Thunder_Gooch

Released: Seeking the Master of Mo Pai: Adventures with John Chang by Jim McMillan

hows it goin, Chen.

it is great that you are sharing your experiences with Master John on the bums. could you share on the bums more of your experiences with master john on this thread? would love to hear your story.

Hi Kundalini,

For your request you have to wait for my book....

Ok, bad joke,yes there are some stories that I don't mind to share but on time.This thread is for Jim's book.Tnx!

I believe all the teachings from level 1 are covered in spring forest qigong, although they are spread out and unconnected in the SFQ training material.

Funny you thought I was drinking too much coffee! haha. haha. I can't remember the last time I had coffee. I've had no caffeine -- in a long time. haha. It's the full moon energy -- last night was the third night before the full moon so the magnetic brain bliss is ten times stronger as Chunyi Lin says - meditation is ten times stronger the third night before and after the full moon.

As glad as I am to now have the kindle of this book, I'm also utterly flabbergasted and disgusted by all the ranting from Jim about how all spirits are demons.

I mean, wtf?!! It baffles me how someone can train so hard in an esoteric system yet still have such stalwart Christian beliefs in regards to spirits.

I guess this just goes to show that ability in one area does not imply ability in another. Even if one has stored a lot of chi in their Dan, that isn't the same as raising the vibration of the energy and having expanded awareness/senses such as one might get from practicing Bardon's system or others.

I had assumed building chi would naturally enhance one's ability to discern between various types of spirits. It seems that isn't the case.

Seriously, when reading some of the stuff in that book I had flashbacks to my days as a fundamentalist Christian, listening to rants from other church members about how "omigod those people holding that garage sale might be closet pagans, there may be DEMONZ in the cheap couch!!"

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 2

As glad as I am to now have the kindle of this book, I'm also utterly flabbergasted and disgusted by all the ranting from Jim about how all spirits are demons.

I mean, wtf?!! It baffles me how someone can train so hard in an esoteric system yet still have such stalwart Christian beliefs in regards to spirits.

I guess this just goes to show that ability in one area does not imply ability in another. Even if one has stored a lot of chi in their Dan, that isn't the same as raising the vibration of the energy and having expanded awareness/senses such as one might get from practicing Bardon's system or others.

I had assumed building chi would naturally enhance one's ability to discern between various types of spirits. It seems that isn't the case.

Seriously, when reading some of the stuff in that book I had flashbacks to my days as a fundamentalist Christian, listening to rants from other church members about how "omigod those people holding that garage sale might be closet pagans, there may be DEMONZ in the cheap couch!!"

Imo it's just a projection from his own fear, like he said in the book, if he encountered a spirit he would be miles away already... So with that attitude doubt anything friendly will be attracted to him

• Like 1

Not to insult you, but I think you have a bit too much moon energy and need to ground it out to reach a healthy balance.

Funny you thought I was drinking too much coffee! haha. haha. I can't remember the last time I had coffee. I've had no caffeine -- in a long time. haha. It's the full moon energy -- last night was the third night before the full moon so the magnetic brain bliss is ten times stronger as Chunyi Lin says - meditation is ten times stronger the third night before and after the full moon.

• Like 3

Imo it's just a projection from his own fear, like he said in the book, if he encountered a spirit he would be miles away already... So with that attitude doubt anything friendly will be attracted to him

Yeah definitely.

I do agree though with Jim's mention that spirits tend to inhabit a very different reality, and thus their opinions and knowledge in regards to physical world linear events can be quite outdated and filtered. Therefore, it doesn't surprise me much that even a spirit who had achieved immortality might still hold to very archaic and (from a Western perspective) prejudiced notions. In addition, the realms spirits inhabit tends to be a direct reflection of their own emotions and beliefs, thus they don't have the same range of conflicting perspectives and more objective contrasts from which to refine their views as we do.

There can still be a lot one can learn from spirits in regards to the realms they inhabit and how those realms relate to one's own psychological state and level of refinement, but they're definitely not a good guide for physical world final decisions imo. In that sense Jim is right that they should be regarded with a measure of caution.

Edited by Enishi

Not to insult you, but I think you have a bit too much moon energy and need to ground it out to reach a healthy balance.

