Consciousness without an object

Consciousness is not a relationship "to" all - it is All as nothing.

Conceptually and as viewed as a derivative that we lean to - it is misunderstood.

To "subject - object" consciousness this is abandonment, void, delirium. Or it can be helpful if examined from afar so to speak and given the benefit of possibility.

One may reach Bliss and Oneness and this will bring near this Consciousness but in these waypoints acclimation will occur but not transcendence from the former. One must go beyond this - one can be in these states (Bliss / Oneness) and not in the Awakened state.

As Presence comes forth it may seep steeply in Oneness and this blissful awakening can delicately find us - it may appear on many levels - words will come more easily to this and stillness will be found in this to an extent. It is easy to lay here in claim of Awakening and simply BE - and allow our bodies to rise within this fragrance and feel the petals of love and compassion.

These are not dull states - these are not conceptual prisons of no-thought - but they are not outside of the prison of attachment - though they may seem as such.

It is from neutrality / clarity that the seat of Presence will rise from Bliss and drop away the drapery of hindrances that remain. Awakening will occur and the sleep of bliss will become apparent - but it will have no scent of wasted time - it was a passing unfoldment - it is a treasure and golden blood to the bodies.

If a teacher is concerned that some of the students are lingering in this place of bliss - note that it is more a slap to the back like that we see in Zen to awaken from trance and sleep and move forward in Presence.

The fear of resting in this place of Bliss or Nirvana is not based in lack of perseverance nor in finding the bedding to be so soft and the light so alluring as to transfix one in a trance of brilliance.

It will feel as though one must have Awakened - in accord with the conceptual mind the concepts will relate this state to what can be assumed to be Awakening and Enlightenment. It is still "identified mind" merged in Oneness. Extraordinary and brilliant and enchanting and expansive beyond words - but it is very possible to reach this state un-Awakened.

A great deal of the identifications will leave ones consciousness as one re-merges with All. But it is not the death of the "I's". It will conceptualize as such and may well feel that it must be so. But - typically it will become apparent that more is opening, unfolding and growing as a direct result of these free energies within the bodies.

Awakening will very much clarify the former misunderstanding - and the Bliss will still be there - and at times it will require the bodies to just Be in it - a Divine stillness of no momentum drenched in the light from within. A state of gratitude.

In this is much and the bodies continue to unfold. Initially the transformation / shift is disabling. Typically for several years the bodies catch up and the capacities re-clarify to a far higher wider All-ness. Again and again - the vastness is not possible to convey. But very real changes are taking place within the bodies and on a visceral level - it is very noticeable. All throughout the physical body and the interfaces and other bodies - it is not some ethereal out of body experience.

As a householder the energies often can come to spitting through fragments of former identifications - oh to be in a hut with this!

It is no effort and it is real cultivation that you watch as a happening in full presence.

There is no "you" to resist - Presence - Divine Natural Essence deepens and brightens and the organs of higher bodies clarify and come forth - Great Heart unfolds. The center of head bears a beacon.

• Like 6

Prior to Awakening we are essentially a series of Chinese finger puzzles.

As Awakened the fingers are no longer in the cups pulling - and all of those actions that created the suffering of position and polarity are gone - that is - Our Story is gone - "we" are gone.

Notice - this does not mean that the Chinese puzzle is now vaporized and forgotten - we are not some void shell - all the old puzzles are still sitting there for us to see - but we are not in them - and so we can see them as they Are/were and not from a position IN them but from a clean neutrality in Presence.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

This is an exciting time here - it appears several people here will awaken soon.

The quality of many posts and dialogs is very high and the energy is superb!

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5

The chakras have rooting in the spine but they are felt and are prominent near the skin too several inches deep along the front of the body.

The first chakra is predominant between the scrotum and anus in men and v and a in women. The crown chakra is top of head and primary interface is center of head.

