Guest RBSA

Tao particle

Now, where did I put my Tao Particle?

Whenever I've lost / mislaid something, it usually turns up in the pocket of another Suit or pair of Trousers.

Suggest you try looking there first, before getting another one !!

Of course it could be in "Lost Property"...

Whenever I've lost / mislaid something, it usually turns up in the pocket of another Suit or pair of Trousers.

Suggest you try looking there first, before getting another one !!

Of course it could be in "Lost Property"...

Hehehe. Would the "Look Within" concept work here perhaps?

Hehehe. Would the "Look Within" concept work here perhaps?

Exactly !!!

You have to "look within" your Pockets... :D

Guest RBSA

I see our discussion went far . Let me tell you what i seek . No meditation , no prayer . I seek only for absolute . How can i find it ? Will i find it ? And if i will find it or that will this drive me mad ?

Guest RBSA

I know what someone will say to me . But you are already mad .

I see our discussion went far . Let me tell you what i seek . No meditation , no prayer . I seek only for absolute . How can i find it ? Will i find it ? And if i will find it or that will this drive me mad ?

Okay, I'm not mad but here goes:

I think that you might have selected a "mission impossible" regarding your quest for the absolute. And anyhow, absolute what? Truth? You gotta' be kidding. Hehehe. The absolute essence of what makes you you? Too many things to consider. Just live and follow your intuition as much as possible.

Yes, this was, and still is, a good discussion. Touched on a number of important concepts regarding life and living.

Guest RBSA

Believing , intuition are not reason . But an orthodox priest once told me believing is supra - reasoning . Maybe intuition is supra real .

Guest RBSA

Perpetum mobile is only an idea . For others . But i found information that this idea really exists .

Believing , intuition are not reason .

And neither is faith equal to reason.

But an orthodox priest once told me believing is supra - reasoning . Maybe intuition is supra real .

Intuition is based in what we subconsciously believe is right (real). No mystery there. No "supra" either.

And once again I will state that we each create our own reality. Some allow others to create their reality for them.

Perpetum mobile is only an idea . For others . But i found information that this idea really exists .

This idea exists in music. Perpetual motion of things of the universe exists also. Perhaps it also exist in the operation of our mind (thought patterns when one thought leads to another).

Guest RBSA

I was refering at something that never is exhausted . This is perpetum mobile . I read a book and it is about a kid that is incarnated from another planet . And there they have some things like cars that run on perpetum mobile . Think what if our cars ran on perpetum mobile . What would this mean to our industry . Slaves would be free . And one more thing . Did you know that Nicola Tesla knew about this . And some know about this but don ' t have the power and courage to make it free .

The book i read is called Inuaki The reptilian inside me .

http://paulnurme.com/en/book/export/html/829

And there they have some things like cars that run on perpetum mobile . Think what if our cars ran on perpetum mobile . What would this mean to our industry . Slaves would be free . And one more thing . Did you know that Nicola Tesla knew about this . And some know about this but don ' t have the power and courage to make it free .

Yes, I have heard all that talk before but I have yet to see any facts that would cause me to believe in it.

But yes, it would be great.

Guest RBSA

Now about tao particle .

Try to understand it .

Guest RBSA

About the song . The refrain is :

He lives in you

He lives in me

He watches over

Everything we see

Into the water

Into the truth

In your reflection

He lives in you

What do you think they mean ? Am i the only one seeing it ?

About the song . The refrain is :

What do you think they mean ? Am i the only one seeing it ?

Well, it depends on what you are seeing.

He. Sure, it is singing a song about the strength of the lion. That's the surface. What have you added?

I am pretty sure there is no lion (or any other being) living inside of me.

Edited by Marblehead

Guest RBSA

No it ' s not about the lion who is inside . It ' s about God i think or the one . And about residing in every us .

Guest RBSA

Or it could be about void . I got some experiences about void .

No it ' s not about the lion who is inside . It ' s about God i think or the one . And about residing in every us .

Or it could be about void . I got some experiences about void .

Well, of course I knew what you were seeing. I just wanted to see you say it.

I won't argue with your sighting I really try hard to not dissuade anyone from their relifious beliefs.

However, we are talking about the Tao particle, are we not?

No, void cannot be a "He". You are likely right in having seen what you saw.

But I will stay at the surface level and assume that they were talking about the strength of the Lion.

Edited by Marblehead