FixXxer1846

My first full lotus experiences

Interesting experience. Fire sinks with exhalation and heart fills with inhalation. Use exhalation to sink the fire, then the steam rises to the cavity of the spirit.

What do you mean by flexing the pineal? Does that activate the crown or intensify the tingling of the pineal?

Yeah the pineal gland -- I'm talking the very center of the brain. When you flex it then the vagus nerve on the side of the neck starts pulsating and the pineal gland then pulls up the lower body electrochemical jing energy. So then the pineal gland transduces the jing energy into an electromagnetic external transmission. But since this does not rely on purifying and storing the chi in the lower tan tien first then this process also off-gasses all the lower body anaerobic shit smell. So it's a dirty means of transmitting chi energy but while done in full lotus it also enables the perineum taking in the external jing energy from people around you -- so then their anger, fear, sadness, lust and worry because jing energy that is then shot back at them at pineal gland chi energy. So it's an open cycle -- I've gone 10 days without food just sitting in full lotus and flexing my pineal gland -- not being hungry the whole time - just sucking in all the anger and lust of people around me, etc. and then the pineal gland electromagnetic energy gives the females orgasms. At the same time the pineal gland electromagnetic energy gives females orgasms it also pulls in their sex energy and gives me an internal orgasm that shoots semen up the spine. So then after this happens about ten times of psychic mutual climaxes -- actually its thirty mutual climaxes as the first two are preliminary and then the third is a full semen load up the back. O.K. so after ten "O at a Ds" -- orgasms at a distance then the heart chakra opens up as the jing energy is converted more to chi. So you are opening up the heart chakra of the female and yourself and there is electromagnetic love between you so that if you are physically separated then there is heart break. So this pineal gland flexing electromagnetic energy is not alot of chi because there is no storage of chi but it goes through walls, ceilings, and is long distance -- will go into the nearest female even if half a block away -- but the transmission is strongest through the eyes staring, although that is too intense most times. haha.

So like I said I don't do that anymore because Chunyi Lin told me to store my energy up and also over time my jing energy was weakening -- since I wasn't storing up chi energy -- and also since I am not purifying the energy I was always off-gasing shit smell by flexing the pineal gland. Bill Bodri and Master Nan, Huai-chin also describe this practice -- saying if you rely on taking in female jing energy and transmitting chi back at them as tantra this is like taking all the dirty energy of the body -- the semen and shit -- and putting it in a place it doesn't belong. So they joke if you need female jing energy then just get a hormone shot instead. haha. I mean it is true that if I get a good dose of female climax energy -- the testosterone goes into my body through the perineum and my voice will be super deep and strong -- even though I have had no food, etc. Then the females voice will be super high and weak but she'll be ecstatic since she had a bunch of orgasms and opened up her heart chakra from the electromagnetic transmissions into her.

So you don't feel the pineal gland all the time -- but when you focus your brain then the vagus nerve starts pulsating and the carotid artery -- and at first the energy is on the side of the neck and then on the other side and then as more channels clear out of jing blockages then it goes up more in the center of the body as the jing is converted to chi. So then as you live off the lower emotional jing energy instead of food then your body begins to purify -- and then the chi energy grows stronger as the heart chakra opens up. But then as Bodri and Nan state this is still limited to the samadhi of the lower realm of form and the upper realm of desire. It doesn't get into the formless realm of samadhi.

So for true meditation you need to focus on the formless realm -- which means 100 days of celibacy with no nocturnal emission also means 100 days of no sex thoughts. This is next to impossible unless we can be in an environment where there's no pervs and no perv media. So this would mean not going online, not watching t.v. and having very limited contact with people. When I did my intensive training this was before I had even gone on the internet -- I just used email at the university so it was very limited. I have very limited contact with people and I didn't watch t.v. or go to movies -- I just read meditation books and I meditated six hours a day and I had a pure diet -- vegan, salt-free. Also I was 29 years old and getting regularly shen shakti laser transmissions from Chunyi Lin.

Actually I'm glad you asked this question because after I got the phone healing from Chunyi Lin I stopped doing the pineal gland flexing so I could store up my energy. then soon after my third eye got stronger electromagnetic bliss so I no longer felt the pineal gland literally -- I mean literally felt the pineal gland as a bulb that I was flexing. Instead the chi energy field kind of surrounds it now so when I flex it I don't feel it. But I wasn't even sure if I was flexing it anymore because when I sat in full lotus the electromagnetic fields were strong but as the jing energy went up to my brain creating electromagnetic fields there is a lot of cracking and snapping noises of the tendons. I could feel chi energy still dissipating out of the center of my forehead but I wanted to make sure I wasn't still flexing my pineal gland anymore. haha.