Hey get a phone healing from Chunyi Lin! It's awesome!! http://springforestqigong.com -- then you get the laser transmission. haha. If you get one then share for everyone what it felt like. Ask him what your major energy blockages are also. It's great fun.

Edited by fulllotus

I dunno Vortex. IME raging Kundalini does (well, you do, but that's unclear until much much later IME) a bunch of stuff. One of them being taking your latent "karma" for want of a better word, out for a resolution spin without you having asked for it. The daemon is exactly what is being released by sexual retention IMO/IME. Your reality will hit the fan. On the upside you get free "mystical" teachings for 0$. On the downside, well, your karma is taken for a resolution spin in short order. The game IME/IMO is to live in the "worlds" where this is taking place without any of them either interfering with each other or anyone else.

-----opinion alert----

• Like 2

What do you guys think of the method to gather Yin at the perineum??

Couple of thoughts - Tongue position, sitting on the earth (full lotus so perineum contact), certain pelvis muscle contractions, swallowing saliva...

P.s. Drew how is your Lower Dan Tien cultivation going?

• Like 1

Answering an offensive post is the beginning of a useless conversation,but as I am not Sloppy let's talk once more "through my ass".

Although Jim is questioned about his ethics,that doesn't mean that he is not a fucking unbelievable nei Kung practioner.Never met him but John Chang described me the story that one day as he was testing him he missed his target(Jim)',and destroyed ,(explode)'a glass or a surface of glass,I can recall exactly.Costa when he stopes was at a similar power level.

These two they don't failed they just be stopped,and that's only in level 2.

Si-Fu gave me the level 2 in this small accupanture office of his sirca 2000 after that I had finished level 1 that I was practicing from 1996.I was visiting Si-Fu from 1998 to 2002 15 days every six months.My heart is foul of gratitude for this man that help my family without asking a single penny.

This is the reason that I am curius about Jim's book and I can admit no happy about his choice to teach.

So you don't want to bet ,you ara gonna loose.

Yours Chen.

This has to be my favorite post on this thread.

I don't see how people can be so opinionated about something not at all having to do with their situation/lives. You don't know the position any of these people are in, and there will always be sides of each story that will not ever be told.

In terms of judgement, it's often in times like this. It is best to remain silent.

Edited by NeiChuan

What do you guys think of the method to gather Yin at the perineum??

Couple of thoughts - Tongue position, sitting on the earth (full lotus so perineum contact), certain pelvis muscle contractions, swallowing saliva...

P.s. Drew how is your Lower Dan Tien cultivation going?

If you want to study how to increase the lower tan tien energy then read the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- it is very specific in how the energy is built up. I give the link for the full free book download on my blog here: http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-i-am-ghost-currently-and-will-stay.html

Now again the main component as is the emphasis of "Taoist Yoga" is to build up the sex energy and this means no nocturnal emissions and if you need to eat meat to get more "post-natal jing" energy. But it also means that any sex thoughts have to be purified.

So if your piss is foamy that means that the sex fluids are not being sublimated up the spine and instead are getting stuck in the prostate. So as Taoist Yoga states any sex thoughts have to be sublimated up the spine and purified or ionized.

As I stated the full lotus will purified or ionize the sex fluids and this is done through ultrasound piezoelectric sonofusion -- in my opinion. But as Taoist Yoga describes it is the light spirit energy of the heart that goes down as the mind is emptied out. But Taoist Yoga states that most meditation does not focus on sublimating the water or sex fluid energy -- and so the fire of the heart never properly gets UNDER the water sex fluid for the proper ionization.

Sitting in full lotus ensures that the water fluid goes up the spine -- but even then it can take several hours of full lotus to achieve this -- and of course reverse breathing and perineum flexing help as well, along with mudras that will block the qi energy. So I'm still working on this because I get perv attacked -- if I eat more meat to increase my post-natal jing energy then the females in my house perv attack me because they can sense if I have a "load" to lose. That's just the brutal truth of the situation. The modern world is full of pervs.

So if you can avoid pervs then it's much more easy to increase the chi by converting the jing energy. Otherwise people with lower emotional blockages will attack you as their electromagnetic spirit energy is stuck in their lower chakra so they are not sublimating and purifying their sex energy -- instead they're fixated on the opposite -- especially the male perv addiction to external ejaculation.

