FixXxer1846

My first full lotus experiences

I've had precognitive visions before in full lotus -- of people dying -- and then precognitive dreams that are also visions. So this morning I was falling asleep a bit in full lotus but as I said before when you hit the deep sleep state then the lower body energy just turns the brain awake with light energy.

As for making sure this energy then gets stored in the lower tan tien -- I just keep the tongue against the roof of the mouth, do the reverse breathing and empty the mind out so it activates the lower tan tien. Then I make sure not to "flex the pineal gland" to transmit the energy.

So when I'm in full lotus, I keep my tongue against the roof of my mouth and I do reverse breathing. I can't fully clear my mind yet, so I usually focus on upper tan tien. Is this what you mean by "flex the pineal gland"? You said to NOT do that. If I don't focus on upper tan tien, what should I focus on to minimize my thoughts? (eventually I hope to be able to clear my mind completely). Please clarify for me, it's really important to me right now.

So when I'm in full lotus, I keep my tongue against the roof of my mouth and I do reverse breathing. I can't fully clear my mind yet, so I usually focus on upper tan tien. Is this what you mean by "flex the pineal gland"? You said to NOT do that. If I don't focus on upper tan tien, what should I focus on to minimize my thoughts? (eventually I hope to be able to clear my mind completely). Please clarify for me, it's really important to me right now.

if you want to clear your mind, dont focus there. focus on the ltt instead, focus on the physical mechanisms, that will clear your mind.

After increasing the intensity and duration of my stretches I can now get into a fairly deep, stable full lotus. I'm going to try and sit for 5 minutes everyday and increase by 2 minutes every week. We'll see if nothing breaks ;)

My profile pic is of me in full lotus in front of the Great Wild Goose Pagoda in Xi'an. (I tried to post a bigger version here but couldn't figure out how.) Notice the fractal formed by the larger shape of the pagoda replicated on the smaller scale of the lotus pose. There's a lot of similar ideas in taoist practices and Chinese architecture. You want a sturdy solid foundation and then you can golden-ratio the rest of your structure above it, and the overall effect is 'heng,' staying power. (The bright orange spot to the side is my bag, which adds modernistic asymmetry I think. :))

• Like 1

My profile pic is of me in full lotus in front of the Great Wild Goose Pagoda in Xi'an. (I tried to post a bigger version here but couldn't figure out how.) Notice the fractal formed by the larger shape of the pagoda replicated on the smaller scale of the lotus pose. There's a lot of similar ideas in taoist practices and Chinese architecture. You want a sturdy solid foundation and then you can golden-ratio the rest of your structure above it, and the overall effect is 'heng,' staying power. (The bright orange spot to the side is my bag, which adds modernistic asymmetry I think. :))

Should be a picture button in the tiny editor that would let you insert a link to the picture, if you already have it up on the web somewhere; if you can see it by inserting the http address in a web browser, then you can put that link in the pop-up and TBs will display it on the page (I don't believe Tao Bums has an upload function).

fer instance: IsisNephthys200x267.jpg

Thank you, Mark! Getting my piles of files organized is a new year's resolution of mine... so when I figure out what's going on where, I'll give it a try. 4.gif

I read somewhere that the lotus position reverses the bladder channel direction. Why would you want to do that? is this the reason why the jing transmutes to chi and drew experiences the "vagus nerve" orgasm?... what about the "offgassing shit smell" going up to your head all the time lol. Do you always want the bladder channel to go that direction if that's what it does?

BTW... what is up with the John Chang picture I've seen of him holding like an upper body zhang zhuang position in the lotus? I wonder what the purpose of the posture is. I think it might be beneficial for my spine to hold an upper body zhang zhuang position while doing sitting meditation. maybe in zazen too since it's neutral, ie one foot isn't more prominent than the other.

I read somewhere that the lotus position reverses the bladder channel direction. Why would you want to do that? is this the reason why the jing transmutes to chi and drew experiences the "vagus nerve" orgasm?... what about the "offgassing shit smell" going up to your head all the time lol. Do you always want the bladder channel to go that direction if that's what it does?

BTW... what is up with the John Chang picture I've seen of him holding like an upper body zhang zhuang position in the lotus? I wonder what the purpose of the posture is. I think it might be beneficial for my spine to hold an upper body zhang zhuang position while doing sitting meditation. maybe in zazen too since it's neutral, ie one foot isn't more prominent than the other.

Right the shit smell is because Chunyi Lin says to eat only till 70% full or the food goes to the head. He also told me to stop eating crap. My diet was really bad -- literally garbage from dumpster diving. haha. I went from the extreme vegan salt-free diet for months to eight days on half a glass of water and then after coming back from the dead so to speak it was like physical matter was neither good nor evil. So then slowly I am going back to the previous type of training.