Yeah I admit that when I sit in full lotus then the energy goes up to my brain and turns into stronger electromagnetic bliss but it seems to go out of my brain after that - I mean at the end of the meditation there is strong heat in my lower tan tien so I hope that I am starting to store up chi. I feel a chi protection shield more now that I am not flexing my pineal gland -- but the chi still leaks out of my brain.

Anyway Chunyi Lin's motto is a "healer in every family a world without pain" and he says how people are attracted to the chi energy and that if you have extra energy then it will go where it's needed, etc. Still now that I am not flexing my pineal gland I am no longer off-gassing shit smell as bad. If I eat anything with sugar in it I still get internal tingling which is how I know that I am off-gassing the shit smell -- the internal tingling is the jing energy as a blockage. So then I can take vinegar to counteract the sugar but I don't want to take too much vinegar or any other antiseptic -- as it's either too acidic or whatever. I mean the key is balance -- so I try not to eat too much food at once but also I am eating more to increase my jing energy.

O.K. so I've asked my brother-in-law -- when he says shit around me he says he just likes to swear. So he swears I don't smell like shit. haha. So I am getting better like I said because I don't have the internal tingling right now -- so that's how I know that I don't smell like shit. But also if I am having sex fluids and the lower body fluids go up into my brain via the spine -- it is bypassing the blood brain barrier and this is possible because of ionization. But then I wonder how bad that smells - I mean it's also crucial to bring the energy back down to purify it. So then in the brain the pineal gland does convert it into electromagnetic chi energy and this is connected to the heart -- so that as the practice ends then also the heart energy opens up more too. So there is blissful electromagnetic energy and I have converted the jing energy into chi energy -- so then I am ready for more food jing energy. I mean I have been doing the two hour full lotus in the morning right after I wake up and clear out the bowels and then I sit non-stop for two hours.

This morning though my brother-in-law is here so I was sleeping in this dirty dust and it woke me up -- on cement in a cold room and also the solstice energy is strong so for some reason I couldn't sleep after just a few hours of sleep. So then I ate four eggs because I needed to recharge my jing energy from all the talking and entertaining, etc. So then if I meditate now -- I've waited over an hour since breakfast -- maybe a couple hours. It should be o.k. but how much will just go to my head as shit smell. haha.

So again there has to be a lot of purification -- it's a lot easier relying on getting the laser shen shakti transmissions regularly from the energy master and then as the energy increases then you need more direct guidance from the master. So when my chi energy was super strong and I was making a lot of shen energy and I was seeing ghosts and the electromagnetic energy was freaking people out and I pulled this old lady's spirit out of her body and also I healed my mom and then there was a spacetime astral vortex around me when I sat in full lotus -- so I got too over-excited and scared. Chunyi Lin said I should have called him -- later on -- and he said I had an enlightenment experience. Then I had stopped my intensive training but then he stuck his finger to my forehead and shot laser energy to the center of my brain and then after that it was permanently magnetized with bliss energy. So when my energy was strongest that was when I fasted on just half a glass of water for eight days.

• Like 2

the vagus nerve passes through the espophageal hiatus in the diaphragm ;)

http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/life/human-biology/brain-during-orgasm1.htm

The role of the vagus nerve in orgasms is a new discovery and there's still much that's unknown about it; until recently, researchers didn't know that it passed through the pelvic region at all.

Since most of those nerves are associated with the spinal cord, it would stand to reason that a person with a severed spinal cord wouldn't be able to have an orgasm. And for a very long time, that's what people with these types of injuries were told. However, recent studies show that people with spinal cord injuries -- even parapalegics -- can reach orgasm. Dr. Barry Komisaruk and Dr. Beverly Whipple of Rutgers University conducted a study on women with severed spinal cords in 2004. They discovered that these women could feel stimulation of their cervixes and even reach orgasm, although there was no way their brain could be receiving information from the hypogastric or pelvic nerves. How was this possible? An MRI scan of the women's brains showed that the region corresponding to signals from the vagus nerve was active. Because the vagus bypasses the spinal cord, the women were still able to feel cervical stimulation.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/6330-the-vagus-nerve-and-the-female-orgasm/

Edited by fulllotus
  • Like 1

Today's full lotus two hour session was strange. I spent the weekend entertaining my brother-in-law and he's got a perv lower chakra blockage. He's a number 2 as per Gurdjieff's rating -- not a number 1 full on perv like my other brother-in-law. Anyway so then today I was tired from lack of sleep and I had eaten food but it had been a couple hours at least.

