Taoist81

Sexual teachings of the White Tigress

Never read the book so can't comment on whether the techniques will work or not.

However, 'stealing' energy from someone via sexual practices is bad karma. You choose whether you want to do this or not, but don't say you haven't been warned.

Oh yes, and curiosity or, 'done in the name of investigation and science', is no excuse either.

Never read the book so can't comment on whether the techniques will work or not.

However, 'stealing' energy from someone via sexual practices is bad karma. You choose whether you want to do this or not, but don't say you haven't been warned.

Oh yes, and curiosity or, 'done in the name of investigation and science', is no excuse either.

I read the book. I was under the impression that Tigresses do that practice initially to rejuvenate their bodies over a 3 year initial period, then they eventually stop doing that and they attain liberation from rebirth, and form a spiritual child. Their bodies have to be rejuvenated to accomplish this.

So, their goal is to reach some kind of immortality and liberation.

It seems like the tigress doesn't feel like she is stealing, merely that she is more efficiently capturing energy that would otherwise be wasted in a wet dream. If a man chooses to give his essence to her, and she chooses to use it to rejuvenate herself, then she is not stealing, and if in fact she benefits the man through stimulating his points and makes him in better health than when he started, she is doing a good action.

That said, no doubt aspirin is a crappy contraceptive, but some use it as a preventative for heart attack.

Hello all

Should be interesting to know if the Green Dragon from which the tigress take energy have some benefits from the practise or risks to get healt problems.

Anyway if this is the problem with the practise, (vampirism) it should be said that the green dragons used today for yang energy to the tigress is only visited for a few times. I think maximum nine times at perhaps at most 3 diferent periods. So if they loose energy it is for a shortened time.

It should also be said the reason for woman to do this instead of dual cultivation is that this approach with oral sex wiht green dragons are much more beneficial for the women, according to Hsi Lai. Dual cultivation on the other hand is very good for the male and is also used for the males in the white tigress system. The reason for the difference is that woman energy goes from the head and downward. She benefits much more from taking in energy from males by the mounth than by the genitalia. That is the reason for this a bit odd practise.

According to Hsi Lai further the reason for why this kind of practise is so rare is that the society in China obviously has been male dominated and the pracises good for woman have not been seen as important. Just think about todays chinese society where many girl babies are kild!

So what we got and what is accepted are the methods that are most beneficial for the males, but liltle knowledge is for the methods good for women!

Of course my own practise as a male is not involved in stealing energy from woman, at least not as I know. So for me that part is not a problem.

Of course the aspirin is not the only safety the tigress takes for preventing sexual transiiited deaseses. I will come back later on with the whole picture. Good for me to investigate it any way beacase it is so important.

F D

My hunch is that real SKF is more about not losing your jing. than stealing someone else's...

And dual cultivation is about the cyclical exhange of energy - particularly with regards to yin/yang polarity.

Whereas, I don't know why someone would really even want to simply leech energy off others like a vampire - when it is freely available all around (and in a much cleaner, more pure form). Who wants to risk absorbing someone else's muck by sucking in their energy?

I think a lot of the fears surrounding these practices here could be misconceptions/urban legends. But, what do I know?

Edited by vortex

*sigh* some poeple will never listen. the fact that this practice is BS is as obvious as the blazing sun. the old master had already said so in "Understanding Reality".

when one's body is completely fucked up then maybe one will start to regret but when that happen, it will already be too late.

*sigh* some poeple will never listen. the fact that this practice is BS is as obvious as the blazing sun. the old master had already said so in "Understanding Reality".

when one's body is completely fucked up then maybe one will start to regret but when that happen, it will already be too late.

Exactly. Its total Bullshit.

But it seems to feeds peoples fantasies & the author's wallet.

you THOUGHT! No, no, no, no, no!

Bushmen Agenda:

Nonwestern trance healing.

N/um -- create boiling heat in belly

!Xia -- shoot light out of pineal gland.

"COLLECT THE N/UM OF YOUNG MAIDENS"

Convert N/um into !Xia and shoot it into young maidens.

PROCESS:

1) Listen to young maidens singing nonwestern trance music (i.e. Anuradha Paudwal, Bel M'bilia, etc.)

2) Practice SMALL UNIVERSE -- 12 notes of nonwestern scale = 12 energy points along two main energy channels. Get $11 c.d. for this practice from http://springforestqigong.com -- Level 1 sitting meditation.

3) Do standing tai-chi simple exercises -- shown online as free videos from http://springforestqigong.com.

