FixXxer1846

My first full lotus experiences

Yeah the other thing I remembered today is how Mantak Chia does not teach full lotus and then Sean Denty said that Mantak Chia is not able to see the light when he does his dark cave meditations. I mean I'm not saying Mantak Chia is not an advanced practitioner because he doesn't sit in full lotus -- but it is pretty amazing that he is the most famous qigong teacher in the West with all his books and he does qi transmissions but he still doesn't have the third eye fully opened yet for the shen laser transmissions.

Gurdjieff said it takes a long time from Number four to be a number five person. The number four has the permanent center of gravity in the middle of the brain. I have that now but to maintain that focus and increase the chi energy to create more shen is truly a phenomenonal task. It takes a lot of jing energy to make chi energy and then a lot of chi to make shen energy. All the time in the materialist modern world the chi energy is being deconverted back to sex energy by people who still have their center of focus in their lower body.

If I can sit in full lotus then I find doing the mind japa to keep the middle of the brain focused with magnetic bliss force and then also doing reverse breathing, flexing the diaphgram. But still this is not as effective as the full lotus in burning off the sex fluid back into chi energy. I know that Gurdjieff did his "O at a D" without full lotus -- just using deep breathing and a trance staring. For me if I do an "O at a D" then my throat pulsates as the vagus nerve pulls up the lower body energy into the brain to turn it into chi energy that is transmitted out of the pineal gland. I am no longer doing these transmissions as Chunyi Lin told me to store up my chi energy.

The system Gurdjieff used of number one to number eight persons is very similar to the Mahayana eight levels of consciousness. What number Gurdjieff was is hard to say -- maybe number five. He said that his masters in Central Asia were beyond him. Number Five would be having the third eye full open. Number six would be creating multiple yin bodies for astral travel. Number seven would be the yang spirit -- another physical body. Number eight would be making your own body disappear and then transforming into multiple yang physical bodies.

It sounds like Wang Liping is at this number eight stage as he said he walked through a wall -- as David Verdesi reported. But then Wang Liping also relies on full lotus -- 4 hours non-stop a day was the beginning of his training and is still his nightly standard.

Some full lotus progress pics :)

http://i41.tinypic.com/211jhuh.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ms0g.jpg

Sorry for the terrible angles, I have to lean forward a ton to try and capture my entire lower body when using my cameras phone. I could never get both of my feet into the creases in my hips now and as you can see it's no longer a problem. I look forward to the future and being able to sit in the lotus pose for an hour.

Some full lotus progress pics :)

http://i41.tinypic.com/211jhuh.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ms0g.jpg

Sorry for the terrible angles, I have to lean forward a ton to try and capture my entire lower body when using my cameras phone. I could never get both of my feet into the creases in my hips now and as you can see it's no longer a problem. I look forward to the future and being able to sit in the lotus pose for an hour.

Sweet.

Over here a Chinese medium was talking about "tai yi guiding art". I only went to the first 3.. I missed the last one but I wasn't even sure there was a last class. I thought it would just be review of what's basically a program of either standing or full lotus meditation for 30 mins a day and doing a form of "patting" qigong which supposedly quides qi.

Anyway the main point is that she suggested that after meditation either in standing or sitting that one hold mulah bandha or more like tibetan number 6 for about a minute to 3 minutes? I forgot if it was a minute or two. And the breath is natural, not held in like tibetan number 6. Also the hands are on the lower abdomen holding it up. She says that if one doesn't do that all the benefits of the practice is pretty much a waste or is at least not as effective.

The other odd thing she mentioned is that in the lotus meditation one should hold mulah bandha all throughout, and at the end really hold it and really forcefully try to suck in and up the lower abdomen with the hands over them holding it up for about a minute to 3 minutes.

She says this ensures you get all the spiritual benefits of the meditation.

It sounds like Wang Liping is at this number eight stage as he said he walked through a wall -- as David Verdesi reported. But then Wang Liping also relies on full lotus -- 4 hours non-stop a day was the beginning of his training and is still his nightly standard.