So I go into full lotus and I am kind of sleeping but I get really sleepy where I really need to lie down. For some reason I really needed to have my back resting so I could sleep. Determined to stay in full lotus I just laid on my back while staying in full lotus with my legs in the air.

O.K. this worked for a while and my back got rested so I went back into normal full lotus. I slept a bit more but still needed to lie down again. So I went on my back again staying in full lotus with my legs in the air. But then I rolled a bit onto my side so then my legs were still in full lotus but now more sideways - supported by the side.

O.K. from that position I fell into deep sleep. I then dreamt of full on sex -- which I don't normally dream of at all!! But my brother-in-law was being really crude and I was entertaining him so I just sat in full lotus with him and joked back with him. but I had not been able to empty out those sex thoughts before I slept.

So then I woke up from my dream while I was dreaming I was having sex and climaxing but I then went back into full lotus on the floor with my back straight up. So then the semen shot up my back as my weiner was under my legs, pulsating, boner, whatever. So then the sex fluid was going into my skull and the same kind of cracking and snapping noises occurred while the pulsing now was in my neck with the sex fluids being pumped up by the vagus nerve and carotid artery.

O.K. so I just stayed in full lotus but then my concern was that now I had to take a piss but I still have a half hour left of full lotus. I had slept for at least 20 minutes in full lotus while on my side. haha. So anyway I stayed in full lotus as long as possible until my bladder was exploding.

So I quick pissed and I was glad to see it wasn't foamy at all which meant I had not gotten the semen stuck in my prostate -- instead it went up the spine. So then back in full lotus I had to work on purifying the sex fluids into chi energy. So the brain chi electromagnetic energy kept increasing but then I worked on lowering down to the lower tan tien.

I was still sleepy though and so near the end I did another hand raising while in full lotus -- holding the body elevated, lifting the body up. I could only hold it less than a minute. Then I stayed sleepy which made the time go by fast. So I finished the two hour session and then I went to sleep for another 45 minutes.

Edited by fulllotus
  • Like 1

Drew, you should teach your family how to unblock their lower chakras.

or just do it secretly with a zesty transmission

bonus merit if you say nothing about it!! :D

• Like 1

fulllotus, are you saying you can cum into the spine at will?

What about the crown chakra for cleansing?

cum at will up the spine.... yes I used to do that for several years every day -- not just me but I did it by transmitting energy into females. I no longer do this because yeah the energy was dirty chi -- it doesn't take a lot of chi to have psychic mutual climaxes but then I off-gas dirty jing energy out of the skull as shit smell. So then I had to fast to do the psychic mutual climaxes on a "clean system" -- but I was not storing up chi energy so the transmissions were weak in terms of chi and over the long run it was good for health but my jing was still going down as per normal aging.

O.K. so the crown chakra for cleansing -- what do you mean -- as the lower body energy goes up to the crown chakra does it cleanse it? There is magnetic pressure throughout the skull as the lower body jing energy is transduced by the pineal gland into electromagnetic energy. But it has to cycle through the body to get cleansed -- go back down to the heart to store there. Then I wash my mouth out after meditation -- if I don't flex my pineal gland then there is less off-gassing of the impure jing energy from food and sex fluids -- and so it can turn into chi as it goes down the front of the body. Still if I eat food it easily then still off-gasses - I get internal tingling sensation and I know that I am off-gasing shit smell. So I have to eat slowly and wait then before eating again. As Chunyi Lin says eat only till 70% full or else the food goes to the head -- so he has even admitted this is a problem in qigong. Gurdjieff also says there's a fourth type of excrement in the brain that is not recognized by Western science -- excrement from the lower body energy.

