so that in 3D spacetime - occasionally there is precognition or traveling into the past - this is through the spirit energy or biophoton light energy.

Consciousness itself is beyond spacetime but by creating the light energy it then integrates the past and the future to harmonize it into an eternal present.

So right brain dominant thinking is positioned in the eternal present and the time is circular based but also impersonal while the left brain language reality is focused on linear time in 3D space - this is actually more tied to written language than to the older musical language. So for example the Bushmen culture relies on maintaining the spirit connection reality even for hunting animals - and the healing songs use a jibberish language.

The pineal gland heart connection is the Emptiness - which Chunyi describes as a black hole that is bright with light - it is a bright black and then it goes into the light -- so that Emptiness is the unifiying formless awareness -- it is beyond any right left duality.

Wilber is racist? I need some credible evidence.

So the left brain functions with deterministic maps that block access to 'I am' consciousness which is beyond space and time.

Edited by ralis

Wilber is racist? I need some credible evidence.

So the left brain functions with deterministic maps that block access to 'I am' consciousness which is beyond space and time.

Yeah I posted the excerpts before on thetaobums I think....

Like Fraser, Pribram, Zizek and others, symbolic transference of spiritual power to linear thought and language is the problem traced by David F. Noble that has created the modern "religion of technology" which that we are now tracing back to its ancient western origins. The inherent western killing of heretics and "primitive peoples," by considering them "pre-cognitive," is explained from by a purely formal analysis of repressed epistemological error. Unfortunately even the successful grand theorist Ken Wilber falls into the trap of advocating linear western evolution based on a deterministic brain model that does not fully process the findings of Pribram's resonance analysis.(118) Wilber subsequently incorrectly portrays indigenous cultures as inferior and backward-i.e. claiming that their sustainable indigenous knowledge systems are merely accidents reflecting their lack Western technology. Ironically the central text of Tibetan Buddhism, a philosophy from which Wilber draws heavily, commonly called "The Book of the Dead," has its origins in the indigenous Bon culture and is literally translated as "Liberation by Hearing in the Intermediate State."(119) Wilber criticizes social theorists for "eulogizing" tribal cultures, when in fact currently 4 to 5,000 of the 6,000 human cultures are indigenous, still existing with distinct languages, but extremely threatened by corporate state elite policies. There is extensive evidence of indigenous cultures commonly interacting in a reciprocal relationship with the environment as a conscious value system. The outstanding examples of unbalanced indigenous development patterns that Wilber incorrectly suggests are the norm, are due to particular breaks in those cultures from extreme influences (like dramatic climate change and colonialism). Wilber does not recognize the fact that there has been a strong backlash against indigenous research, precisely because of its psychological threat to the linear western worldview. His use of Hawaii to explain his theory of holons is an inaccurate portrayal of genocidal U.S. imperialism-in fact he claims the contrary occurred.(120)

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/themagazine/vol12/articles/epi-justice4.shtml

(120) See Wilber, Sex, Ecology, Spirituality for several references on "tribal consciousness" p. 52 and p. 166 and throughout the book. The conscious sustainable ecological practices of the world's indigenous practices are reviewed in Alan Thein Durning, "Supporting Indigenous Peoples," State of the World 1993: A Worldwatch Institute Report on Progress Toward a Sustainable Society (NY: W.W. Norton, 1993). For a review of the backlash against indigenous research see David Watson. Beyond Bookchin: preface for a future social ecology (NY: Autonomedia, 1996) and Jack Weatherford, Indian Givers: How the Indians of the Americas Transformed the World (NY: Fawcett Columbine, 1988). On the repressed history of the destructive U.S. take-over of Hawaii see Noam Chomsky, Year 501: The Conquest Continues (Boston: South End Press, 1993). See also Annette M. Jaimes. The State of Native America: Genocide, Colonialization and Resistance (Boston, MA: South End Press, 1992). Bruce E. Johansen. Ecocide of Native America: Environmental Destruction of Indian Lands and Peoples. Santa Fe, NM: Clear Light Publishers, 1995.

One of the main arguments that Wilber uses to present the civilized worldviews over indigenous sustainable models is the concept of depth via holons-it is holons (or whole/parts grounded in nothingness, just as music models) that fill the Pythagorean Kosmos. Music theory also ironically proves, by modeling "depth" as well in a more direct manner, how the dominant post-Pythagorean western worldview is not as sophisticated or accurate as the majority of human cultures (i.e. sustainable indigenous cultures) that it's corporate-state policies are destroying.(126) In the application of the law of Pythagoras and its derivative principles (of harmony and growth) music analyst Berendt notes that "Each spin [of all particles] contains all prior whole-number spins....this is the process of differentiation and development...the higher the spin, the higher the state of consciousness."(127) Thus the vortex or spirals express the same concept of Wilber's depth, and are a combination of the hierarchy (vertical) and heterarchy (horizontal) perspectives that have riddle radical ecology theorists-a topic Wilber gives great attention to.