The fluidity of energy movement throughout your body is radically affected by interference of mind and the frequencies that you fancy. This is also affected by congealed energetic structures of resistance again related to mind/fear. It could also be said that these blocking or restrictive energies are energetic structures that are "stuck in the past" - held in place by fear.

In the case of both Dantiens and chakras - they all pass on enhanced energies as one progresses or degenerates (becomes expansive - or - solidified in position - polarized - glued in place).

The lower chakras and dantiens should not be considered as in any way less than the upper ones - just as a tree requires roots and its strength is determined by them. Energies are constantly flowing up and down -

All of the energy conduits / channels / all of the bodies are fully electrified - everything is interacting.

The Dantiens can be view somewhat sponge like in that they saturate into surrounding tissue/energitics - while at the same time having central core. However words diminish the experience - it is much more of a magnetic field than wet sponge but both are somewhat accurate.

If you were to consider that a trillion trillion Milky Ways comprised what you inhabit - you would be considering only a small portion of the jewel you live within.

The dantiens will unfold far beyond simply distilleries. The channels of energies are far larger and more powerful than imaginable.

Not one ounce of inner engineering is required to unfold and grow these capacities and they are fully capable of achieving self sustaining energetic capacity that is effortless and without boundary.

Simple basic practice will bring all of this with it.

Complex practice will only bring some of this and will require a great deal more time to fully embody as it is slowed by concept and position and must eventually be superceeded by simple basic practice in order to unlearn the concept and position it creates. However - it is like the sirens on shore luring the voyagers off course - candy to the seeker for a speedy proof and prowess.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

Pinned down in ones Karmic frequencies:

In meditation and practice in general we are in emergence to Presence - Divine Essence.

We are in some sense two - the relative - that which suffers - and that which is spotless and unborn.

In cultivation (and this does include the cultivation that we call life) we have what can be a harmonious relationship of self and non-self and there can be an un-harmonious relationship.

Karma is those frequencies within which we reside - our positions - some about to be transcended and some fully glued, front and center. Long standing themes within which we loop and lament and bravado and delight.

Cultivation is intentional suffering - suffering in the sense of intentionally allowing the glues to rot. Intentionally allowing some light into our boxes of position and tastes / judgements. It is the attitude of less brittleness - possible flexibility - compassion and patience and if possible - genuine humor. The possibility of consciousness without object.

The relative and the true self are not necessarily at odds:

In a sense one can be puttsing about in all diligence regarding cultivation and be relatively at ease with the imperfection as seen from that bias without raging against it. Some would say this is when somehow a modicum of mindful and skillfull means have internalized. It comes with it a certain understanding or "surrender" to the paradox of paradox. Sometimes square pegs fit perfectly in round holes.

We can rage in position and insist that it can only be one way or the other way - there is no middle ground - and in this BE - pinned down to position that even if "true" is inherently dis-eased and apart.

Consciousness without object - Divine Essence - is still and glueless - nothingness in light. The hands do not hold - they behold.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

Hi Spotless,

Do you have any thoughts to share about immanence? There seems to be a two-sided happening. The apparent transcendence by letting go of the non-self and it's neuroses and fears, and an apparent immanence of Divine Essence. Understood that it is never not us, our Truest Being, but there seems to be an element of immanence as form for some.

In Vedanta, we call this immanence with form (and thereby name) as Saguna Brahman. This too is felt as our own presence, but those who haven't yet felt the objectless presence (Nirguna Brahman), call this immanence of Divinity into the human being. And is there a chance that one might get "stuck" here under the impression that "IT" (Divine Manifestation of Presence) is separate from the Self/non-self?

Hi Spotless,

Do you have any thoughts to share about immanence? There seems to be a two-sided happening. The apparent transcendence by letting go of the non-self and it's neuroses and fears, and an apparent immanence of Divine Essence. Understood that it is never not us, our Truest Being, but there seems to be an element of immanence as form for some.

