Hmnn, the only way

to find the Tao particle

is take some Tao,

accelerate it to near the speed of light

then smash it into other Tao

moving in the opposite direction.

Then we could write a book about it

called Tao Go Bang.

Tao is not an "is" or an "isn't." Tao is a "does" and a "doesn't." The closest thing to a particle of tao you'll ever observe is you. Some of the things you do, tao does, and some of the things you do, tao doesn't do. If you do more of the things tao does, you're closer to tao, and if you do more of the things tao doesn't do, you're farther away from tao. "Closer" and "farther away" do not refer to spacial distance, they refer to the similarity or dissimilarity of your processes to the process of tao.

Also sprach Taomeow.

when i look for Tao , i often venture out into nature. but Tao can be found anywhere.

• Like 1

Taomeow, hi (-:

Could you please list some, or even one, of the things tao doesn't do?

Thanks!

Lie

... tao does not abolish an established natural order without a good reason, does not arbitrarily break promises, does not, as Einstein put it, "play dice." Or rather she does, but once she plays dice, she doesn't suddenly switch to tennis.

Taomeow, thanks for elaborating on your perspective of Tao; mine is a bit different, but I like that we each have our own way. (-:

warm regards

Taomeow, hi (-:

Could you please list some, or even one, of the things tao doesn't do?

Thanks!

Lie

Which part?

Which part?

I think he meant tao does not lie, in response to your question.

I happen to disagree. Tao can fake a pattern -- it's called mimicry. There's bugs who lie "I am a twig" with their twig-like bodies and there's butterflies who lie "I am an owl" with huge owl eyes on their wings. The cuckoo sneaks her egg into another bird's nest, the fledgling kicks out all the legitimate offspring and the other birds end up feeding him instead of their own. They are all tao's lies.

More often than not tao discussed, defined, described online sounds like the Christian god. In my experience and understanding she's nothing like that. Tao lies, steals, kills, all that. The very first time I heard the word tao and asked for an explanation, many moons ago, I got the best answer -- from a monk at that. He said, "Tao is not unlike you."

Now the problem is that "you" can be "unlike you" -- that's when we do not follow the tao. I'm with the classics who assert that tao in the human world has been destroyed. I used to think tao is unaffected by a local case of deviation like ours. I don't believe that anymore. Tao responds to a wound with healing, not with pretending the wound is part of the normal state of affairs. We respond to a wound by pretending it isn't there, or doesn't matter, or doesn't hurt, or that the way to remedy it is to inflict a new wound. That's another thing tao doesn't do. There's more. Tao is not unlike you -- when you are yourself. Tao is nothing like you when you are not. I mean the generic "you" of course, not you personally.

• Like 1

Guest RBSA

Another idea that came to me is that even if Tao gave birth to heaven and earth , as stated in the book of Genesis by Moses , Tao because of being virtuous chooses to place residence in heaven . This is why heavens are unmoved while earth is changing and transforming . There were however entities from heaven whose mission was to bring heaven on earth like Jesus and others .

An early personal transformed quoted from original A . Einstein is

Nothing does not die , everything is transforming .

It is a law on earth because everything is about earth which is transforming and nothing is a bridge between earth and heaven , for initiates . So heaven does not die unless it is Tao intention to stop it .

Love and Light .

Guest RBSA

Dear TaoMeaw . We know Tao is Love . Animals don ' t exert love . Animals and even men and women , ordinary ones , only follow some laws of Tao but are not Tao .

Tao is that but that is not Tao .

We see earth is full of hate this is why earth is not everlasting , it is changing .

It is a sin and blasphemy to reverse the Tao way . This is why you can say Tao is love but love is not Tao . It is about the sense of the saying .

I cannot read and understand all replies i am sorry . My english is not perfect .

Guest RBSA

If Tao were in a particle on earth , be it atom , neutron , proton , electron it couldn ' t be smashed down into pieces like quarks , leptons and others . Tao cannot be broken into pieces . This is why it is possible there are not Tao particles . Interesting , isn ' t it .

Probably they will search for Tao particle forever condemned to find something smaller and smaller . Tao is the key and Tao lives in heaven not earth .

Guest RBSA

Somebody pleas say what was Big Bang ' s colour . It is off the record .

Tao cannot be broken into pieces .

This is an important concept. It not only applies to Tao but it applies to everything and every non-thing. It is pretty darned close to an universal truth.

I think he meant tao does not lie, in response to your question.

