Aaron

Religion is the poison of Spirituality

Yeah, but a new one is going to start up immediately. Most people won't even know it happened.

You mean I bought in supplies of sardines, canned peaches and bottled water for nothing!

Anyway I've decided religion is the poison of spirituality ... its definite ... so that's the end of this thread.

• Like 1

Then why did Jesus drink wine?

For his stomach's sake plus he held shares in a winery.

The advertisement may be found at.....

1Timothy Chapter 5 and verse 23

;-)

Edited by GrandmasterP

11pm London time it's due tomorrow that apocalypse thang apparently.

Bound to be late .. like the buses.

You mean I bought in supplies of sardines, canned peaches and bottled water for nothing!

Oh!, no, they will still be edible. You just won't have to go shopping for a while.

11pm London time it's due tomorrow that apocalypse thang apparently.

Do you want to tale the bet?

You could split it with Apech - £5,000,000 each. You can pay it off in installments if you lose

Anyway I've decided religion is the poison of spirituality ... its definite ... so that's the end of this thread.

I admire a man of decision! (Even when they are wrong.)

For his stomach's sake plus he held shares in a winery.

The advertisement may be found at.....

1Timothy Chapter 5 and verse 23

;-)

Hehehe. Let me see if I can find my Bible so I can look that up.

Yep. It said what it said. And I said what I said. Different levels, same copncept.

no, it isnt what you said. Different concept.

"Come on Cat." may have been better expressed with, "Really Cat, etc." I have spoken positively of Vmarco on numerous occasions. Just because he has irritated a couple (few?) more people doesn't change my opinion.

My relationship with Vmarco? None other than my opinion that he has something of value to share with us. And again, no, I don't always agree with him. My relationship with Vmarco is similar as was my relationship with Vaj. He and I disagreed most of the time. But now and then our opinions allowed us an agreement. I still think he is a very nice person and think it is sad that he felt it best to leave us.

Anyhow, I am not defending Vmarco because there is or might be something in it for me. But there might be something in it for others. I generally defend Ya Mu as well. Nothing in that for me either except continued friendship.

Yes, sorry MH, I wasnt aware of your opinion of VMarco.

Good -Oh. :)

Then three apocalypses (apocalypsyii ?) might well come at once if your London Bus analogy proves to be correct.

I thought I'd take the number 11 Apocalypse down the Bayswater Road and then hop on the Gotterdamerung line to World's End ... should be able to see the photons dissolve into anti-matter from there ... what do you think?

• Like 1

tao-te-ching-1.jpg

Actually, when I am speaking with a couple friends (Christians) of mine I oftentimes do refer to the TTC as my Bible just to set the tone for what I will be saying next.

I thought I'd take the number 11 Apocalypse down the Bayswater Road and then hop on the Gotterdamerung line to World's End ... should be able to see the photons dissolve into anti-matter from there ... what do you think?

Mornington Crescent!

I win.

(Hubbelvests Gambit)

http://www.mornington-crescent-rule.fsnet.co.uk/mornington-crescent-rules.htm

Edited by GrandmasterP