shaq786

Mopai nei kung, there has to be an equivalent!

I keep hearing "it's a martial system", is this solely energy based? I've never seen mention of any physical body training to go along with the rest?

I keep hearing "it's a martial system", is this solely energy based?

I've never seen mention of any physical body training to go along with the rest?

If I remember correctly it was Horse Stance and later Forms.

• Like 1

Really.

What happened to your master Gary J. Clyman. As far as I heard he is the most powerful neigong master on this planet called earth. They say he can send laser blasts to burn trees from 100 meters.

• Like 1

What happened to your master Gary J. Clyman. As far as I heard he is the most powerful neigong master on this planet called earth. They say he can send laser blasts to burn trees from 100 meters.

Only trees? In your previous banned incarnation you claimed he could boil the water of the oceans with his bare hands!

• Like 1

You must be chosen by Allah because you are the only previously banned troll on TTB who was not banned again after being identified in a second incarnation/account but even allowed to continue trolling!

I already sense your cleansing influence on my nafs!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 3

I have been lurking long enough in the forum to vaguely remember that isn't your master supposedly a Tian SHan Pai qigong guy?

not Tien Shan Pai, just Tien Shan, which is much different.

The idea that anyone knows what the 'whole point' of the system is is silly.

This is correct, in a holistic nei kung system, since there are thousands of techiques, the results a person gets depends on which of the thousands of exercises a person likes to practice the most.

Ok why do you think he was more powerful than john?

Well, I don't like to repeat myself, but like i said earlier. I saw what John can do, and I've seen and felt what my teacher can do (including telpathic communication with me both before and after he died) that it's just a whole nuther level of advancement. Of course, real masters only show you like 1% of what they can do, so either one could have been sandbagging more than the other (I assume John is also a real master ... but maybe he's just an adept?)

I was interested enough to investigate. A documented friend of Bruce Lee's and a martial artist. I couldn't find anything about his qigong. The videos of his students demonstrating the martial art are available online.

http://gravityflow.webs.com/fookyuengchuan.htm

The chi kung is mentioned in the first paragraph in that link.

I have a few of those videos, which are permitted to show the public, in my personal practice section.

Also: A really good blog post about Master Fook Yueng. http://geneburnett.blogspot.com/2012/04/master-fook-yueng.html

"My joke about him was that he was the only one I knew who could make a coffee mug tap out."

Sounds like you were very fortunate to study under this man, Starjumper.

Yes I was very fortunate, I'm fairly certain he and I were connected in a teacher student relationship in past lives too.

Gene is a friend of mine, we were in Seattle together, were Tai Chi students of Andy. Gene is more advanced in tai chi than I am, and he has a lot of educational videos on youtube.

The thing that was special to me about Mr. Yueng was his joy, which was contagious, his bright energy which always sparkled, and his vast chi power.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

Because the level of supernatural powers is equal with the level of spiritual achievement.

But isn't the whole point of Mo Pai that it allows power to be obtained without spiritual achievement?

I was going to say that chi power and supernatural power are different, but now I'm thinking that would be a mistake. At least they are closely related as far as 'results' of practice are concerned.

Therefore, most "spiritual masters" are only scammers who fool the ones who want to be fooled.

That's true, and most people are fools, so it works out well for all concerned =)

Edited by Starjumper

Well, I don't like to repeat myself, but like i said earlier. I saw what John can do, and I've seen and felt what my teacher can do (including telpathic communication with me both before and after he died) that it's just a whole nuther level of advancement. Of course, real masters only show you like 1% of what they can do, so either one could have been sandbagging more than the other (I assume John is also a real master ... but maybe he's just an adept?)

Well thats interesting my sifu can do amazing things as well.

BUT

I cant speak about the head master of another system that I never trained in like an expert.

I find it better just to respect these masters for who and what they are instead of trying to compare.

During my first year of training I lived almost like a begger I went with out hair cuts and so on. Plus I trained for hours a day everyday.

I trained hard and learned a lot.

I learned that I am nothing and that life moves on no matter what.