So then I was "flexing" my pineal gland which meant I was transmitting the chi before I had purified it -- so this meant that when the chi was transduced from the pineal gland the process also leached out all the jing toxins out of my skull -- I could literally feel the impurities behind my eyes and leaching out of my gums. So now that I have stopped flexing my pineal gland then this has improved greatly and I am off-gassing not as much. I still get internal tingling if I have sugar -- literally any kind of sugar from fruit or milk. I mean it's not as bad -- it's improved a lot. I take vinegar and also cayenne but also I have a clove of garlic. The book "Taoist Yoga" says no garlic or leeks or onions since they are "lugubrious" - when I told my mom that she laughed. Anyway ten years ago I followed that strictly. Now I am eating those three. Also Chunyi Lin said I could eat meat and milk to increase my jing energy.

So I spent four years literally having about a dozen psychic mutual climaxes a day with females -- when I say climaxes I mean full on back arching, shaking off stress, moaning climaxes of females, in public. So also I would have internal climaxes. So anyway it was an interesting experience -- yes I was also off-gassing shit smell from this. It was a dirty practice. But also I did long fasts just living off the female jing energy and transmitting it back as chi energy. -- IN FULL LOTUS.

My point is that this is considered a "wrong" way to practice full lotus. I could sit in full lotus for hours and hours -- just taking bathroom breaks -- and then having dozens of internal orgasms and transmitting chi and giving female orgasms -- all day long. It then opened up the heart chakra for me and the females. There was great bliss. It healed a lot of anger, sadness, fear, worry. It healed minor sickness and was preventative. I could also do this for males but males don't know how to have internal climaxes so if they don't practice qigong then they just lose their load through the external ejaculation which is the trigger for the stress sympathetic nervous system.

O.K. so anyway that was the past four years of my qigong training. Like I said it was very fascinating but as Bill Bodri and Master Nan, Huai-chin say this practice is dirty -- it's all the pollution of the body going to the wrong place and it's also limited to the lower realm of form. So Chunyi Lin said yes that's great that you can do that but until you start storing up the chi in the lower tan tien then the transmissions will be weak. I knew this was true because when I did my initial training intensively then the electromagnetic energy was very strong. But then I was being chased by females and also male pervs. haha. So then the key was how to store the energy. I moved nine times in one year. I desperately searched online for some monastery or something but I honestly could not find another master who had the transmission skills of Chunyi Lin - at least not one I could afford. Master Zhang of http://qigongmaster.com appears to be where Chunyi Lin did his seven week full lotus cave meditation of no food, no water and no sleep. Chunyi Lin gives his name Master Zhang and also says he meditated at the mountain Master Zhang teaches at. Westerners can train there. It's not cheap and I don't know if Westerners can do the cave meditation fasting that Master Zhang mentions. The seven week fasting meditation is also mentioned in Taoist Yoga -- the next step after the week long fasting on chi energy.

So after I did my week long fasting and I came back from the dead so to speak - I had my nirvikalpa samadhi Emptiness experience -- I KNEW I was not my body nor my mind -- I destroyed (recycled) my old journal - it was just "thoughts" and I knew now from experience that was not me. I threw out my Yan Xin meditation tape -- again it's just physical reality. haha. O.K. so then I started research -- looking for how to translate my experience back into western science and also looking for more meditation answers. I read one scholarly book a day while in full lotus for ten years and at the same time I was having psychic mutual climaxes for the last four years. haha.

So yes it was dirty but so is civilization. Anyway so now I'm told to no longer flex my pineal gland and like I said now the females that I live with are cranky and get sick and get angry and have this repressed sex energy and if I do store up chi then they chase me around the house making me repeat myself several times so they can just stay close to me to soak my energy -- to deconvert my chi back down to sex fluids!!

O.K. so storing up chi is difficult and it will dissipate even if it is not being transmitted by the pineal gland consciously. On the other hand I am off-gassing shit less. Again I still get internal tingling and that's how I know I am off-gassing shit smell. I can still feel impurities in my brain -- right now I feel them in the back of my skull -- the medulla -- actually the pineal gland exactly.

Anyway I am not in full lotus right now but the Solstice energy is so strong it is awesome. haha. Yes Gurdjieff says there is this excrement in the brain and it's not recognized by the West. Chunyi Lin also says the food goes to the head in qigong. If you read "This House is on Fire" the biography of Sri Dhyanayogi -- when he travels across the U.S. -- he's another full lotus yoga master -- and they could never find food pure enough. There were constantly dealing with the bad energy of food. Chunyi Lin says he fasts one day a week and eats one small vegetarian meal a day. But just five years ago he was still eating seafood and maybe some other stuff.

O.K. so full lotus can be practiced incorrectly -- I mean if you are not storing up the energy. So again I used to be able to sit in full lotus non-stop. I am now sitting in full lotus again when I am not meditating -- as pre-emptive defense against perv attacks. This works great. The off-gassing of shit smell does not seem nearly as bad but it's still an issue. I think there is hope. I have been a hermit precisely because this is stuff people don't recognize as real -- qi energy and the need to meditate all the time. The center of my brain is permanently magnetized with bliss. If I eat food it is an impurity. But I am slowly going back to the traditional practice again of storing up the chi energy. So now sitting in full lotus is more difficult than before because when I flexed my pineal gland then I can just exorcise all the lower emotional blockages right out of my brain -- turning them into chi energy. So any pain of full lotus is gone from the internal climaxes.

