Stigweard

$1.5million Fajin Challenge

Sure! In a real threatening situation they would fajin the opponent directly into the torso, which would result in serious internal damage! I guess it's obvious why most masters want to avoid any risk that this happens and only channel the Jing through the stiffed bone structure of their students during those demonstrations.

Ahh ... the old "its too dangerous" exit clause. ;)

I shall repeat myself ... please show a single video, just one will do, where Gary has demonstrated his "Jing" in real combat or at the very least in a controlled scientific environment.

Please.

:D

Ahh ... the old "its too dangerous" exit clause.

I shall repeat myself ... please show a single video, just one will do, where Gary has demonstrated his "Jing" in real combat or at the very least in a controlled scientific environment.

Please.

So you either ignore the validity of my argumentation because of your ulterior motif or you are really unable to comprehend it!

Either way: Sad!

So you either ignore the validity of my argumentation because of your ulterior motif or you are really unable to comprehend it!

Either way: Sad!

24.gif

Well if your argument was "valid" I would give it credence ... but all you have done is spammed some stories (again anecdotal stories are not credible evidence), and a couple of lame vids of Gary doing nothing special, and a video of Michael Phillips which is irrelevant firstly because he is only doing his "fajin" on preconditioned students and secondly because he has been shown up to be unable to back up his claims when tested.

39.gif

I really wonder why John Chang, Waysun Liao and Gary Clyman don't already fajin-duel over the question who of them will have the honor to take your outstanding test first!

Because he doesn't care at all about you and your test. If you want the honor to test him personally, you have to make an appointment and visit him.

LOL ... well I am "talking" with Gary directly now on Facebook ... we shall see where this goes.

I guess I hurt your illusion of importance with what I posted, so now you have to impose yourself on Gary!

Stuart...Shaw...must...not...be...ignored!!! :wacko:

Gary simply is not interested in you, your test and your opinion, no matter how unimaginable this may be for you!

24.gif

Well if your argument was "valid" I would give it credence ...

I don't care about your credence. It's completely worthless.

I guess I hurt your illusion of importance with what I posted, so now you have to impose yourself on Gary!

Stuart...Shaw...must...not...be...ignored!!! :wacko:

Gary simply is not interested in you, your test and your opinion, no matter how unimaginable this may be for you!

I don't care about your credence. It's completely worthless.

I would just like to point out here that it was you, Dorian, who have jumped all over this thread doing your little "Gary! Gary" cheer-leader routine.

You threw down the challenge of "Come and test Gary!" ... and I have responded directly that I would, or I would get someone close to test, but I will do so in the only way where credible evidence will be provided (i.e. the testing protocol provided on Facebook).

It was YOU who told me to contact Gary directly ... I have done so.

And now you are trying to say that it is me clamoring for attention ??

24.gif

Thank you at the very least for providing a living example of how all these so-called "masters" and their groupies are behaving:

• Spamming videos of them performing fake fajin,
  • Charging lots of money for teaching their "secret method",
  • Getting students to provide anecdotal stories,
  • Threaten any people who query the authenticity of their "power" with threats of violence,
  • Challenge anyone to come and "feel it themselves" but only on their terms,
  • Insult and deride all who keep questioning,
  • Run away when confronted with the challenge to prove it in a "real" environment, offering one hundred different "exit clauses".

Well done !!

41.gif

Warm Regards, Stuart Shaw ;)

In Ray's last comment, the Mastadon reference was about Don Miller fronting up to Michael at the previously mentioned seminar with Michael completely failing to produce anything remotely resembling his "fajin". This comment was directly made from Ray at Michael: "I'd rather remain ignorant then have to put up with a scared little germaphobic, paranoid, greedy used car salesmen"

http://www.willemdethouars.com/donstext.html

So Michael Phillips didn't fail to produce Fajin on a random person, but on another highly trained taichi player!

So much for your alleged "credible" "scientific" evidence!

Well, I didn't knew that, and you, Stig, obviously "forgot" to name this important detail!

