Aaron

Religion is the poison of Spirituality

Mornington Crescent!

I win.

(Hubbelvests Gambit)

Damn I thought the Hubbelvests Gambit was disallowed on alternate moves on the day before the Apocalypse! (these yanks won't have a clue ha ha)

• Like 1

An easy and oft made error Apech....

Had there been no R in the month in an uneven ended year (May 2011 for example) then you would be quite correct, however as it is December 2012 the gambit may be played, provided of course each player remains comfortable seated during the move.

Have you the old rules?

We tend to use the 2009 amended, the one without the illustrations.

It has far fewer advertisements towards the back than the now almost defunct 2001 edition which of sad necessity remains in use amongst expats and colonials.

Next year's all comers open is to be entirely 2009 for the first time.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

An easy and oft made error Apech....

Had there been no R in the month in an uneven ended year (May 2011 for example) then you would be quite correct, however as it is December 2012 the gambit may be played, provided of course each player remains comfortable seated during the move.

Have you the old rules?

We tend to use the 2009 amended, the one without the illustrations.

It has far fewer advertisements towards the back than the now almost defunct 2001 edition which of sad necessity remains in use amongst expats and colonials.

Next year's all comers open is to be entirely 2009 for the first time.

I still play by the deQuincy convention on weekdays but reverse positions on being Trumped, I find the endgame is more elegant without the ability to swop junctions for roundabouts.

I still play by the deQuincy convention on weekdays but reverse positions on being Trumped, I find the endgame is more elegant without the ability to swop junctions for roundabouts.

DeQuincey you say?

A fine player in his day, one of the old school. Sadly Opium's gain was Mornington Crescent's loss.

Edited by GrandmasterP

We have a Trump.

• Like 1

Anyone want to play with me? :ph34r:

I had a chuckle...

• Like 1

So with this 2012, walked out the moon seems different cant pinpoint why, usually im sensitive to the moons energy, also I stop focusing on ldt, goes straight to third eye, look like one of those indian cross eyed yogis walking my dog.... "It" is there..

So with this 2012, walked out the moon seems different cant pinpoint why, usually im sensitive to the moons energy, also I stop focusing on ldt, goes straight to third eye, look like one of those indian cross eyed yogis walking my dog.... "It" is there..

Now I have to go look. I'll be back.

Chocolates are the poison of spirituality Sinan.

(Can I have one?)

thorntons mate...sure..

Now I have to go look. I'll be back.

Damn!!! The moon is gone!!!

It might be because the clouds are hiding it as when I stepped outside I got wet from the rain that is falling right now.