Aaron

Religion is the poison of Spirituality

Interactions between vmarco and Recep Ivedik would have been interesting to observe...

Yes, as long as they kept the discussion civil. Only Vmarco can play the part he does. I never would be able to even though I am a self-declared Atheist and he is not.

Like et thoughts said..how to take the blow and receive it as a caress.

If you think I am going to turn the other cheek you are out of your mind.

• Like 1

If you think I am going to turn the other cheek you are out of your mind.

I dont think that's what it means. I think if it meant that, it might say 'turn the other cheek".

:)

Tea is sublime.

Drink tea, know tea.

Be tea.

And biscuits of course.

Little goes better with a lovely cup of tea than a nice biscuit, or at this festive tide, the three Aldi Deep Fill Mince pies (Holly Lane Brand, quite delicious) that I have just consumed along with a cheering cup of Red Bush by way of a light supper.

Life is indeed good sometimes.

Actually a little Southern Comfort in that tea does wonders.

Hey. I've been away ...is it supper time?

I've just got a mug of green tea.

Good for you!

The rest of us seem to be turning to drink

Good for you!

The rest of us seem to be turning to drink

Its the end of the world tomorrow ... maybe that's why!

• Like 1

Booze is Satan's buttermilk brother MH.

As the old song hath it.....

.... For lips that touch liquor shall never touch mine.

You flirt!

HI marblehead.

TBH I dont know what you mean when you say "Come on Cat". I dont understand.. I am english, you know.. maybe that has a connotation for you that makes sense in this context, but it doesnt make sense to me at all. Explain?

I'm sorry MH, I dont - at all - know your stance or relationship with VM. I dont read each and every post on the board.

I havent read all this thread, very far from it.

Yes I agree about 'rubbing up the wrong way' self questioning, and yes, I also agree that VMarco has a haughty tone.

Does your post essentially mean that you are one of the people who asked VM to return?

"Come on Cat." may have been better expressed with, "Really Cat, etc." I have spoken positively of Vmarco on numerous occasions. Just because he has irritated a couple (few?) more people doesn't change my opinion.

My relationship with Vmarco? None other than my opinion that he has something of value to share with us. And again, no, I don't always agree with him. My relationship with Vmarco is similar as was my relationship with Vaj. He and I disagreed most of the time. But now and then our opinions allowed us an agreement. I still think he is a very nice person and think it is sad that he felt it best to leave us.

Anyhow, I am not defending Vmarco because there is or might be something in it for me. But there might be something in it for others. I generally defend Ya Mu as well. Nothing in that for me either except continued friendship.

I dont think that's what it means. I think if it meant that, it might say 'turn the other cheek".

:)

Yep. It said what it said. And I said what I said. Different levels, same copncept.

Hey. I've been away ...is it supper time?

I've just got a mug of green tea.

Well, it's good that you didn't get mugged.

Its the end of the world tomorrow ... maybe that's why!

Yeah, but a new one is going to start up immediately. Most people won't even know it happened.

• Like 1

Betcha £10,000,000 that it isnt

*thinks* might be worth a nuclear chain reaction just to get that ten million.