http://reocities.com/Area51/starship/9201/epicenters/restoring-logos.html

267 See Wilber, Sex, Ecology, Spirituality for several references on "tribal consciousness," pp. 52, 166, 571, 582. Michael Horace Barnes in his Stages of Thought: The co-evolution of religious thought and science (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000) provides a seemingly more "balanced" promotion of the preoperational category of analysis (Chp. 3, "Cognitive Styles in Primitive Cultures,"). Applying Piaget's preoperational category for children to cultures is advocating linear teleological brain evolution to the goal of western rationality, reinforcing the same linear western culturally genocidal assumptions as well. (again this is in contrast to Pribram's neuro-psychological research and the work of other anthropologists cited in this book, see especially Junzo Kawada's "Human Dimensions in the Sound Universe," in Redefining Nature). Drawing from the extensive analysis of this structural issue by Graham Richards, On Psychological Language and the Physiomorphic Basis of Human Nature (NY: Routledge, 1989), Mary Midgely notes: "The notion of 'primitive animisim' comes from a familiar Enlightenment myth that compares the intellectual development of the human race to that of an individual -- there are obvious reasons why people in simpler [sic.] cultures might count as more adult than highly civilized people, since they have to be much more self-reliant." Mary Midgley, Science As Salvation: A modern myth and its meaning (London: Routledge, 1992), p. 171. Even Paul D. McClean, the creator of the triune theory of linear brain evolution that is the basis of Wilber's analysis, has switched to the resonance theory of Pribram! (as cited in the first section of this book, "Sound-Current Nondualism") The real problem of tribal consciousness according to Wilber is that it is missing "a level of law and morality" to build unified societies that can deal with social conflict beyond the limited small tribes. Ward Churchill documents that Native Americans, contrary to Wilber's claim, were known for just the opposite ability. That the democratic federation of native nations was a direct inspiration for the structure of the U.S. government is also well documented. Many scholars have argued it is precisely the superior social skills of indigenous societies that differentiate them from top-down linear western institutions. See Ward Churchill, Struggle for the land: Indigenous resistance to genocide, ecocide and expropriation in contemporary North America, forward by John Trudell, preface by Winona LaDuke (Monroe, ME: Common Courage Press, 1993). See also Jerry Manders, "Our Founding Mothers and Fathers ( the Iroquois," Earth Island Journal: International Environmental News (Fall 1991): 30.

I guess we are straying OT as usual but this is an important topic with many facets.

guys if you sign up on rel's site u get all the levels from 1 to 5 - but its all meaningless until u complete the level before...

level 5 is doing 2a with ur source energy and doubling ur power - how can you do this without first attaining level 4 which is sending your dantian down to huiyin and pumping and squeezing with all ur power, and u wont be able to do that without first freeing the dantian, and u cant do that without storing enough energy in there, and u cant to that until level 2a - so you see how that works - once u know the previous level you automatically know the next.

1 and 2a are very simple. its really common sense - both u breathe to dantian - when its full u start breathing and compressing - really it even happens on its own naturally. in templestyle u have layered condensing for this no?

huriahr have you tried to move ur dantian? - i am about to start doing this...

plus for somepeople who did alot of martial arts find that they can already

and guys read the dao yoga and immortality book, see here "when the generative force and vitality are full again the light of vitality will manifest and his genital organ will become retractile which is the moment of the break through" (see what rel said in the other thread)

You see here the secret of level 4 and why chang needed to go to stillness - you need to seal the leaks and turn back the generative force to create the golden pill (battery).

dantian to huiyin gets the same result quicker than speeding up yang fire and descending yin fu - Mopai just moves the whole dantian to fuse with yin chi than gradual putting yin in dantian.

His personal profile page has a link that is broken.

Most of what I see on TTB anymore is the 'me first' and 'I am not going to share my toys with anyone'. Most here are not that way but the sentiment is toward focusing on 'separate beingness'. An unwillingness to help others on the path.

Some of us have gone above and beyond, doing our best to share everything we possibly can, over and over only to fall on deaf ears. The sad thing is no one cares, maybe 2 or 3 people in the west really give ****, and that's it, for everyone else this is more about role play and make believe.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 4

Some of us have gone above and beyond, doing our best to share everything we possibly can, over and over only to fall on deaf ears. The sad thing is no one cares, maybe 2 or 3 people in the west really give ****, and that's it, for everyone else this is more about role play and make believe.

LARP!!!!

• Like 2

Well i think a large part of the problem is that no one really does any hard research.

I mean there are people who pay master lin.....which is crap.

There are people who think breathing down to the ldt and holding the breath is high level and that assumption is crap.

What is really missing is someone who is from a different lineage that reached a high level that is knowledgable on taoist alchemy give their opinions on mo pai.

The other part of the problem is that you have people that has very little time training in the taoist arts posting like they are veteran experts.

An one of the biggest problems is that no one from an authentic lineage that has reached a high level about what they can do and what they have attained.