I think there are six miraculous feats spoken of in the Pali Canon- walking through walls is one. Let's see, diving through the earth like it was water; rising, floating through the air; making many out of one and one out of many, something like that; stroking the sun and moon with the hand; walking through solid earth or walls; walking on water. The Gautamid believed it was possible to stroke the sun and moon with the hand, and he also believed in a kind of small fairy.

I like that he taught there was a further escape, that had a happiness associated with it. He described it as the cessation of perception and sensation, and said that others would question how a state where perception and sensation ceases could involve happiness but, he said, it did. This in the lecture where he told of how he nearly died as an ascetic, then after regaining his strength, he realized that the happiness he experienced as a boy meditating under a tree next to his father's fields was indeed the way.

Happiness is the irresistible force, I do believe!

Over here a Chinese medium was talking about "tai yi guiding art". I only went to the first 3.. I missed the last one but I wasn't even sure there was a last class. I thought it would just be review of what's basically a program of either standing or full lotus meditation for 30 mins a day and doing a form of "patting" qigong which supposedly quides qi.

Anyway the main point is that she suggested that after meditation either in standing or sitting that one hold mulah bandha or more like tibetan number 6 for about a minute to 3 minutes? I forgot if it was a minute or two. And the breath is natural, not held in like tibetan number 6. Also the hands are on the lower abdomen holding it up. She says that if one doesn't do that all the benefits of the practice is pretty much a waste or is at least not as effective.

The other odd thing she mentioned is that in the lotus meditation one should hold mulah bandha all throughout, and at the end really hold it and really forcefully try to suck in and up the lower abdomen with the hands over them holding it up for about a minute to 3 minutes.

She says this ensures you get all the spiritual benefits of the meditation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMFTAmLLszQ&feature=related

This one says for ladies it's deep inside the yoni -- seems like this would cause the internal vagus nerve climax which hits me about 1 1/2 into the full lotus session. That completely changes the practice, of course, having an orgasm, as it relaxes the body and the semen shoots up into the brain and then all the tension in the upper body -- including cracking in the neck, shoulders and even the skull, as the sinuses clear out and skull cavity -- and the mind clears out -- the left brain mind -- the energy switches from right to left side of the brain. Then the rest of the session is focused on relaxing as the sex energy continues to clear out the upper body and then it gets converted to chi -- and so relaxing to bring it back down to the lower tan tien and the heart.

Edited by fulllotus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMFTAmLLszQ&feature=related

This one says for ladies it's deep inside the yoni --

Mula bandha, pubo-coccygeus? Ah, the Kegel! Look, Drew, something to back you up, from Wikipedia Kegel references:

Kegel workouts can provide men with stronger erections.[5] Research published in 2005 issue of BJU International, have shown that pelvic floor exercises could help restore erectile function in men with erectile dysfunction.[11] There are said to be significant benefits for the problem of premature ejaculation from having more muscular control of the pelvis.[12] It is also possible that strengthening the pelvic floor may allow some men to achieve a form of orgasm without allowing ejaculation, and thereby perhaps reach more than one "climax" during sexual activity.[13] In men, this exercise lifts up the testicles, also strengthening the cremaster muscle, as well as the anal sphincter muscles, as the anus is the main area contracted when a Kegel is done. This is because the pubococcygeus muscle begins around the anus and runs up to the urinary sphincter.

wow, fun, fun.

Mula bandha, pubo-coccygeus? Ah, the Kegel! Look, Drew, something to back you up, from Wikipedia Kegel references:

wow, fun, fun.

Yeah the internal orgasm semen up the spine hits me at 1 1/2 hours into the full lotus meditation -- like clock work.

Today I tried throat singing since I had the house to myself. The secret to throat singing is flexing the diaphgram but also activating the parasympathetic nervous system as relaxation and vibration of the throat.