This certainly changes everything! Phillips didn't "fail" at all, the other guy obviously has STRONGER Fajin than Phillips had!

It's the most ridicolous claim I read so far, that this incident is allegedly credible proof that Phillips can't produce Fajin at all!

Well done, Stig! This prooves only that you are willing to conceal important details to twist the facts according to your own agenda! :lol:

I would just like to point out here that it was you, Dorian, who have jumped all over this thread doing your little "Gary! Gary" cheer-leader routine.

Narcissistic ego hurt: Check!

And now you are trying to say that it is me clamoring for attention ??

Sure! You obviously want to prove that only Jing-devoid and empty Taichi like the one you are selling is "scientific" and therefore of value.

Stig: Just promise me that you will never train with Gary's Mind Light Nei Kung....because you don't deserve it!

Edited by Dorian Black

http://www.willemdethouars.com/donstext.html

So Michael Phillips didn't fail to produce Fajin on a random person, but on another highly trained taichi player!

So much for your alleged "credible" "scientific" evidence!

Well, I didn't knew that, and you, Stig, obviously "forgot" to name this important detail!

This certainly changes everything! Phillips didn't "fail" at all, the other guy obviously has STRONGER Fajin than Phillips had!

It's the most ridicolous claim I read so far, that this incident is allegedly credible proof that Phillips can't produce Fajin at all!

Well done, Stig! This prooves only that you are willing to conceal important details to twist the facts according to your own agenda! :lol:

Dorian, once again you are only exemplifying the attitude and behavior of those that know they are unable to prove their claims in the real world. Obviously you need to learn to read better because, in relation to the Michael Phillips expose, in this post I quite clear said:

"I will emphasize though that this is still only anecdotal evidence so no concrete conclusions can be made ... further testing would be required ;) "

You are now desperately grasping for every and any straw to find your "guru" a backdoor out of the bind you have put him in. You came in puffed up with your own self-importance claiming that Gary would take on all comers. You asked me directly, "will you test Gary's powers personally and then report the results here?"

My response was and still is "100% YES !!" ... and I have even given you, and him an exact outline of how that test should be conducted in order to yield credible evidence.

That link again: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thefajinproject/permalink/421119781260416/

Now Dorian you are scrambling backwards looking for the exit sign, still spitting your insults. But still you haven't come anywhere near answering the pivotal question:

"Why is there not a single scrap of credible evidence that Gary's "fajin" works for real (i.e. in real combat or at the very least in a controlled scientific environment)?"

:D

He doesn't have to go to Australia, he can pick up a cool Million in the states before he heads to Australia for another 1.5 Million.

"The JREF will pay US$1,000,000 (One Million US Dollars) ("The Prize") to any person who demonstrates any psychic, supernatural, or paranormal ability under satisfactory observation."

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge/challenge-application.html

Edited by teknix

He doesn't have to go to Australia, he can pick up a cool Million in the states before he heads to Australia for another 1.5 Million.

"The JREF will pay US$1,000,000 (One Million US Dollars) ("The Prize") to any person who demonstrates any psychic, supernatural, or paranormal ability under satisfactory observation."

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge/challenge-application.html

http://dailygrail.com/features/the-myth-of-james-randis-million-dollar-challenge

Also consider that James Randi has fraudulently used his homosexual roommate for Randi's supposed rationalist exposes and the roommate also relied on fraud to hide being undocumented.

So I dare say Randi's rationalism is motivated by his otherwise closeted homosexual pandering for being "skeptical." It's been proven that ejaculation addiction activates the stress sympathetic nervous system which is the opposite of the relaxation parasympathetic nervous system causing the internal orgasms of the kundalini jing energy.

Drew, what does skepticism have to do with sexuality? I'm not seeing the association. To me it doesn't have a connection at all.

I'd read that article a while back but I'm still not understanding. Could you explain?

I recommend reading Camille Paglia's book Sexual Personae and then David F. Noble's book World Without Women.

Basically modern males are closeted homosexuals because they do not consciously sublimate their sex energy in order to activate their electromagnetic male energy.