A lot of practitioners will try to claim that sex is not bad -- meaning the male external ejaculation -- but Taoist Yoga is very clear that just one loss of the "alchemical pill" -- the sex fluid -- then causes a "short circuit" and the practice has to start over again.

If this wasn't true then people could create chi energy very easily but since it relies on sublimating and purifying sex energy then it's very difficult. haha.

So now I am no longer "flexing my pineal gland" which gave the females climaxes to keep them happy but I was also not storing up any lower tan tien energy. Also I was taking in their lower emotional jing energy as a substitute for food but again I would just transform it into chi energy and transmit it back to them so then there would be "psychic mutual climaxes." This only lets the energy build up to the lower realm of form or the higher realm of desire, as Bill Bodri and Master Nan, Huai-chin explain. As Chunyi Lin said that it is good that I transmit the energy and give females bliss but the transmissions will always be weak since I'm not storing up the energy in my lower tan tien.

So now that I am no longer "flexing my pineal gland" to give the females climaxes the females NOW have gotten sick -- they immediately had their morning coughs which I used to heal every day. I would hear the females cough in the morning - it would wake me up -- and immediately I would go into full lotus and I would "flex my pineal gland" and then heal their coughs. Also the females now get angry and "cranky" easily because since they're not getting orgasms all the time -- they now have to also learn to sublimate their energy. After the kidney energy is the liver energy. So if a perv doesn't get their orgasmic hit that means they lost the spiritual battle and their energy then gets sublimated to their liver so they get real anger in response. In contrast if a yogi is getting sucked off from a perv then the yogi's heart chi energy goes down to his liver and then the yogi will be angry in response to the perv -- this is the righteous anger. This is why Master Nan, Huai-chin says that to meditation in modern life means that it is easy to get angry all the time and it might be better to just not meditate at all. haha.

So now I read that John Chang did bring his wife with him when he went into solitude training -- and this just means that if you meditate all the time even if you are not transmitting the energy you can still take in the lower emotional jing energy around you. So while the meditation does rely on storing up your own sex energy it also can rely on taking in jing energy from outside the body -- but this energy still needs to be converted and purified into chi energy.

Most of all this means relying on the truth in life -- being honest -- as the chi and shen energy actually comes from the Emptiness as consciousness -- and so if we can't "empty" out the mind then the chi energy will not be created. So at first we can use japa or left-brain mantras - chanting "Om Mani Padme Hum" or how ever someone wants to spell it -- these vowel changes then are the sounds of the different chakras so that will also help circulate the energy to purify it -- aka the "small universe cycle."

When I was last taking the qigong classes in 2005 I kept having to swallow saliva all the time when I sat in full lotus -- and I was making loud gulping noises. I was wondering why no one else was doing this that I could hear and I was embarrassed. But now I know that indeed the saliva is the key means to transporting the spirit light energy that expresses itself in the brain -- and then the spirit light energy goes down to the lower tan tien to convert the sex fluid into chi energy.

So it takes at least three months of storing up the sex energy -- when I first did my intensive training and I created a lot of chi energy -- I went three months without any nocturnal emissions and I was also getting a lot of shen laser transmissions from Chunyi Lin to build up my energy. I was also ten years younger than now -- and I was on a strict vegan salt-free diet as the book "Taoist Yoga" says to go salt-free. We can get sodium from vegetables -- but this should increase the potassium ratio to sodium and then the potassium increase will increase the parasympathetic internal vagus nerve climax energy for electromagnetic charge.

So the environment you practice in makes a big difference as does your age and diet -- emotion is the number one cause of blockage. So if you're getting perv attacked every day then this presents a new challenge in the practice. Again the secret is to see that as extra energy -- it's lower emotional jing energy -- but it just needs to be transformed. Then if you can purify the sex thoughts this means that post-natal chi energy from food can also be transformed into chi -- otherwise the food energy will get deconverted into sex fluid -- and this will happen from the pervs who can sense that if you ate more meat, etc. then they want to steal the "load" from you. So nutrition is the second level of blockage and tightly linked to emotions. Then there is "change of season" and obviously if you live in a place that is very cold then you will need more calories in food -- that's why Buddhists in Tibet commonly eat meat but only the very high level yogis who have created enough chi energy can go vegetarian or even bigu fasting.