So this was fun and also definitely opened up the heart more -- which makes sense because when I did the full lotus 5 hour DMT rainbow vortex trip I had the most amazing kundalini orgasmic experience that felt like my tailbone being folded up and I called it "being F-d by God" haha. Anyway then I heart my heart emitting this OHM sound. I mean I heard the sound and wondered where it came from. Then I read from http://meditationexpert.com on the tantra article how this spontaneous OHM sound from the heart is the jing converting to chi energy. So making the OHM sound through throat singing is a kind of reverse experience -- not nearly as powerful as the DMT full kundalini rainbow vortex explosion 5 hour full lotus trip. Still throat singing is fun.

I know one thing is for sure... just sitting in lotus makes me feel better.

it's like I get a shot of dopamine or something... but it's originating from the legs.. the posture.. and goes up and effects my mood.

although sometimes it doesn't feel "natural" maybe it takes time to get used to. It's the same with some of the raw foods I eat.. it'll just make me feel better and lift a depression but perhaps because the depression is my "normal state" the "care-free" state seems kind of foreign and unnatural but also perhaps more like I am holding in(!) emotions and not expressing them. Kinda like repression?

Edited by Spirit of the Tiger

I know one thing is for sure... just sitting in lotus makes me feel better.

it's like I get a shot of dopamine or something... but it's originating from the legs.. the posture.. and goes up and effects my mood.

although sometimes it doesn't feel "natural" maybe it takes time to get used to. It's the same with some of the raw foods I eat.. it'll just make me feel better and lift a depression but perhaps because the depression is my "normal state" the "care-free" state seems kind of foreign and unnatural but also perhaps more like I am holding in(!) emotions and not expressing them. Kinda like repression?

Yeah I know we have tons of serotonin in our lower body so -- this is a real orgasm with semen up the spine and then the side of my neck pulsates as the fluids go up into the brain.

I was wondering if it was the same as for females and then guess what? One of my coworkers liked to pump her legs at work and my friend told me that's how she climaxes in the library -- anyway so then I see the side of coworker's neck pulsating just like mine does!! So then I knew -- up this is the same. I mean Chunyi Lin says that qigong relies on the parasympathetic nerve and then the female climax is the vagus parasympathetic nerve connection to the cervix. So it's the same for males -- the internal orgasm is through the vagus nerve connection to the lower body. This would also shoot up the serotonin. Also if the neurohormones are ionized then they can bypass the blood brain barrier and the piezoelectric pressure should create ultrasound that then ionizes the hormones. You can tell when you hear the very high pitch sound while meditating because internally that sound resonates into ultrasound and then ultrasound internally also creates acoustic cavitation into sonoluminscence -- it's the secret of how sound turns into light. Ultrasound cavitation also creates sonofusion alchemy which changes the protons of molecules.... Sonofusion is still not fully accepted by science but there's been enough claims that it is no longer rejected by science and instead is being funded -- even for industrial production right now.

also.. friend says the Bound Lotus is the true lotus posture. the "original" or classical way as it is described in the upanishads. it closes the circuit of energy.

"it removes fear of disease.. u'll know that u have it right when u are able to transport your attention comfortable, and where you can remain in it comfortably for at least half an hour "

lol but he's hardore into the hindu stuff. he says asanas shouldn't even be practiced if you aren't a highly ethical person and you should complete the first 3 limbs of the 8 limbed yoga.

Edited by Spirit of the Tiger

also.. friend says the Bound Lotus is the true lotus posture. the "original" or classical way as it is described in the upanishads. it closes the circuit of energy.

"it removes fear of disease.. u'll know that u have it right when u are able to transport your attention comfortable, and where you can remain in it comfortably for at least half an hour "

lol but he's hardore into the hindu stuff. he says asanas shouldn't even be practiced if you aren't a highly ethical person and you should complete the first 3 limbs of the 8 limbed yoga.

Yeah this is like the "anal breathing" that is the focus of Taoist sex doctor Lin.... http://www.yoga-age.com/modern/end.html

Seated in Padmasana, if a person who has accustomed himself to the contraction of his anus (Mula Bandha), makes the Vayu go upwards with the mind intent on Kumbhaka, the Agni comes to the Svadhishthana flaming, owing to the blowing of Vayu.