In Vedanta, we call this immanence with form (and thereby name) as Saguna Brahman. This too is felt as our own presence, but those who haven't yet felt the objectless presence (Nirguna Brahman), call this immanence of Divinity into the human being. And is there a chance that one might get "stuck" here under the impression that "IT" (Divine Manifestation of Presence) is separate from the Self/non-self?

In my previous post I used the word transcendence loosely and remember a glimmer of color coming to mind when using that word in relation to "transcending karma" - it was a poor choice of wording on my part because I do not view it as transcendence from frequencies nor do I actually look at a legitimate process of "letting go". But perhaps the use of that word brought us to this very conversation.

Consciousnessness is - everything/nothing. The concept of nothing is difficult - it is a bit like space:

Un-obstruction - the Ying to Forms Yang.

Everything is alive and there is no boundary - nothing to transcend. Somehow Rigpa as a word comes to mind (not sure if it's germain).

There is no outside edge to consciousness.

When it appears one is letting go - it is a frequency that has played out - it is falling away - we like to take credit for doing in this and the heroic ideas of surrender but for the most part it is already done and we are simply arriving at awareness of a new dawn.

(However - we do need to have healthy egos - it takes this to watch positions rot - normally we fortify them at every turn)

Self/no-self is the same - Presence - Divine Essence is hyper embodiment - clarity, stunning oneness as we abide in the symbiotic fields - all fields available.

When suffering ends position has fallen away - it is the cause of all suffering. But the seeing and knowing is embodied and while much is revealed in this - much has never been exercised - we are unattached but still localized in the oneness:

Imagine you were a bus - and drove around enjoying this - but then someone explained to you that you are not a bus - you are a spaceship plane with wings and you can fly - and you somehow came to understand this was true and all the stars and skies were your domain - and you were given free passage and money and everything to go immediately - you are new to flying - to thinking as a flyer - to being able to float in the air - to understanding not only that all fear is gone but ALL vistas are Now.

Time and Space - No Time - No Space - both exist (there is no distance in consciousness - no timespan)

There are no higher and lower realms - there are realms of held frequency and realms of free frequency - is the rough bark of a tree not as fine and held in the same regard as a leaf?

Presence Is with what arises - it becomes no difference - that which enters the presence is intuition in place of mind.

It is Heart Mindlessness - it is Divine Essence in stillness or in arising. Oneness and localization. (I am new in putting words to this - forgive me).

Intuition in this sense is not a localized thought /premonition - it is a general wide swath sensing of an entire matrix and a gentle knowing guiding mindless action. It is Grace floating on air fully grounded in astonishing embodiment.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 4

Come to know the energy systems of the bodies and you will come to see that they are the scaffolding for the bodies and not the other way around.

Take the energy systems away and the body turns to dust - take the body away and a great deal remains alive and vibrant.

The presence is fully capable of leaving the body intact - while fully conscious.

But take time to feel and know the energy systems - it is possible to feel the energy so deeply and so radiantly that the flesh is the lighter more ephemeral of the two. And the two are one.

• Like 6

Question:

"Did you ever go through extreme inner heat and sweating vasodilation heart speeding up, that feels like its cleaning out the insides of the body, and also testicle pain that is not actually painful, but something is definitely happening?

It's a bit of a personal question, i know, hope thats ok! "

End quote/question

------

Reply:

I have experienced "extreme heat": twice my LDT turned into a hot ball and in one case I was outside with not much more than a wind breaker and a turtle neck on and i was literally steaming in 5 degree winter cold - my entire body was toasty warm - even my exposed ear lobes - I did not have a hat on. 

It also happened once when breaking up with a girlfriend - she was in bed next to me and the same ball of heat began to "digest" all the pain pictures and emotions moving through my space. My heart beat may have elevated in the second experience and I was probably sweating as well - not sure about the testicles.

Regarding the testicle experience, it has probably happened many times - I have very often had awareness there.