When we feel the strong internal heat bliss after meditation that means we are also starting to convert the jing to chi. When we see lights internally that means we are also activating the shen energy to also create more chi energy. But only when the body is really filled with electromagnetic energy and we can sit in full lotus for two hours non-stop in ease then we will know that we can live off the chi energy to create shen and start doing "immortal breathing" or nirvikalpa samadhi for astral travel and long distance healing -- and also store the shen to open the third eye fully. So when the chi is strong enough -- for example when I was sitting in full lotus at the Level 3 conference back when I was doing intensive training -- then the pain from full lotus was too strong -- so I just made the sword fingers and I shot chi from my fingers into my feet and then the pain went away. haha. So those are the kinds of signs that the chi is building up.

But now I just have the electromagnetic energy mainly focused in the center of my brain from my previous stabilization of opening up the third eye a bit -- so that makes sense as the spirit energy of the heart is expressed through the pineal gland and then is shot out the eyes during the day. So then when I do convert some jing to chi then the electromagnetic field builds throughout my body and I do start to store this in the lower tan tien -- since I am no longer doing the "pineal gland flexing." So then this creates a field of qi protection around me but when the lower emotional perv attacks happen that means the females are attracted to the electromagnetic energy since that is what gives females' orgasms.

For example in the original Bushmen healing culture the females would throw water on the males to keep the males from going into astral travel and building up their energy too strong. This was called "HOARDING THE N/OM" energy and is when a male stored the energy too much in the lower tan tien -- as the N/om is stored in the lower tan tien. The Bushmen culture is the original alchemical culture and is 90% of human history. So the focus of the male healers is to transmit the energy to the females as love healing energy -- and after many many mutual climaxes this opens up the heart chakra for true love. But if this is done indirectly by first storing up the chi energy then all the females' lower emotional blockages will have to be healed indirectly -- meaning instead of just giving them orgasms to clear out their other emotional blockages of their liver (anger) or fear (kidney) or sadness (lung) or pancreas (worry) -- so instead those emotional blockages will be sucked into the yogi lower tan tien as "extra energy" that then has to be transformed inside the yogi -- instead of being transformed inside the female's body. haha.

Still females naturally sublimate their energy whereas male pervs are addicted to external ejaculation and they will always suck off females as well -- so even if you sublimate the female's energy through multiple climaxes to open up their heart chakra -- they will still get sucked off by male pervs, thereby bringing the female's electromagnetic essence back down to her lower chakra. So my point is that the chi energy is impersonal -- we can build it up but it also gets dissipated easily and this is not bad because the energy is healing love energy. Then if we just sit in full lotus and meditation then we can resonate with the source of the energy -- the process of complementary opposites as alchemy will then build up more energy.

So I would say two hours of meditation a day is a minimum - at night before sleep and in the morning after waking is what I do. If we can do six hours a day then we will start building up chi energy -- but only if we are not transmitting the energy and if people are not "sucking" off the energy. This final condition is very difficult to find because people will chase you down and stalk you for your electromagnetic energy! haha. Very few people know how to create electromagnetic energy and most people don't understand it is the electromagnetic energy that gives females the internal climax. The perv can easily detect if a person has increased their jing energy as this is a closer frequency to sex fluids -- this means a person has a "load" to lose. But if you can successfully convert your jing energy from food into chi energy -- before you get perv attacked -- and you can store that energy in your lower tan tien -- then there is a chance. But even then the perv will still sense you have the extra energy although they will be a bit confused about it. haha.

Edited by fulllotus

I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-meme.jpg

If you want to study how to increase the lower tan tien energy then read the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- it is very specific in how the energy is built up. I give the link for the full free book download on my blog here: http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-i-am-ghost-currently-and-will-stay.html

Now again the main component as is the emphasis of "Taoist Yoga" is to build up the sex energy and this means no nocturnal emissions and if you need to eat meat to get more "post-natal jing" energy. But it also means that any sex thoughts have to be purified.

So if your piss is foamy that means that the sex fluids are not being sublimated up the spine and instead are getting stuck in the prostate. So as Taoist Yoga states any sex thoughts have to be sublimated up the spine and purified or ionized.

As I stated the full lotus will purified or ionize the sex fluids and this is done through ultrasound piezoelectric sonofusion -- in my opinion. But as Taoist Yoga describes it is the light spirit energy of the heart that goes down as the mind is emptied out. But Taoist Yoga states that most meditation does not focus on sublimating the water or sex fluid energy -- and so the fire of the heart never properly gets UNDER the water sex fluid for the proper ionization.