85. From the blowing of Vayu and Agni, Kundalini pierces open the Brahmagranthi. It then pierces open the Vishnugranthi.

Also John Chang states his perineum is the "yin" point and then the lower tan tien is the yang and when the two meet there is an explosion that creates the chi energy.

So the above kundalini teaching states the real secret is taking the deep breaths as normal breathing causes more energy lost since inhalation is less energy then exhalation causes energy to leave the body....

This is also what Chunyi Lin teaches that even just 15 minutes of slow long breathing has amazing effects. That normal breathing only has 60% of the lung's energy.

Just finished another two hour full lotus session and I exorcised an evil yin spirit that had possessed me and was trying to suck me off. Yes I identified the source of the evil yin spirit but by exorcising it I also realized that yin energy is negative but not inherently evil -- the yin energy is "extra energy." The full lotus will properly sublimate this energy -- so we should see the yin energy as a tool or point of leverage. As I've stated people can have their electromagnetic essence stuck in their lower chakra -- their sex center -- and so then they attempt to suck off other people in order to increase their sexual pleasure. But this is not necessarily wrong -- because females, for example, inherently sublimate their sexual energy. Males will lose their energy by their fixation on ejaculation. Literally hell is the lower body electromagnetic essence and heaven is the upper body electromagnetic essence. So if a male is fixated on external ejaculation this constantly activates his stress sympathetic nervous system and so he is not able to turn his sex energy into healing chi energy through the heart chakra and the pineal gland.

So Master Ni, Hua-ching of L.A. says how people with weak energy can then be possessed by ghosts. Also he says if you sleep on your back then ghosts can suck off your lower tan tien energy -- this leads to nocturnal emissions. So yin possession means a lower emotional blockage -- it can be the liver causing anger -- say possession from alcoholism. When we exorcise this spirit of evil from other people's clogged livers then my own liver will get hot and I can feel my liver. This is why alcohol is called a spirit -- or like nicotine causes sadness of the lungs. If these poisons are properly channelled then they can create "extra energy" for the shaman but it is dangerous. The sex center blockage is similarly dangerous and it's the "original sin" as spiritual possession.

So sitting in full lotus is the most effective means to burn bad karma -- to exorcise the lower emotional blockages. I was asked how the pineal gland can be felt if it can not be seen? It is like the kidneys -- during the small universe or microcosmic training you should feel the kidneys get hot and then you can feel the shape and location of the kidneys. Similarly during the training we can feel the pineal gland or third eye open up -- and this happens only after the chi energy is very strong and it is turning into shen energy. You can tell this by sitting in full lotus for two hours at ease -- by having a strong "chi ball" between the hands -- by being able to transmit the chi energy through the sword fingers, etc.

Chunyi Lin said that exorcising ghosts is dangerous and that he regularly has to exorcise ghosts -- dead spirits from a room that he returns to. So it takes him repeated visits to finally clear out the blockage. Similarly it can take repeated healings to clear out a person's blockage. In fact a person can have a deeper blockage but also the person can be repeatedly possessed by the energy around them and if they themselves don't know how to exorcise that lower emotional blockage then they will be continually possessed.

But still the truth of reality -- our soul energy -- is the universal love energy of the heart and this then is expressed as pineal gland bliss light electromagnetic energy.

http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2011/12/was-it-full-lotus-telepathy-amazing.html

Amazing full lotus telepathy experience today!! I give the report above. Very strange.

You can't really say that your friend wasn't reaching out to you psychicly when the thought occurred to you to contact him (or to try to get him to contact you). My take!

