Stigweard

$1.5million Fajin Challenge

Really?

Then I guess you typing on your computer (a piece of technology developed through "legitimate empirical evidence") is an object of faith belief is it ???

Do you own a car?? How would you feel if you found out that the safety standard certificate was just something someone made up on the spot?? You would like to know that it was backed up with some legitimate empirical evidence wouldn't you??

You live in the lap of luxury due to legitimate empirical evidence (aka scientific development), are you going to complain about all the conveniences you have from living in a modern Western world ??

I didn't think so...

;)

That is a faulty argument

Anyways stigweard you seem like a nice guy, Im not interested in getting annoyed at skeptical people, I guess I should thank people like you for making me face the reality of how most people view such things.

Peace

• Like 1

• A person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

Exactly!

Passing your challenge is not connected in any way with winning $1.5 million!

Therefore your so called "$1.5 million challenge" is a Fraud! :lol:

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Really?

Then I guess you typing on your computer (a piece of technology developed through "legitimate empirical evidence") is an object of faith belief is it ???

Do you own a car?? How would you feel if you found out that the safety standard certificate was just something someone made up on the spot?? You would like to know that it was backed up with some legitimate empirical evidence wouldn't you??

You live in the lap of luxury due to legitimate empirical evidence (aka scientific development), are you going to complain about all the conveniences you have from living in a modern Western world ??

I didn't think so...

;)

i do, all the freaking time. no one listens, so i tend to keep my mouth shut more these days :lol:

So where can i learn a good "supernatural ability" practice? :lol: i really need something better to do :P

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant
  • Like 1

I totally support Stigweard's proposal. If its believed to be a fraud, why not research the organizations involved who are offering the money, along with the research centers organizing the experiments? If they are legitimate organizations, then "passing" the experiments and not receiving the money would be a very bad reflection upon them, along with publicizing their actions.

With the experiments, why not take someone with you? Preferably another scientific researcher who would remain unbiased with the experiment, and observe all the testing, taking notes and copies of the research files, along with a lawyer? This way, someone unrelated to the experiment may take an on hand observation and record all findings. Thus, any tampering with any type of results would be almost impossible.

What if its not fraudulent? Then, by not taking the opportunity, one misses out on 1.5 mil, and fails to offer a bright light in the darkness of mystified claims and egotistical approaches in Taiji Quan.

I believe in abilities which arise when the time is needed due to one's cultivation. Thus reproducing certain effects may not be possible. Sometimes an ability just comes suddenly and disappears just as fast. Its in a time of need basis. Some people have the ability to reproduce the effects at any time.

Whether they can be done any time or not doesn't make the ability non-existent. YET those who can reproduce it, and show it in a controlled scientific experiment would offer much to those in the world of Taiji Quan.

If one can do it, why not go for the gold? Unless they choose to lay low, which in that case do not look for students, or at least do not accept many students. In the old days, there were many who had skill and only accepted a few students in a lifetime. Those teachers weren't very famous and stayed out of the public eye.

Edited by 林愛偉
  • Like 2

I'm grateful for washing machines, radiators (electrical ones), and water heaters! Also electric sewing machines, computers and wireless internet ..thingies. Planes are good too, because I don't want to be eaten by sharks taking a boat ride to China.

It would be fun to ride in a carriage pulled by actual horses, but would probably stink.

Peace,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉
  • Like 1

This "challenge" is a joke, these guys don't have any dough. All that is promised is they will help the successful challenger to apply to all these skeptic grants. Such a bunch pathetic clowns.

It wouldn't matter if they didn't have money, imo, because it seems extremely highly unlikely that anyone will ever win.

• Like 2

Exactly!

Passing your challenge is not connected in any way with winning $1.5 million!

Therefore your so called "$1.5 million challenge" is a Fraud! :lol:

You really need to learn to develop some reading and comprehension skills ... at no time ever have I made any statement that if they passed the specific fajin testing protocol I have developed and fully disclosed will they automatically win $1.5million. I invite you to go back through every single comment I have made and please show proof where I have said such a thing ... please ... do it.

There is absolutely no proof in any circumstance at any time that I have been deceptive about about any part of this project. I have fully disclosed links to where the documentation was and all details are fully available to anyone who checks.

But of course you don't have a problem with making unsubstantiated claims do you Dorian? After all your guru earns his living doing exactly that.

The testing protocol that I have been "attaching" with "The Challenge" is connected in the official document in this very specific way:

The Challenge:

To be able to perform or produce the paranormal ability of fajin under a strict and controlled scientific environment. An example of the type of testing protocol that a claimant will need to pass is found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thefajinproject/doc/421119777927083/

Because you cannot produce any evidence that I have been "deceptive" under any circumstance, your accusations that this challenge is a "fraud" is completely false and unfounded. Therefore you are misrepresenting my comments either through malice or stupidity, though I tend to think it is a blend of both.