4) Work your way into the full-lotus for final pineal gland breakthrough and then enjoy the free energy. Full-lotus = 4 equilateral triangles, each made up of two 2-3-4 triangles with 2:3 as yang and 3:4 as yin -- the perfect fifth and perfect fourth found in all nonwestern music healing cultures.

5) ENJOY NOT THINKING -- as the Bushmen state: "God watches the sick person, the healer trances her."

how long for each step in the process?

LOL Bash in brain with steps 1 to 4. Thinking about triangles & musical ratios and named techniques. Make sure you get the right position......check it....is it correct........is tha top triangle a 3:4 ratio and the bottom one a 4:5 ratio and is the golden mean spiraling through the spinal positions correctly.......

Now enjoy your empty mind

Tee Hee

:P

http://media.smithsonianglobalsound.org/li...ays/FW04316.pdf

the above link is the liner notes for the C.D. I just special-ordered for mail delivery. I got maybe $20 left for the week -- because I HAD to get this C.D.!! The liner notes explain the Bushmen healing with photos (it's a slow file so just click to continue loading it -- no problem). Anyway this is the REAL trance dance music of humans from 10,000 BCE to 80,000 BCE!!! The original qigong yoga! I've read the lady's book, "WOMEN LIKE MEAT" -- by Professor Megan Beisle. She's studied the Bushmen Healing intensively -- and she recorded this c.d. -- the females singing ALL NIGHT LONG while the men dance ALL NIGHT LONG. haha.

Wow, the reactions to the White Tigress are a topic into themselves. I am taken aback by the lack of rational argument and ferocity of the criticisms. Ever hear the phrase, "Thou doth protest too much?"...hiding something clearly, besides your weany from the "vampires." Some of you seem to have no control over your mind, emotions, words or maybe something else, lol. Labeling things bullshit is not impressive.

It is true that we can't corroborate the ideas since there seems to be only one source. But consider the following. The Daoist scholar Livia Kohn is giving a workshop with two Tigresses this month. Kohn has published many books and worked with cultivators like Steve Winn. Maybe you don't like them but who the hell are you? :lol

Ultimately you have to try the methods as see if they work. To give one example, a woman i know used the ovary massage with great, immediate success. It shorten her menstration, relieved pain during sex, and opened her more emotionally. She had no experience as a cultivator and has had problems with her ovaries.

About sex, some of you guys are paranoid. Why must you assume that a man ejaculating is always being exploited or having his energy taken? Why must it be zero sum? It is common sense that blow jobs make a man's life a lot better, lol. He has recently said more about this as an act of compassion. For younger men there is little vulnerability and the experienced cultivators would go for the younger men with higher levels of jing--not you old farts, lol. Are you afraid of women, do you have problems with women asserting themselves sexually?

What he said about asprin is lame, asprin is bad for you and there are better alternatives for whatever purpose.

About STDs, ejaculation on skin is a low risk activity. There are many people with many partners who don't catch anything. His argument that the most important thing is your own immune system is sound. He did not raise this point, but most of you probably don't know that HIV does not cause AIDS and that there is no proof of a virus--many credible scientists and public health groups attest to that. www.aliveandwell.org. There are more critiques of herpes and infectious disease being the product of internal imbalance and mutations, not contagion, but i won't get into that now. STD threats are exaggerated as part of the climate fear about sex.

As far as whether he made this up i can offer you this. The thing that turned me off the most was his heavy- handed feminism and what seemed like a square attitude to sex. I don't think he could make up something that kinky, and why would he since its so hard to believe? He did show he could put his own biases aside and document a White Tigress critique of feminism. It is interesting, i might post those few pages and start a thread.

One thing i don't think is proven is that intercourse shortens a woman's life. Does anyone else say that? I hope it is not true. :(

There is a special white tigress massage, an mo, that is said to open energy cavities and provide a transformative experience. There was someone in my area doing that by the name of Allegra but she moved away. It is worth checking out.

One of the biggest inspirations are the youthful effects of the practices, as the White Tigress lineage holder was 63 and being mistaken as the younger sister of her 30 old daughter that had not done the practices and lived in the US. My biggest problem is that there is not as much for men this system in the use of female secretions.

About STDs, ejaculation on skin is a low risk activity. There are many people with many partners who don't catch anything. His argument that the most important thing is your own immune system is sound. He did not raise this point, but most of you probably don't know that HIV does not cause AIDS and that there is no proof of a virus--many credible scientists and public health groups attest to that. www.aliveandwell.org. There are more critiques of herpes and infectious disease being the product of internal imbalance and mutations, not contagion, but i won't get into that now. STD threats are exaggerated as part of the climate fear about sex.