I still have the internal climaxes and I still take in the jing energy from around me. But it is more difficult to transmit the chi energy back into my lower body -- to then purify the jing energy inside me into chi energy and then build up the chi energy.

• Like 2

What is the energetic difference between having the foot on top of the leg rather than underneath? I would have thought the energetic connection is just the same, your legs are still crossed so the left and right sides of your body are connecting.

i've been working on my full lotus. I sit on a cushion ordinarily, and I am wondering if it is recommended one way or the other, on a cushion, or without one. I am still only doing short stints, 10 min max so far, and I personally like the cushion better, but some of the advice i have seen says "sit on the floor" etc. Can anyone clarify? Thanks.

What is the energetic difference between having the foot on top of the leg rather than underneath? I would have thought the energetic connection is just the same, your legs are still crossed so the left and right sides of your body are connecting.

From what I have gathered from this thread, mainly Taomeow, having your right leg on top is for us males (to garner more Yang) and the opposite is suited for women.

i've been working on my full lotus. I sit on a cushion ordinarily, and I am wondering if it is recommended one way or the other, on a cushion, or without one. I am still only doing short stints, 10 min max so far, and I personally like the cushion better, but some of the advice i have seen says "sit on the floor" etc. Can anyone clarify? Thanks.

It's easier if you sit on a cushion but I think practicing without one at first is best. I'm looking at a good 4-6 months before I even attempt sitting in full lotus for an hour, small increments. :)

I think either way is fine as long as you can keep your back straight. I have trouble keeping my back straight both in lotus and in zhang zhuang... hopefully standing and sitting long enough relaxing what I need to relax the chi might straighten me out.

Edited by Spirit of the Tiger

From what I have gathered from this thread, mainly Taomeow, having your right leg on top is for us males (to garner more Yang) and the opposite is suited for women.

It's easier if you sit on a cushion but I think practicing without one at first is best. I'm looking at a good 4-6 months before I even attempt sitting in full lotus for an hour, small increments. :)

I would think that as a male, one might have enough yang already, and would want to garner more yin.

and after some thought, i think being able to do it both ways is way more awesome than just stretching out one side and doing it one way. I won't be happy til i can do it either way.

yeah small increments. I'm in no mood to strain myself, but it feels good to finally be able to sit that way. THANKS BUMS! yous are inspiring

• Like 1

I would think that as a male, one might have enough yang already, and would want to garner more yin.

and after some thought, i think being able to do it both ways is way more awesome than just stretching out one side and doing it one way. I won't be happy til i can do it either way.

yeah small increments. I'm in no mood to strain myself, but it feels good to finally be able to sit that way. THANKS BUMS! yous are inspiring

I got a PM and here's my response:

haha. Yes as Gurdjieff said -- most people are number twos -- meaning controlled by their lower emotions and Gurdjieff said the biggest problem of the West is the inability to consciously sublimate sexual energy and as Poonjaji said -- the West lacks yogi -- that's it's biggest problem. So Western religion does help if people take it seriously and pray and sing and even do fasting diet - like Orthodox Christian. haha. Still though that barely even scratches the surface without the tai-chi type exercises utilizing the secret of yin and yang dynamics.

So actually anger from females is often repressed sex energy but again it is the responsibility of the male to transmit the chi energy into the females. So anyway once I had a female get really angry at me but she pretended to be nice! She sent me an email saying she wanted to meet with me and she was pretending to be nice. But I could read her energy and the anger was so powerful that I fasted for three days to prepare for the meeting! By the third day finally her anger energy that I had sucked in was then transformed back into internal orgasmic energy that was so strong it opened up the heart chakra. I knew this female had strong jing energy because before when she could flirt with me then she actually projected jing energy out of her heart that was orgasmic. haha. We had "O at a Ds" in the past but now she needed me as a scapegoat.

anyway so when the meeting arrive I was truly in blissful love from her previous raging anger energy! It had just been just "extra energy" as Chunyi Lin says -- extra energy that needed to be transformed. I was just thinking this today as I watched martial arts movies -- how easily it is for extra energy to be expressed as anger and fighting when it could be turned into chi energy. I mean chi energy is the secret foundation of martial arts power but actually when people want to fight it is due to this lower emotional blockage. So then traditionally it is only after learning all the martial arts that you get to learn the internal martial arts training. This makes sense since it's crucial to be able to defend ourselves against the anger around us so that we have space to build up our chi energy in peace. haha.

Still as Chunyi Lin says a healer in every family and a world without pain and Chunyi Lin also says the more we heal others the more we heal ourselves. So I know now that chunyi Lin teaches not to take in the bad energy and to store up our chi energy in order to heal others. For the past four years I had been living off people's bad energy! haha. I had been fasting and taking in people's lower emotional energy and then shooting it back at them as chi energy. So for example this spring I had two female relatives visiting and I knew that they would be full of anger and so I just fasted for their whole visit -- ten days! haha. I sat in full lotus the whole time and then slowly their anger went away as the "O at a Ds" built up into love energy. My mom threatened to take me to a doctor so I went outside and did a bunch of physical labor. then on the tenth day I gave my nephew a tour of our land and my previous work over ten acres in the forest. Then I climbed up a ladder to our roof to show him my little experimental roof garden. So that was ten days on no food but since I sat in full lotus the whole time I lived off the extra lower emotional energy of the females. haha.

