Aaron

Religion is the poison of Spirituality

Chocolates are the poison of spirituality Sinan.

(Can I have one?)

What was that I heard about chocolate recently? It tickles one's happy organs? Something like that.

only have it every few days now mate...ill have you know !!!!!!!!!!1111 lol

So with this 2012, walked out the moon seems different cant pinpoint why, usually im sensitive to the moons energy, also I stop focusing on ldt, goes straight to third eye, look like one of those indian cross eyed yogis walking my dog.... "It" is there..

lots of stars super HELLO! - ish..

'sgooooood.

• Like 1

only have it every few days now mate...ill have you know !!!!!!!!!!1111 lol

I'm not gonna' touch that one either. Hehehe.

• Like 1

Dark chocolate is good for lowering the blood pressure: about one gram per day if one has issues, in addition to regulating the diet, ect. Very good for overall mood, as well. There's also an interesting tale of a catholic priest who was murdered by some of the ladies in his congregation when he forbade them from drinking chocolate during mass. I can go look it up, if anyone wants to hear it.

lots of stars super HELLO! - ish..

'sgooooood.

Oh yeah .. they've been singing louder and louder all week :)

• Like 1

There's also an interesting tale of a catholic priest who was murdered by some of the ladies in his congregation when he forbade them from drinking chocolate during mass. I can go look it up, if anyone wants to hear it.

I can understand them murdering him. Those women who love chocolate are very attached to it. It's probably better for a person than is religion.

Hi guys

My name is Recep Ivedik..I am posting from sinans account. I managed this with my astral unibrow skills. I just want to knowwwwww if youll be my girlll,,,,,heyyyyyyy heeeeey baby, hu ha, i wana noooo ooo ooo ooo if u be my girllll

• Like 1

Hi guys

My name is Recep Ivedik..I am posting from sinans account. I managed this with my astral unibrow skills. I just want to knowwwwww if youll be my girlll,,,,,heyyyyyyy heeeeey baby, hu ha, i wana noooo ooo ooo ooo if u be my girllll

I think you have some serious problem at multiple levels. Hehehe.

• Like 1

that is satanic i cut negativity with my katana

• Like 1

I can understand them murdering him. Those women who love chocolate are very attached to it. It's probably better for a person than is religion.

"I regard monotheism as the greatest disaster ever to befall the human race. I see no good in Judaism, Christianity, or Islam." - Gore Vidal

"I am as firmly convinced that religions do harm as I am that they are untrue." Bertrand Russell

"The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear." J Krishnamurti

• Like 1

Had a thought: Didn't someone once say something like, "Religion is the opium of the people."?

I "believe" that was Marx (Not Groucho)

to which I added "and TV must be their cocaine"

• Like 2

"I regard monotheism as the greatest disaster ever to befall the human race. I see no good in Judaism, Christianity, or Islam." - Gore Vidal

"I am as firmly convinced that religions do harm as I am that they are untrue." Bertrand Russell

"The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear." J Krishnamurti

Hey! You're back. Still love your quotes, I see.

Actually, the first known monotheistic religion, Zoroasterianism, wasn't all that bad an ideal. It pretty much failed because it required the followers to be responsible for their thoughts, words, and actions. They just couldn't handle that so they created a devil to blame all their wrong-doing on.

Ah! You said (in your quote) one of my favorite word/concepts to talk about: Fear. But I'll pass on that for now.

• Like 1

Not too fast there, MH ... because opiates are very good medicine, if properly used to make severe pain bearable :P

Not too fast there, MH ... because opiates are very good medicine, if properly used to make severe pain bearable :P

Hehehe. Naw, I don't have any problem with talking about the uselessness of forms of attachments. (Yes, I still smoke. Shame on my ass!)

I think you have some serious problem at multiple levels. Hehehe.

If you look at Recep Ivedik's post with a clear view, it really is no different than posts from CowTow, gatito, anamatva, shenlung, etc,...who find nothing really usefull or interesting being said here,...because in fact, their posts are devoid of any meaningful contribution to the elevation/liberation of humankind.

I like typing my posts from the point of view that I could die tonight,...in other words,...if I was to die tonight,...what kind of post would I be spending my last minutes with?

"Soon we all will die; our hopes and fears will be irrelevant....on the luminous continuity of existence which has no origin and which has never died, we project all the images of life and death, terror and joy, demons and gods. These images become our complete reality, and we submit without thinking to their dance. In all the movements of this dance we project our greatest fears on death, and we make every effort to ignore it." The Great Liberation

Edited by Vmarco
  • Like 1

the many names of god each expressing a different facet... the most secret name of god being the sound of breath in the throat.

You left me behind with that one. I am, and this rarely happens, speechless.

Had a thought: Didn't someone once say something like, "Religion is the opium of the people."?

Minute 1:22