Sitting in full lotus ensures that the water fluid goes up the spine -- but even then it can take several hours of full lotus to achieve this -- and of course reverse breathing and perineum flexing help as well, along with mudras that will block the qi energy. So I'm still working on this because I get perv attacked -- if I eat more meat to increase my post-natal jing energy then the females in my house perv attack me because they can sense if I have a "load" to lose. That's just the brutal truth of the situation. The modern world is full of pervs.

So if you can avoid pervs then it's much more easy to increase the chi by converting the jing energy. Otherwise people with lower emotional blockages will attack you as their electromagnetic spirit energy is stuck in their lower chakra so they are not sublimating and purifying their sex energy -- instead they're fixated on the opposite -- especially the male perv addiction to external ejaculation.

A lot of practitioners will try to claim that sex is not bad -- meaning the male external ejaculation -- but Taoist Yoga is very clear that just one loss of the "alchemical pill" -- the sex fluid -- then causes a "short circuit" and the practice has to start over again.

If this wasn't true then people could create chi energy very easily but since it relies on sublimating and purifying sex energy then it's very difficult. haha.

So now I am no longer "flexing my pineal gland" which gave the females climaxes to keep them happy but I was also not storing up any lower tan tien energy. Also I was taking in their lower emotional jing energy as a substitute for food but again I would just transform it into chi energy and transmit it back to them so then there would be "psychic mutual climaxes." This only lets the energy build up to the lower realm of form or the higher realm of desire, as Bill Bodri and Master Nan, Huai-chin explain. As Chunyi Lin said that it is good that I transmit the energy and give females bliss but the transmissions will always be weak since I'm not storing up the energy in my lower tan tien.

So now that I am no longer "flexing my pineal gland" to give the females climaxes the females NOW have gotten sick -- they immediately had their morning coughs which I used to heal every day. I would hear the females cough in the morning - it would wake me up -- and immediately I would go into full lotus and I would "flex my pineal gland" and then heal their coughs. Also the females now get angry and "cranky" easily because since they're not getting orgasms all the time -- they now have to also learn to sublimate their energy. After the kidney energy is the liver energy. So if a perv doesn't get their orgasmic hit that means they lost the spiritual battle and their energy then gets sublimated to their liver so they get real anger in response. In contrast if a yogi is getting sucked off from a perv then the yogi's heart chi energy goes down to his liver and then the yogi will be angry in response to the perv -- this is the righteous anger. This is why Master Nan, Huai-chin says that to meditation in modern life means that it is easy to get angry all the time and it might be better to just not meditate at all. haha.

So now I read that John Chang did bring his wife with him when he went into solitude training -- and this just means that if you meditate all the time even if you are not transmitting the energy you can still take in the lower emotional jing energy around you. So while the meditation does rely on storing up your own sex energy it also can rely on taking in jing energy from outside the body -- but this energy still needs to be converted and purified into chi energy.

Most of all this means relying on the truth in life -- being honest -- as the chi and shen energy actually comes from the Emptiness as consciousness -- and so if we can't "empty" out the mind then the chi energy will not be created. So at first we can use japa or left-brain mantras - chanting "Om Mani Padme Hum" or how ever someone wants to spell it -- these vowel changes then are the sounds of the different chakras so that will also help circulate the energy to purify it -- aka the "small universe cycle."

When I was last taking the qigong classes in 2005 I kept having to swallow saliva all the time when I sat in full lotus -- and I was making loud gulping noises. I was wondering why no one else was doing this that I could hear and I was embarrassed. But now I know that indeed the saliva is the key means to transporting the spirit light energy that expresses itself in the brain -- and then the spirit light energy goes down to the lower tan tien to convert the sex fluid into chi energy.

So it takes at least three months of storing up the sex energy -- when I first did my intensive training and I created a lot of chi energy -- I went three months without any nocturnal emissions and I was also getting a lot of shen laser transmissions from Chunyi Lin to build up my energy. I was also ten years younger than now -- and I was on a strict vegan salt-free diet as the book "Taoist Yoga" says to go salt-free. We can get sodium from vegetables -- but this should increase the potassium ratio to sodium and then the potassium increase will increase the parasympathetic internal vagus nerve climax energy for electromagnetic charge.