So science as an institution arose out of the NeoPlatonic monasteries -- rife with sex abuse going back to the homosexual misogyny of the Greek philosophers requiring the women to be sequestered in their houses while the older male philosophers sucked off the sex energy of the younger males.

So the leaders of the West are closeted thugs unleashing a massive "missile envy" phallic rape of the planet due to their ejaculation addiction -- basically a big circle jerk -- and hiding it all based on left-brain dominance as rationalism.

For example what happened when rational moral leaders of the West spread their worldview on the native American Indians?

Systematic sex abuse.

When the white people required the Indian males to cut their hair short that meant becoming homosexual according to Indian culture. When the white people required the Indian males to become farmers that meant becoming female as the women were the horticulturalists according to Indian culture.

Yet this is all "rational" haha.

To be a male in Ojibwe culture, for example, traditionally requires fasting for 10 days -- with a small amount of water on the fifth day -- otherwise a dry fast for vision quest - alone in the wilderness.

So that is to activate the male electromagetic energy by sublimating the female electrochemical energy -- unless this is truly achieved the modern left-brain dominant males are projecting their repressed sex energy as oppressive lower emotional energy blockages through the "Edifice Complex" -- phallic buildings based on the Oedipus Complex.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 1

Apparently there are long cycles, one being between matriarchy and patriarchy as the dominant system. Male-dominance might be in its end phase, so expect a violent uproar as part of its death throes.

The sad thing is that it's so tricky trying to balance out a cycle that exists over thousands of years. If the coming female dominance phase doesn't manage to express itself less severely, then no balance will be gained.

And to avoid misunderstanding: Radical feminists have succumbed to male dominance behavior and are unaware of that. Yin is an antagonist of yang, not a competitor in the same field.

• Like 1

Drew, what does skepticism have to do with sexuality? I'm not seeing the association. To me it doesn't have a connection at all.

There isn't a correlation evidently, it is a red-herring decoy to draw interest to some sort of tangent that doesn't have much if anything to do with the actual topic at hand.

@ -K-

If one side of a polarity thinks it has to be a counterweight and fight the other side and is very much focused on that, then there is no buffering of fluctuation. Defining oneself too much based on the past will perpetuate it. The metaphor "overshooting the mark" applies.

Also see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_cycle

Edited by Owledge

That was an interesting link Owledge but I'm not sure it applies well here.

What I've personally found when it comes to re-establishing balance within an asymmetry (let's say asymmetry of respect rather than talk about power at this point, even though these things are clearly linked) is that the move to re-establish symmetry (a move to mutual respect) will be either genuinely perceived as or painted as excessive by the party who wishes to maintain the status quo which allows them to keep on doing whatever that status quo allows them to do.

On a tangent but still related to the OP, the 'guru-fakers' use asymmetry of respect by default in order to get people to buy.

----personal opinion alert---

• Like 1

On a tangent but still related to the OP, the 'guru-fakers' use asymmetry of respect by default in order to get people to buy.

----personal opinion alert---

I have seen that manipulation many times.

• Like 1

I have seen that manipulation many times.

yeah but still the whole martial arts macho scene dismissing qigong masters is tragic at best.

Finding real qigong masters is rare - I agree - but Effie P. Chow is one and Chunyi Lin with Jim Nance are a couple others. Of course they're in the U.S. so Australians would have to do a phone healing or fly.

Yeah sure there's tons of new age charlatans but that shouldn't stop people from really pursuing the truth.

The cost is an issue but there is usually a cheaper route if people search for it.

• Like 3

yeah but still the whole martial arts macho scene dismissing qigong masters is tragic at best.

Finding real qigong masters is rare - I agree - but Effie P. Chow is one and Chunyi Lin with Jim Nance are a couple others. Of course they're in the U.S. so Australians would have to do a phone healing or fly.

Yeah sure there's tons of new age charlatans but that shouldn't stop people from really pursuing the truth.

The cost is an issue but there is usually a cheaper route if people search for it.

I am not dissing the real ones at all. I agree there are few which is a tragedy.