Still I was not building up my chi energy. So yes it is a bit strange now for me but I am glad to build up my energy again and I am not off-gassing the lower body energy as much any more since I am no longer flexing my pineal gland. haha. So now the anger from the females -- it's really just repressed sex energy -- and so I don't take it too seriously. But also it does drain my chi energy -- it's an indirect means of "getting a rise" out of me to get my extra energy that they can sense. Still the females do need this energy, one way or another. As the Bushmen taught -- it's not correct to "Hoard the N/om" energy.

If I replace the energy the females take with food -- post-natal jing energy -- as I am doing now -- then that is "dirty" energy. If I instead was able to meditate six hours a day then I might be able to eat less since I instead could convert my pre-natal jing energy to chi and store it up. I mean to rely on food to build up the jing is a pain since it's necessary to not eat too much at a time and to wait after meditation and before meditation. Chunyi Lin says to wait a half hour but the book "This House is on Fire" about Sri Dhyanyogi says to wait two and a half hours. I mean since I have increased my food calories I can definitely tell an increase in jing energy and also I am no longer sucking off the female jing energy as much. I mean I still can take in the female jing energy and if I am not transmitting the chi - then this also will build up the energy.

So as I began doing -- I sit in full lotus pre-emptively to take in the extra female jing energy of the lower emotions. Still I can't do this all the time. I mean I do get chased around the house and then if I go into my room then they come to the door. haha. I mean I can feel the energy getting sucked out of me through the door even but not as bad. If I turn away then it's not so bad. If I look into the females' eyes then the laser energy from my eyes goes right into them and this immediately then gets pulled down by their electromagnetic focus in their sex center. So then my chi gets deconverted to sex fluids. Still if I keep sitting in full lotus throughout the day -- or even half lotus -- or also chanting "Om Mani Padme Hum" as mind yoga -- this also works very well to sublimate the sex fluid energy back into chi energy or at least jing energy.

So it is like sublimated the females' energy indirectly -- instead of just giving them orgasms through chi energy -- the chi energy is transmitted more top down or indirectly to their other organs. In other words if a perv is not able to directly communicate their lust then they get angry in repressed frustration and this is an attempt to break your will so that you then give up your kidney chi energy in fear reaction. Then they can suck off that extra energy. But if instead I get angry in response to their anger then my anger is also extra energy for them to suck off. Either way it's an indirect means of getting the chi energy before it is turned into sex fluid energy. So I actually prefer the anger instead of just lust perv attacks attempted to suck off sex fluids. Still the lust perv energy is always there as a sort of standard norm and then if I don't go along with it -- meaning if I don't give them the "O at a D" climax then their lust energy turns into anger energy in response out of confused frustration. haha.

Still over time their anger energy is actually a learning curve for them to learn to sublimate their sex energy. So patiently if I can endure their anger energy then they will slowly learn that I actually have good intentions and that I am not getting angry in response -- I mean sometimes I do but usually I just passively respond in fear or submission. I let them get anger and then they suck off the extra energy from me in response -- from fear or sometimes anger. But again this is better then them just making moaning orgasmic sounds around me to try to induce an "O at a D" which is what they had been used to. haha.

O.K. thanks for the question because it is a new dynamic for me to be sure. But I have no regrets -- I mean either way. I don't believe in regrets or living in the past. I mean as long as I can keep sublimated and storing up the energy. So far my two hour full lotus sessions have remained the same where at the end there is lots of hot bliss energy in the lower tan tien opening up the heart and then the third eye electromagnetic energy is much stronger. I would like to meditate more but then I do have other work to do and meditation is seen as my own private fun time. haha. I mean if I meditated six hours a day then it would be awesome. but also I need to eat a lot of food to keep my jing energy up as well. So it's only been a month so we'll wait for three months.

Chunyi Lin has a new 100 day practice chart available for free download if you give your email address -- along with a youtube message about it. He says to practice 49 days and take one day off and then do another 49 days and then a one day off -- and that will be 100 days and then after that the meditation energy will automatically practice on its own -- the secret is to practice the same time every day. I actually did notice this this morning as I was not able to practice as my usual time -- and then my energy channels did open up automatically and my energy increased.

No matter what the love electromagnetic energy is always there behind all the other emotions. So we may get possessed by anger or fear or worry or sadness but then sitting in full lotus will be very effective to harmonize this energy back into the bliss love electromagnetic energy. Then this creates a field of defensive chi energy around us -- so that if we get hurt doing the day then we can just do a mantra to activate the energy, to focus the third eye and this expresses the electromagnetic energy. Since pain is a brain perception then the chi energy in the brain will neutralize the pain and go to the area of the body needing healing automatically.