I happen to disagree. Tao can fake a pattern -- it's called mimicry. There's bugs who lie "I am a twig" with their twig-like bodies and there's butterflies who lie "I am an owl" with huge owl eyes on their wings. The cuckoo sneaks her egg into another bird's nest, the fledgling kicks out all the legitimate offspring and the other birds end up feeding him instead of their own. They are all tao's lies.

More often than not tao discussed, defined, described online sounds like the Christian god. In my experience and understanding she's nothing like that. Tao lies, steals, kills, all that. The very first time I heard the word tao and asked for an explanation, many moons ago, I got the best answer -- from a monk at that. He said, "Tao is not unlike you."

Now the problem is that "you" can be "unlike you" -- that's when we do not follow the tao. I'm with the classics who assert that tao in the human world has been destroyed. I used to think tao is unaffected by a local case of deviation like ours. I don't believe that anymore. Tao responds to a wound with healing, not with pretending the wound is part of the normal state of affairs. We respond to a wound by pretending it isn't there, or doesn't matter, or doesn't hurt, or that the way to remedy it is to inflict a new wound. That's another thing tao doesn't do. There's more. Tao is not unlike you -- when you are yourself. Tao is nothing like you when you are not. I mean the generic "you" of course, not you personally.

Yep thats what I meant , I thought it obvious but sorry If It looked like accusation.Just my opinion but , lying requires intent to decieve , Tao has no intent. Mimicry is based on ones expectations not on what is in front of ones face.Tao cannot steal because that would require possession which is just an abstract.Tao cannot kill because there is no 'living' that is distinct from non living ,again that state is an abstract human concept. The monk is wrong in my opinion, you-or I (the one experiencing) and the Tao have very little in common.Just opinion there..Stosh

If the Tao is Omni anything it's also (surely) Ubiquitous !!! It's just easier to say / spell Tao (IMHO). LOL

Also, if Tao includes but isn't confined to just "Nature", (ie includes non living things) does that actually mean that it's totally limitless ?

Or are we perhaps just too dumb to figure out exactly what is or isn't part of the Tao.

Scientists currently believe that all matter is made up of Atoms, Molecules, Quarks, etc etc.

Yet even the densest, hardest objects known to man are apparently 99+ % "nothing".

(i.e. the gap / space between atoms, molecules, etc).

So does the Tao = the Void ?

Please help me to understand.....

Basher (New Student of Tao Particle Class 101)

all who thought Tao is a particle please raise hands? dont see any.if i missed someone raising their hand, plz speak up.

i think a lie is more like being dishonest. i may have my skill sets to survive or achieve but i want to express it all honestly. i think the Tao expresses honestly. Tao is the universal truth.

Tao is in heaven and earth and everywheres in between and beyond.

omni omni omni for breakfast here too

Guest RBSA

I think even if Tao gave birth to everything , Tao chooses to be only in the virtues . This is why god rules in heaven and not on earth .

Some say Tao cannot be seen . Void cannot be seen so maybe Tao is Void . But in some versions of Genesis it is said earth was formless and void . If Tao resides in heaven how come earth which is less virtuous than heaven can be void . Then heaven should be void if Tao is void but it is not . Heaven has form and will .

Another idea is that Void....i wanted to say that void cannot speak or have existence ....but it just spoke to me he is . This is Tao ' s most profound state . It is existence . Some refer to it as to some formless and not spirited . Wrong .

So does the Tao = the Void ?

Please help me to understand.....

Basher (New Student of Tao Particle Class 101)

Hi Basher,

Tao is the particle, it is the space (void) between the particle and then next closest particle, and it is that next closest particle as well. It is also the space between the outer-most particle and infinity. Tao is everything and every non-thing. Therefore Tao cannot be defined because even though we can define the particle we cannot define the space (void) between the particle and the next particle.

But even the space (void) between particles cannot be defined it is still some(non)thing because it is pure potential. It may become some thing at any point in time.

But hey!, even Tao follows Tzujan (its own self-fulfilling nature).

Guest RBSA

I am about to discover something tremenduous to you and all .

Tao was the beginning right ?

Now listen what John says in the New Testament

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was fully God.

So there you have it . Tao is the Word .

The next great thing i want to discover to you is the origin of Tao people .

Jesus speaks of the thoughts of the heart .

Thoughts are like words and come from the heart .

So your origin and source is your heart . Not dantien and others . This is wrong .

Stosh, hi

"Yep thats what I meant , I thought it obvious but sorry If It looked like accusation..."

Didn't think it was accusation but yeah so obvious (re tao not lying etc) thought you musta meant something else?? lol I always just ask to clarify, no worries. (-:

It's interesting reading the different ideas about Tao... and the different human characteristics assigned to it. Some are surprising, others - not so much.

warmest regards