And one of my biggest peeves is people that have no teacher never had a teacher and think that just by reading the magus of java that they are an expert. - that is my biggest peeve.

• Like 1

“You know how in meditation we slow down our breathing and our pulse? It’s because we move more and more into our yin consciousness.”

The Magus of Java: Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal (p. 52)

“Where does yin ch’i come from?” Andreas asked.

“From the earth. The yin comes from the earth. It is some kind of field phenomenon that feeds our lifeforce. It can be blocked by insulators. For example, if you have a carpet made from synthetic materials in your house, the yin ch’i cannot pass through it. That’s not so good for your health. “The yin ch’i enters the body through an acupuncture point that we call hui yin, he added. “It’s located between the urinary tract and the anus.”

Danaos, Kosta The Magus of Java (p. 104).

He explained to me, “Your yin comes from the earth and you need to be connected to it.” He said I have to sit outside on the ground. This was somewhat troubling because where I live it snows about twice a year and rains a lot, so while he was telling me this I was trying to figure how I was going to be able to do it. He also told me yang comes from the air and enters the energy point on the top of your head. And it needs to be equally balanced with my yin which enters another energy point at the area of your perineum.

McMillan, Jim Seeking the Master of Mo Pai (p. 178).

“What is actual meditation like?” I asked.

“There are no thoughts and there is no sense of time. If you are

thinking, you are not in meditation. If you are aware of yourself, you

are also not in meditation. You must become like a baby in the womb,

there and yet not there. Meditation is like the borderline between

sleep and waking, between consciousness and unconsciousness.”

“Very difficult.”

“Not so difficult, Kosta. You stayed in meditation for long peri-

ods when you were an embryo and a baby, and you pass through it

now each time you drift off to sleep. You just have to remember how.”

Danaos, Kosta The Magus of Java (p. 82)

"I will enter total meditation—like the borderline between sleep and waking, okay?"

The Magus of Java: Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal (p. 56)

As it turned out, this training would take as much or more than five hundred hours of meditation just to accumulate the eighty one hours of what would be termed “focused concentration.” I hadn't ever known this before, and from that I found there was a distinct difference between meditation and concentration.

Jim McMillan. Seeking the Master of Mo Pai: Adventures with John Chang (p. 40).

We use concentration and relaxation to approach meditation, but in essence meditation happens by itself.

Kosta Danaos Nei Kung: The Secret Teachings of the Warrior Sages (p. 128).

Now, a beginning student cannot hold his concentration for long. Perhaps in one hour of sitting, he is actually in meditation for 1.3 minutes.'

The Magus of Java p82

Countless different Qigong and meditation exercises exist. All teach the basic idea of using consciousness to go into the emptiness where thoughts ultimately cease or greatly diminish and sensory connections to our bodies fade. We and everything in our world are all from the emptiness and will go back to the emptiness. It is a state of pure energy where we are one with the universe.

We use sensation of the body to feel the moving Qi.

Deep and long breathing has always been vital in all forms of Qigong.

-Chunyi Lin (Spring Forest Qigong)

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 3

Stopping the world, I call the void, you could also call emptiness. My experience of it is complete blackness, and like all you are aware of is the present moment. That nothing exists beyond what you are sensing and the black... letting go that when you open your eyes there will be a world to see.

Although Mopaiguy, I have no trouble pulling yin chi up while not sitting on the ground. And my experience of it is hot, if I pull up enough I start to sweat. Yang chi if I pull down, is cold. Was suprised to experience this during a SM workshop.

John

• Like 2

Although Mopaiguy, I have no trouble pulling yin chi up while not sitting on the ground.

You absolutely must either be grounded to the earth, or connected to a grounding wire that is grounded to the earth, no exceptions.

If you aren't grounded somehow and think you are working with yin chi, you aren't it's something else.

You can't "feel" yin chi.

You can only perceive yin chi by it's interactions with yang chi in your body, your consciousness is 100% pure yang energy.

It isn't until yin and yang are fused as one that you can perceive it directly.

If you are not grounded you are not absorbing yin chi, I don't care who told you otherwise.

If you are working with what you consider to be yin chi ungrounded then it isn't the same thing I am talking about it's something else.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 4

You absolutely must either be grounded to the earth, or connected to a grounding wire that is grounded to the earth, no exceptions.

If you aren't grounded somehow and think you are working with yin chi, you aren't it's something else.

You can't "feel" yin chi.

You can only perceive yin chi by it's interactions with yang chi in your body, your consciousness is 100% pure yang energy.

It isn't until yin and yang are fused as one that you can perceive it directly.

If you are not grounded you are not absorbing yin chi, I don't care who told you otherwise.

If you are working with what you consider to be yin chi ungrounded then it isn't the same thing I am talking about it's something else.

I know you site a lot of these books, but have you ever experienced these things or talked with a master that has connection to these? I respect Kostas, and think he has some solid insight, but could he not have the complete story?

Of course different systems create different results... but regardless man, good luck on your pursuit.

John

• Like 2