The system seems to be a combination of a few good techniques readily available from other sources mixed with a bit of kink, and a hefty dose of bull$#!t. However, we will likely have a better basis for judgment after White Tiger and Fire Dragon get personal experience with the methods. It should be kept in mind that by severely altering one's sexuality (ex. by encouraging and watching ones wife or lover with other men) it puts a type of "Stockholm syndrome" into play with respect to the practice/belief. This is one reason that so many cult leaders have slept with their most staunch followers wives.

However, your reckless comment about HIV is something that cannot be allowed to pass. The tiny number of people who claim that HIV doesn't cause AIDS are the same type of people that claim that the Earth is flat and the moon landing was a set up by reptilians who work for Xenu. Anyone who has studied medicine, looked at the research and/or worked with those who suffer from AIDS can tell you how absurd this claim is.

You obviously do not know what the counter arguments about AIDS are and have not bothered to look.

A groups of nobel prize winning scientists took an ad out in the New York Times, (circa April 5, 1994) denouncing the AIDS hypothesis because there is no correlation between HIV and AIDS. There are HIV negative AIDS cases.

The famous virologist Peter Duesberg has numerous books explaining the myths of AIDS that followed from the break-down of the scientific peer-review process and has been black-balled because his opponents can't win an argument in open debate.

Gay activists groups like ACT-UP have denounced the HIV myth. See www.aliveandwell.org

African health organizations have denounced the western explanation of AIDS driven by the academic- pharaceutical complex.

The underlying paradigm of the war against nature (eg germs) needs to be questioned and we need to focus on the more common causes of modern diseases in toxicity and nutrition. This paradigm operates out dichotomies between good evil, humanity and nature, sexuality and morality, rather than the complementary dualities of the Dao. The good and evil culture operates out of fear and separation and engages in belligerent responses to the "other."

Your equation of non-monogamous practices with pathology is pure folly and example of the irrational hysteria around sex. Your phrase "severely altering one's sexuality" assumes that there is one normal health sexuality, and that is just wrong. The burden is on you to prove that one form of sexuality is superior. Daoist tradition includes numerous types of relationships, including non-monogamous ones. Throwing around the word bullshit is just lazy. Most people cannot have a rational open-minded discusssion of sex. It seems un-Daoist to judge others like this.

The system seems to be a combination of a few good techniques readily available from other sources mixed with a bit of kink, and a hefty dose of bull$#!t. However, we will likely have a better basis for judgment after White Tiger and Fire Dragon get personal experience with the methods. It should be kept in mind that by severely altering one's sexuality (ex. by encouraging and watching ones wife or lover with other men) it puts a type of "Stockholm syndrome" into play with respect to the practice/belief. This is one reason that so many cult leaders have slept with their most staunch followers wives.

However, your reckless comment about HIV is something that cannot be allowed to pass. The tiny number of people who claim that HIV doesn't cause AIDS are the same type of people that claim that the Earth is flat and the moon landing was a set up by reptilians who work for Xenu. Anyone who has studied medicine, looked at the research and/or worked with those who suffer from AIDS can tell you how absurd this claim is.

I checked on the taotraditions.com website and Hsi Lai seems to be recommending some White tigresses for massage therapy which includes male rejuvenation.

Anyone tried this ? Would love some feedback.

The system seems to be a combination of a few good techniques readily available from other sources mixed with a bit of kink, and a hefty dose of bull$#!t. However, we will likely have a better basis for judgment after White Tiger and Fire Dragon get personal experience with the methods.

WOW where the did my name come into play here.

I'm not interested in taking part of sexual things for any alchemical proccess.

I believe/practice the alchemical process is done, completely as non duel cultivation... by yourself... staying even separate from your teacher.

I truly believe a teacher is their to guide you... not to force, control, or entrap you in their own web of desires.

The teacher gives you the teachings and the practice, and you put effort into its practice. If nothing is happening... often through failure, in the start the teacher might feel compelled to guide you on other levels of such a process but only to aid you in such endeavor and hopfully without tampering with the student.

Without tampering ones psyche is often found in heritage practices, or in real lineages of good practices.

I've been told in the past that some lineages are not very good or strong. This could easily be the case for this practice and I'm not at all interested in such things. (Duel Cultivation isn't my path) I believe though, one can have a significant other where both are doing Non-Duel cultivation, when two people respect eachother and don't get involved in the others practice.

The biggest issues i see, in supposidly Duel cultivation is one tampering in anothers cultivation. I personally look down on such a thing... their may be Duel Cultivation that works... But i personally choose Non-Duel Cultivation.

WOW where the did my name come into play here.

I'm not interested in taking part of sexual things for any alchemical proccess.