Anyway at least I've had improvement -- by no longer flexing the pineal gland but now the females around me are real cranky and get mad at me since I'm no longer giving them orgasms all the time to open up their heart love energy. So then need to sublimate it themselves indirectly through the mind yoga meditation. haha.

cum at will up the spine.... yes I used to do that for several years every day -- not just me but I did it by transmitting energy into females. I no longer do this because yeah the energy was dirty chi -- it doesn't take a lot of chi to have psychic mutual climaxes but then I off-gas dirty jing energy out of the skull as shit smell. So then I had to fast to do the psychic mutual climaxes on a "clean system" -- but I was not storing up chi energy so the transmissions were weak in terms of chi and over the long run it was good for health but my jing was still going down as per normal aging.

O.K. so the crown chakra for cleansing -- what do you mean -- as the lower body energy goes up to the crown chakra does it cleanse it? There is magnetic pressure throughout the skull as the lower body jing energy is transduced by the pineal gland into electromagnetic energy. But it has to cycle through the body to get cleansed -- go back down to the heart to store there. Then I wash my mouth out after meditation -- if I don't flex my pineal gland then there is less off-gassing of the impure jing energy from food and sex fluids -- and so it can turn into chi as it goes down the front of the body. Still if I eat food it easily then still off-gasses - I get internal tingling sensation and I know that I am off-gasing shit smell. So I have to eat slowly and wait then before eating again. As Chunyi Lin says eat only till 70% full or else the food goes to the head -- so he has even admitted this is a problem in qigong. Gurdjieff also says there's a fourth type of excrement in the brain that is not recognized by Western science -- excrement from the lower body energy.

There is a gaping hole at your crown.

There is a gaping hole at your crown.

Oh yeah well when I did the intensive training then the center of the top of the head got soft and was pulsating. Then Chunyi Lin said that this will open up -- it's just like a baby's head where the bones separate again. I don't remember if he said you can stick a pencil through the hole or something. haha. When Jim Nance was traing to be a qigong master I swear the size of his head expanded. Then as I mentioned he asked me to meet him for lunch but I had been dumpster diving for food and I was off-gasing shit smell real bad. I felt bad about it but then Jim Nance sitting across from me literally just held his hand above his head and then would make these motions to pull the shit smell right out from inside his head -- right out of the top of his skull. He did that as he sat across from me.

Oh yeah well when I did the intensive training then the center of the top of the head got soft and was pulsating. Then Chunyi Lin said that this will open up -- it's just like a baby's head where the bones separate again. I don't remember if he said you can stick a pencil through the hole or something. haha. When Jim Nance was traing to be a qigong master I swear the size of his head expanded. Then as I mentioned he asked me to meet him for lunch but I had been dumpster diving for food and I was off-gasing shit smell real bad. I felt bad about it but then Jim Nance sitting across from me literally just held his hand above his head and then would make these motions to pull the shit smell right out from inside his head -- right out of the top of his skull. He did that as he sat across from me.

that's handy, do you recall the motions? thanks

that's handy, do you recall the motions? thanks

The motions were nothing -- just holding his hand over his head and pulling out the shit smell! haha. It's like when I accidentally pulled out the old lady's spirit of the top of the center of her skull. I had forgotten that Chunyi Lin said to not to pull blockages directly out of the top of the center of the skull. But since Jim Nance was doing it to himself then he knew how much power to use. So when I did it to the lady by accident -- without touching her -- my electromagnetic force was very strong -- much stronger than I realized. The poor lady didn't see what I was doing but she immediately started bawling -- as soon as I felt this heavy electromagnetic blob get pulled out of the center of the top of her skull. So then she bawled non-stop for at least fifteen minutes. The next time I saw her though she smiled -- not the same day -- but later on. She knew I had good intentions and as Yan Xin says the energy is bidirectional because you can just reverse the intention of the energy to fix the problem. So it depends on how built up the chi energy is to be able to pull out the blockages.

What about half lotus? Does that yield 'half' the results? :lol:

Hmm. All I know is Chunyi Lin said 20 minutes of full lotus equals 4 hours of any other type of meditation. So that implies it's multiplicative instead of addititive.

I am more referring to Sahasrara: The Crown Chakra

Chakra07.gif

Sahasrara, which means 1000 petalled lotus, is generally considered to be the chakra of pure consciousness, within which there is neither object nor subject. When the female kundalini Shakti energy rises to this point, it unites with the male Shiva energy, and a state of liberating samadhi is attained. Symbolized by a lotus with one thousand multi-coloured petals, it is located either at the crown of the head, or above the crown of the head. Sahasrara is represented by the colour white and it involves such issues as inner wisdom and the death of the body.

