Stigweard

$1.5million Fajin Challenge

Yeah right. That's why you admire and celebrate and cherish his unique personality so much and keep stating how superior he is in comparison to others.

I'm a tireless fighter for the truth!

You have adopted some personality traits from him.

Really?? That would be great, thank you! B)

Not an uncommon thing though for a student following a teacher's program.

I'm wondering how much personality change comes from the Qi Gong itself. After all, its focus on grounding, forceful condensing, accumulation of raw power matches the characteristic personality.

Therefore it's better than all the other ones! B)

look your challenge is stupid.... no one wants to waste their time debating or arguing with you... if youre in Australia go try knocking on john chang's door since its close by and maybe you can beg him to zap you... (or heal if your modest)

Haha, exactly! :lol: I'm done with Stig! I don't want to repeat the exact content of "friendly" MPG's PM to Seth Ananda, but that's pretty much what I think about Stig's certain destiny too!

He believes himself so important, but the really important guy's just don't care about him and his absurd test!

its just a miracle you managed to spend 20 years in taiji without even having sensitivity (ting) to your own chi. and chi is not just feeling heat or tingling in the fingertips... sometimes it turns into thick buzzing liquid! and it ranges in temperature... from white hot to cool and moist

Well said! I absolutely agree with you! If he wasn't so annoying, I would pity him! :(

http://www.facebook.com/groups/thefajinproject

Casey Payne Stuart, I went through the thread on the Randi forum. Even if your intentions are noble, you seem to be going about it the wrong way. In order for "the test" to be approved it needs to be OK by the applicant AND the administering organization.

Knowing that, there IS NO TEST. The first step to having the beginnings of a test that could apply for the money would be the cooperation of applicant. I don't see how this group will EVER get to that point seeing as it chases any potential applicant out of town... lol

Also, the drafting of the test should have a lot of input from someone who claims to have the skills you want to test. Just saying...

Well, well, well! Who thought that? One of your groupies shows common sense and agrees with me concerning the complete absurdity and uselessness of your "test"! Especially the uselessness for the participating Fajin master and the absurdity of the alleged prize money, that NEVER can be obtained! B):lol:

Edited by Dorian Black

So Gene Chocoine posted his version of the Golden Bell story, then you block Gary before he can react to it?!

That's Censorship, Stig, and trying to enforce the version of the story that helps your own agenda! :lol:

And you denounced the Censorship in The Kwoon about Mike Phillips? You are exactly the same, haha!

How pitiful! B)

i dunno, i could use the money... -_-:lol:

...then buying Gary's Mind Light Nei Kung system would be quite a good investment (in case you'll get your ass up to force you through the hard training)! ;)

If Randi won't give you the money, you still can Jing him through the wall afterwards and say to him: "Well, if I don't have powers, then you obviously halluzinated what just happened!" :P

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

So Gene Chocoine posted his version of the Golden Bell story, then you block Gary before he can react to it?!

That's Censorship, Stig, and trying to enforce the version of the story that helps your own agenda! :lol:

And you denounced the Censorship in The Kwoon about Mike Phillips? You are exactly the same, haha!

How pitiful! B)

Keep talking Dorian you are doing great !!!

113.gif

Is the above what Gary Clyman told you ... that I have blocked him?

24.gif

If you, or your friend, knew about Facebook they would be able to go to the Members list and see that Gary is still a member and is still 100% able to post freely as he wishes. The only way to "block" someone would be to ban them from the group.

In short what you have said above, and what Gary is telling you, is a LIE ... plain and simple. Not surprising really considering the level of conduct demonstrated by your "guru" and yourself.

You and your kind obviously think that the winner of a debate is the one who speaks the loudest and makes the most insults. In the years I have been waging this "campaign" I have found that to be an invariable characteristic of "believers". It is a poor excuse for producing credible evidence.

That is where you, Gary, Michael Phillips, Adam Mizner and every other "believer" will always come unstuck. You can shout at me, you can threaten me with violence, you can insult me all you want ... but all your vitriol comes undone when you have to face the pivotal question:

""Why is there not a single scrap of credible evidence that Gary's fajin works for real (i.e. in real combat or at the very least in a controlled scientific environment)?"

:D

Dorian and Stig are both condescending towards each other. No moral highground there.

Since both seem to enjoy each others' company so much, I guess this thread goes in a positive direction.

• Like 1

Dorian and Stig are both condescending towards each other. No moral highground there.

Since both seem to enjoy each others' company so much, I guess this thread goes in a positive direction.

As long as Stig never get's the Jing and leaves finally this dimension with his tantien 0.2% full, I'm perfectly happy with the situation! :)

...and because he pisses off every guy who could give him the systems which would work, I'm pretty sure about this outcome!

But I stll would love if he would personally piss off John Chang too, finally!

What's up, Stig? Chang must obviously be a fraud too iyo, right? <_<

Care about a trip to Java to bother him about your test, then?

Don't forget the voltmeter!

Edited by Dorian Black

24.gif <- Stig

After getting forced on this signature smiley of you over and over again,

I now can't otherwise than imagining you in a strait jacket!