Thanks, Drew, for the inspiration to look at sitting long. Brings back some things that maybe I'm ready for now, hard to say. Principally the piece in "Mechanical disorders of the lumbar spine", by Henry Farfan, pgs 182-183, about how the fascia behind the sacrum encloses the extensors on three sides and because the extensors bulk up as they contract, the extensors will stretch that fascia behind the sacrum when they contract (my illustration). This morning I am looking at the stretch of that fascia behind the sacrum, and thinking this is the critical stretch in support of the forward and backward motion of the sacrum, allowing the sacrum to pivot on the sacro-illiac joints. To my way of thinking, it is the sense of location in connection with consciousness that triggers the reciprocal innervation necessary to the stretch of the fascia behind the sacrum, and also to the stretch of the fascia from the sacrum to the sit-bones and the fascia from the sacrum to ischial spines (nice picture of the three sets of sacral ligaments). Hmmm, you know, I think I need a refresher course in this anatomy, while I'm at it! Taking what I'm feeling into that sense of location, I think I can open the activity of the extensors connected with that stretch behind the sacrum, in particular the way the stretch behind the sacrum supports activity and stretch up the spine. Maybe that will allow me to sit a little longer- long sitting this morning, probaby an hour, that's long for me!

Drew, I just clicked on this link and WOW.

I could not take my eyes away from this man !

So much peace, love and compassion radiated from him.

After a minute or so, I felt a warm tingling in my abdomen and then a cold rushing feeling like I used to get with MDMA 20 years ago. :). My hairs stood on end and I got goosepimples. I feel very, very good now. My head is tingling and my whole body is vibrating ever so slightly.

I never thought this was possible by just looking at someone especially through electronic media.

Is this shaktipat ? Kundalini ? Has a process been started ?

I'm sorry but I have no experience of this sort of thing and need some sort of explanation.

I may need to re-think my whole practice after this.

This is absolutely mind-blowing.

Thank you so much for the link.

• Like 1

Drew, I just clicked on this link and WOW.

I could not take my eyes away from this man !

So much peace, love and compassion radiated from him.

After a minute or so, I felt a warm tingling in my abdomen and then a cold rushing feeling like I used to get with MDMA 20 years ago. :). My hairs stood on end and I got goosepimples. I feel very, very good now. My head is tingling and my whole body is vibrating ever so slightly.

I never thought this was possible by just looking at someone especially through electronic media.

Is this shaktipat ? Kundalini ? Has a process been started ?

I'm sorry but I have no experience of this sort of thing and need some sort of explanation.

I may need to re-think my whole practice after this.

This is absolutely mind-blowing.

Thank you so much for the link.

That's awesome! All I can say is just build on the energy that you get. haha. Yeah Cousens was a student of Muktananda -- a full lotus kundalini yogi -- actually Shaivism. Anyway Cousens was in full lotus six hours a day in India -- he said his secret was to not eat fruit unlike many in India - because the fruit increases the blood sugar too much into a yo-yo effect making the brain unstable. So the best is greens to keep a calm mind. He relied on green juicing. So now he does that as his job - teaching green juicing fasting and he heals people at his center in Arizona.

OH yeah -- Cousens tweets all the time -- so you might want to sign up to his twitter account -- https://twitter.com/#!/GabrielCousens

Edited by fulllotus

You can't really say that your friend wasn't reaching out to you psychicly when the thought occurred to you to contact him (or to try to get him to contact you). My take!

Thanks, Drew, for the inspiration to look at sitting long. Brings back some things that maybe I'm ready for now, hard to say. Principally the piece in "Mechanical disorders of the lumbar spine", by Henry Farfan, pgs 182-183, about how the fascia behind the sacrum encloses the extensors on three sides and because the extensors bulk up as they contract, the extensors will stretch that fascia behind the sacrum when they contract (my illustration). This morning I am looking at the stretch of that fascia behind the sacrum, and thinking this is the critical stretch in support of the forward and backward motion of the sacrum, allowing the sacrum to pivot on the sacro-illiac joints. To my way of thinking, it is the sense of location in connection with consciousness that triggers the reciprocal innervation necessary to the stretch of the fascia behind the sacrum, and also to the stretch of the fascia from the sacrum to the sit-bones and the fascia from the sacrum to ischial spines (nice picture of the three sets of sacral ligaments). Hmmm, you know, I think I need a refresher course in this anatomy, while I'm at it! Taking what I'm feeling into that sense of location, I think I can open the activity of the extensors connected with that stretch behind the sacrum, in particular the way the stretch behind the sacrum supports activity and stretch up the spine. Maybe that will allow me to sit a little longer- long sitting this morning, probaby an hour, that's long for me!