These are experiences from many years ago - what I am experiencing daily now is astonishing by comparison. I have been undergoing massive energy transformations every week or two for five years now. None of them are painful or difficult- few have ever been painful or difficult.

My Heart used to have a very low beat - around 36 bpm. I was an athlete but this was not related to vasodilation - not sure how vasodilation would feel or look like in a diagnosis other than dilated blood vessels which I assume would lower blood pressure - mine has always been on the healthy low side of the curve.

i have had very disheartening and extremely difficult times in my life where I have experienced in bed lots of heat, elevated racing heart and sweating - quite a few times. This was not practice related (though life is practice).

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5

Seeing futures:

i was recently reading a post and seeing futures was mentioned - commenting on it there would have only have served to derail the conversation but I thought it might be helpful to talk about it here.

It is possible to see futures - it is actually quite common - we see/feel/know futures all the time but override this ability and then often reprimand ourselves afterward.

it is also possible to see futures in clarity like a movie - full color - not believe what you have just seen or paid no attention to it and then proceed to live the event you saw exactly and precisely as it happened in the movie that you saw.

It is also possible to "know" futures and understand that it is a future you can count on and utilize it - these can be simple things in the very near future or larger events or transactions that you see in clarity with no willfulness. This is sometimes shown in movies (as in movies in theaters) and it is actually possible. Such things as seeing numbers clearly that can be bet on such as a horse race and even in seeing a hand in poker about to take place or a number coming up on a roulette wheel.

It is an ability that is generally available here and there - even to those adept at it - adept has a different meaning here:

One adept at it has the ability to see - as we all do - and the ability to be out of ones way in the seeing of it. It is invariably not something one masters in the normal sense of mastery (at least not until well into post Awakening and even then it is rare in part that it takes a great deal to become acclimated to certain aspects that are incomprehensible to even very enlightened Awakened individuals).

The interest can be both In the ability and in the arguement regarding the idea of futures in a Now and also regarding if futures are malleable.

Futures are malleable to an extent - the raw energies need to be played out but simple changes can make dramatic differences.

They are in this sense very malleable.

to be continued......maybe......

• Like 2

Yeah i can change present. Just i will undo or edit my text i have written down. So i claim i have the ability to go into the past and then edit the present. And currently i create my future and i will manifest it by clicking on a button.

• Like 1

Today I was attending the Buddhist Temple retirement service/party with my wife and son.

We each received a ticket stub for some drawing that would come up later.

The drawing commenced and a thought came to me that if I won I would give it to one of the ladies at a table across the way if they had not also won something. It was announced that one of them was 99 but they sat in a group and I was not sure which one it was so my wish to give was generalized to that group.

I looked at them from time to time and one of them looked younger than the others but quite uneasy and looked like she was having a tough time with herself.

My son ended up calling out the numbers - and my wife won a pot of Orchid's.

The second to last call was my ticket - and I went up and picked out another pot of Orchid's.

The women over in the other area had accumulated a good number of prizes so I gathered up things in the end and headed out - but I spotted some iced lemon water in a cold sweating glass dispenser and decided to pour myself a cup.

i set down the two plants and a women came up and clearly stole one (grabbed it and quickly turned to cover it). I stopped her and let her know that was ours and she explained that a woman who had been a member a very long time had received nothing - and so I said "please then give it to her" and she walked off. She gave it to the woman that was sitting with the others across from me at the other table that looked pretty grim.

Had she asked me for one the result would have been the same - but that was beside the point - it was nice to see them both smiling as the one handed over the potted Orchid to the other.

Seeing futures is not always clear until it has occurred 

Edited by Spotless
Spelling
  • Like 6

your conclusion is a compounded thing, it has a meta. Meta is a thing what can be exploited, and used as a way to get advantage over others.

What you don't tell is a meta, a way how to get rid of false thinking. Instead you bring an example to make the belief in supernatural stronger.