Its role may be envisioned somewhat similarly to that of the pituitary gland, which secretes hormones to communicate to the rest of the endocrine system and also connects to the central nervous system via the hypothalamus. According to author Gary Osborn, the thalamus is thought to have a key role in the physical basis of consciousness and is the 'Bridal Chamber' mentioned in the Gnostic scriptures. Sahasrara's inner aspect deals with the release of karma, physical action with meditation, mental action with universal consciousness and unity, and emotional action with "beingness".[25]

In Tibetan buddhism, the point at the crown of the head is represented by a white circle, with 32 downward pointing petals. It is of primary importance in the performance of phowa, or consciousness projection after death, in order to obtain rebirth in a Pure Land. Within this chakra is contained the White drop, or Bodhicitta, which is the essence of masculine energy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

I haven't found a qi-qong equivalent to this.

Edited by Informer

I am more referring to Sahasrara: The Crown Chakra

Chakra07.gif

Sahasrara, which means 1000 petalled lotus, is generally considered to be the chakra of pure consciousness, within which there is neither object nor subject. When the female kundalini Shakti energy rises to this point, it unites with the male Shiva energy, and a state of liberating samadhi is attained. Symbolized by a lotus with one thousand multi-coloured petals, it is located either at the crown of the head, or above the crown of the head. Sahasrara is represented by the colour white and it involves such issues as inner wisdom and the death of the body.

Its role may be envisioned somewhat similarly to that of the pituitary gland, which secretes hormones to communicate to the rest of the endocrine system and also connects to the central nervous system via the hypothalamus. According to author Gary Osborn, the thalamus is thought to have a key role in the physical basis of consciousness and is the 'Bridal Chamber' mentioned in the Gnostic scriptures. Sahasrara's inner aspect deals with the release of karma, physical action with meditation, mental action with universal consciousness and unity, and emotional action with "beingness".[25]

In Tibetan buddhism, the point at the crown of the head is represented by a white circle, with 32 downward pointing petals. It is of primary importance in the performance of phowa, or consciousness projection after death, in order to obtain rebirth in a Pure Land. Within this chakra is contained the White drop, or Bodhicitta, which is the essence of masculine energy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

I haven't found a qi-qong equivalent to this.

Oh yeah check out the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- it's in there -- the immortal fetus comes out of the top of the head. I actually saw Chunyi Lin doing this when he was in full lotus -- only it was his yin spirits -- he would create one and it was yellow and shaped like a human body. Then it would break off and float out into the conference room and then another yellow form would be created at the top of his head and break off and float and then more. He then explained that those were just his yin spirits going out to heal people. then I asked him if he had created a yang spirit and he said that once when he was meditating in his house people said they had seen him outside. So the yang spirit is another physical body called bilocation in the West. But then Master Nan, Huai-chin says it doesn't literally form out of the top of the head.

Here this blog post of mine gives the link for the Taoist YOga book online http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-i-am-ghost-currently-and-will-stay.html

Oh yeah check out the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- it's in there -- the immortal fetus comes out of the top of the head. I actually saw Chunyi Lin doing this when he was in full lotus -- only it was his yin spirits -- he would create one and it was yellow and shaped like a human body. Then it would break off and float out into the conference room and then another yellow form would be created at the top of his head and break off and float and then more. He then explained that those were just his yin spirits going out to heal people. then I asked him if he had created a yang spirit and he said that once when he was meditating in his house people said they had seen him outside. So the yang spirit is another physical body called bilocation in the West. But then Master Nan, Huai-chin says it doesn't literally form out of the top of the head.

Here this blog post of mine gives the link for the Taoist YOga book online http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-i-am-ghost-currently-and-will-stay.html

Yeah, I have that book! I think it is talking mostly in regards to the pineal gland? Anyway, there is a cleansing energy that comes from the crown. A sort of celestial chi that engulf my entire body when activated. Like a pleasant feeling electrical current coming in waves. It starts by focusing at the pineal gland and then projecting towards the crown. That is why I was wondering about your "pineal flexing" etc.

Edited by Informer

Yeah, I have that book! I think it is talking mostly in regards to the pineal gland? Anyway, there is a cleansing energy that comes from the crown. A sort of celestial chi that engulf my entire body when activated. Like a pleasant feeling electrical current coming in waves. It starts by focusing at the pineal gland and then projecting towards the crown. That is why I was wondering about your "pineal flexing" etc.