• Like 2

I got a PM and here's my response:

haha. Yes as Gurdjieff said -- most people are number twos -- meaning controlled by their lower emotions and Gurdjieff said the biggest problem of the West is the inability to consciously sublimate sexual energy and as Poonjaji said -- the West lacks yogi -- that's it's biggest problem. So Western religion does help if people take it seriously and pray and sing and even do fasting diet - like Orthodox Christian. haha. Still though that barely even scratches the surface without the tai-chi type exercises utilizing the secret of yin and yang dynamics.

So actually anger from females is often repressed sex energy but again it is the responsibility of the male to transmit the chi energy into the females. So anyway once I had a female get really angry at me but she pretended to be nice! She sent me an email saying she wanted to meet with me and she was pretending to be nice. But I could read her energy and the anger was so powerful that I fasted for three days to prepare for the meeting! By the third day finally her anger energy that I had sucked in was then transformed back into internal orgasmic energy that was so strong it opened up the heart chakra. I knew this female had strong jing energy because before when she could flirt with me then she actually projected jing energy out of her heart that was orgasmic. haha. We had "O at a Ds" in the past but now she needed me as a scapegoat.

anyway so when the meeting arrive I was truly in blissful love from her previous raging anger energy! It had just been just "extra energy" as Chunyi Lin says -- extra energy that needed to be transformed. I was just thinking this today as I watched martial arts movies -- how easily it is for extra energy to be expressed as anger and fighting when it could be turned into chi energy. I mean chi energy is the secret foundation of martial arts power but actually when people want to fight it is due to this lower emotional blockage. So then traditionally it is only after learning all the martial arts that you get to learn the internal martial arts training. This makes sense since it's crucial to be able to defend ourselves against the anger around us so that we have space to build up our chi energy in peace. haha.

Still as Chunyi Lin says a healer in every family and a world without pain and Chunyi Lin also says the more we heal others the more we heal ourselves. So I know now that chunyi Lin teaches not to take in the bad energy and to store up our chi energy in order to heal others. For the past four years I had been living off people's bad energy! haha. I had been fasting and taking in people's lower emotional energy and then shooting it back at them as chi energy. So for example this spring I had two female relatives visiting and I knew that they would be full of anger and so I just fasted for their whole visit -- ten days! haha. I sat in full lotus the whole time and then slowly their anger went away as the "O at a Ds" built up into love energy. My mom threatened to take me to a doctor so I went outside and did a bunch of physical labor. then on the tenth day I gave my nephew a tour of our land and my previous work over ten acres in the forest. Then I climbed up a ladder to our roof to show him my little experimental roof garden. So that was ten days on no food but since I sat in full lotus the whole time I lived off the extra lower emotional energy of the females. haha.

Still I was not building up my chi energy. So yes it is a bit strange now for me but I am glad to build up my energy again and I am not off-gassing the lower body energy as much any more since I am no longer flexing my pineal gland. haha. So now the anger from the females -- it's really just repressed sex energy -- and so I don't take it too seriously. But also it does drain my chi energy -- it's an indirect means of "getting a rise" out of me to get my extra energy that they can sense. Still the females do need this energy, one way or another. As the Bushmen taught -- it's not correct to "Hoard the N/om" energy.

If I replace the energy the females take with food -- post-natal jing energy -- as I am doing now -- then that is "dirty" energy. If I instead was able to meditate six hours a day then I might be able to eat less since I instead could convert my pre-natal jing energy to chi and store it up. I mean to rely on food to build up the jing is a pain since it's necessary to not eat too much at a time and to wait after meditation and before meditation. Chunyi Lin says to wait a half hour but the book "This House is on Fire" about Sri Dhyanyogi says to wait two and a half hours. I mean since I have increased my food calories I can definitely tell an increase in jing energy and also I am no longer sucking off the female jing energy as much. I mean I still can take in the female jing energy and if I am not transmitting the chi - then this also will build up the energy.

So as I began doing -- I sit in full lotus pre-emptively to take in the extra female jing energy of the lower emotions. Still I can't do this all the time. I mean I do get chased around the house and then if I go into my room then they come to the door. haha. I mean I can feel the energy getting sucked out of me through the door even but not as bad. If I turn away then it's not so bad. If I look into the females' eyes then the laser energy from my eyes goes right into them and this immediately then gets pulled down by their electromagnetic focus in their sex center. So then my chi gets deconverted to sex fluids. Still if I keep sitting in full lotus throughout the day -- or even half lotus -- or also chanting "Om Mani Padme Hum" as mind yoga -- this also works very well to sublimate the sex fluid energy back into chi energy or at least jing energy.

So it is like sublimated the females' energy indirectly -- instead of just giving them orgasms through chi energy -- the chi energy is transmitted more top down or indirectly to their other organs. In other words if a perv is not able to directly communicate their lust then they get angry in repressed frustration and this is an attempt to break your will so that you then give up your kidney chi energy in fear reaction. Then they can suck off that extra energy. But if instead I get angry in response to their anger then my anger is also extra energy for them to suck off. Either way it's an indirect means of getting the chi energy before it is turned into sex fluid energy. So I actually prefer the anger instead of just lust perv attacks attempted to suck off sex fluids. Still the lust perv energy is always there as a sort of standard norm and then if I don't go along with it -- meaning if I don't give them the "O at a D" climax then their lust energy turns into anger energy in response out of confused frustration. haha.

