shaq786

Mopai nei kung, there has to be an equivalent!

How does it compare to his Back Fu Sunn Yee Gung, if you've seen it?

Hung Lung Hei Gung has static and dynamic forms, static sitting forms have mudras but no percentage breathing, one of the dynamic forms has reverse breathing.

BFSYG, in the 2 out of 3 released DVDs, has static seated/standing position while holding simple mudras and with percentage breathing. DVD 3 is likely similar, but not sure. No reverse breathing. But that covers only small part of the system. What's in the higher levels is only known to sifu and his students.

Longmen Pai is taught in person isn't it?

There is an option for that if you wish, there is also an introductory text.

For example I read that level 1 instruction you linked, which makes absolutely no mention of the 'grounding issue.'

I can't help that. The idiot who leaked that forgot to include it. It is impossible to progress at all if you are ungrounded in meditation.

Some people care about the truth and what was actually taught, and everyone else just cares about satisfying intellectual curiosity.

There is an option for that if you wish, there is also an introductory text.I can't help that. The idiot who leaked that forgot to include it. It is impossible to progress at all if you are ungrounded in meditation.Some people care about the truth and what was actually taught, and everyone else just cares about satisfying intellectual curiosity.

So you cannot complete level 1 while ungrounded? You cannot complete level 2a while ungrounded? You need yin qi to free the dantian?

So you cannot complete level 1 while ungrounded?

As you meditate while grounded automatically as you fill your LDT with yang chi, the perineum point will gather an equal amount of yin chi, like a mirror image. If you are ungrounded this is impossible.

He explained to me, “Your yin comes from the earth and you need to be connected to it.” He said I have to sit outside on the ground. This was somewhat troubling because where I live it snows about twice a year and rains a lot, so while he was telling me this I was trying to figure how I was going to be able to do it. He also told me yang comes from the air and enters the energy point on the top of your head. And it needs to be equally balanced with my yin which enters another energy point at the area of your perineum.

McMillan, Jim Seeking the Master of Mo Pai (p. 178).

“Where does yin ch’i come from?” Andreas asked.

“From the earth. The yin comes from the earth. It is some kind of field phenomenon that feeds our lifeforce. It can be blocked by insulators. For example, if you have a carpet made from synthetic materials in your house, the yin ch’i cannot pass through it. That’s not so good for your health. “The yin ch’i enters the body through an acupuncture point that we call hui yin, he added. “It’s located between the urinary tract and the anus.”

Danaos, Kosta The Magus of Java (p. 104).

Edited by Thunder_Gooch

As you meditate while grounded automatically as you fill your LDT with yang chi, the perineum point will gather an equal amount of yin chi, like a mirror image. If you are ungrounded this is impossible.

As you can see its entirely possible in mo pai to complete level 1, 2a and 2b without grounding. By the absolute truth of the mo pai you would have to spend a long time gathering yin if you ever wanted merge your solidified ball of yang qi with yin.

As you can see its entirely possible in mo pai to complete level 1, ......without grounding.

It is not. You will not develop correctly to complete level one and will have to repeat it while grounded.

It is not. You will not develop correctly to complete level one and will have to repeat it while grounded.

Can you quote scripture to back up your claim of not being able to advance past level 1? Exact scripture? Thanks.

Can you quote scripture to back up your claim of not being able to advance past level 1? Exact scripture? Thanks.

I could quote private emails with Jim, but I won't do that. I was told verbatim that if I meditated ungrounded I would not develop correctly and need to repeat that time I spent meditating ungrounded again while grounded.

Edited by Thunder_Gooch

I could quote private emails with Jim, but I won't do that. I was told verbatim that if I meditated ungrounded I would not develop correctly and need to repeat that time I spent meditating ungrounded.

So then no you can't use the Magus or Jims book to defend yourself. Thanks.

So then no you can't use the Magus or Jims book to defend yourself. Thanks.