Once more you are showing that your modus operandi is to shout as loudly as you can hurling insults and denigrations all the while failing to do the one single thing that would silence all skeptics forever ....

... provide credible evidence of your claims.

:)

well i dont know what fajin *is* but i know that when i practice personal cultivation techniques, it almsot always rains.

I personally believe i contributed to a thunder storm in the mojave desert last summer, but i also have no way of confirming it for myself, let alone anyone else; i do not dedicate enough of my life to cultivation, as i am trying to balance many other "real life" elements as well, but to be honest...

I think i need to dump a bunch of them and jsut strike out with nothing but a pack and a sleeping bag :P

I'm unwilling to head off on my own yet.... conflict of interest... beat myself up over it every day haha so far i cant tell if im winning, or if im winning. :lol:

But would weather manipulation count as evidence if there was a way to "prove" it was manipulated?

You really need to learn to develop some reading and comprehension skills ... at no time ever have I made any statement that if they passed the specific fajin testing protocol I have developed and fully disclosed will they automatically win $1.5million. I invite you to go back through every single comment I have made and please show proof where I have said such a thing ... please ... do it.

There is absolutely no proof in any circumstance at any time that I have been deceptive about about any part of this project. I have fully disclosed links to where the documentation was and all details are fully available to anyone who checks.

1. Title of this thread:

$1.5million Fajin Challenge

A very clear implication, which is a fraud!

2. Making a false impression/implication and not correcting it and not answering to direct questions concerning it can be lying to!

Questions/assumptions concerning the payment, to which you didn't react/which you didn't answer on ttb, so you didn't have to admit in this forum that the name "$1.5 million Fajin Challenge" is a fraud and that nobody who passes your test will get paid a single dollar by you:

Haha, you can already prepare the sum for the bank transfer to Gary! B)

(You can then pay the $ 1.5 milion in cash to him, lol!)

How exactly are the details of your challenge? I don't have a facebook account anymore and therefore can't see the site you link to!

Stig,

I don't have a facebook account and therefore can't read the facebook site you linked to!

Therefore could you please quote here what you wrote there please?

Your reaction, which implicates that winning $1.5 mio is in fact the result of passing your challenge:

As a part of this process we are offering "claimants" the opportunity to win $1.5million:

The $1.5million Fajin Challenge

If you are so "sure" Gary has "the stuff" than I am sure $1.5million would be an attractive offer.

The questioning about the alleged prize money goes on and you didn't care to answer in this forum:

Wow that's a lot of money -- is Stig rich? Or a ton of people donated?

Your only reaction concerning the question after the prize money:

There is $1.5million in prize money available to them if they do ... ;)

Edited by Dorian Black

Again, my questions if the passing of your test really guarantees the winning of $1.5 mio:

If it's like "knocking several people out with fajin under the watch of a scientist in Chicago and then he gets $1.5 million guaranteed", he's maybe interested!

Stig,

may I ask how the $ 1.5 million are financed and how the master can be sure to get the money if he demonstrates Jing successfully?

Is there a contract?

Is in the contract also the point defined that the random test subjects won't sue the master if they suffer bodily harm because of the transfer of power?

Only an idiot would take your test if these points are not exactly defined and guaranteed!

No answers by you, therefore Gary already knew your "$1.5 mio Fajin Challenge" was most likely a fraud:

Stig,

I skyped with Gary and he told me that he basically doesn't care for your scientific testing because he doesn't believe you that you can and will pay him the $ 1.5 million if he proves his Jing to you!

I guess his scepticism is legitimate!

Your reaction: STILL avoiding to clear things up about the "prize money" and trying to distract with attacks:

Hahhahah ... and here come the "Exit Clauses" ... so very predictable ... and rather pathetic !!!

:D

My legitimate reaction to all your "weaseling out":

It seems more pathetic to me to claim to be able to pay $ 1.5 million but ignoring the questions which ask for backing that claim up.

Still avoiding to admit openly on ttb that passing your test won't lead to any money at all:

LOL ... perhaps you ignored the fact that I have given complete links to where the project is being hosted. All details, including where the money is located, is provided. I know some bums have gone across to verify. I also know with 100% certainty that Gary has a Facebook account.

You will just have to accept that I am deliberately wanting to keep any involvement with the "Challenge" contained to one location.

Finally, after using the Facebook account of a buddy of mine, I could confirm that Gary's and my suspicions were right in the end:

Where is the $1.5million?