Still over time their anger energy is actually a learning curve for them to learn to sublimate their sex energy. So patiently if I can endure their anger energy then they will slowly learn that I actually have good intentions and that I am not getting angry in response -- I mean sometimes I do but usually I just passively respond in fear or submission. I let them get anger and then they suck off the extra energy from me in response -- from fear or sometimes anger. But again this is better then them just making moaning orgasmic sounds around me to try to induce an "O at a D" which is what they had been used to. haha.

O.K. thanks for the question because it is a new dynamic for me to be sure. But I have no regrets -- I mean either way. I don't believe in regrets or living in the past. I mean as long as I can keep sublimated and storing up the energy. So far my two hour full lotus sessions have remained the same where at the end there is lots of hot bliss energy in the lower tan tien opening up the heart and then the third eye electromagnetic energy is much stronger. I would like to meditate more but then I do have other work to do and meditation is seen as my own private fun time. haha. I mean if I meditated six hours a day then it would be awesome. but also I need to eat a lot of food to keep my jing energy up as well. So it's only been a month so we'll wait for three months.

Chunyi Lin has a new 100 day practice chart available for free download if you give your email address -- along with a youtube message about it. He says to practice 49 days and take one day off and then do another 49 days and then a one day off -- and that will be 100 days and then after that the meditation energy will automatically practice on its own -- the secret is to practice the same time every day. I actually did notice this this morning as I was not able to practice as my usual time -- and then my energy channels did open up automatically and my energy increased.

No matter what the love electromagnetic energy is always there behind all the other emotions. So we may get possessed by anger or fear or worry or sadness but then sitting in full lotus will be very effective to harmonize this energy back into the bliss love electromagnetic energy. Then this creates a field of defensive chi energy around us -- so that if we get hurt doing the day then we can just do a mantra to activate the energy, to focus the third eye and this expresses the electromagnetic energy. Since pain is a brain perception then the chi energy in the brain will neutralize the pain and go to the area of the body needing healing automatically.

Yeah Gabriel Cousens in full lotus!! Muktananda student shakti enlightenment initiate!

I got another PM and here is my response:

Yeah that's a good question about the microcosmic orbit/small universe first or focusing on the third eye to first build up the jing energy. I think the answer it that they are not mutually exclusive at all. If you read "Taoist Yoga" it actually gives the small universe training but on different levels. So the first level is to build up the jing energy through the small universe exercise. So the master says that this is just turning of the wheel without the actual creation of chi energy. But if you do keep doing this then eventually the root of the penis -- the penis stands up at midnight. haha. But then for older people Taoist Yoga says to eat meat to build up the jing energy.

Still modern culture is based on burning out jing energy and then eating a ton of meat to build it back up and this is not sustainable at all. So then to actually create the chi energy it is crucial to leverage that jing energy while we still have it. Even then when we do create the chi energy this gets burned off or dissipated. I have one perv brother-in-law -- a number one by Gurdjieff's standards -- he was forced into being a male sex slave in the military in central america -- at age 14. So he can't help it but he then turns into a thug -- psychotic with rage -- if he doesn't get his perv fix. haha. One time I just sat in full lotus and flexed my pineal gland in reaction to him trying to suck me off -- so he couldn't suck me off but I still charged him up with chi energy. So then he got too horny and he couldn't control his instinct. My sister -- his wife -- literally said to him: Is there something you need to take care of? And he sort of made this face like he knew that she knew and that he had to do what he had to do. So he went into the bathroom to blow a load. haha. It's happened to me before with a different perv so I wasn't surprised -- but just goes to show how low pervs are.

But the real lesson is as Chunyi Lin said -- he said he was in Sedona and this couple attended his qigong class but they were stealing his energy the whole time. So instead of fighting them he just let them steal his energy because since his third eye is fully open he can just recharge the energy as he heals people. O.K. so then this couple realized that they could not steal Chunyi Lin's energy because it is limitless! That is the real lesson to be taught to the materialist pervs -- the energy is not limited and it is free energy! haha. So there is no win-lose game going on -- it's a win win situation. As Chunyi Lin says there is only good, better and best energy.

So then in my two hour full lotus meditation today I was remembering how Yan Xin said that the intention is bidirectional so that if there is a mistake with the energy then it can just be corrected by changing the direction. So then I thought about intention and really intention is the light energy -- it's connected to the kidneys -- Yi is actually kidney energy because as your will power increases so does your power of intention. I used to think yi was also left brain awareness as intention. But actually intention is the right brain light awareness as trance vision energy. So light is, like a prism, based on phase -- when light goes through a black hole the information is reversed and so it is like going through the pineal gland and kidney. Just as the Secret of The Golden Flower says -- "Turning the Light Around."