This would be in line with the tenor of your postings, however!

"Why is there not a single scrap of credible evidence that Gary's fajin works for real (i.e. in real combat or at the very least in a controlled scientific environment)?"

24.gif

Because of you, I'll now leave my idealistic world view behind and PRAY to god every day, that there will NEVER be "credible" evidence of Fajin, psychokinesis and alike!

As long as Stig never get's the Jing and leaves finally this dimension with his tantien 0.2% full, I'm perfectly happy with the situation! :)

I am a bit offended at the malice behind your words there...

i cant say it is "telling" becuase i know how false the appearances are in contrast to the substance...

But if your appearances are ANY indication of your substance, it is malicious.

I personally prefer to maintain nature. in appearances and intrinsic substance. That way my substance and appearance are unified and pure.

Or do i have to be an asshole to throw people with my jing? as a prerequisite?

Black, are you going to keep ignoring me?

Black, are you going to keep ignoring me?

Well so far nature hasnt pointed me the way, so i doubt i am ready to even have the money to spend anyways, huh?

I had no idea what to answer, therefore I didn't!

I don't believe in a nature that points you in any direction (EDIT: Besides procreation and then dying!)

You are in control of your life and what you make out of it. It's up to you.

My word view is pretty mechanical and really non-esoterical/new agey.

I am a bit offended at the malice behind your words there...

i cant say it is "telling" becuase i know how false the appearances are in contrast to the substance...

But if your appearances are ANY indication of your substance, it is malicious.

It's up to you how you interpret my behavior.

Last night, I spend I guess two or three hours to explain in enormous detail to a schoolmate via skype all of my personal insights in Gary's training system and in temple style taichi, although I was tired like hell!

I did this to help the guy to develop further and he was overwhelmed with gratitude and joy!

I do this all gratis, exactly like my work here to promote Gary's system!

Edited by Dorian Black

Nature is the self-exemplified perfected state of being; autonomous.

It isnt "deliberately" pointing anyone in any direction at all, but with an attentive awareness, the natural example is ever-present and needs only be observed.

In my realization of "control" in life, i see nature as quite absolute and intrinsic... and autonomous nature is the only guide i trust in this world so far.

Again, it is not an act of effort or guidance on the part of nature, but on the part of myself to follow nature's guidance.

Like a signpost with ALL of life's answers. just sitting there, doing nothing. the majority of people pass it by, take it for granted, even interact with it maliciously, but i can read. i know that it is more than it appears. So i cherish nature above all else.

In complete indignation sometimes.

I am severely disappointed in the children of the Earth.

That all being said, nature never told me to read many books :lol: Nor have my walks been guided to the feet of a master of any caliber. Though i am deeply interested in learning... I'll allow only nature to be my true master. ever master from there on out is only accepted through natural transmission, and as an equal-in-progress.

Nature is the self-exemplified perfected state of being; autonomous.

It isnt "deliberately" pointing anyone in any direction at all, but with an attentive awareness, the natural example is ever-present and needs only be observed.

In my realization of "control" in life, i see nature as quite absolute and intrinsic... and autonomous nature is the only guide i trust in this world so far.

Again, it is not an act of effort or guidance on the part of nature, but on the part of myself to follow nature's guidance.

Like a signpost with ALL of life's answers. just sitting there, doing nothing. the majority of people pass it by, take it for granted, even interact with it maliciously, but i can read. i know that it is more than it appears. So i cherish nature above all else.

In complete indignation sometimes.

I am severely disappointed in the children of the Earth.

That all being said, nature never told me to read many books :lol: Nor have my walks been guided to the feet of a master of any caliber. Though i am deeply interested in learning... I'll allow only nature to be my true master. ever master from there on out is only accepted through natural transmission, and as an equal-in-progress.

OK! Everybody has to go his/her own path! :)

yes well, i am trying to relate to adjacent paths...

I cannot claim my path as absolute [weather absolutely or only individually] without knowledge of other paths, now can i? ;)

Part of the natural path involves learning to accept what comes your way as it does, but that doesnt mean i cant try to attract it.

How else could flowers pollinate with the practice of a completely different species if they did not have a practice of their own to attract the bees?

My own practice being the embrace of nature is not attractive to most paths; specifically the financially consumed paths.

...then buying Gary's Mind Light Nei Kung system would be quite a good investment (in case you'll get your ass up to force you through the hard training)! ;)

If Randi won't give you the money, you still can Jing him through the wall afterwards and say to him: "Well, if I don't have powers, then you obviously halluzinated what just happened!" :P

Jeez, you should be charged advertisement dollars, not that it shows obvious bias through vested interest, or anything . . .

Jeez, you should be charged advertisement dollars, not that it shows obvious bias through vested interest, or anything . . .

Don't try to troll a troll! :P

Well, if you are desperate enough to pay money and think your gonna develope supernatural powers, you're probably going to end up with a lot of bark and no bite.

• Like 1

Well, if you are desperate enough to pay money and think your gonna develope supernatural powers, you're probably going to end up with a lot of bark and no bite.

You are going straight to my ignore list, troll!

Bye!