So the environment you practice in makes a big difference as does your age and diet -- emotion is the number one cause of blockage. So if you're getting perv attacked every day then this presents a new challenge in the practice. Again the secret is to see that as extra energy -- it's lower emotional jing energy -- but it just needs to be transformed. Then if you can purify the sex thoughts this means that post-natal chi energy from food can also be transformed into chi -- otherwise the food energy will get deconverted into sex fluid -- and this will happen from the pervs who can sense that if you ate more meat, etc. then they want to steal the "load" from you. So nutrition is the second level of blockage and tightly linked to emotions. Then there is "change of season" and obviously if you live in a place that is very cold then you will need more calories in food -- that's why Buddhists in Tibet commonly eat meat but only the very high level yogis who have created enough chi energy can go vegetarian or even bigu fasting.

When we feel the strong internal heat bliss after meditation that means we are also starting to convert the jing to chi. When we see lights internally that means we are also activating the shen energy to also create more chi energy. But only when the body is really filled with electromagnetic energy and we can sit in full lotus for two hours non-stop in ease then we will know that we can live off the chi energy to create shen and start doing "immortal breathing" or nirvikalpa samadhi for astral travel and long distance healing -- and also store the shen to open the third eye fully. So when the chi is strong enough -- for example when I was sitting in full lotus at the Level 3 conference back when I was doing intensive training -- then the pain from full lotus was too strong -- so I just made the sword fingers and I shot chi from my fingers into my feet and then the pain went away. haha. So those are the kinds of signs that the chi is building up.

But now I just have the electromagnetic energy mainly focused in the center of my brain from my previous stabilization of opening up the third eye a bit -- so that makes sense as the spirit energy of the heart is expressed through the pineal gland and then is shot out the eyes during the day. So then when I do convert some jing to chi then the electromagnetic field builds throughout my body and I do start to store this in the lower tan tien -- since I am no longer doing the "pineal gland flexing." So then this creates a field of qi protection around me but when the lower emotional perv attacks happen that means the females are attracted to the electromagnetic energy since that is what gives females' orgasms.

For example in the original Bushmen healing culture the females would throw water on the males to keep the males from going into astral travel and building up their energy too strong. This was called "HOARDING THE N/OM" energy and is when a male stored the energy too much in the lower tan tien -- as the N/om is stored in the lower tan tien. The Bushmen culture is the original alchemical culture and is 90% of human history. So the focus of the male healers is to transmit the energy to the females as love healing energy -- and after many many mutual climaxes this opens up the heart chakra for true love. But if this is done indirectly by first storing up the chi energy then all the females' lower emotional blockages will have to be healed indirectly -- meaning instead of just giving them orgasms to clear out their other emotional blockages of their liver (anger) or fear (kidney) or sadness (lung) or pancreas (worry) -- so instead those emotional blockages will be sucked into the yogi lower tan tien as "extra energy" that then has to be transformed inside the yogi -- instead of being transformed inside the female's body. haha.

Still females naturally sublimate their energy whereas male pervs are addicted to external ejaculation and they will always suck off females as well -- so even if you sublimate the female's energy through multiple climaxes to open up their heart chakra -- they will still get sucked off by male pervs, thereby bringing the female's electromagnetic essence back down to her lower chakra. So my point is that the chi energy is impersonal -- we can build it up but it also gets dissipated easily and this is not bad because the energy is healing love energy. Then if we just sit in full lotus and meditation then we can resonate with the source of the energy -- the process of complementary opposites as alchemy will then build up more energy.

So I would say two hours of meditation a day is a minimum - at night before sleep and in the morning after waking is what I do. If we can do six hours a day then we will start building up chi energy -- but only if we are not transmitting the energy and if people are not "sucking" off the energy. This final condition is very difficult to find because people will chase you down and stalk you for your electromagnetic energy! haha. Very few people know how to create electromagnetic energy and most people don't understand it is the electromagnetic energy that gives females the internal climax. The perv can easily detect if a person has increased their jing energy as this is a closer frequency to sex fluids -- this means a person has a "load" to lose. But if you can successfully convert your jing energy from food into chi energy -- before you get perv attacked -- and you can store that energy in your lower tan tien -- then there is a chance. But even then the perv will still sense you have the extra energy although they will be a bit confused about it. haha.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 3

It appears that out of sheer desperation, people's gullibility become heightened.