Various "skeptic" organizations across the globe have proffered up cash prizes for anyone who can prove they can perform paranormal abilities. The list can be found here:

The total amount exceeds US$1.5million. Through this challenge the Admin of The Fajin Project Facebook Group will be helping any qualified claimant win this pool of prizes.

...and that's the reason why Stig didn't answer the questions concerning the alleged $1.5 million prize money! :lol:

Stig will NOT pay it himself, but all the skeptic organisations of the world will happily accept the existence of Fajin and gladly pay collectively, when Stig shows them the objective video of CREDIBLE EVIDENCE of real Fajin, filmed by himself! Yeah, right! :lol:

What a ridicolous FRAUD!

Well done, Stig! This prooves only that you are willing to conceal important details to twist the facts according to your own agenda!
:lol:

...AGAIN!

And how will you actually guarantee, that all of these organisations will pay their prize moneys collectively to the master who passes your test?!

Because it's logical that these organisations will NOT accept the proof you would present them!

Every one of them would insist to test the master again by their own labs and scientists before they pay any money! So the master who passed your test would get nothing out of passing your test anyway but would have to invest much more time (and travel expenses) to get tested by all of these organisations again and again! And maybe their definitions of supernatural abilities are completely different, so they wouldn't accept real Fajin as a supernatural ability! I'm sure they would find ways to weasel out of the must to pay their prize money!

So: In fact your test with the alleged prize money of $1.5 million is not only a complete fraud, because you won't pay any money anyway, your test is also completely UNNECESSARY & WORTHLESS, because the Fajin Master would have to take AND PASS the real tests of those organisations which lead to real prize money ANYWAYS...at least FIFTEEN more tests (see below list in next post)!!!

The master would gain NOTHING AT ALL out of passing your ridicolous test!

It seems to me that you want to make yourself much more important than you really are with suggesting false authority and false ability to guarantee real Fajin masters to get big prize money!

=> Your unnecessary "prize-moneyed" test is a COMPLETE FRAUD! :lol:

Conclusion:

No real Fajin master on this planet has an interest to get used by you to help you to become the great Stig who proved to the world of science that Fajin exists....especially if they shall help you free of charge! I have really to ask how childish and self-centered your mind-set must be to believe the contrary for only one second! If you would really pay $1.5 mio to them, at least Gary would have agreed to all the nessecary testing, but as I proved, your test is completely unnessecary: The only tests that lead to prize money are the tests of the skeptic organisations, so these are the only tests that Fajin masters would do anyways!

The big question is: Why did you not only publish the list of the tests of the skeptic organisations with prize money? Why did you additionally create that fraud of your "$1.5 mio. Fajin challenge" that is completely useless to every person who would pass the test? They are interested in the money, not in proving something to science. Because if that would be the case, they would have done it anyways without your fraud test!

The answer is obviously that you wanted to create something on your own that would allow you to thrust into the spotlight, even if it was an unnessecary fraud! Pathetic...

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Dorian,

You like to throw the Fraud label around. Once again you have failed in reading, comprehension, logical argument, and proffering legitimate evidence.

Once again:

fraud / Noun

• Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
  • A person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

Even in the above verbose attempt to make a case that I have been deceptive ... you have failed.

In no circumstance, not one, have I been deceptive. Once again I will emphasize that from the outset I have provided complete access to all details and conditions of the challenge.

I initially, and quite deliberately, chose to keep it nice and tidy and focused on the group over at Facebook. But even so, once again, evidence shows quite clearly that I have provided all links and access from the word go.

To reemphasize there is not a single scrap of evidence to build any case of deception ... therefore your accusations of Fraud are baseless and slanderous.

In comparison:

• Gary Clyman is making claims of accomplishment and of having certain qualities and he is prominently using those claims to make personal gain.
  • Gary Clyman has not, to date, provided anything, anywhere, that would constitute credible evidence to verify the legitimacy of those claims.
  • Gary Clyman has point blank refused to engage in any test that would produce credible evidence to verify the legitimacy of those claims.
  • Add to this, Gary Clyman has issued direct threats of personal harm and violence at people who have insisted that he produce credible evidence to verify the legitimacy of those claims (I have the PM's would you like me to share them?).

Therefore, in the face of evidence, Gary Clyman can be "suspected" for fraudulent behavior.

• Like 1

this thread is making me laugh, but i cant post the link every dang day in the "what made you laugh today" thread...

wish i could prove something and end the argument once and for all.... and exemplify a proper usage of that 1.5 mil... :P

Dorian,

Stig,

your attempts of justification and distraction are completely irrelevant.

Certainly you would never admit the truth, no matter how extremely obvious it is.

Several people already agreed openly with my opinion and everybody will be able to comprehend my giving of evidence above.