O.K. so then the light in the kidney energy is the real pre-natal qi energy as shen -- it's why the Tai-Chi symbol is seen in the lower tan tien as taught in "Taoist Yoga." It's also the secret to the Tai-Chi symbol of Spring Forest Qigong -- the original symbol of the first teachings. So the Green is the outer perimeter or the Wu Chi as the color of the Universal energy - -it is also the wisdom of the liver energy. So the red is the heart energy and the black is the kidney energy and this is the yin-yang symbols. Then the intention as YI is the consciousness as yellow -- the color of YI -- and it's also the color of light in its basic form. So the consciousness is the S symbol that connections the kidney intention to the heart energy and thereby creates the wisdom energy of the corporeal spirit of the liver. This vortex of the Tai-Chi is created through the full lotus complementary opposite harmonics -- or as Chunyi Lin says, the small universe will happen automatically in the full lotus position. These colors then cycle eternally to harmonize the energy -- this is also the "rainbow vortex" that is seen on DMT shamanic plants in the Amazon as I have taken -- it's the rainbow astral body in the fourth level of Spring Forest Qigong. It's the heart OHM sound as it converts the jing to chi energy on a deep holographic level of the bone marrow energy.

I'm still working on that. haha. I mean "Taoist Yoga" teaches small universe different than Chunyi Lin -- so on the in breath the energy goes up the back and then the out break goes back down to the root of the penis. Then the next in breath the energy goes to the next "note" of the 12 notes of the musical scale. haha. I mean I don't normally do this. On the other hand I read someone saying if you flex your diaphragm down and hold your breath for five long counts -- and it's like you're trying to take a shit -- then this activates the parasympathetic nervous system. I think this will also make the energy go up the spine. Then the out breath would make it go back down from the top of the head. That's the other traditional cycle -- one in breath to the top of the head and then the out breath back down the front. But that seems to be more like for the chi energy cycle then the jing energy. I haven't used Chunyi Lin's c.d. in a long time.

But when in full lotus if we keep the tongue to the roof of the mouth and focus on emptying the mind out -- I use the Om mani padme hum mantra -- then this creates the Emptiness energy and then the mouth waters and when we swallow -- that brings the shen energy back down to the lower tan tien. So again that is like a cycle of the small universe as well.

Yeah I can really feel the Solstice energy kicking in -- so the upper tan tien middle of the brain is really magnetized with electromagnetic pressure creating bliss energy. It's a bit overwhelming but still awesome. Several years ago on the winter solstice when I meditated there was a strong light that I saw inside my brain but it also was a strong shock like a zap of electricity. haha. A little bit of John Chang action going on from the Solstice.

Oh yeah check out the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- it's in there -- the immortal fetus comes out of the top of the head. I actually saw Chunyi Lin doing this when he was in full lotus -- only it was his yin spirits -- he would create one and it was yellow and shaped like a human body. Then it would break off and float out into the conference room and then another yellow form would be created at the top of his head and break off and float and then more. He then explained that those were just his yin spirits going out to heal people. then I asked him if he had created a yang spirit and he said that once when he was meditating in his house people said they had seen him outside. So the yang spirit is another physical body called bilocation in the West. But then Master Nan, Huai-chin says it doesn't literally form out of the top of the head.

In the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy & Immortality it says at the beginning of chapter 15 on page 160 that "We have dealt with the creation of the positive and negative spirits as taught by competent masters. The positive spirit is visible to men whereas the negative spirit (is invisible to them but) can see them. When the practiser ((*edit* Should be practitioner)) reaches this stage, if he has not received authentic instruction he will only produce the negative spirit" , then further down it says "By the creation of positive spirit is meant the opening of the heavenly gate (miao men at the top of the head). If the latter is shut the negative spirit will manifest. The opening of the miao men ensures the realisation of the six supernatural powers, the permanence of radiant heart-nature and the bright light of vitality." (Charles Luk, 1973)

I think this is the crown that I was referring.

Edited by Informer

In the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy & Immortality it says at the beginning of chapter 15 on page 160 that "We have dealt with the creation of the positive and negative spirits as taught by competent masters. The positive spirit is visible to men whereas the negative spirit (is invisible to them but) can see them. When the practiser ((*edit* Should be practitioner)) reaches this stage, if he has not received authentic instruction he will only produce the negative spirit" , then further down it says "By the creation of positive spirit is meant the opening of the heavenly gate (miao men at the top of the head). If the latter is shut the negative spirit will manifest. The opening of the miao men ensures the realisation of the six supernatural powers, the permanence of radiant heart-nature and the bright light of vitality." (Charles Luk, 1973)

I think this is the crown that I was referring.

Yeah great quote! So actually I did see the "negative spirit" or yin spirit that Chunyi Lin was creating -- but at that time I was not a normal "man" -- I had done intensive training and had very strong electromagnetic fields filling my body and I had fasted for seven days on a half glass of water only. So that's when I asked Chunyi Lin if he had created a "yang spirit" and he said that he had but only learned about it after the fact. So then Master Nan, Huai-chin and Bill Bodri in their tome "Measuring Meditation" state how this is not the supreme complete enlightenment because in Mahayana Buddhism it's necessary to maintain awareness of the powers. In contrast for Poonjaji and Ramama Maharshi it's considered to be wrong to use siddhis -- powers based on intention -- whereas the shakti is power that manifests on its own from the impersonal consciousness. So both Poonjaji and Ramana Maharshi created yang spirits but were not aware that they had done so until after the fact. Master Nan, Huai-chin and Bill Bodri state that even if a person can create a yang spirit that doesn't mean they are not mentally attached to the yang spirit and actually it is this attachment that is more important. So I think that's probably what Master Nan, Huai-chin and Bodri mean when they state that the yang spirit doesn't literally form out of the top of the head. It's more like the energy is holographic at that laser shakti level -- so that your internal body is just a reflection of external reality and vice versa - -there is a merger of the two and you exist within the holograph of consciousness itself, forever breaking up energy blockages and harmonizing the energy into the astral rainbow vortex.