Thanks Mark! Yeah today I figured - O.K. I'm sitting full lotus two hours non-stop a day. Chunyi Lin did seven weeks non-stop full lotus. So how long will it take to catch up to one seven week non-stop session sitting full lotus at two hours a day? About one year seven months.

One year seven months of two hours a day to equal seven weeks non-stop full lotus.

I don't know I did the math while in full lotus meditating so.... anyway it just goes to show how intensive retreat meditation can really make up for a lot of meditation time broken up into smaller segments.

Thanks Mark! Yeah today I figured - O.K. I'm sitting full lotus two hours non-stop a day. Chunyi Lin did seven weeks non-stop full lotus. So how long will it take to catch up to one seven week non-stop session sitting full lotus at two hours a day? About one year seven months.

One year seven months of two hours a day to equal seven weeks non-stop full lotus.

I don't know I did the math while in full lotus meditating so.... anyway it just goes to show how intensive retreat meditation can really make up for a lot of meditation time broken up into smaller segments.

Not sure, not sure. The two hours a day is awesome to me. I guess the question for us both is how the chi comes to be "stored" in the tan-t'ien. I know yer thinkin' the long sitting and even the internal orgasm is important, and Chunyi Lin seems to encourage you to think the long sitting will work the trick for you; his remark about looking at how long someone can sit the lotus to see if they've mastered energy says it all, in that regard.

Nevertheless, I am walking the ox as fast as the ox can be walked. I am betting the farm I can understand the process in terms of the place of occurrence of consciousness with respect to the locus of sense contact, impact on stretch, and ability to feel, even if I only realize the pleasant and unpleasant of it in my sense of location in practice.

In particular I realize that there can be a feeling of absorption occasioned by impact when consciousness occurs in the vicinity of the tan-t'ien, and this is a pleasant thing, which informs my sense of location along with the feeling of near-pain occasioned by other impact of consciousness at stretches away from the tan-t'ien. I think I have a natural affinity for this feeling of absorption, and that affinity constitutes the storing of ch'i at the tan-t'ien in the parlance of Chinese martial arts. We'll see!

Not sure, not sure. The two hours a day is awesome to me. I guess the question for us both is how the chi comes to be "stored" in the tan-t'ien. I know yer thinkin' the long sitting and even the internal orgasm is important, and Chunyi Lin seems to encourage you to think the long sitting will work the trick for you; his remark about looking at how long someone can sit the lotus to see if they've mastered energy says it all, in that regard.

Nevertheless, I am walking the ox as fast as the ox can be walked. I am betting the farm I can understand the process in terms of the place of occurrence of consciousness with respect to the locus of sense contact, impact on stretch, and ability to feel, even if I only realize the pleasant and unpleasant of it in my sense of location in practice.

In particular I realize that there can be a feeling of absorption occasioned by impact when consciousness occurs in the vicinity of the tan-t'ien, and this is a pleasant thing, which informs my sense of location along with the feeling of near-pain occasioned by other impact of consciousness at stretches away from the tan-t'ien. I think I have a natural affinity for this feeling of absorption, and that affinity constitutes the storing of ch'i at the tan-t'ien in the parlance of Chinese martial arts. We'll see!

