Taoist81

Sexual teachings of the White Tigress

You must have read some books of Mantak Chia here its more to absorb sticky substances

awww, come on, spill the beans, surely you can't have a Chinese system of sex without the energetic component. They wouldn't leave that out, it's gotta be there somewhere man surely, the symbolisms there, green dragon/white tiger.

Come on Loke...where's the juicy stuff :rolleyes:

i would like to revive this topic as i am just about done reading the white tigress book. i didn't know much about the practice before ordering it, though i did know that my husband had read the jade dragon book and had been really unimpressed.

i didn't read this whole thread. it seemed one person has studied with hsi lai, but i didn't hear any women mention ever trying those methods, or discussing whether they felt they would ever want to try them. i do agree with whoever brought up the issues with the chapter on STDs. i was pretty much fuming after reading that, it was almost enough for me to not want to finish reading the book..

i'll have more to share when i finish the book, probably within a few days. i am not fond of the concept of chi vampirism to begin with, so a lot of it rings false to my ears. i does seem there are some worthwhile practices within the teachings, even though little is revealed in this book. furthermore, they only discuss the first 3 years of the 9 years of training. i think they mention that some dual cultivation methods only come later on in the training? i would have been far more interested in hearing about those personally. but oh well.

any women would like to chime in?