Stopping bullets? C'mon.... :blink:

It takes most people their whole lives just to come to the simple acceptance that there ain't no free lunch. By then, its almost time to start planning out how best to write one's epitaph in as dignified a manner as possible...

:lol:

Of course there are free lunches :-) From people who like handing out free lunches. In fact, they might even do it as a practice in freedom. People who tell you the lunch is free when it isn't are obviously making it all up. How do you tell the difference?

I honestly don't consider the John Chang video proof of anything. Most people miss the point that these practices of internal alchemy comes after awakening. You don't just begin at lvl 1.

I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-meme.jpg

keanu.gif

:P;)

In all seriousness though Drew, I find many of your posts interesting, although some a bit far out.

Edited by JohnC
  • Like 3

keanu.gif

:P;)

In all seriousness though Drew, I find many of your posts interesting, although some a bit far out.

Ha I just watched Born Invincible last night about the Tai Chi master with the really high pitched voice -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mpKbj3jZBkU and then Keanu Reeves is starring and directing in new Tai Chi movie http://www.filmindustrynetwork.biz/keanu-reeves-directing-man-of-tai-chi/13566

Hey don't give Keanu any ideas. haha.

This book should be aptly named: "The Crazy Rantings of a Delusional Whiny Little Girl, who was Given a Great Gift, But Lost Her Marbles When She Didn't Get to be "The One"."

Wow, what utter nonsense, lies, and delusions!! Never read a worse book than this. For those who knows John Chang and Mo Pai, what are written in this book are complete lies. No wonder the old masters did not allow the teachings of Mo Pai to be passed down to "Westerners". I can now truly appreciate the "wisdom" of the old masters of Mo Pai for this. Such disrespect to tradition, to his master, and to the teachings of Mo Pai.

Jim, don't whine and complain when you don't get your way. Accept things that are out of your control, and be appreciative to what was given to you. ***(had to edit previous post due to my harsh comment, though I feel that the previous comment was more suitable to how I felt, but, I will respect the moderator's wish)***

Edited by tongkosong

Aren't you a a student of Verdesi's "Lei Shan Dao "?

Yeah um good luck with that.

This book should be aptly named: "The Crazy Rantings of a Delusional Whiny Little Girl, who was Given a Great Gift, But Lost Her Marbles When She Didn't Get to be "The One"."

Wow, what utter nonsense, lies, and delusions!! Never read a worse book than this. For those who knows John Chang and Mo Pai, what are written in this book are complete lies. No wonder the old masters did not allow the teachings of Mo Pai to be passed down to "Westerners". I can now truly appreciate the "wisdom" of the old masters of Mo Pai for this. Such disrespect to tradition, to his master, and to the teachings of Mo Pai.

Jim, you truly are a whiny little bi#@H!!

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

Jim, you truly are a whiny little bi#@H!!

Dear tongosong,

This is a very interesting post that I believe should be analyzed.

Let's start witth the Title that you gave on it.

"The crazy rantings".... Name one.

"Of delusional whinny little girl"....He seems to me of a very stron man who throughndown the empty of videos paper cover when tested (you tube).

".....get to be the One"... Every one is trying on this in a martial art,but even the Chinese failed till today

"wow, that .....book than this"... Wrong understanding of the westerner psychology,you impulse people to buy this book with a " negative advertisement ".

" For those who.....complete lies".... As above

"no wonder ......Westerners".....It is the Westerners that gave a new life in this system .Before the mopai had had a specific number of true practioners. The rest of the Chinese mo pai students they didn't practise but like the planets were orbiting around the sun trying to steel a litlle of his light . Some of theme where 20 years in level 1 because they never practiced.

" I can now appreciate....for this"... Mo Pai as an organization is governed with politics. I don't believe that a powerful spirit is wasting his time with such a matter.

" such disrespect....teachings of Mo Pai" .... You are the one that disrespect Mo pai with such an insulting post.... The Chinese are polite people that they may ignore you maybe they will kill you but they will try not to insult you with such way...

" Jim you are...."..... It reminds me the end of The Good The Bad and the Ugly.... When Tuco screams at the Blondie...." ..ehhhh Blondie ....you know what you are.....?...you are a s$n of a b&$&h....!!!" but Blondie was the good one...