I believe/practice the alchemical process is done, completely as non duel cultivation... by yourself... staying even separate from your teacher.

I truly believe a teacher is their to guide you... not to force, control, or entrap you in their own web of desires.

The teacher gives you the teachings and the practice, and you put effort into its practice. If nothing is happening... often through failure, in the start the teacher might feel compelled to guide you on other levels of such a process but only to aid you in such endeavor and hopfully without tampering with the student.

Without tampering ones psyche is often found in heritage practices, or in real lineages of good practices.

I've been told in the past that some lineages are not very good or strong. This could easily be the case for this practice and I'm not at all interested in such things. (Duel Cultivation isn't my path) I believe though, one can have a significant other where both are doing Non-Duel cultivation, when two people respect eachother and don't get involved in the others practice.

The biggest issues i see, in supposidly Duel cultivation is one tampering in anothers cultivation. I personally look down on such a thing... their may be Duel Cultivation that works... But i personally choose Non-Duel Cultivation.

Apologies, White Tiger, no offense was meant toward you. For some reason (perhaps just your name) it seemed you had said you were studying this system. Under that impression it seemed appropriate to admit a lack of experience and await your (and Fire Dragon, who has said he is studying Hsi Lai's system) comment on the results. If that is wrong, it was not intentional.

Apologies, White Tiger, no offense was meant toward you. For some reason (perhaps just your name) it seemed you had said you were studying this system. Under that impression it seemed appropriate to admit a lack of experience and await your (and Fire Dragon, who has said he is studying Hsi Lai's system) comment on the results. If that is wrong, it was not intentional.

Its ok :)

No ill will was meant towards you.

When I read the White Tigress Society not to long ago in hopes to learn about the White Tiger (a k a White Tigress) and the Jade Dragon having merging (some call it intercourse) to create something that referrers to a phase in real alchemical practice... All i found was clear and concise things about White Tigress Society.

The mere thought of it still plagues my mind! Reoccurring sexual discomfort is what i'm totally, utterly plagued with.

To me its simple, Celibacy and endless practice of qi and Jing exercise to produce alchemical changes of transmutation just to reach transformation into shen. But in my experience every single person around me has taking part in distracting, or bullying me for their own gain in an attempt to drive me off my path into some sort of sexual abuse.

I consider myself a low level practitioner because people playing with my sexuality drives me off my path (and fixing sexuality is the first issue fixed i believe in the alchemical process) but then again what the heck do i know I'm a beginner in all this.

When it comes down to it I feel that its not my lack of will and ability to show effort to make my practice come true but lack of people guiding me. I know the only way to compensate for that is to do it myself... And thats what I'm currently working on doing it myself. Without the help of anyone I've ever known... without any leg up... Without my parents giving me anything worth while of qi, or jing. I got a lot to fix for myself.

Anyway I digress... I'm not interested into getting into the owes of my problems. I'm only interested in fixing my problems through hard work... and that includes me not asking for help and not because i don't want to but because I don't expect anyone would ever actually properly guide me. (To much bullshit in everyone around me) Their are always looking for self gain, and using that as a way to take advantage of me.

I'm only around 23 years old... Common people get it right or don't try to help out at all. I'm really not asking for anything special. In the end I'm honestly not asking for much.

Edited by WhiteTiger

While some of the practices in the book (Sexual Teachings of the Jade Dragon) may be of value to practitioners, and of no harm to others, I've always felt something inherently wrong with the overall scheme of the book itself, which to put it succinctly is sexual vampirism. Page 29 pretty much sums up the 'Mission Statement' of the book with this disturbing revelation:

A Green Dragon serves no other purpose than to be a provider of semen and sexual energy, and he does so in most cases unknowingly. A Green Dragon is led to believe that he is being seduced by the White Tigress purely for sexual pleasure...After a White Tigress had sexual interplay with a Green Dragon and she depleted him of all his sexual essences and energy, he would be symbolically considered a "Fallen Dragon". This is taken from an allusion in the I Ching: "A fallen dragon withering away upon the earth."

Anyone who's snugly wrapped can see that using another human being in this manner is pure D wrong. No if, and's, or but's about it. End of story! In his terrific book 'The Art of Chi Kung: Making the Most of Your Vital Energy' Wong Kiew Kit calls these kinds of practices immoral, and adds:

We believe that no one should derive benefits, no matter how great or tempting, from the suffering of others. Taoist masters tell us that such unethical sexual practices, like black magic and superstitious rituals, are corrupt deviations by people who do not understand the true meaning of Taoism. ANY (emphasis mine) practice that willfully harms any other being just cannot be right.

Amen to that, and words to live by! :D

Edited by Wanderer