Sure the last five minutes are hell. haha. But actually I sit in full lotus at the computer too and I don't even keep track of that time -- but it's hours everyday of more full lotus! haha. But it's NOT meditation. Meditation means also doing mind yoga -- self-concentration - and also I do a "steeper" full lotus with the feet up against the hips and the ankles up on the thighs. During my two hour session I have to then adjust my feet after about 40 minutes and then go back up with the ankles on the thighs, etc. But it's getting better I think. Actually the internal orgasm thing -- it just happens -- after an hour and half about -- and the semen goes into the brain. But actually this is dirty energy but it does clear out the blockages -- all the stiffness -- and there is loud cracking noises not just in my shoulders and neck as my neck pulsates but also in my skull cavity. I can feel the pressure of the fluid against the back of my eyes! The impurities of the jing lower body fluid leach out of my gums and out of my eyes and nose. I have to clean up afterwards. So the real key is then purifying that sex energy into chi energy and the pineal gland turns it into chi energy but it actually comes from the soul heart energy -- the Large Accumulator as Gurdjieff calls it. So it's the electromagnetic energy that creates the flexibility -- it's the energy that comes first before the matter. So then in the last half hour the sex energy is getting turned into the chi energy and then the lower body gets real heat from the jing energy turning into chi energy. I admit the storing the chi in the lower tan tien is tricky as my head gets filled with electromagnetic bliss pressure -- and it is focused there. But then I am also working to open the third eye -- so it seems that this has to happen. I know Master Nan, Huai-chin says that opening the eye channels is actually very painful. haha. So I think it takes long non-stop full lotus to really get things done so that the jing energy is purified into chi and the chi is built up without dissipation -- in an environment where there is isolation from energy sucking sources. haha.

That's awesome! All I can say is just build on the energy that you get. haha. Yeah Cousens was a student of Muktananda -- a full lotus kundalini yogi -- actually Shaivism. Anyway Cousens was in full lotus six hours a day in India -- he said his secret was to not eat fruit unlike many in India - because the fruit increases the blood sugar too much into a yo-yo effect making the brain unstable. So the best is greens to keep a calm mind. He relied on green juicing. So now he does that as his job - teaching green juicing fasting and he heals people at his center in Arizona.

OH yeah -- Cousens tweets all the time -- so you might want to sign up to his twitter account -- https://twitter.com/#!/GabrielCousens

Thanks Drew.

I've sent an e-mail to Dr Cousens detailing my experience.

Four days later and there has been no let up in the tingling energy in my spine. I can direct it anywhere in my body. The most intense is when I send it to the head. It seems to have it's source at the lower spine, not right at the very bottom though. I am feeling incredibly blissful all the time, but calm, peaceful and very happy.

Thanks Drew.

I've sent an e-mail to Dr Cousens detailing my experience.

Four days later and there has been no let up in the tingling energy in my spine. I can direct it anywhere in my body. The most intense is when I send it to the head. It seems to have it's source at the lower spine, not right at the very bottom though. I am feeling incredibly blissful all the time, but calm, peaceful and very happy.

Sweet. Yeah Cousens is into biophoton energy and the rainbow diet -- really excellent energy. He cures diabetes -- even type 1 - -using raw food diet. The only thing is in that raw food diabetes documentary they have they do a chocolate feast and then the native american diabetes dude wigs out and leaves. Then I realized that chocolate is known to cause the same symptoms that the Native American had. So chocolate is a bit too strong for that diabetes cure I think -- when I have chocolate -- organic fair trade dark chocolate - then it keeps me awake all night. haha.

Yeah Cousens was into Tachyon energy -- not sure he's mentioned it lately -- but it was a proposed particle that is superliminal but has been rejected I think.

Anyway in Arizona they have their raw food veggie garden and conduct fasting for people on green juices. His idea about the green vegan diet as being some sort of lost utopia is a bit naive considering the Bushmen Africans - the original humans - eat meat. Still their diet is 80% greens and also they do fasting and are the original kundalini N/OM healers -- the boiling heat in the belly.

The jing electrochemical energy. If you keep meditating then the electromagnetic force will get stronger.

Muktananda though -- a full lotus guru -- also was a pedofile molester so it's important not to idealize the gurus -- I mean at least Muktananda was a real shaktipat transmitter as well -- unlike Sai Baba the most famous guru of India but a big fake molester closeted thug.

I would like to do the 40 day fast -- that the Bragg dude did Paul Bragg -- he said a big clump of hot mercury metal and other toxic metal came out of him. Pretty amazing! Then there's the Christopher Hill spirulina dude -- I read his book and met someone line who was in his Tree of Life school. I like Cousens the best of those type that focus on diet but also meditation.