Yeah today when I woke up I was really surprised -- why did I have this heavy pulling on my heart and why was my head overwhelmed by electromagnetic force pulling me upward? Then I remembered -- ah it's the Solstice! haha. Still I was very surprised at how strong the energy was? Why can't others feel this? I mean it is so overwhelming! haha. It amazes me how modern people are cut off from the natural energy resonance. So then I sat in full lotus for two hours and the energy was pulling me up, naturally keeping my spine straight, and the energy was clearing out my blockages.

Ah yes -- see the pressure on the legs creates piezoelectric energy and also ultrasound which then causes acoustic cavitation into light as sonoluminescence and also sonofusion as alchemy. My book goes into the details http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

• Like 1

Looks like Wang Liping's right knee is off the floor in this pic:

http://yuantaopai.com/imagenes/articulos/180556_Wang%20Liping%20neidan.jpg

All hope is not lost :)

http://windthroughpines.blogspot.com/2011/06/full-lotus-ultimate-asana.html

446px-Hsuan_Hua_Hong_Kong_1.jpg

My second source for the superiority of full lotus is the teaching of qigong master Chunyi Lin, founder of Spring Forest Qigong. According to qigong researcher (and all around wild and crazy guy) Drew Hempel, Chunyi Lin said that 20 minutes in full lotus is worth 4 hours of any other meditation practice. That sounds like an exaggeration, but Drew has had some pretty far out results from his practice.

Finally, I also remember being taught that full lotus is the best position at the City of 10,000 Buddhas during the several weekends that I spent there during college. We were told that full lotus posture is the most stable for long-term sitting and we were taught specific stretches to help us get into the position with greater ease and less discomfort.

• Like 1

Well today's two hour full lotus session was interesting because I had some stomach pain and I thought maybe I got it from my niece since she needed my help this morning. O.K. so then I thought how I might have sucked in her sickness. I hoped she was o.k. now. I remembered how I had sucked in people's sickness before -- like when this one dude said he had scabies and my qi energy was really strong and then he said he was fine now and then I had something - not scabies but mites. So maybe he actually had mites.

Anyway so then I just kept sitting in full lotus and the stomach pain went away and I forgot about it and my energy kept building up. Then I heard my sister come home and so my niece had her mom again. But then they said they were going into the city -- so I thought that's great that my niece most feel good and maybe I had sucked in her sickness so now she is fine now. She never said she was sick to me but I didn't know why else I would have felt the stomach pain.

So then right before I finished the two hours my niece and my sister return and I hear my niece crying. Now normally I would have then just "flexed my pineal gland" and shot energy into my niece through the ceiling and that would have healed my niece to stop her crying. By this time I had forgotten about my stomach pain and the possibility that I had sucked sickness out of my niece. So I thought that maybe she had gotten in a fight with her mom and she was just cranky. Normally she would not be cranky but again since I stopped doing my pineal gland transmissions then the females got cranky easily. But they've been o.k. overall as they learn to sublimate their energy more.

O.K. so then I finished my meditation of two hours in full lotus and I went to take a shower and then when I got out my sister said that my niece has the stomach flu and that she threw up. But when my sister told me I just said: Uh, Huh, because I already knew that she had the stomach flu! I knew it because I had the stomach flu symptoms but then they had gone away during my meditation!! But the strange this is when I was with my niece she never said she had the stomach flu nor did she say she wasn't feeling well etc. So the only way I knew it was when right after being with her I started feeling stomach pain and then it went away during the full lotus meditation.

So then my sister warned me about eating any left over food from my niece because they all know that I don't like to waste food. haha. On the other hand it's a strange concept to think that I can just suck in someone else's sickness and transform it and heal it. I mean I wouldn't dare say that to my sister nor my mom because they wouldn't believe me. haha. The other issue is that obviously you wouldn't want to suck in someone's sickness if it is more serious like cancer, etc. But then the chi energy is to create a field of protection around you. It's just since my niece was home without my sister then I had to babysit her before I could do my morning two hour full lotus session so my chi energy field wasn't as strong yet.

This dynamic will continue then -- taking in her sickness and transforming it and creating chi to protect myself - all in contrast to me just intentionally transmitting chi into my niece to heal her. As Chunyi Lin said I should instead focus on building up my chi energy and storing it in the lower tan tien. Still the energy flows out of me -- dissipates -- when people need it and also the sickness of others gets sucked into me. So then just keep sitting in full lotus. haha.