Further denial from your side is useless.

There is a place in this world for everything and everyone and each person will choose their path and learn from it.

It would be helpful if the moderators created a separate section for all ads for instructors so that those who seek a certain type of instructor can find their instructor. It would also be helpful if moderators limit ads in signatures since posts simply become a medium for advertising. In this manner those who are searching can find what they are searching for.

• Like 3

There is a place in this world for everything and everyone and each person will choose their path and learn from it.

It would be helpful if the moderators created a separate section for all ads for instructors so that those who seek a certain type of instructor can find their instructor. It would also be helpful if moderators limit ads in signatures since posts simply become a medium for advertising. In this manner those who are searching can find what they are searching for.

May i also suggest that we have "Skeptics" section in the forum where skeptics can unhindered and freely exercise their skepticism.

• Like 4

It would be funny if someone accepted the challenge, and attained the 1.5 mil and proved all wrong about the legitimacy of this offer.

I would take the challenge, but I am truly in the know that what ever I have, I can not produce it on spot, at any time I wish unless I am in danger or facing unreasonable people leading to being in a life-threatening situation. I would fail the test! hahahahaha Its kind of like a protective response, not something in leisure. Requires one to have faith in what they do and practice, practice, practice :D

Also what I teach is dependent on the person, thus its not certain they will attain anything I may teach which leads to something "unusual", and or wisdom wise.

So, I don't post anything I can "do", don't advertise anything outside of what is done normally, and let my students know that whatever they get from me, and whatever they feel from me is based on their own capacity to understand: That its not certain they will be able to do what I "can", but with practice they may get close, or eventually "attain" something. And its all dependent on themselves. If they are content with that, then its good, if not, I would direct them to the people who claim great abilities from their practice.

Sorry Stigweard, I wish I was more capable to help out :)

Edited by 林愛偉
  • Like 4

It would be funny if someone accepted the challenge, and attained the 1.5 mil and proved all wrong about the legitimacy of this offer.

I would take the challenge, but I am truly in the know that what ever I have, I can not produce it on spot, at any time I wish unless I am in danger or facing unreasonable people leading to being in a life-threatening situation. I would fail the test! hahahahaha Its kind of like a protective response, not something in leisure. Requires one to have faith in what they do and practice, practice, practice :D

Also what I teach is dependent on the person, thus its not certain they will attain anything I may teach which leads to something "unusual", and or wisdom wise.

So, I don't post anything I can "do", don't advertise anything outside of what is done normally, and let my students know that whatever they get from me, and whatever they feel from me is based on their own capacity to understand: That its not certain they will be able to do what I "can", but with practice they may get close, or eventually "attain" something. And its all dependent on themselves. If they are content with that, then its good, if not, I would direct them to the people who claim great abilities from their practice.

http://www.irva.org/library/pdfs/morris2010anomalous.pdf

Newly declassified remote viewing research -- proving that yes the CIA and military funded paranormal spying after successful scientific replication.

• Like 3

Excellent post. This is what I tell my students. Each individual is different. A teacher can only speak of one's own experiences and not suggest that a student will in anyway be the same. It is doubtful that Einstein promised any of his students that they would be geniuses. Life's journey is one's own.

• Like 1

Excellent post. This is what I tell my students. Each individual is different. A teacher can only speak of one's own experiences and not suggest that a student will in anyway be the same. It is doubtful that Einstein promised any of his students that they would be geniuses. Life's journey is one's own.

Einstein probably warned them not to assume too much, "Don't think you will understand what I do. I just make this crap up as I go." hahahaha

http://www.irva.org/library/pdfs/morris2010anomalous.pdf

Newly declassified remote viewing research -- proving that yes the CIA and military funded paranormal spying after successful scientific replication.

Yes Yes! I heard of this back in the '80's...not this test, but that the U.S. gov uses remote viewing. HAHA So it may be that as long as the gov finds it useful, they will discredit it among the masses so as to make sure no one else realizes how to do it..then start a rebellion. :D ooooooppppssss (Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for those who try to use their remote viewing abilities to start rebellions against the u.s. gov. It is their own choice and responsibility).

Obviously you have not read my posts in this thread! :o

Stig doesn't offer any prize money at all!

Nobody can win any money by passing Stig's test!

On the Fajin challenge facebook page are links to 15 skeptic organisations all over the world which offer prize money, if you pass their specific tests! The sum of these prize moneys is around $1.5 mio.

Got it now?

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

But can Stig give females orgasms at a distance yet? haha.

Something most here would like to hear much less talk from you about, until you 'prove' your skills with a youtube clip, on passing unsuspecting female strangers.

• Like 5