Sometimes one can see things crystal clear - but they can seem preposterous:

Not many years ago when my mother was 95 (she's 100) I was concerned that she had some nutritious alternate food in her cabinet. I went to an organic grocery and was standing in the soup section looking at various alternatives that only required adding hot water.

My wife and son who was 4 at the time were milling around somewhere else shopping.

Very clearly I had a vision of my son kicking me in the nuts and laying me flat - it had been awhile since I had seen such a vision and I passed it off and continuespd looking at the soup. Then I turned to the right and took about two steps when my son came around the corner and kicked me in the nuts and laid me flat on the ground in pain. 

He was gathered up in Tania's arms crying as I was half in agony and half smiling at having seen the whole thing as rediculous as it was. My son had been playing at marching apparently.

• Like 4

On the Buddhist temple experience, you stated you had a thought.  In contrast on the post above, you mentioned you had a (crystal) clear vision.

When you say, you had a thought --  if one were to go by just what you stated on that post -- it does leave room to questions, whether it is compounded thinking as allinone stated. 

May be there was more to it than what you stated on that particular post.  Based on reading your other posts in this thread and some other topics, I wouldn't question your experience.  

• Like 1

Its his thinking what is like fire burns fingers and that's it. Yea it is true. But there are principles there why it burns, and i bet Spotless thinks he is beyond that kind of thinking, that you don't need to know, apparently it will shut a lot of doors.

You will get no response when asked about real world transformations. How you can see future what hasn't happened yet?

The answer could be wrong but at least it is that right mind what can transform.

In the first example at the Buddhist temple a thought came to me - yes - and in the form that it was realized "I was "giving" my prize to one of them".

As I could see it later - it was more like - My prize would be going to one of them - it was never to be "my prize" but for a passing few moments. I did not really "give it" - it moved from a nearness to me to her.

Regardless - it is how futures are seen sometimes - I wanted to convey this because I have been dealing with this for about 40 years now and it is not always as concrete as some would think. Obviously it can also be delusional - but one has to see delusion for what it really is and abilities for what they are. Fundamentalists both religious and athiestic cannot understand the differences just now - they are in a frequency that is temporarily a closed loop - perhaps a lifetime or a passing phase.

My prize did pass to one of those ladies - out of a large crowd of people it went to them which is what I saw early on - I saw my prize going to one of them - it was formulated in a story of movement that made sense - but it happened otherwise in a story that did not make sense (a woman stealing my prize openly in a Buddhist temple just after a farewell dinner to our sensei) yet the "transaction" took place. 

---

Regarding what Aperion&perion said - he was correct - like a vision you can see clearly but not one obscuring what one is seeing with the physical eyes.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Spotless said:

Regardless - it is how futures are seen sometimes - I wanted to convey this because I have been dealing with this for about 40 years now and it is not always as concrete as some would think. Obviously it can also be delusional - but one has to see delusion for what it really is and abilities for what they are.

This makes it clear.  Thanks  (for the entire thread -- sharing your experiences).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Apeiron&Peiron said:

And where is there dishonesty?

Oh, and speaking of getting banned......

(People have been suspended for less abusive posts than the above)

I don't accept that notion that i am being abusive. I reject that. Watch your mouth kid.

59 minutes ago, allinone said:

I don't accept that notion that i am being abusive. I reject that. Watch your mouth kid.

"Watch your mouth kid"?

Seriously?!?

Is that like, "Call me abusive again and I'll punch you in the nose"?

<sigh>

• Like 1

I only just now read Allinone's recent comments - they were "ignored" prior to that but I was informed he was banned because of them so I thought I would take a look. Pretty rough space.

2 minutes ago, Spotless said:

I only just now read Allinone's recent comments - they were "ignored" prior to that but I was informed he was banned because of them so I thought I would take a look. Pretty rough space.

knew it. That was the reason, i need to use foul languaeg to get eyes.