And that we are all the sons and daughters of mankind. Everything we have from our shoes, food, homes, roads and so on came from the invention of some man or woman who sacrificed their time to build and innovate for the better of all mankind and generations to come.

The truth is that you or I cant bow deep enough to say thanks or repay what we inherited.

With proper authentic alchemy you learn that truth about everything in time. ;)

The main thing is just to listen and observe. The master always listens first.

oh btw check this out. To keep in line with the thread title.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=id&u=http://halilintar-sakti.blogspot.com/2011/08/halilintar-sakti.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://halilintar-sakti.blogspot.com/2011/08/halilintar-sakti.html%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D664

MAGIC Thunderbolt is a thunderbolt associations of various knowledge learned from the universities and the paranormal in Java, especially around the area of Waterford (Weleri, Magelang, Wonosobo, salatiga.semarang, Jogjakarta, etc.) are all combined into one and forming a compound / new colleges named "University of thunder MAGIC Power Within". Though the college is still very young, but hopefully it is useful for the community around particular areas Kranggan Waterford.

Thunderbolt Way has 4 levels including

1. Level I called Banyu / identified with blue armbands

2. Level II is called Weak / identified with red armbands

3. Level III called Bayu (Coach) / at identical with orange armbands

4. Level IV is called Heaven (Master) / synonymous with black armbands

Each level will have a practice and strength / power are different, the distance is determined by the teacher tingkatpun rise by considering the seriousness of the berlatih.jadi not everyone can ride level with ease.

In this case, the University has 8 sacred guidelines that must obey and be obeyed by citizens of member, namely

1. Steer clear of activities that are prohibited by religion, especially drunk, gambling and adultery.
2.Tidak be brave and not rebel against parents
3. Observance of all regulations mainly run Pancasila.
4. Not applicable to arbitrarily against people or oppress others.
5. Running ethics and manners, especially during exercise.
6. Defend themselves only when attacked / we should not be starting.
7. Brave as true, because of fear.
8. Not cocky and arrogant.

When residents members who violate the sacred Guidelines btersebut the Master is entitled to sanction / or dismissal of members.

Training personnel in diperguruan Lightning Way include respiratory training, training Immunity against sharp objects (digolok, stabbed, disilet / slashed, stabbed) and blunt objects (strangled and beaten). Outline of the exercises this power in harness energy in human beings by means of cultivate breath and put on a particular practice (appropriate levels). practice is to use the science of rights that do not conflict with religious shari'ah.

Edited by thamosh
  • Like 4

Only trees? In your previous banned incarnation you claimed he could boil the water of the oceans with his bare hands!

You made Gary J. Clyman's advertisement more than a year and you left him? You naughty boy. Go immediately to Gary J. Clyman, kneel down and apologize. He is the most powerful neigong master on this planet called Earth.

• Like 1

You must be chosen by Allah because you are the only previously banned troll on TTB who was not banned again after being identified in a second incarnation/account but even allowed to continue trolling!

I already sense your cleansing influence on my nafs!

Who? Moi? Ohh, you are so curious about reincarnation! You will find out in your next life time. Do not worry.

• Like 1

Well thats interesting my sifu can do amazing things as well.

BUT

I cant speak about the head master of another system that I never trained in like an expert.

Yes, and I want to follow through here and say I felt bad using the words 'half baked bozo' in reference to John (but I got over it pretty fast :) ). I've seen his spirit and want to assure everyone here he's 100% real and one of the good guys in the white hats!

The comment was directed more at all the bozo's on the internet who actually are only half baked and the unfortunates who follow them.

I myself am 3/4 baked.

I find it better just to respect these masters for who and what they are instead of trying to compare.

During my first year of training I lived almost like a begger I went with out hair cuts and so on. Plus I trained for hours a day everyday.

I trained hard and learned a lot.

I learned that I am nothing and that life moves on no matter what.

And that we are all the sons and daughters of mankind. Everything we have from our shoes, food, homes, roads and so on came from the invention of some man or woman who sacrificed their time to build and innovate for the better of all mankind and generations to come.

The truth is that you or I cant bow deep enough to say thanks or repay what we inherited.