He explained to me, “Your yin comes from the earth and you need to be connected to it.” He said I have to sit outside on the ground. This was somewhat troubling because where I live it snows about twice a year and rains a lot, so while he was telling me this I was trying to figure how I was going to be able to do it. He also told me yang comes from the air and enters the energy point on the top of your head. And it needs to be equally balanced with my yin which enters another energy point at the area of your perineum.

McMillan, Jim Seeking the Master of Mo Pai (p. 178).

“Where does yin ch’i come from?” Andreas asked.

“From the earth. The yin comes from the earth. It is some kind of field phenomenon that feeds our lifeforce. It can be blocked by insulators. For example, if you have a carpet made from synthetic materials in your house, the yin ch’i cannot pass through it. That’s not so good for your health. “The yin ch’i enters the body through an acupuncture point that we call hui yin, he added. “It’s located between the urinary tract and the anus.”

Danaos, Kosta The Magus of Java (p. 104).

Yin qi is important for merging or obvious reasons and so far all we've established is YIN QI KEEPS US HEALTHY DURING MO PAI TRAINING . No evidence has been givin to back up your claim of 0 progress without grounding.

I can't help that. The idiot who leaked that forgot to include it. It is impossible to progress at all if you are ungrounded in meditation.

Some people care about the truth and what was

actually taught, and everyone else just cares about satisfying intellectual curiosity.

But that's exactly my point, without a teacher, you have no way of knowing whether your instructions come from someone who's being honest and has good intentions.

Wow. The Magus of Java is 'scripture' now? :P

Edited by Aeran
  • Like 1

But that's exactly my point, without a teacher, you have no way of knowing whether your instructions come from someone who's being honest and has good intentions.

Both Jim and Kosta being students of Chang know what Chang taught them.

Both Jim and Kosta being students of Chang know what Chang taught them.

Which makes them (Jim at least, I'm fairly sure Kosta blew the whole thing off) teachers. I'm talking about people following guides online with absolutely no personal guidance.

Which makes them (Jim at least, I'm fairly sure Kosta blew the whole thing off) teachers. I'm talking about people following guides online with absolutely no personal guidance.

You don't need personal guidance, you need accurate and complete teachings, you also need mental focus, determination (anti-ADHD) and an IQ above 50.

Mo pai level one isn't rocket surgery.

Edited by Thunder_Gooch
  • Like 1

So you're saying there's absolutely no risk in doing so?

No odds are you might very well die even under the supervision of a master like Chang. If you can not maintain absolute stillness during level 4 you will die.

But you are going to die anyway, it doesn't really matter.

You might as well spend your time here trying to address the core problem of death and rebirth, at least that has some meaning and purpose to it.

Nothing else you can do in this life does.

It's all just a game of make believe, distraction, entertainment and self deception to keep your mind from thinking about where this is all headed, you being ripped apart and swallowed alive by the black hole of death.

Edited by Thunder_Gooch
  • Like 1

Yin qi is important for merging or obvious reasons and so far all we've established is YIN QI KEEPS US HEALTHY DURING MO PAI TRAINING . No evidence has been givin to back up your claim of 0 progress without grounding.

Use what you have available to actually counter the above. No evidence has been givin to state otherwise.

Gaerry Hearfield has a video available for purchase called Hung Lung Hei Gung. It has everything needed plus the most important thing, a real teacher who isn't racist and will teach you. He's a normal bald white guy so beware for all of the 'authentic neigong is taught by long haired Asians only on top of a mountain' guys. :)

And level 2? 3?

Gaerry Hearfield has a video available for purchase called Hung Lung Hei Gung. It has everything needed plus the most important thing, a real teacher who isn't racist and will teach you. He's a normal bald white guy so beware for all of the 'authentic neigong is taught by long haired Asians only on top of a mountain' guys. :)

I'm not looking for training, just asking whether he thinks those levels are safe to learn without a teacher, but thanks :)

Edited by Aeran