Recommended Posts

On 8/1/2015 at 10:15 AM, Kubba said:

O yes, these states seems dont fade away but just "get included".

Its really hard to find any explanation post factum, and the teachers of zen I've been to wasnt into expaining anything. I found only one teacher on YouTube that was telling about these things the language that was simple and I could recognise what I've been through thanks to him. Maybe these zen guys dont talk in order to avoid rerooting of some parts of egoity? I don't know.

So far I thought that this 1000 petal experience will come back, but seems it is experienced only once, and afterwards there is this repose phase.

 

These main chakras seems to work on different layers, starting from different energies and its blocks, then pranas, organs... but am not sure, just my experience. True that it is a really comlex thing, especially the throath for me and this one under the tummy.

 

I used to have tons of energy blocked in my neck, throath, heart and the lower spine area that were washed out through dramatic kundalini rising that I wasnt expected in my deepest dreams. Durring these the fasting happend spontaneously, I just could not eat.

 

 

How is it that they don't say anything about it in these schools? I've heart from one abbot that they start to have very dramatic risings more and more and often people go crazy afterwards. One isnt prepared too much for this stuff nor can understand while it happends. Is it due to that each person went through it different way?

 

You mentioned somewhere the impact on people around you. I kind of notice it through their postures, changes of moods or energy rising that somehow my presence actually impacts people around. I met one man that could preceive my aura or my energy field and he was going crazy in my presence (but also helping with healling some gaps in my "field". Hope it isnt dangerous for peope?

 

Welcome to 1000 petal lotus club.

In my experience:  before my kundalini popped out a 1000 petal lotus, I had a constant pressure in my head, and for about 2 years I instinctively would vibrate my brain during meditation. Then one day my lotus popped out and I was given the opportunity to see it clearly. Afterword others could sens it but even though I exit my physical shell frequently I have not seen it since.

In my experience: Having a nirvana experience and other major experiences are all pretty much the same, the power that it takes to receive such experiences is being used to create, and it is to much to maintain your views or feelings of wonderful experiences, that is why I believe unless your higher self determines that it is important for you to get another look at your lotus, that once may have to do until your spirit becomes functionally powerful enough to maintain the energy output. :)

P.S. I know this is a old post, so fellow lotus wearer let me know how you are doing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 12:35 PM, mrpasserby said:

In my experience: Having a nirvana experience and other major experiences are all pretty much the same, the power that it takes to receive such experiences is being used to create, and it is to much to maintain your views or feelings of wonderful experiences, that is why I believe unless your higher self determines that it is important for you to get another look at your lotus, that once may have to do until your spirit becomes functionally powerful enough to maintain the energy output. :)

P.S. I know this is a old post, so fellow lotus wearer let me know how you are doing.

Try looking at this - your spirit is already "functionally powerful enough to maintain the energy output" - it is a matter of doing the practice of intentional suffering/true inner work that will bring the subtle bodies and the gross physical body to transmit / conduct high Presence. The energies are limitless and require no-effort.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/7/2017 at 11:58 PM, Spotless said:

The ideas of the "new age" view of the 3rd Eye are no more fraught with dogma and no more or less misguided than the ancient texts. Most view it as the emergence of abilities - but those are references to various parts. Clairvoyance is generally the ability given to the brow chakra - a small portion of the third eye as I use the term.

 

One does not call Wisdom an ability 

 

It's called wisdom eye for a reason.

 

People believe that with an open third eye, a practitioner can see spirits, gods and demons and talk with them.  Once a person start to communicate with non-human forms of consciousness, he gradually obtains guidance in life and actual knowledge: for example, the indigenous tribes of the Amazonian rainforest have shamans/elders who claim to have knowledge of the therapeutic use of hundreds of medicinal plants and they say that they received this actual medicinal wisdom by communicating with the plants themselves. 

 

A real third eye opening allows you to gather knowledge beyond the human realm of existence and - most importantly-- to apply this knowledge in our world for practical and tangible results: this is wisdom. This means that an "opening" that allows you to describe heavenly realms, but doesn't bring real meaningful wisdom... is just an opening of the imagination. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

 

It's called wisdom eye for a reason.

 

People believe that with an open third eye, a practitioner can see spirits, gods and demons and talk with them.  Once a person start to communicate with non-human forms of consciousness, he gradually obtains guidance in life and actual knowledge: for example, the indigenous tribes of the Amazonian rainforest have shamans/elders who claim to have knowledge of the therapeutic use of hundreds of medicinal plants and they say that they received this actual medicinal wisdom by communicating with the plants themselves. 

 

A real third eye opening allows you to gather knowledge beyond the human realm of existence and - most importantly-- to apply this knowledge in our world for practical and tangible results: this is wisdom. This means that an "opening" that allows you to describe heavenly realms, but doesn't bring real meaningful wisdom... is just an opening of the imagination. 

A practitioner with an open third eye may see spirits of many types and possibly talk with them. This will still depend upon many fears and blocks that might suppress certain directions. However - we are always already in communication with such beings and already receive guidance and actual knowledge.

 

It is clearly different when you are actively involved in "clear seeing" (Clairvoyance) but it should not imply that one does not still have considerable blinders upon what they see. Prior beliefs - if still fairly held - effect what one sees or does not see considerably.

 

Speaking with plants and animals and communication in new ways with all sorts of different consciousnesses may be an incredible and wonderful part of this opening - it is an aspect that few "third eye openings" include and it is not necessary to open the "third eye" for these abilities. This is a bit of what I was getting at in the quote you quoted me on - and you are expounding as an example exactly what I was getting at - that the third eye of the brow chakra is often spoken of far beyond what it includes. And it is different from the opening in the middle of the forehead, the back of the head, the top of the head and many other subtle bodies areas in and around the head and throat. And the enlightening of the Center of the head is an incorporation of many complex expansions.

 

Opening of the Third Eye is a very considerable expansion - it does not necesarrily include all of what you have proposed but it is assumed to include even more than you have proposed. And it is often considered in lofty terms - because it is a marker so to speak of spiritual achievement - but it is not the marker that has been assumed to it from those that "believe in it". And like many abilities - the believers often ascribe many lofty assumptions without realizing just how much more is required to have the full array of assumptions they put into them.

 

So much focus on one small center - (yes it is a massive achievement in many ways) - it is the perfect set-up for loosing oneself and practice in the bravado of the achievement and succumb to standing on that small hill for a lifetime.

 

"Gods" and "demons" - were it so simple as that. 

 

 

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spotless said:

However - we are always already in communication with such beings and already receive guidance and actual knowledge.

 

If that were the case, a person with an open mind should be able to spontaneously know everything about his environment, since everything has a form of consciousness. 

 

But knowing the medicinal properties of plants by talking with the plants themselves and gain knowledge of what's going on far away by listening to the wind are no ordinary wisdom at all. 

 

I don't think that we're in communication with different forms of consciousness, that's why tribesmen need a shaman to talk with the spirits for healing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites