Aaron

Religion is the poison of Spirituality

Thanks for the advice, but I'd rather just do what I know in my heart is the right thing to do. If a dog is dangerous, then who am I to let it wander around harming innocent people?

Aaron

Over on the MA forum there's been a huge debate about this very issue

http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/106587-Fighting-Off-Dogs

Edited by GrandmasterP

Aaron has a point if some people like (osho) didnt step up to the plate and take the role of "bad guy whos intefering" how many more people would be fanatic religious people...Is it really that evil to talk about something you dislike..E.T thoughts you do this constantly by the way.

Osho was terrified of dogs, even little ones.

Not an uncommon trait for people raised in rural India where rabies is a real threat still.

PS

Nice new icon Sinan.

What does the writing say?

Edited by GrandmasterP

no idea mate, just like the simplicity and energy of the circle, nice and simple but conveys something...spiritual art..

• Like 1

It says:

All the wise ones of the ten directions

have entered this!

And was:

Brushed by the 76 year old fellow Toya,

formerly of Shinkutsuji.

Interesting, curious do you understand japanese or are you familiar with this kind of work.

Over on the MA forum there's been a huge debate about this very issue

http://www.martialta...ghting-Off-Dogs

thinks this thread may really go way off topic, or maybe not

i wondered if aaron was deliberate in his choosing of words, i think he was quite deliberate with:

Thanks for the advice, but I'd rather just do what I know in my heart is the right thing to do. If a dog is dangerous, then who am I to let it wander around harming innocent people?

• Like 1

I reckon that's pretty much on topic.

In a metaphorical sense anyway.

Mad dogs... Priests... Etc.

it could very well be and with allegorical dogs, yes

but i thinks sth is afoot here

but MH offered the voice of reason;

But you should leave those dogs alone.

• Like 1

et, i have been enjoying your posts much more since you started beating the bush , instead of beating around the bush.

mad dogs in the prieshood or in any other place of authority, realize how much harm is done and harm that is nearly impossible to undue. in this type of case religion is beyond a doubt the poison of spirituality

• Like 1

Curious how you just use one example... for mad dogs... I find that there are more mad dogs in other places than there be in the priesthood...

Well clerics in general. any professional religionista who takes a fee from the credulous for little or nothing tangible in return.

And maybe dogs is a poor metaphor. I like dogs. I am the one on the MA forum saying that the best defence against a mad dog attack is to throw a nice dog biscuit at the dog then run away really fast.

All Taoists should carry a selection of nice dog biscuits on their person at all times.

I certainly do , have never been attacked by a mad dog, even in India; and have made many doggy friends thereby.

• Like 1

All Taoists should carry a selection of nice dog biscuits on their person at all times.

I certainly do , have never been attacked by a mad dog, even in India; and have made many doggy friends thereby.

It has been said numerous times that dogs make better friends than do people.

I have never known a person would would run up to me when I got home and lick my hand. And dogs always forgive, people rarely do.

• Like 1

oh and recep get over yourself mate, you are not a special snowflake, dont create unnesscessary drama to justify anyone who disagrees with poor old you. People attack you for simple reasons such as

Emailing people and telling them their teachers are evil/their practices are far too dangerous/homophobic remarks, then when asked to discuss, simply refuse and make an absolute statement such as they are "negative" or refer them to a certain religious scripture in a very patronising manner. Or simply ignore or make extremely insulting arrgant comments at others.

Furthermore most people here are educated I would like to think they are not gullible enough to believe the american governments version of 9/11...99% of people here are not religious either way and do not care about crusades.

There I have taken away your cructch. Stop justifying yourself.

ET thoughts...I ignore most of what you say...because you just dribble on your keyboard for pages and honestly reading it gives me a headache, I am astounded how you believe you are "wise"...? really..you just talk loads of nonsense.. "attack something they dont like " so it is your opinion religion is good...you are mistaking opinion with fact.

Game over.

We are in the dressing room enjoying hot Bovril and pies with some models.

At the end of the day it was a debate of two halves. The boys done well I thought.