Actually that sounds like you had a crown chakra full body orgasm? It is the jing electrochemical energy that rains down from the crown and covers the whole body in bliss. I had that happen when I was doing my intensive training -- it is part of the conversion of jing to chi. But then you want to keep going to build up more of the chi energy before you can really feel or flex the center of the brain. But then again Chunyi Lin put his finger to my forehead and shot his laser energy into the center of my brain also.

thanks for sharing. The jing is electrochemical -- tingling bliss heat. The chi is more magnetic force but also electromagnetic -- and then it will push your hands away and you can transmit it out the hands -- I haven't built it up strong since my intensive training. But every since the center of my brain has remained with the electromagnetic chi force in it. So that's like the expression of the heart soul energy. Gurdjieff calls it a "permanent center of gravity" in the center of the head -- a number four person. It takes an even longer time training to get to a number five person which means the third eye is fully open. So that's where you really need personal guidance as the energy is so strong and needs to be properly controlled, etc.

This "celestial chi" can be guided to the hands or LDT, or just let flow throughout the body. It is similar to orgasm but not quite as intense and last a lot longer. It also leaves goosebumps on the skin in it's wake.

This pineal is pretty much always open unless I am doing heart/metta or alchemy, at which case so of the awareness is spread between the chakra's/dan tiens, so isn't as prominent. The only way for me to completely close it off is sleeping or deep selflessness meditation or focus intensely on metta.

When I first wake up, I don't notice the pineal right away. It sort of slowly awakens as the sleep rubs off. It used to be a conscious effort, but now it seems more autonomous.

Edited by Informer
  • Like 1

I was wondering how a yin spirit could be of much help to anyone? I thought they just took energy and trade information. I feel them leach energy at night.

Edited by Informer

The jing is electrochemical -- tingling bliss heat. The chi is more magnetic force but also electromagnetic -- and then it will push your hands away and you can transmit it out the hands -- I haven't built it up strong since my intensive training.

Interesting, I remember that way back when I did the Moving of Yin and Yang that after 30-40 minutes I began feeling a magnetic field pushing to and attracting the palms of my hands at different points (that took a bit more time when doing it off my back and it always was more subtle that way). I told Chunyi about my experience and asked him what that magnetic feeling was. His answer was something expected:

"Interesting, interesting. Very good. Keep practicing."

Damn, do I hate not knowing EXACTLY what happens in my body when doing specific forms of qigong. Would love to have a device that measures how full each of my tan tiens is.

Anyway, you're saying chi feels magnetic. That that is kind of interesting. Also asked around what the extreme and intense cold feelings were in my palms and around the places I was working on in the beginning - especially the head. It went away after many hours, making place for warmth. Nobody seems to REALLY know what that is. That cold felt like a cold mist hanging around my head and chest. Could literally push the cold around with my palms after 20-30 minutes. Always assumed it was either stuck yin energy or cold negative emotions and that it was probably tied to both the aura and the meridian points (makes sense, both linked to emotional state). But I beginning to think here that even people as Chunyi don't really know all the details of the different sensations.

What is for certain though is that the PALMS clearly were CONVERTING that energy. But what I never understood was that the COLD seemed to move DOWN my arms towards my palms (laogong). Haven't felt that anymore after the initial weeks, so that's where my research ends on that.

Also, the qigong is/was not powerful enough to release big knots and blockages which (very heavy) acupressure could release in a matter of minutes (after which the reorganization process takes a few hours, which regularly woke me up at night through spontaneous movements). Working with the palms goes deeper and seems to manipulate fields around the body. But acupressure can much more quickly remove "dams" in the meridian "rivers", at least for most people.

Edited by FixXxer1845

The field can be viewed as the combination of an electric field and a magnetic field. The electric field is produced by stationary charges, and the magnetic field by moving charges (currents); these two are often described as the sources of the field. The way in which charges and currents interact with the electromagnetic field is described by Maxwell's equations and the Lorentz force law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_field

The magnetic field is a product of current, pushing yang into the pulling yin.

Edited by Informer

I was wondering how a yin spirit could be of much help to anyone? I thought they just took energy and trade information. I feel them leach energy at night.