With proper authentic alchemy you learn that truth about everything in time. ;)

The main thing is just to listen and observe. The master always listens first.

I like this.

Interesting, are you connected with this school?

• Like 1

Im not a member of their sect I have kept my eye on them.

I just find them interesting and like them more than tridaya.

Edited by thamosh

Use what you have available to actually counter the above. No evidence has been givin to state otherwise.

He explained to me, “Your yin comes from the earth and you need to be connected to it.” He said I have to sit outside on the ground. This was somewhat troubling because where I live it snows about twice a year and rains a lot, so while he was telling me this I was trying to figure how I was going to be able to do it. He also told me yang comes from the air and enters the energy point on the top of your head. And it needs to be equally balanced with my yin which enters another energy point at the area of your perineum.

McMillan, Jim Seeking the Master of Mo Pai (p. 178).

“Where does yin ch’i come from?” Andreas asked.

“From the earth. The yin comes from the earth. It is some kind of field phenomenon that feeds our lifeforce. It can be blocked by insulators. For example, if you have a carpet made from synthetic materials in your house, the yin ch’i cannot pass through it. That’s not so good for your health. “The yin ch’i enters the body through an acupuncture point that we call hui yin, he added. “It’s located between the urinary tract and the anus.”

Danaos, Kosta The Magus of Java (p. 104).

But isn't the whole point of Mo Pai that it allows power to be obtained without spiritual achievement?

Let's flip this around.

Why do we call someone who is emotionally mature, compassionate, and at peace... "Spiritual", what does any of that have to do with the development of the spirit?

Mo pai develops a spirit much like a weight lifter develops a strong body.

What passes for spiritual these days has absolutely jack (insert expletive here)ing (insert expletive here) to do developing a spirit.

The label says one thing and does another.

The vast majority of spiritual teachings have nothing to do (AT ALL) with the development of the spirit.

I'm not playing games. I quoted a student of John Chang as saying the system was primarily developed for combat. You disagree. Why do you disagree?

In order for you to fully understand what the term neikung implies, you’ll have to work your way through this text. What is important at this point is that, for the first time in human development, a man who according to Chinese culture is a hsien, a Taoist immortal, is willing to come forth and reveal to the West the truth behind his teaching.

The Magus of Java

pxii

Such a spirit is still bound by the laws of karma, however, and will remain so until Level Thirty is attained. In other words, to ensure escape from the cycle of rebirth you must attain Level Thirty or more while alive. Ultimate enlightenment results at Level Seventy-Two, when all seventy-two chakras in the body are opened and the very last, located at the top of the skull.

The Magus of Java

p191

The mental and emotional perspectives of the average spirit

are very different from those of a human being.”

“But not your Master’s. He looked and sounded the same dead as

he did alive.”

“Yes. A spirit with even a little yang energy is very different. A

spirit like my Master retains all its human characteristics.”

The Magus of Java

p53

And according to Chang Sifu, to remain completely human after

death, you had to bring all your yang energy with you—that is to

say, to complete Level Four. Like Liao Sifu. Like my Master.

A shudder ran through me. Was evolution at play here? Was

humanity no more than the breeding ground for higher spirits? I

thought about how an embryo came into being: Out of millions of

sperm only one became a baby. Was this the case for us also, that

from a million humans only one was destined to become a hsien?

The Magus of Java

p54

“But when someone completes Level Four, he is a hsien, an immortal, correct?”

“Not in my opinion. I think that someone has to be more than Level Thirty to be considered a hsien.”

The Magus of Java

p98

Level 4 is the horse stance :).

In mo pai it is a seated meditation.

"Why would someone want to practice it?"

This is something that has be repeated 924,208,173.5 times already.

To break free of rebirth, to become a hsien.

That IS THE POINT.

Edited by Thunder_Gooch
  • Like 2

Go immediately to Gary J. Clyman, kneel down and apologize. He is the most powerful neigong master on this planet called Earth.

Max Christensen is:

Look:

Kunlun Nei Gung meditation practice developed by Max Christensen is a ancient system for self awakening and re-enlightment.