In Taoist Yoga the yang spirit is creating another physical body and the yin spirit is the laser holographic light - entangled biophotons -- that are transmitted as healing energy. So Chunyi lin was using the terminology straight out of Taoist Yoga and when I brought the book to class but I had kept it in my bag -- so there was no way he could see it - Chunyi Lin actually quoted a passage from the end of the book. Chunyi Lin said he had just had a very deep meditation and described what he experienced and it was a quote from the advanced stages near the end of Taoist Yoga when the yang spirit is starting to be created.

Of course there's different levels of yin and yang which is constantly transforming every thing. So what you're describing would be like the electrochemical lower emotional blockages that possess people -- Master Ni in L.A. -- a taoist master -- he says how not to sleep on your back at night or the yin spirits would suck off the energy creating nocturnal emissions. So that is actually a lower emotional blockage that has to be exorcised. So for me if I feel this urge to sleep on my back that I know I need to sit in full lotus more - I know I have repressed sex energy that I still need to sublimate or else it will be lost in my sleep as nocturnal emission.

This "celestial chi" can be guided to the hands or LDT, or just let flow throughout the body. It is similar to orgasm but not quite as intense and last a lot longer. It also leaves goosebumps on the skin in it's wake.

This pineal is pretty much always open unless I am doing heart/metta or alchemy, at which case so of the awareness is spread between the chakra's/dan tiens, so isn't as prominent. The only way for me to completely close it off is sleeping or deep selflessness meditation or focus intensely on metta.

When I first wake up, I don't notice the pineal right away. It sort of slowly awakens as the sleep rubs off. It used to be a conscious effort, but now it seems more autonomous.

So when you say pineal gland do you mean an electromagnetic sensation in the middle of the brain -- also you should be able to then use your conscious mind to then concentrate the pineal gland energy. That's what I mean by "flexing" it. The goose bumps are part of the jing electrochemical energy -- it's called frisson in music psychology aka a "skin orgasm"!! http://musicpsychology.co.uk/who-gets-musical-chills-and-why/ So right now when I choose to "flex" the pineal gland then the electromagnetic sensation gets stronger and my neck immediately starts pulsating. I have shown this to people -- I say -- see watch this. Then I focus my pineal gland and my neck starts pulsating. Then they say -- weird -- how are you doing that?

Yeah again I'm glad you mention this because as I told Chunyi Lin I would stop "flexing" my pineal gland and now that it's been a month I almost forgot what it was like to do it. So anyway then the electromagnetic pressure is concentrated in the center of the brain. Now if I don't flex the pineal gland then the electromagnetic pressure spreads throughout the skull and the chi energy will then dissipate out of the skull sometimes also. So if someone around me needs chi energy and is therefore sucking it up -- then I will feel my skull having the electromagnetic energy getting pulled out of it -- and so my skull gets pulled towards the person. Before I would then know that the person needed the chi energy so I would then sit in full lotus and "flex" my pineal gland -- but I would do it in another room so as not to freak them out with my neck pulsating and being in a trance, etc. But then there would be the psychic mutual climaxes -- or if it is a male I am charging up then I would still have my own internal climax while they would now being "carrying a load" of jing energy -- since it doesn't take much chi energy to translate back to a lot of jing energy (enough for an orgasm).

O.K. also with the Solstice last night I was overwhelmed by the electromagnetic pressure in the center of the brain -- and so I was wondering what caused it! Then I remembered it was near the Solstice. haha. So at night as Taoist Yoga states -- from 11 pm to 1 am then the upper tan tien opens up regularly and the energy is concentrated there. But during the full moon it is ten times stronger and then during the Solstice it is even more stronger than the full moon.

Edited by fulllotus

The field can be viewed as the combination of an electric field and a magnetic field. The electric field is produced by stationary charges, and the magnetic field by moving charges (currents); these two are often described as the sources of the field. The way in which charges and currents interact with the electromagnetic field is described by Maxwell's equations and the Lorentz force law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_field

The magnetic field is a product of current, pushing yang into the pulling yin.

That's an interesting thought. Could be that the moving of yin and yang (which is also the name of the exercise) is causing a magnetic field to be created. I remember that especially when one of my hands reached the top of my head, it was pushed way out. Very strong sensations. Definitely not imaginary.

But on other occassions there was a small pull towards the body, I believe where there were/are a few blockages. So I suspect there's more to it.